Concord Garden Equipment Co

Founded 1947 • With Angi since June 2010

Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - kevin@concordgarden.com. Financing available....

New Earth Landscaping

We are a full service company ready to serve you in all of your landscaping project. We have experience in all phases of landscaping design, masonry work and construction and will see your projects through from start to finish. We stand behind our work and guarantee it. we look forward to the opportunity to serve you. *If using a credit card payment, a small fee will apply*

NATURAL LANDSCAPING CONTRACTOR

We help homeowners create beautiful, functional and thriving outdoor living spaces in their homes. Many of our clients are frustrated with talking to number of contractors or architects who are either too ambitious or unqualified to do the job. Our approach is to work with clients in a collaborative process to design every project with a set budget and that will match their lifestyle and meet their needs. We also happily work with clients that might have already designed projects from architects or a designer.

Unique Paver Stones, Inc

Unique Paver Stones has the skill, experience, and great client communication to meet your residential home build needs.

04/23/2015

Description of Work
They weren't able to work on my sick weed-whacker, but told me up front and intelligently discussed my options and how I might attempt a repair myself.

02/17/2015

The service was fine. I thought the cost was a little excessive.

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of engine on mower.

07/03/2014

Description of Work
I purchased parts for my Toro lawn mower.

05/18/2013

I've been using these people for years . The secret is to take your mower in early spring to beat the rush

Description of Work
Tune up & oil change

Category lawn mower repair

[member name removed], Thank you so much for posting this review, and you're right! That's the secret. Perfect timing is to get your tune up during winter!

04/02/2013

Even though I could not use their services because I have a Sears lawnmower, they were very professional and helpful as to what I needed to do, what I should expect to pay and how long for the service. They were right on with their advice and I would use their service when I do not have a sears product. Tim

Description of Work
no service

Category lawn mower repair

Mulch, top soil, tree, garden equipment, small engine sales & repair.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available