Acuterra Engineering & Construction Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2008

French drains, drainage system design & construction. Expert Consulting in: Foundation repair, Cracked slabs, Hillside reconstruction, unstable walls & failing overhead beams, retaining walls, Deeper water extraction or De-watering wells, basement and retaining wall waterproofing....

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Team Rooter offers quality rooter and plumbing services to our customers in the greater Los Angeles area. This has been our passion! For this reason, our TEAM of professional plumbers and technicians use the latest equipment and state-of-the-art technology to find, diagnose and repair rooter and plumbing problems for our residential and commercial customers. We treat you like part of our TEAM; more like a friend or a neighbor and we aim to bring you the best plumbing experience possible. Whether its a clogged drain or a main sewer line replacement, when you need your job done quickly and correctly at an affordable price; contact Team Rooter . We are your top choice for drain cleaning, sewer repair, waterline repair, and more.

With over 2 years experience, I have the dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Plumbing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! The thing that makes me different from the rest is that I value my work and l like to let my work speak for itself.

07/28/2017

Very well. Any problems were quickly resolved. (sprinkler damage) I highly recommend this firm.

Description of Work
Re-enforce a failing stacked stone wall 5ft high by 40ft wide.

Category concrete repair,excavators,landscaping,structural engineer

07/24/2017

The company did not return my call.

Description of Work
Landscape drain repair.

Category drain pipe

04/12/2017

I am so pleased. I am so happy. I'm just glad. It looks nice. They had to dig a trench to put the pipe down to the side walk level. Now the water just flows out to the side walk. They did a lot of work. He had to put the drain in my front lawn but he did it where you cant even see it. Russ and his workers were so nice. They are very good. It was worth every penny because now I am happy. I would re...

Description of Work
Re-route my entire drainage system in my back yard.

Category drain pipe

02/08/2017

Mr. Pogue gave me tremendous peace of mind - he assured me that my house was in good condition, and the small signs of potential foundation problems were normal for a home as old as mine (built in 1979). He explained everything in a way I could understand. Very personable also. Most importantly, he was not trying to sell me something that I didn't need.

Description of Work
I needed an independent evaluation of settling problems in my home and an opinion of how to go forward with repair, if any repairs were needed.

Category drain pipe,structural engineer,foundation repair

12/26/2016

Russ analyzed our situation and sent us some information on what to do about it.

Description of Work
Analysis of slab moisture problem.

Category drain pipe,foundation repair