Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Seattle, WA
There are 8 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Seattle
- Pierce Pools & Outdoor VisionsProject manager not as engaged as we needed him to be. Not enough oversight over subcontractors which resulted in quality issues that took beyond 6 months to address. Little to no communication about the timeline, when subcontractors would arrive, what the next steps were and when work was completed. Extremely stressful process caused by lack of engagement and communication
- Gulf Breeze Enterprises by J & J, LLCJohn is very capable and a man of many talents. He's not limited to working on pools and hot-tubs. He finds good people to sub-contract. He cleans up after they finish a project.
- Natural CreationsCasey the owner gave a very informative interview and appraisal of a extensive back yard pool and landscaping project. We decided to use his company and authorize the next faze which was the clay mock up of the actual project. Based on that mock up and his professionalism we have decided to go ahead with the project
- HaleycoI got Tim's name as a referral from Endless Pools. Tim had been to an Endless Pools training seminar, and so was familiar with what needed to be done. We discussed what needed to be done (a fairly standard 5 year maintenance procedure) via email, and I ordered the replacement parts from Endless Pools. Tim sent me a detailed estimate for what he would be doing. I mentioned to Tim that the hydraulic motor was not moving any water, and he said he had some extra parts he would bring in case they were needed. When the parts came from Endless Pools, I contacted Tim and we made arrangements for him to come out to work on the pool. I drained most of the water before he came. The first day Tim's son, Dillon, came with another young guy to do the "demolition". They were both polite and personable. and quickly got to work taking out the benches and then the liner. They clearly knew what they needed to do. We discussed a few extra things I wanted them to do, and they took things apart and piled them up very neatly on my deck. I had wanted to have them take off the rails the pool cover rode in, so I could clean them up myself, and they started on that, but realized that they were glued in at a few spots, and so they showed it to me. I asked if they could do the cleanup in place, and they said yes. I asked what that would cost and I was told there would be no charge; they considered it part of refurbishing the pool. I figured at that point I was in good hands. When the liner was off, they started scraping corrosion off the galvanized steel sides of the pool. Dillon said that they recommended putting a plastic liner on the metal, as it would prevent future corrosion. I agreed to this, figuring that this would be a good time to do it. By the end of the day, they had cleaned and polished the stainless steel benches and scraped down and touched up the isdes, and left the various parts neatly on the deck. The next morning Tim and Dillon returned. They got to work quickly putting the plastic liner on the metal sides, and then putting the liner in, and replacing the motor. I was obvious that the reason the motor had stopped moving water was that the fan blades had all broken off. Apparently the original fan design was not great. Tim had a replacement fan ( a new and better design) and installed it. They were filling up the pool at the end of the day; they needed it full enough so they could cut the various holes in the liner the next day. It was dark by the time they finished for the day, and they were working with headlamps. The next day they returned and cut the holes in the liner for the lights and jets, changed the hydraulic fluid, and installed the new motor. Dillon was standing for a long time in the freezing water, cutting and attaching things. He had waders on, but it was really cold! Again it was clear that these guys knew what they were doing, so I did not feel I had to check up on them much. They finished the rest of the work, and we checked that the various motors and lights worked. They were polite and professional and hard-working, organized and tidy. Tim showed me an invoice at the end of the last day, and when I compared it to his estimate, the new invoice was lower, even counting in some plumbing repairs they did that were not in the original agreement. I told Tim that he probably undercharged me, and he said that when they put on the extra plastic liner on the metal sides, they did not have to do as much metal refinishing as they would otherwise do, and so even with the cost of materials, they charged less for that part of the job than the estimate called for. So, all in all, they were polite and professional, did a good job (everything works!), were tidy and cleaned up after themselves, and charged me less than the estimate called for. Sounds like a good deal to me
- KrisCo Aquatech Pools & SpasVery knowledgeable and puntual service. Explained everything about my new pool in detail and clarity. Price was almost as the much as the house inspection that was taking place at the same time. That's my only complaint. That being said, they do seem to know their business and I would trust them for minor and major repairs. I'll write again if I ever have them do one for me (hope I never need that though). Would certainly use again
- Natural CreationsArrived on time, professional and courteous, minor disruption to homeowners, retaining wall is stable.
- KrisCo Aquatech Pools & SpasInitially the new mortar stayed white rather than gray and did not match the older mortar and some of the grout fell off but KrisCo returned and acid washed the mortar to match and replaced the grout. The final job was great and I would recommend them to anyone. Very professional and pleasant to work with
- Natural CreationsCasey and his team really care about their customers and the product/service they offer. A swimming pool project is complex, with many steps to complete. In my project, we had demolition/concrete removal, gas pipe set-up, electrical, fire pit construction, pool structure preparations, plaster specialist, concrete delivery, and then the artistic formation of the pool deck, coping, sides, and bottom. The team coordinated the resources needed (subcontractors), educated me on the process with patience, kept me informed of what to expect every step of the way and were highly responsive to my feedback and the changes I made to the plan along the way. I'd work with them again and highly recommend them, their creative talent, and the beautiful results. While they could make any kind of pool, they create resort-like pools for your home. You will end up with a unique pool and one that you, your friends and family will enjoy for many, many years to come. Wonderful! Call them
- KrisCo Aquatech Pools & SpasProblem one: they installed a salt water system and the rust from the reebar in our pool was poking through the plaster and our plaster had holes from the rebar and many rust marks. Barney said they made a mistake and were sold a technology (salt pools) that just does not work in this area and they were as fooled and blind sided as I was. My response: okay, bummer, stuff happens and I understand and how do we move forward. He offered to discount the cost to fix the problem. I wasn't real thrilled by this (I felt he should have paid the whole thing) but I am a business owner too and I understand how things can go wrong. We agreed to move forward with both of us sharing in the cost. I thought they were going to replaster the whole bottom, instead, they slapped together the most shoddy, ugly patch job you could imagine. It is an absolute eye sore. It would be similiar to your painter patching the middle of your wall in your family room that you look at everyday and not paint over it. I have asked him repeatedly to come out and look at it, and he won't return my phone calls. Problem two: the rust that was pretuding through from the salt water (which we no longer have) is continuing to protrude through, stains and the bottom of the pool are getting worse and it is forming holes in the bottom of the pool because the plaster is eroding (mind you, this was a $200,000 pool - we didn't spare any expense). The bad part is Barney (the owner) has not returned one of my 10 phone calls, he has promised to call me back, his staff has asked him to call me and he continues to avoid me. Full Disclosure: Kevin (the son) who works for Barney is world class. He digs in and tries to fix any problem he can. I have the utmost respect for his efforts, professionalism and persistence to get a problem fixed. Dallas also does a great job. Very personable, great effort to fix any problem and treats the client with respect and integrity. Barney, the owner is such a huge disappointment, his staff has to constantly protect him and make excuses for him why he hasn't called or that he will call. Barney, until he steps up and wants to really diagnose the problem, discuss solutions to fix it, is a complete fake and horrible example to his son, his team and the business community and lack of follow through. Barneys word is fake. We have also spent close to $15k on monthly maintenance but will be dropping that if Barney doesn't at least return a phone call, look at our problem and be respectful enough to at least address the problem. He sure followed up when my check bounced, but now that he has his money, he doesn't want anything to do with us. Very disappointing. I would NEVER, EVER, recommend their service as long as Barney is involved. If Kevin or Dallas started their own firm (pool construction or maintentance), I would follow them for sure
Swimming Pool Companies in Seattle
- Business Description:We specialize in building 5 star backyard resorts! For more than 25 years, Alderwood has shown an uncompromising commitment to delivering the most beautiful landscapes to our clients. Our designers and construction crews have enhanced the beauty and the functionality of outdoor environments throughout the Inland Northwest. Contact our design offices in Bellevue and Spokane. We offer a free in-home design consultation with a licensed architect. To view a full gallery and scope of our projects,..Recent Review:The work was completed ahead of schedule and on budget. The value was incredible. We had pre and post construction meetings with the Owner Mike Semerad who explained how the project would progress. We had daily briefings with the Site Supervisor explaining what was to be accomplished each day. At the end of each day everything was cleaned up and put away. We had interaction with the Crew who answered any questions we had about what was going on. Everyone who has seen the completed project has been very impressed at the attention to detail. We are so pleased with our yard that we have contracted with Alderwood to redo our front and side yards this year. Of all the home improvement projects that we've done this is the highlight of all our workPatrick K.
- Business Description:Green of Earthcraft enterprise corp specializing in: residential & commercial * Pavers & concrete services * Lawn maintenance * Landscaping design * Flower planting * exterior & interior painting * Wood fencing installation * Fence painting * construct deck patios * Drywall repair * irrigation system * All landscaping service Licensed bonded insured Residential and commercial Free estimate call today bilingual ce habla españolRecent Review:Hey showed up on time and did an excellent job renewing my roof dormers. They matched the paint and cleaned job site completely. I will have againJohn D.
- Business Description:We sell and install custom hot tubs and swim spas. We turn customers' dreams into reality. We offer the Elite Package, a process of customization that puts your desires first. We not only create the spas themselves but also do landscaping, deck and outbuilding construction, and renovation of existing space, taking a holistic approach to providing the ultimate spa experienceRecent Review:Great quality work and great value. 2 years in and we're still very happy with the outcome.Joseph M.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:At Sta-Built Construction we do all we can to make your project easy. It starts with a FREE ESTIMATE.Our estimates are very comprehensive and we ensure that you will be happy with the many design ideas we offer and upgrade options. We offer special financing deals to all of our customers. Right Now you can get a 12 MONTHS SAME AS CASH LOAN to finance your project. We stand behind our projects with a strong 5 Year Warranty. Give us a call to get your project started!!Recent Review:Perfect! Very professional estimator & project manager and the work crew was fantastic. Worked 7 days straight, very punctual and extremely tidy. They consulted with me whenever they had a question or to clarify something to make sure it was exactly how I wanted it. Very high quality- I plan to hire them again in the future to do front yard project with pathways & terracingJulie W.
- Business Description:MCE Custom Millworks LLC and our team we are on the market with over 13 years of experience in custom cabinets, millworks and carpentry, we also provide full kitchen and bath remodel as a General Contractor in Washington State, Seattle Area. We came on the market with our experience in United States and Great Britain. Our portfolio varies from residential works to commercial custom projects. Our main goal is to deliver more and customize every single work: millworks, carpentry, stone or tile ..Recent Review:Wonderfully! We are very, very pleased at the job Emanuel performed at our home and will use him in the future to do interior house projects. His manner is professional and the end product is beautiful.Kathryn E.
- Business Description:From Concept To Creation, we want to be the ones to bring your project to life! From concrete, remodels, framing, to custom design and build, we have a knowledgeable team in all facets of building and construction. We strive for perfection in every project small or large. Quality workmanship and on time completion is a guarantee with us. We take pride in our work at DAC Construction and use the most up to date methods and tools to ensure your investment is one that lasts. Thank you for readin..Recent Review:I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Douglas is very professional and amazing at what he does. Thank you!!Tara a.
- Business Description:Aaa solid concrete construction, inc. Specializes in decorative concrete finishing work. With our professionalism and reputation for outstanding quality, we will help you find the best solution for your driveways, sidewalks, entryway, patio or stairsRecent Review:Excellent!!! The crew was very fast and efficient. They clearly know what they are doing. The price is fair, the driveway and patios look great. We highly recommend them and would hire them again.Steve M.
- Business Description:As the only landscape firm on Angie's List with a 10 acre nursery & garden center, on staff landscape architect and awards from the NW Flower & Garden Show, Classic can consult, plan and build anything outside. Located in Woodinville's historic winery district. Classic Nursery & Landscape Company has been a regional resource for horticultural consulting, landscape architectural design and the turnkey construction of outdoor projects for over 30 years. Winner of Best of Show at The Northwest F..Recent Review:Excellent! Classic Nursery just wrapped up a 3+ week landscape renovation project for my Issaquah home. I was in communication with Alan, the landscape designer, starting in 2017 and finally decided to move forward with this extensive project. Alan is patient, knowledgeable, responsive and full of experience that he brings to his projects. With very few revisions, I went with the landscape design which included a new flagstone patio for a fire pit, dry-streambed treatments around the property, 14 light installations and a water fountain feature at the entryway. Hugo was the foreman for the job and was on-time, knowledgeable, great with communication and made changes quickly as he and I translated the landscape design sketch into reality. At the nursery Don was patient, knowledgeable and listened well to understand what plantings I wanted and would do well around my home. I purchased 20+ different shrubs and plants and Don was friendly in showing me around the nursery and indicating what I might like. I can't say enough positive things about Classic Nursery. I will definitely be referring others to them and giving them more business as I continue to invest in my outdoor spacesMark M.
- Business Description:Pools sales, construction and Installation
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc2937 216th St SW
- ALA Construction Enterprises24925 20th S
Des Moines, Washington
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AQUA QUIP - Bellevue13000 Bel-Red Rd
- AQUA REC'S SWIMMIN' HOLE19710 RT 410
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Aqua Rec's Swimmin' Hole & Fireside1407 Puyallup Ave.
- Avalon Project1200 112th Ave NE Ste B150
- AAA Solid Concrete Construction Inc
- Dan DiZazzo Landscape Architecture6523 California Ave. SW # 245
- Dan DiZazzo Landscape Architecture
- Green of Earthcraft4722 30th Ave S
- Green of Earthcraft
- HaleycoPO Box 441
- Olympic Hot Tub1151 NW Sammamish Rd 1151 NW Sammamish Road
- Olympic Hot Tub121 SE Everett Mall Way, Suite D
- Olympic Hot TubFife Business Park 4803 Pacific Highway E, Suite 4
- OLYMPIC HOT TUB CO1425 DEXTER AVE N
- OLYMPIC HOT TUB SERVICE CENTER12818 GATEWAY DR
- Olympic Hot Tub