RestoreX, LLC

Petaluma, CA 94952

Deep Cleaning in Santa Rosa

Deep Cleaning in Santa Rosa

house cleaning2020
Deep cleaning requested by family of homeowner. Home was primarily unoccupied with the exception of homeowner's dogs and large tortoise.

RestoreX, LLC is a locally owned and operated Disaster Restoration Company specializing in water damage and flood removal, sewage cleanup, fire/smoke/odor cleaning services, mold inspections and mitigation for both residential and commercial properties. If you have any one of the following issues or any others please reach out for immediate assistance: Water damage Fire damage Water leak Flood Flooding Basement or crawlspace flood Roof leak Mold Extraction Wall and carpet drying Water leak Fire, smoke and odor cleanup Crawlspace moisture barriers Commercial water damage Direct insurance billing Work with all insurance companies Free inspections 24/7 Call or text: 844-MADEWHOLE (844-623-3936) Price beat guarantee! Immediate response 24/7!! http://restorex.biz...

mold removal (4)water damage restoration (4)biohazard cleanup (2)basement waterproofing (2)interior painting (1)handyman (1)drywall (1)

02/04/2021

I couldn't be happier with the service that I got from RestoreX at every point in the process and highly recommend them! They were professional, honest, and cleaned up after themselves! We had a bad water leak under the kitchen floor, the connection on one of the pipes that had been replaced 5 years earlier had failed and the water from the kitchen sink, dishwasher and washing machine was all accu...

Description of Work
Water damage in crawl space under the house.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

06/27/2020

My plumber turned me on to RestoreX with a leak from an upstairs bathroom into a dining room in a rental unit. Within two hours Manny (a Project Manager) called me back on a Saturday during Memorial Day Weekend. The project was handled efficiently with the end result far exceeding my expectations; everything was taken care. They were extremely accessible through the process and did everything they...

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation, Drywall, Painting - Interior

Category drywall,interior painters,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate you taking your to share your positive experience . We are very thankful for being able to serve you. I will be sure to pass along the complement to those that deserve it. Darrell Larks CEO RestoreX LLC

02/19/2020

Manny was very informative, knowledgeable and professional during the beginning and throughout the end of My water and mold project . He made a stressful environment into a stress free environment for me and my family including my dogs !! Thank you Manny to you and and your experienced crew who made our lives manageable!!

Description of Work
water and mold remediation

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

On behalf of Manny Gomez and the entire RestoreX family we thank you for allowing us to be of service and for taking the time to share your positive experience. Darrell Larks, CEO RestoreX LLC

02/19/2020

I have spoken with my fair share of restoration companies, and I cannot recommend this company highly enough. When I had intially called, I was distrought and had no idea what to do! Manny took his time to understand what was going on and make me feel at ease. He talked me through the next steps and kept me updated the entire way. He even worked with my insurance adjuster to make sure the appropri...

Description of Work
water and mold remediation

Category water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

I would like to thank you on behalf of Manny Gomez. I am confident in saying that he is absolutely appreciative for you compliment to him and all the workers that were involved in your project. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. Darrell Larks, CEO RestoreX LLC.

02/18/2020

RestoreX was amazing! All of the guys who I came in contact with were kind, understanding (because I was freaking out!!), efficient, thorough, clean and overall did a wonderful job at fixing the problem with the least impact on me.

Description of Work
water damage demo, drying and removal of most of a bathroom

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I will be sure to pass along the complement. All of us at RestoreX appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be of service. Darrell Larks CEO RestoreX LLC

02/15/2020

Inspection went great and Manny was able to start right away. He was extremely thorough and helpful. I would recommend RestoreX!

Description of Work
Mold inspection

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

02/15/2020

They were great! No complaints at all.

Description of Work
crawlspace cleaup

Category handyman service,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

02/14/2020

knowledgeable and efficient. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
water issues in the basement.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Mold remediation, Water Damage, Smoke Damage, Fire Damage, Contents Cleaning Packout and Storage, Odor removal, Biohazard cleanup, Crime Scene cleanup.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal