Atlantic Tile & Granite

Washington: Contractors
10/23/2022

8230 S 192nd St 192nd St

Kent, WA 98032

Atlantic Tile and Granite offers care quality in the fabrication and installation of beautiful custom kitchen countertops, islands, vanities, bar tops, fireplaces, tables, tub surrounds, Kitchen and Bathrooms remodeling any tile work and more. We work one-to-one with each customer, offering custom solutions including: edge choice, back splash options, and other personalized touches to be created from your hand-selected choice of granite color. We personally field measures every project to ensure the specifications are done precisely to meet your needs. Our expertise provides an easy concept-to-completion experience resulting in a beautiful finished project you’ll enjoy for a lifetime. We offer affordable prices which vary depending on type of material, thickness, edge details, complex level. We offer special rates for Angie's List customers. We are Licensed, Insured and Bonded. License Number: ATLANTG946PR. Additional phone: (253)277-3444...

home remodeling (129)countertop installation (412)marble & granite (219)tile installation (119)plumbers (26)flooring (17)electrician (6)bathtub refinishing (5)roofing (2)

04/28/2022

Jerry M.

While I'm ok with the overall install it certainly isn't what I expected for the cost. As others have pointed out the installer made several mistakes and I find some tiles are poking out, not even, chipped, along with uneven gaps between tiles where he cut too short in some areas and not enough in others. Some tiles have no gaps between them with others have 1/16th inch gaps. There was no upfront consultation on what we wanted or expected, neither on the phone or after the installer arrived. The installer came in and just started putting up thinset without asking any questions on design. I had to halt his work to go over our expectations and what pattern we wanted to lay down. Then the installer took all our left over tile and an unopened 5 lb bag of thinset that we purchased through a tile company. This is not what I expected from an expensive pro company. For the high cost and mediocre work I got from them I would go with a different installer. Pros: showed up on time. Polite. Took care to clean up the work area.

Description of Work
Install 34 sqft of 3x6 subway staggered with bordered herringbone above the range.

Category countertops

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Review for Atlantic Tile & Granite - 8230 S 192nd St, Kent, WA - 39714070

12/31/2020

Debra C.

TWO beautiful bathrooms were created. They discovered a leak from the toilet in the Guest Bathroom that had been damaging the floor, but not yet our structure. We remodeled both bathrooms. Great service, exceptional tile work, painters, etc.

Description of Work
We wanted to remodel our 1980's master bathroom into one with a walk-in shower. We want to repair broken tile in our guest bathroom and update the tub with custom tile.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Review for Atlantic Tile & Granite - 8230 S 192nd St, Kent, WA - 39110761

11/20/2020

Janet P.

I recently helped my sister remodel her kitchen. Replacing existing countertops, fixtures and sinks in her kitchen and a bath. Since she's not experienced in remodeling I ended up doing most of all communications with Atlantic Tile. I found them on Angies List with all positive reviews. I did interview and got quotes from other companies as well. Atlantic stood out in their promptness in everything they promised from beginning to the end with reasonable price. They were super efficient, very friendly and helpful. All the ladies in their office are fantastic! They are a company I can reply on and trust in their words unlike many others there that can barely get back to you with a quote lol. All their process was simple, on time and perfect as well as excellent communication. All the workers were super respectful and did an excellent job including the tile person who came out to do the tiles on the wall. What a fantastic company!! I'd absolutely recommend and hire them again if I ever needed this type of work done.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

07/07/2020

Tyler M.

Very happy with the results. They were very responsive and followed up with issues promptly.

Description of Work
Install Quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash

Category ceramic tile,countertops

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

10/11/2019

Jackie S.

Atlantic Tile & Granite in Kent helped us with our kitchen remodel. We wanted to keep our cabinets and floor tile, that were in excellent condition, so they helped us pick materials that would work well with what we had. They were professional and very helpful start to finish. We did granite countertops, tile backsplash, new appliances and sink, and also did new toilets and sinks in 2 bathrooms. We are extremely happy with everything, the job was done as scheduled. Be aware that they use subcontractors for a majority of the work, but all workers who came to our home were very experienced and excellent. Thank you!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Review for Atlantic Tile & Granite - 8230 S 192nd St, Kent, WA - 38164681

08/02/2019

Marian M.

They were A+. They were so efficient and precise in their work. Very impressive company.

Description of Work
They tiled my kitchen and did counter tops for me.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

06/24/2019

s gail P.

Based on the glowing reviews on Angie's list we opted to have ATG as one of 3 bidders for our remodeling. Because ATG has a showroom and warehouse; I didn't expect ATG to come in with the most reasonable and comprehensive bid-but they did! Nick is the project manager for ATG and from the time he came out to measure for the bid in March until completion just last week; I have really enjoyed his humor, willingness to take all our questions, concerns and anything else that came up with integrity and humor. His managing of demo, haul away of debris, sheetrock and insulation, construction to replace wet/rotted wood in all three shower/bathrooms, plumbing, electrical, tiling, install of cabinetry, trim, bath lighting, fixtures, painting, quartz countertops and undermount sinks, etc..etc..was masterful. After accepting ATG's bid, I visited the ATG front office and worked with Natalia (sp?) choosing and ordering materials and cabinetry. I highly recommend ordering ATG countertops, tile, undermount sink and cabinetry from them. Beautiful selection of high quality. I spent approximately 2 hours with Natalia. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my choices. Liliya made sure all my selections were in stock and available. I even got a tour of the showroom and warehouse! Taras, the owner, came out several times to check on our projects and suggested a better seal and brace for my existing undermount sink installed 12 years ago! At that point, we decided to add retile of kitchen floor and entry landing to our bid and again were pleased with the offer. The ATG employees were polite and respectful of our home. We also have to say a special thank you to the craftsman, Dimitriy, who not only tiled both our showers and floors, kitchen floor, front entry; but also designed and tiled our guest bathroom. He takes great pride is his work and made sure we were pleased with all of the work done in our home. I would recommend ATG to anyone who wishes to get MORE than their money's worth!

Description of Work
demolition and complete remodel of 2 showers and 1 bathroom, demo and retile of kitchen floor and entry landing, reseal and rebrace of kitchen undermount sink

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

05/15/2019

catherine M.

The guys did a great job. They looked at the pump, chose the correct drill bit and carefully measured where the hole should be drilled. When the drilling was done, they vacuumed the dust and wiped off the counter.

Description of Work
We hired Atlantic to drill a hole in our kitchen granite so a soap pump could be installed.

Category countertops,marble & granite

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

03/10/2019

Deborah J.

Couldn't have gone better. The workers and their supervisor were wonderful. The finished product could not be better (which says a lot). I am moving and wish I could hire them to redo the bathroom at the new house. Quality company and good people.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/22/2014

02/18/2019

Jean G.

Ivan from Atlantic Tile and Granite arrived on time both days he needed to be here, and he is clearly an expert at his job. He added the new tiles and rough stone so beautifully that it looks like the fireplace was made that way originally. Both the existing and new marble tiles have a diagonal pattern, and he even made sure that pattern was slanted the same way when he installed the new tiles. It was a bonus that Ivan is such a cheerful, friendly person! Thank you to both Ivan and Atlantic Tile and Granite for a great job!

Description of Work
We needed additional marble tile and a rough stone “frame” installed around our existing ventilator fireplace so it would meet the code for distance from the top vent to the nearest flammable surface.

Category remodeling,marble & granite

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

Kitchen, Bathroom, Countertop, Shower Wall & Stair Fabrication & Installation. Jacuzzi Tops. Granite. Marble. Caesarstone. Croma. Slate. Travertine. Silestone. Onyx. Glass Mosaics. Natural Stone. Tile. Top & Under Mount Sinks. Backsplashes. Tile floor, wall, indoor, outdoor, & heated floor installation. Demolition.

Concrete, laminate & corian countertops.

Visa, MasterCard, Check