Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Compare quotes from top marble & granite companies
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Seattle, WA
There are 105 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Seattle
- BH Contracting Services IncBrad, Joy and his team has done amazing job in taking on this remodeling project and having it ready for us in time. The remodel had a few hurdles of old house nitpicks like foundation issues, framing, but Brad and BH contracting provided fixes and improvements within reasonable budget. Him and his team worked with the city inspectors to quickly get permits and inspections approved in time for the work being done. Throughout the project, Brad and his team have been punctual, responsive and ready to answer any questions we had for them. It's been almost a year living in the updated home, and the quality of work looks to be excellent. I would highly recommend BH contracting and hire them for any of my future work
- BH Contracting Services IncWe highly recommend BH Contracting Services! We hired them for a partial remodel of our kitchen: replace old countertops with granite, install new sinks, install new glass tile backsplash, and install all new hardware. They also updated the counter/sink in our powder room as well. We worked directly with Brad, who provided outstanding customer service - friendly, responsive, competitively priced, and kept our entire project on schedule (which is almost unheard of!). We plan to rehire BH Contracting Services to remodel both of our bathrooms. Definitely ask them for a bid
- G & T Tile and MarbleTiberius and his team did excellent work and did it quickly. They were skilled and very tidy in not leaving a dusty mess during and after their work. He specializes in marble and tile showers that have leaked over time, causing sustained damage in wood structures beneath and next to the leaking shower. Luckily our damage was somewhat limited. The work was not cheap, but he scheduled it quickly and worked on a Saturday to get it done. I will hire him again for bathroom remodeling and highly recommend his company
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingI rarely give 5-star reviews for anything (in fact, the team at Fine Design might be surprised to learn this is a 5-star review given how picky I am!). However, we have now used Fine Design for two large jobs - a primary bathroom and closet, and now the entire first floor of our home - and have been thrilled with the experience. We chose Fine Design out of a shortlist of 3 contractors for our bathroom/closet job. They were priced similarly to other mid-high-end remodeling companies, but seemed to deliver superior results compared with the others *and* offered in-house design services to ensure the vision and the execution matched. We've been very happy with the craftsmanship, quality, and aesthetics of the bathroom and closet. When we decided to get a quote for our first floor remodel, there was no shortlist: we were either going to use Fine Design this year or save until we could use them in the future. We're about halfway into that job now, and it's coming together with the signature level of quality we've come to expect from Fine Design. We're excited to see what things look like when the job is done, but already feel like we'll be living in a new home! I'd be remiss if I didn't explicitly mention one of my favorite things about Fine Design: every remodeling job comes with hiccups and unexpected/unpleasant surprises. I've consistently been impressed with the gracefulness of the team's recovery from these hurdles. When the underlying cause is outside their control, Fine Design is forthcoming about the issue they've uncovered, and often brings several options to the table to discuss (complete with a quote for each, if additional costs are required). If the underlying cause is due to a mistake on their part - which happens rarely but does happen in large-scale jobs with lots of moving pieces - the Fine Design team is quick to take ownership over resolving the issue, and consistently goes "above and beyond" to ensure customer satisfaction. There are only two reasons I'd choose a different contractor for future interior remodeling jobs: 1) Fine Design finally gets fed up with me and tells me I'm too difficult to work with. This would probably be justified, honestly. 2) Fine Design goes out of business. I sure hope neither of these things happen. I'll use them for all my South Sound remodeling needs - for as long as they'll let me - and wholeheartedly recommend them for yours, too
- G & T Tile and MarbleTiby and his crew did an amazing job, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He was able to do the job in the time frame that we needed the work done. He recommended a few changes to what were initially planning that were right on, and turned out beautifully. He fixed a crooked wall for us in the shower, so that it looked so much better when the shower was done. He and his crew showed up on time, worked really hard and really fast, and left us with a beautiful shower and tub. His price was not the lowest estimate that I got, but it was worth every penny
- Tall Pines ConstructionWho are you going to trust to remodel your luxury home? We faced that question head-on when we moved to the area from out of state and purchased a home on Lake Washington. Our project was a whole house remodel with many moving parts. After interviewing four contractors, we chose Tall Pines because we felt we could trust them. Tall Pines is a family-run business that employs only experienced, highly skilled artisans. In addition, their business model for costing the job made good sense. Tall Pines did not let us down! The folks at Tall Pines listened carefully to our vision and brought it to life, on time and within our budget. We can honestly tell you that you can trust Tall Pines to remodel your luxury home. Jeff & Syl, Rento
- ProGranite SurfacesWe checked around a few granite businesses that were vague on pricing or did not respond to questions. We went into Pro Granite and immediately appreciated the customer service and well organized showroom. Anna was very helpful showing us around and upfront about pricing, she even gave us a printout of our project with the costs of different pieces of granite. Very reasonably priced! Less than the big box stores. We decided on one kind and they pulled out those slabs for us to select the exact one we wanted. Excellent communication and punctuality from the templating appointment to the installation, always arriving about 5 minutes early in fact. Vinnie and Ivan did a meticulous job, their dedication to their craft shows through in the finished project. Recommend 100%
- G & T Tile and MarbleWe've been managing a whole home remodel ourselves for the summer and have hired over a dozen contractors from Angi, Home Advisor, and Yelp. Out of them all, Tiberius is the best no doubt. The level of craftsmanship on the finished bathrooms has dropped the jaws of plumbers, in-laws, friends, and ourselves and that's just in the last week. Working with Tiberius was also a dream. He's an upstanding man who takes great pride in his work and reputation. He started our job fast and completed it in remarkable time all while working with me every step to get every detail just right. And Tiberius will get the details right. We had an expensive designer help us with the space and Tiberius saw the entire vision right down to the grout color and niches right from the jump. If your just looking, hire him now before his schedule fills up. If you just got him scheduled, congratulations. And if he just finished your project, then I can't wait to see the pictures
- Eagle RenovationsThey got the home remodeled done super fast and got the house ready for putting on the market. Other contractors take a long time and require cash up front, great service
- Flinstone Granite LLCPerfect they were excellent, quality craftsmanship, fair prices, very professional. These guys are awesome!
Marble Contractors in Seattle
- Business Description:Call today to schedule your kitchen, bath or general remodel consultation. Owner operated, I am on every job site. Our specialties are floor tile, hardwoods, kitchen and bath remodels and appliance install including stainless range hoods. We pride ourselves on outstanding service to all of our customers! We have nearly 30 years of experience in the industry. You can rest assured that your expectations will not only be met, but exceeded! Jim Stanaway Construction has $2M liability insurance wo..Recent Review:It was a great experience!! He is always prompt, explaining each phase and what to expect each day, cleans up at end of each day.Theresa N.
- Business Description:MIVA CONSTRUCTION LLC was established in 2014. We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom remodels, In addition to all exterior remodels. Our attention to detail and exceptional service sets us apart from everyone else. Miva construction maintains a strong environmental aspect to our projects, designs and building materials. We also Stay current on all trends and building issues that occur in this industry. We pride ourselves on our high standards and trend setting designs . OUR GUARANTEE We guara..Recent Review:It was excellent. They were on time, did a great job, and good communication. We were very satisfied with their work.Vlad K.
- Business Description:Since 2001 we have been a lead provider, fabricator, and installer of quartz, stone, porcelain slab and tile surfaces. Hardwood and carpet flooring. Designer showroom.Recent Review:I called 6 granite fabricators from Angi's list, plus the one that had originally installed my granite. One said they were not takein g small jobs and none of the rest even replied. Stonewood did reply on a timely basis, scheduled me and gave me a quote prior to coming to the house. The quote was on target. The fabricators were wonderful and did a great job. My commendations to the firmEric R.
- Business Description:NW Master Granite was founded in 2015 with the vision of doing things the right way. We take pride in all of our employees, which is reflected in our quality of work. If you want granite at your house and want the best results, we would be happy to discuss how we can meet your needs and ensure a successful project. Contact us today, and we will contact you as soonest we can. (503) 328-5434Recent Review:It was fine, they did pretty fast. I got nearly 100 sq. ft. replaced including 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. They only do countertops , they're not doing the electrical.Steven S.
- Business Description:PQT Construction is a unique general contractor. Not only do we provide general construction services such as additions, remodels, handyman services, insurance repairs and maintenance but we also offer full scale residential and commercial plumbing services. All of our uniformed employees drive company vehicles so there won't be any questions as to who will be show up at your doorstep. Please check out our website www.callpqt.com for additional information about our company and how we can hel..Recent Review:Work was done expertly. The team was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They handled our drywall, deck, and demolition projects with skill. They identified a plumbing issue and then fixed it. Awesome! Prices were fair, no surprises. Based on their work, we will have them return for bathroom and floor work. I have no reservations about recommending themEric B.
- Business Description:This is 2 brothers business. Plus we work with another company's that do different type of work..Recent Review:It was a great service. It was amazing. They works very fast and clean. They were polite. They work with me on my schedule and I'm happy with the outcome.Filipp M.
- Business Description:When you contact our office for planning assistance, we'll move quickly to address your request, we will give your project full attention. We provide full service remodeling assisstence including planning and construction management
- Business Description:LeBlanc is your full-service source for hardwood floor Installation and refinishing, carpet, cork, linoleum, LVT, cabinets, countertops, & kitchen and bath design. We specialize in offering eco-friendly flooring options, classic, transitional, & contemporary design trends, professional design expertise, & professional installation. We promote the use of eco-friendly hard-wax oil finishes & water-based urethane, as well as factory-finished wood floors, cork, linoleum, & more! We support Papers..Recent Review:Great work, LeBlanc was professional and did a beautiful job.Kristin B.
- Business Description:We are a design, construction, and remodeling company. We offer new business techniques that are both sustainable and cost effective. We are continuously researching the newest products and making them accessible to the home owner. Through our clear estimating and invoicing process, we will help bring your projects to life with ease of mind. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great..Recent Review:NDD was wonderful to work with. Uris took his time to understand what we needed and what our style is. Then he presented us with several options allowing us to tweak things where we needed. The end product was exactly what I had envisioned. He did a fantastic job of interpreting my ideas and reveling them into a beautiful design. I couldn’t be happierSophia S.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling & home repair contractor that serves King County. Our home repair service starts with a 2-hour minimum for a highly skilled craftsmen at $225. Additional time is invoiced at an hourly rate, plus the cost of materials needed. Shirey Home Pro also offers design-build remodels that handle all aspects of your project, from conception through completion. Our goal is to build the kitchen or bath of your dreams. We are here to be your personal contractor for whatever..Recent Review:Excellent. They showed us the problem, we was informed about why it occurred and shown their intended solution, both mending and preventing future recurrence. Despite difficulty in supply availability, they have kept workingdana e.
See all 105 highly rated companies in SeattleJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
Find marble & granite companies in
marble & granite companies in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & W Builders Showroom7711 Lake Ballinger Way NE
- A&R Granite1113 River Road
- A&R Slab Cutting30245 148th Ave SE
- AAA REMODELERS860 135th St E
- ABBA General Construction Inc
Federal Way, Washington
- Abeln Tile and Design, INC18033 7th Ave NE
- Absolute Peek Tile1823 115th Ave NE
- Absolute Tile & Remodeling9923 NE 116 TH ST Unit 6 6
- Absolute Tile Restoration, LLC5622 S. 301st St.
- Accelerated Drywall and Paint17716 Densmore Ave N
- ACS Seattle LLC4742 42nd Ave SW 500
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- ADLER FLOOR DESIGN INCPO BOX 215
- Advanced Stone Solutions14051 117th Ave NE
- Advantage One Tile & Stone10441 Northeast 2nd Street
- AFFORDABLE EXTRAS NATURAL STONE INC1515 CENTRAL AVE S
- AFFORDABLE FLOORING8830 NE Bothell Way
- Affordable Flooring Center, LLCP.O. Box 450
- AFFORDABLE GRANITE COUNTERTOPS LLC3006 W Raye St
- ALEN CONSTRUCTION19004 46TH AVE S
- ALEXANDER STONE ART7324 NE 175TH ST
- Alexnader Tile and Stone Inc.8383 Veiw Park Rd.
Port Orchard, Washington
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- ALL WEATHER CONTRACTING711 142ND PL SE
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Alpha & Omega9618 53rd Dr NE
- Alpine Specialty Cleaning6601 220th St SW Ste 4
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Amastone15205 140th Way SE
- Ambiente European Tile Design - Seattle Showroom6321 7th Ave S
- Anchor Tile & Marble4740 119th ave se
- ANDRE'S13051 SE 305TH PL
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Arc Stone Design919 151st ST SW
- Armor Treat12126 42nd Dr SE
- Art Tile Co.8511 Roosevelt Way NE
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artisan Marble Restoration15342 SE 23rd St
- Artistic Construction Innovations LLC10250 147th Ave SE
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- Artistic Stone Design IncPO Box 801
- ASAP Quality Repair Inc19216 SE 328th Pl
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- Atlantic Tile & Granite8230 S 192nd St 192nd St
- Attik Granite & Marble LLC1814 Kirkland Ave Se
- Avrio Surfaces9289 151st Ave NE
- A & W Builders Showroom
- B&R Flooring America4414 6th Avenue SE
- B.D. TILE & STONE, LLC502 50TH STREET SE
- Bates Construction & Stoneworks Inc6702 Bethel Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- Baty Construction1036 148th Pl Se
- Bellaren LLCPO BOX 253
- BEN's Construction LLC4255 Pike Street NE
- Bevan's Inc.4320 196th St SW
- BH Contracting Services Inc1513 128th Place NE
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- BLANTON HOMES LLCPO Box 99251
- BLUE VASE SERVICES1600 Southwest Dash Point Road
Federal Way, Washington
- Bogman Construction Services2400 NW 80th St # 314
- Bohemia Construction Inc.9029-133 AVE SE
- Bradford Building Company8210 Wayne Ave
- Braveheart Construction & Remodel, Inc.3512 O Street SE
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brink Painting & Construction LLC / RESTORUPO Box 45608
- BROWN'S INTERIORS INC623 SW 153RD ST
- Budget Construction17719 Pacific Ave South #444
- Builder Land LLC1347 17th St SE
- Building Dreams LLC164 Vista Del Mar St.
Camano Island, Washington
- BuiltToBuildIt41615 May Creek Road
Gold Bar, Washington
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- B&R Flooring America
- C & G Marble & Granite136 Stewart Rd SE F2
- C H Brown Co Inc14070 24th Ave. NE
- Cantrell Masonry Restoration & Construction9516 121st Ave NE .
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Carbide Construction Services, LLC6830 NE Bothell Way C451
- Carpet Liquidators, Inc.4400 4th Ave S Ste A
- CARPET WHOLESALERS LLC408 E MEEKER ST
- Cascade Lumber Inc825 Good Rd
Camano Island, Washington
- Cascade Tileworks, LLCPO Box 2356
- CEASER 3 REMODELINGPO Box 18304
- CEDA Construction 921 Cherry St E
- CERAMIC TILE CENTER9026 PACIFIC AVE S
- Channel Custom Homes5820 83rd St NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- Chermak Construction Inc655 Edmonds Way
- CITY BUILDERS INCPO BOX 5128
- City to Home Tile and Stone LLC9610, Whitecap Dr Nw
- CLAUDE STONE AND TILE17431 Ambaum Blvd S
- Clean Cuts, Inc.PO Box 2982
- Clean Grout Northwest22399 Stottlemeyer Rd NE
- Coast Home Improvement Inc3028 E Bay Dr NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Color & Arches LLC7625 172nd St SE
- Complete Custom Masonry22427 286th Ave SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- Contour Countertops24602 Pacific Hwy S
- Contract Furnishings Mart802 134th St SW Ste 160
- C & G Marble & Granite