Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in San Francisco, CA
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in San Francisco
- Avery Mobile ServicesIt went remarkably well. Tony arrived on time, cleaned out the carburetor, filled it with gas, and it started right up. Took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. I highly recommend him. Really nice guy too.
- Avery Mobile ServicesHe performed work at house. He arrived on time and was well versed on mower maintenance. After servicing, mower started right up and is running fine.
- GARY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRHe's quite reasonably priced and his responsiveness is fine. I would use him again.
- Ricky'S Cutting Edge Lawnmower & Power EquipmentBelt that drives front wheels on my 8 year old Toro lawn mower broke. Took lawn mower to Ricky's who immediately took apart the mower -- found a used belt and tested the mower. The gears on the drive wheel were frozen. Ricky's estimate was a new gear would cost $160. He had a 2 year old Toro with a blown mower. He proposed moving my lawnmowers motor too the newer lawnmower, add a new blade, tune up my motor with oil change, spark plug and works. I accepted price and he had the work done the next da Have never in my life had better service on equipment, particularly the one day turn around. The rebuilt mower runs like it was new. Ricky demonstrated great knowledge of lawn mower equipment and was a delight to provide service
- Avery Mobile ServicesCalled on Sunday, left a message, got a call back on Sunday!!! set the appointment, and on time and done and wonderfully done. I would call Avery for any small motor issue I have ever again
- GARDENLAND POWER EQUIPMENTThey have a big service area which I really appreciate, because we just don't want to throw out our stuff and use new ones but we want to see if we can repair it. I liked them. We just picked up our cement mixer this week. They had picked it up the Friday before last. They gave us a quote and it came up to about the same amount. They told us what had probably caused the problem and they knew that it was a very common thing. So, instead of fixing it, they just re-built it and it happened the way they told us it was going to happen. With regard to price, I don't know much about the price as I don't re-build cement mixers. With regard to reliability and quality of work, if it didn't work, I know I could take it back and I know that they would have made me satisfied. They gave us the date as 7 days later and it was done 3 days earlier
- Schaa's Lawnmowers Sales & Service IncPrior to this I had never owned a weedwacker. I chose this one based on consumers reports. I went to Schaa's as it was one of the few places in the area that carried the particular model and brand that I wanted. The customer service at Schaa's was superb! I told them I had never owned a weedwacker before and didn't know how to add more string when this one ran out. They walked me through how to use it and how to care for it and how to re-spool it. They also gave me a free pair of safety glasses. I would highly recommend to anyone
- Centerville Saw & ToolThe owner discussed the problem with me over the phone and was extremely polite and helpful. I feel confident now in doing the long drive to take my chipper here. I've had very bad luck with Gardenland in San Jose and will never go there again, so I'm willing to drive to Fremont. I'll report back to AngiesList after the repair has been completed
- Avery Mobile ServicesGave good advice on maintenance. Was personable, straightforward and pretty much everything I'd expect. Don't bother hauling your mower in somewhere, just have him come out.
- MILPITAS MOWERS INCIt was excellent. They waited on me right away and were very pleasant and chatty. I plan on going back there.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in San Francisco
- Business Description:We have a 10 year experience in Handyman work, serving all around the bay area. We will always put in all our effort to give our costumers 100% satisfaction. We like to build good relationships with our customers. We do free estimates with no obligation to proceed.Recent Review:Everything was fixed/replaced as needed. Great service.Arleen M.
- Business Description:The Home Doctors specialize in all aspects of home repair and remodeling
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Fast Affordable Friendly Service At Your House Or Office For The Bay Area!Recent Review:It went remarkably well. Tony arrived on time, cleaned out the carburetor, filled it with gas, and it started right up. Took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. I highly recommend him. Really nice guy tooHurst A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:Garcia Landscaping has been making customers happy in the Sonoma in Marin county Bay Area by performing quality work at reasonable prices for over a decade. We specialize in landscaping, lawn and yard work, planting, gutter cleaning, power washing, and general outdoor maintenance, including deck work. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to their budget and dreamsRecent Review:I setup an appointment for an estimate before service was to be completed and they never showed up. I called and was told they didn't show up because they do not service my area. I would not have been upset if I was told that up front but they didn't try calling to tell me anything and just didn't show upAmorita S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The refrigerator went out in July 2018, I hired another company in January 2019 to finish the repair. They made one trip, my refrigerator was repaired.Edward H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Contractor-Homeowner-Party rental company. 150+ years of combined experience. We do NOT charge sales tax. WE accept all major credit cards and paypal. Please review our website: www.allamericanrentals.com for specials.
- Business Description:We service all brands of appliances and have expertise in many other services (Please see our Rates & Services). Best of all, our work comes with a 90 Day Service Guarantee. Our goal is to find the most efficient, and cost effective option to your problems. We thank you for looking to Quickest Services for your every need
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Daly City
- South San Francisco
- San Bruno
- Moss Beach
- Belvedere Tiburon
- San Mateo
- Mill Valley
- Foster City
- El Granada
lawn mower repair shops in San Francisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hallmark Fine Gardens968 Brewster Ave
Redwood City, California
- Hallmark Fine Gardens
- John Antonio Landscaping1457 Magnolia Ave
- John Antonio Landscaping
- LEBEC Inc8494 Lone Tree Way
- LEBEC Inc
- Petaluma power Equipment527 E Washington St .
- Petaluma power Equipment