Get matched with top biohazard cleanup companies in San Francisco, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local biohazard cleanup companies.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Biohazard Cleanup Reviews in San Francisco
- Advanced Recovery CorpThe signed contract did not provide a proper scope of work. Emergency clean-up services - this is what it is about. No written inspection report, no written cost estimation, no written scope of work, and no documented damage evidence. I have given ARC more than two weeks to deliver some of the above documents. We had good communication with ARC representatives over the phone. They promised to prepare the materials. They promised to include me in their communication with my insurance company. They claimed there is ongoing written negotiation with the insurance which goes well so far. Meanwhile, their crew has stripped the insulation and the vapour barrier. Then installed a new vapour barrier. I was promised to be contacted soon by insulation and HVAC subcontractors to complete the project. A few days later ARC office contacted me trying to collect insurance deductibles. That was a red flag for me. I put together all available information and made my own inspection of the crawl space. I was not happy with my findings: *The insurance company never received any documents or supporting materials for the damage estimation from ARC . There was no approval from insurance for work performed by ARC. *No single document was sent to me either, despite my constant reminders over the phone. *The installed vapour barrier is very far from industry standards. My property is being damaged. *No temporary patches on the damaged ducts. *The air extractor device is left on my property with no use (they promised to remove it a few days ago). My property is now damaged and I do not see any positive activities from ARC toward fixing their business practices. I did not ask anything beyond CCB guidelines, which any licensed contractor should be ready to deliver. [*** Link removed ***] Only after a written request for the paperwork I was given an estimate. All so called "emergency" works on my property are halted. I'm still awaiting for the docs
- RestoreX, LLCMy plumber turned me on to RestoreX with a leak from an upstairs bathroom into a dining room in a rental unit. Within two hours Manny (a Project Manager) called me back on a Saturday during Memorial Day Weekend. The project was handled efficiently with the end result far exceeding my expectations; everything was taken care. They were extremely accessible through the process and did everything they could to turn this project around (during a pandemic) so I could get my tenant back into their home. They're truly a full white glove service provider in a very messy business. I'm extremely appreciative and would use them again without hesitation
- Bay Area Rodent SolutionsIt was when Stanley (the owner) showed up himself, and he quickly located the source where the rats have accesses into the attic. It was when we decided to give Bay Area Rodent solutions the job as Stanley is a straight up guy without BS. His price is firmed but he provides a 3 year warranty to his services - he guarantee it. No one does that nor they found the source of the rat access. From there, we knew Stanley is our "man". We immediately scheduled for the job to be done. The day came, they have a crew of up to 5 people with big truck and many heavy equipment like vacuum, big hose to suck out all the old insulation. Led by the supervisor Brian (he is our man on site), the crew completed the works in a good 3 hours. And have done a super job to seal off all the possible accesses around the house. Brian and crew cemented our side garage door that was with some gap (I would say no one will do such thorough job as he is). And also he check the surrounding bottom of the walls with his fingers that may be a potential gap/hole for rat accesses and sealed them with cement. + he provided wire screen where there were damages on the old ones around the house. Lastly, Brian was kind enough to come back and conduct a final walk through with me in the weekend where they normally do not work. He is extremely thorough on the explanation + giving plenty of advices how we may prevent future occurrences. Cutting back tree branches away from the roof so that no rats can climb up to the roof top to find accesses. DO NOT leave garage doors opens at anytime as rats can sneak into the house and nest to breed. NOT even leave a 2 to 5 inch of garage door opening in the summer time to air your garage (Bad idea to do so). Both Stanley and Brian are our guys to get the job done. We will continue to monitor the result if any more rats running and "partying" in our attic. They recommend us to call them immediately if that happens in order to assess and to correct the problems within the 3-year warranty period. So far, we are very satisfied with their services and advices. We definitely & highly recommend them to anyone with similar problem like ours. It is worth the $$$ we have spent
- Bay Area Rodent SolutionsThey came out and did a very thorough Inspection and presented a very detailed quote. Initially I thought they were a bit pricey but extremely professional. The crew showed up on time and ready to work. After carefully prepping the area by lining the hallway with plastic and covering the floors with drop clothes from the attic access to the front door, they went right to work. 5 guys working non-stop for almost 8 hours, in dirty and extremely tight conditions. After seeing their professionalism, the job they did and the conditions they worked in, it was worth every penny. I would absolutely recommend them and although I hope I never need them again, I would definitely use them again
- Bay Area Rodent SolutionsThe crew was prompt, efficient, very polite. They got to work immediately and the arrived a few minutes before the scheduled appointment time. It was an overall great experience and the warrant their work for a year! Very happy.
- Bay Area Rodent SolutionsTheir crew arrived on schedule, were pleasant, clean and thorough. The guy who did the containment work was very thorough, finding more places to block than was noted on the estimate visit, and explained to me what we should avoid doing in the future to get any more invasions.
- Bay Area Rodent SolutionsBryan came out to inspect. He took many pictures and explained what they would do. I found him very professional. On the agreed upon date, five people came to do the work, three at first almost at the scheduled time and later two more. They put some screens over several vents on the roof and on the sides of the building that were possible entrance points for rodents, and they concreted over several possible entry points in the foundation. They also caulked around several pipes and put metal plates over some open places on the building. They also installed a metal plate at the bottom of the basement door. Several people went on the roof and some work was done around the eaves. There were usually several people standing around not seeming to do anything, or they'd all congregate around one spot seemingly discussing the work of one or two people. The paint matching that Steve had said they would do using our paint was not done. We now have unpainted metal plates on the outside of our house. The job was finished five hours after it started, counting There had been only one spot in the entire house, an area about two feet square, where there had been obvious rat infestation. The cleanup and sanitation was sweeping up that area and spraying some fresh-smelling liquid on much of the basement floor. I had to request that they finish the floor and use the vacuum around other places they had worked, which they objected to at first but partially did after their foreman insisted. The bill for that part was $1500. The actual work that was done for that and for rodent proofing, $5500, seems steep for what was actually done. I'll now have to hire someone to do the painting. We have had only one infestation, a couple of weeks ago, in only a small area, after owning the house for about fifteen years. If we don't have any further problems, it will be worth the money, but I feel I paid way too much for what I got
Last update on November 10, 2022
Biohazard Cleanup Services in San Francisco
RestoreX, LLC is a locally owned and operated Disaster Restoration Company specializing in water damage and flood removal, sewage cleanup, fire/smoke/odor cleaning services, mold inspections and mitigation for both residential and commercial properties. If you have any one of the following issues or any others please reach out for immediate assistance: Water damage Fire damage Water leak Flood Flooding Basement or crawlspace flood Roof leak Mold Extraction Wall and carpet drying Wat..
"I couldn't be happier with the service that I got from RestoreX at every point in the process and highly recommend them! They were professional, honest, and cleaned up after themselves! We had a bad water leak under the kitchen floor, the connection on one of the pipes that had been replaced 5 years earlier had failed and the water from the kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine was all accumulating under the kitchen floor. I called RestoreX on a Wednesday at about 4:45pm, they asked for the approximate square footage of the area which I gave them and they gave me an estimate over the phone. They sent a service manager out first thing Thursday morning and he established the damage had gone all the way under the dining room floor. He said they'd be out first thing on Friday to do the work, which they did. On Thursday afternoon they sent me a quote that was within the range they had quoted me over the phone even though the area was larger. The work was completed in about two hours and there was no mess left even though they had to take out all the mud under the floor (the water had luckily dried up because we weren't using the appliances). They left a big fan on the outside of the house attached to the duct in the kitchen until the following Wednesday to dry it up and sealed all the vents around the house. The duct collapsed over the weekend, but when I called on Sunday, someone answered and said they'd be out in the morning to fix it, which they did. Fantastic service, thank you RestoreX!
Hometown Restoration prioritizes speed, professionalism and customer obsessed concern to respond and resolve all damage. We offer peace of mind in knowing your property is provided the best care in the industry. We go above and beyond to make sure our customer is taken care of. Hometown Restoration recognizes the trauma that is caused when a flood, fire, or biohazard incident occurs in a home. Our technicians are dedicated to providing our 5 Diamond Servic
"Hometown Restoration was quick to respond and arrived the next day to assess the potential water damage. He analysed the probable harm and evaluated the moisture levels. He was very knowledgeable, and he even tested for extra moisture levels in the house from earlier leaks to ensure that everything was in order. Thank you for your recommendation!!
Swift Restoration was founded by Michael Beserman and Ido Talor in 2012. After over nine years of mold remediation experience in the restoration field, Michael and Ido have a comprehensive understanding of the restoration business, including hands-on technical knowledge, insurance industry practices, current regulations and health codes, and the unique concerns and requirements of customers in need of restoration services. Swift Restoration is a full service restoration company that specializ..
"Excellent! Swift Restoration is highly recommended. I was very worried when serious mold issues were reported to me by Indoor-Restore, who was hired by my tenants. With a very short notice, Ido was able to complete the work in a timely manner. I was very impressed with Ido's outstanding work. Him and his team not only cleaned mold in the areas where my tenants showed them, but they also cleaned mold in the basement without even asking me or my tenants. Ido was very thorough and very honest. I wish there are more professionals like him.
A-1 Certified Environmental Services, LLC. We provide the fastest and most reliable mold testing available. We also undertake Indoor Air Quality Testing and Mold Testing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland and in most regions of California. Typically, we offer any these services for residential homes, office buildings, schools, churches and warehouses. Essentially, we provide indoor air quality testing and mold testing for your home, office or c..
"The guys were good. They showed up on time. They called me before they arrived. Everything worked out great. I didn't have any problems. I would recommend them to my friends and family."
California State Restoration company is owner operated, licensed and insured. Over 10 years of experience in water damage recovery, water extraction, smoke clean up, board up, repairs to structure, crawlspace clean up, bio hazardous clean up and more. Call or message to schedule your free estimate today
"He's very professional, very knowledgeable, and it was a great experience over all."
Attic Insulation Removal, Insulation Installation and Attic Cleaning specialists. Let us do the dirty work! We are the insulation experts. - 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award - 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award - 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award - 2011 Angie's List Super Service Award We've worked in attics all over the SF Bay Area. We have the tools, knowledge, and experience necessary to do the job right the first time. We specialize in insulation removal and install new i..
"<p>There was a crew of 4 and it rained most of the day, but they worked hard and were very organized. They all were very polite and respectful. They also informed me they noticed a leak and possible water damage. It turned out I did have a leak at the roof vents.<br /> <br /></p> <br />"
Collector Care Professional Organizers specialize in creating a space you love! In addition to organizing, biohazard removal, extreme cleaning and hauling, we are trained to work with those suffering from hoarding disorder, chronic disorganization, ADHD, disabilities, depression, anxiety and mood disorders
-Fire & Water Damage - Clean Up & Restoration -Mold Mitigation And Remediation -Construction (drywall, painting, finish carpentry, framing, flooring, cabinetry etc.) -Painting - Residential/Commercial - Interior and Exterior
"Justin arrived at appointed time. Incredibly well manned, nice and knowledgeable. Very professional. Stayed almost 45 minutes and removed soaked sheetrock and the ruined wood moldings. Advised me to use fans to dry out the area. Repairs can be done by handyman after area dry. No charge by Servpro. VERY helpful. I am a physically challenged senior living alone. Very kind and very thorough.
Environmental Remedies, Inc. is a fully licensed and certified abatement contractor that specializes in the safe, legal removal of asbestos, lead, mold, and biological contaminants in residential, commercial, and public buildings. ERI is a family owned and operated company servicing the greater San Francisco Bay Area and its surrounding communities. ERI is unique in that, of it's 26 employees, only 5 employees are not related to any one else in the company. ERI maintains all of the requir..
"We were refereed to ERI by the drywall company that we had approached for pop corn ceiling removal as the test for asbestos came back positive. I worked with Steve Tamayo from ERI. He was able to quickly come in to provide the estiamtes and was able to fit our project with in their schedule ASAP as we had a very aggressive move in date.He was available every single time I had called him or texted him with any questions. <br /> He not only got he work done in the estimated time, but also referred us to the folks for testing air quality after abatement and Dry wall company for texturing and wall paper removal. Even though, we used the reference he had provided for air quality testing, we ended up using some one else for drywall texturing. <br /> All in all, very satisfied with Steve and his crew's work and professionalism. They even cleaned the house after the works was completed. I would highly recommend them! <br />
Therma-Flite has a long history of screw conveyor technology and auger design, manufacturing equipment for chemical and process industries all over the world. Therma-Flite (then known as Christian Engineering) designed, built and sold the first hollow screw heat exchanger in 1939 for the food industry. Since these early beginnings, Therma-Flite has continued to develop and re-evaluate the heat exchanger screw conveyor industry. Our processors have lasted longer, processed more, and handled m..
See all 5 highly rated companies in San FranciscoJoin Angi now
Find biohazard cleanup companies in
- Daly City,
- South San Francisco,
- San Bruno,
- Belvedere Tiburon,
- San Mateo,
- Mill Valley,
- Foster City,
- Corte Madera,
- San Leandro,
- El Cerrito
biohazard cleanup companies in San Francisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Air Testing Inc668 Madrid St
San Francisco, California 94112
- Pestec1555 Yosemite Ave #46
San Francisco, California 94124
- American Air Testing Inc
- A-1 Certified Environmental Services, LLC101 W American Canyon Rd
American Canyon, California 94503
- Allterra Solar207-B McPherson Street
Santa Cruz, California 95060
- Attic Guys2902 Lafayette St
Santa Clara, California 95054
- A-1 Certified Environmental Services, LLC
- Bay Area Rodent Solutions645 E McGlincy Ln Ste A
Campbell, California 95008
- Bay Area Rodent Solutions
- California State Restoration3952 Sebastopol Rd
Santa Rosa, California 95407
- Crime Scene Cleaners IncPO Box 792
Orinda, California 94563
- California State Restoration
- DECON SPECIALISTPO Box 28303
San Jose, California 95159
- Decongreen Inc11760 Forest View Dr
Nevada City, California 95959
- DUNRITE CONSTRUCTION1031 E SAN CARLOS AVENUE
San Carlos, California 94070
- DECON SPECIALIST
- Environmental CPR Inc38 Beta Ct Ste C7
San Ramon, California 94583
- Environmental Remedies IncPO Box 10416
Pleasanton, California 94588
- Environmental CPR Inc
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
Savannah, Georgia 31406
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Hometown Restoration 2588 Progress St Ste 7
Vista, California 92081
- Hometown Restoration
- P W Stephens Environmental Inc4047 Clipper Court
Fremont, California 94538
- P W Stephens Environmental Inc
- Red Door Restoration20642 John Dr
Castro Valley, California 94546
- RestoreX, LLC450 Lakeville St Unit D
Petaluma, California 94952
- Ryan Peacock Inc.1061 Richard Ave
Santa Clara, California 95050
- Red Door Restoration
- ServiceMaster AllCare Restoration of San Jose782 Auzerais Ave
San Jose, California 95126
- SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos40 Cape Hatteras Ct
Redwood City, California 94065
- SERVPRO of Campbell21 Harrison Ave
Campbell, California 95008
- SERVPRO San Mateo63 Bovet Rd # 149
San Mateo, California 94402
- Standish Inspections2874 Pitzer Cir
West Sacramento, California 95691
- Swift Restoration Inc.516 Adirondack Way
Walnut Creek, California 94598
- ServiceMaster AllCare Restoration of San Jose