Drilling a well is no small feat. You’ll need to plan for permits, excavating, and more. This guide will help you understand the costs of digging out a well.
Get matched with top well pump repair services in San Diego, CA
There are 19 highly-rated local well pump repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Well Water Pump Repair Reviews in San Diego
- Collins Pacific PlumbingI called Collins Pacific plumbing due to a water fountain issue they had a technician out right away, the Mike the technician was knowledgeable and very polite, and understood what was going on, He gave me a few options and explained them each in-depth to me. Highly recommend Mike and Collins Pacific plumbing
- Plumbing PlusGreat. Jared was here within the hour, had no trouble replacing the fractured pipe quickly. He took the time to understand my concerns with water heater. It all went very well.
- Plumbing PlusNathan arrived on time during the scheduled window. He went to work in the shower and replaced the leaking shower valve with a new pressure balancing valve, chrome lever handle and chrome-finish remodelers plate. The existing shower head was evidently warped and was replaced with a standard replacement. ( Nathan said he will return to install a new standard screw in head when I purchase at no additional charge.) He then proceeded to replace angle stop and valve that was original to the house and was leaking as well as replace the old faucet with a new one in the master sink. I was at work and my significant other was there, so Nathan called me at work to tell me that he had to drill a larger hole for the faucet install and there was about a 10 % chance that the sink would crack. I authorized the install. The shower and faucet install went very well! I received great feedback from my significant other. Nathan was prompt, professional and I believe that this shower fix will solve the leaking problem in the master. I actually had another plumber fix the leak in July 2015 and it began leaking by December. They did not even suggest enlarging the access hole and to use a plate to cover the repair. They worked in the existing hole and did not accomplish a lasting repair. The second suggestion from the previous plumber was to open the bathroom wall and then hire a drywall person which would have been well over $1500 just for the shower. I will only use Plumbing Plus in the future. They did an excellent job and had good suggestions for repairs
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesI had a very unusual moisture problem and Russ Pogue was able to come up with an ingenious solution. They built a well on the uphill side of the water-vulnerable wall and installed a pump to remove whatever seepage may accumulate in the future. The workers were professional and the site was cleaner after the job than before
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesRussel showed up on time and submitted a detailed proposal. The price was in the middle of the estimates.His understanding of the soil and drainage problems sounded good.The work under the house was incredibly hard but his crew got it done well and ahead of schedule. Will update report during the rainy season
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesWent very well. I must add that I had another home to live in during the construction time so I did not experience the jack hammering and other noise/dust to do the project. They performed in timeline estimated at cost estimated and did a couple extras for no charge: replaced an unrelated, aging underground pipe and used metal sanders to re-open my security doors and gates that the foundation shifted shut and that I would have needed a locksmith to address. The biggest thing was that I felt confident in the work being performed and got updates as it was performed
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesI was very happy with the service and the outcome. Accuterra was easy to work with and very reliable.
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesRuss was very professional and detailed in his approach. The estimate he provided was 10 pages with photos, explanation of the issues and the proposed solution. He was bidding against another contractor, and although Acuterra's estimate was slightly more, we are very happy we chose Acuterra. All work was performed by highly qualified and well-trained technicians. Russ visited the job site several times. We changed the work plan several times during implementation, and Russ was very accommodating. I highly recommend Acuterra for their quality of service and professionalism
- Acuterra Engineering & Construction ServicesThey were very professional and detail oriented. They were helpful. My house was sinking so my doors were jammed shut, and they fixed all of my doors so that I could get in and out of my house, they didn't have to do that. The owner kept me updated.
- Lujan Drilling CoThey were very good. They charged me $1100 when they estimated it at $1500. They had a little bit of difficulty, but were excellent.
Last update on April 10, 2022
Wells in San Diego
Explore our Solution Center for helpful well articles
Don't let the rain get you down. Here are the most popular sump pump backup options to keep your basement from flooding, even when the power goes out.
Routine maintenance and inspection of your sump pump to detect potential problems and failure could save you from costly flooding damage to your home.
Find well pump repair services in
- Lemon Grove,
- La Mesa,
- National City,
- La Jolla,
- Spring Valley,
- El Cajon,
- Chula Vista,
- Del Mar,
- Imperial Beach,
- Solana Beach,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- San Ysidro,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
- San Marcos,
well pump repair services in San Diego
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AMERICAN PLUMBING AND DRAINS7007 Deerhurst Ct
San Diego, California 92139
- Barrett Engineered Pumps1695 National Ave
San Diego, California 92113
- Bill Howe Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Inc9085 Aero Dr B
San Diego, California 92123
- Collins Pacific Plumbing8840 Kenamar Dr
San Diego, California 92121
- Diamond Home Builders, Inc.2831 Camino Del Rio S. # 202
San Diego, California 92108
- Dyson PlumbingPO Box 740472
San Diego, California 92174
- Ideal Plumbing Heating Air Electrical Inc5161 Waring Rd
San Diego, California 92120
- Larry A Hudson Plumbing4158 Poplar St.
San Diego, California 92105
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Diego County8352 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Suite B
San Diego, California 92111
- My Plumber CA7150 Convoy Ct
San Diego, California 92111
- Powers Plumbing1705 W Lewis St
San Diego, California 92103
- RFC SERVICESPO BOX 15305
San Diego, California 92175
- Superior Water - Waterboy Whole House Systems13230 Evening Creek Drive South Suite 216
San Diego, California 92128
- AMERICAN PLUMBING AND DRAINS
- Boyd Pump Service1989 La Posta Rd.
CAMPO, California 91906
- Boyd Pump Service
- East County Pump Service and Water Well Drilling22011 Japatul Rd
Alpine, California 91901
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- East County Pump Service and Water Well Drilling
- George Plumbing Company IncPO Box 607
Fallbrook, California 92088
- George Plumbing Company Inc
- Hanna Plumbing & Supply Inc643 S Santa Fe Ave
Vista, California 92083
- Hanna Plumbing & Supply Inc
- Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc39252 Winchester Rd # 107–371
Murrieta, California 92563
- Liberty Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning Inc
- Newport Power1501 San Elijo Rd
San Marcos, California 92078
- Newport Power
- True Plumbing, Inc300 Carlsbad Village Dr Ste 108A #407
Carlsbad, California 92008
- True Plumbing, Inc