Acuterra Engineering & Construction Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2008

French drains, drainage system design & construction. Expert Consulting in: Foundation repair, Cracked slabs, Hillside reconstruction, unstable walls & failing overhead beams, retaining walls, Deeper water extraction or De-watering wells, basement and retaining wall waterproofing....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
HomeTurf

HomeTurf is an artificial turf installation company with over 13 years experience in the trade. We pride ourselves on our impeccable lawns and our dedication to a positive customer experience throughout our sales and construction process. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our sales representatives and support personnel are extremely courteous and professional. We want to work to earn your confidence and exceed your expectations.

Offers by HomeTurf	 on Angi
Sporturf International

Welcome to Sporturf International. Dream Gardens is our residential and commercial landscape division providing you with all the tools you need for superior synthetic turf and hardscape installations. We offer a complete range of high-caliber synthetic turf, but who we are extends far beyond our products. We supply premium materials and use our extensive installation experience to do your project right from the ground up. Whatever your vision, we have the ability to take it from concept to reality. Our broad knowledge of design and extensive experience ensure that your project will be a success, and our commitment to exceptional service guarantees a great experience from start to finish.

07/28/2017

Very well. Any problems were quickly resolved. (sprinkler damage) I highly recommend this firm.

Description of Work
Re-enforce a failing stacked stone wall 5ft high by 40ft wide.

Category concrete repair,excavators,landscaping,structural engineer

07/24/2017

The company did not return my call.

Description of Work
Landscape drain repair.

Category drain pipe

04/12/2017

I am so pleased. I am so happy. I'm just glad. It looks nice. They had to dig a trench to put the pipe down to the side walk level. Now the water just flows out to the side walk. They did a lot of work. He had to put the drain in my front lawn but he did it where you cant even see it. Russ and his workers were so nice. They are very good. It was worth every penny because now I am happy. I would re...

Description of Work
Re-route my entire drainage system in my back yard.

Category drain pipe

02/08/2017

Mr. Pogue gave me tremendous peace of mind - he assured me that my house was in good condition, and the small signs of potential foundation problems were normal for a home as old as mine (built in 1979). He explained everything in a way I could understand. Very personable also. Most importantly, he was not trying to sell me something that I didn't need.

Description of Work
I needed an independent evaluation of settling problems in my home and an opinion of how to go forward with repair, if any repairs were needed.

Category drain pipe,structural engineer,foundation repair

12/26/2016

Russ analyzed our situation and sent us some information on what to do about it.

Description of Work
Analysis of slab moisture problem.

Category drain pipe,foundation repair