Plumbing Plus

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2005

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 100,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

+22 more images

Sewer Line Replacement

Sewer Line Replacement

plumbers92122
This project was a month long replacement of failing Cast Iron Sewer lines within a parking structure of a large Condo complex including 6 buildings and nearly 1000 units. We coordinated daily shut downs of the sewer and water, replaced large sections of problematic sewer lines and maintained the schedule throughout the project. Th epipe is green because it is an epoxy coated pipe that will hold up to corrosion and extend its lifespan

4.3

plumbers (476)water heaters (121)drain cleaning (68)gas leak repair (14)sewer cleaning (9)water softeners (8)drain pipe installation (2)home remodeling (10)appliance repair (9)drywall (6)well & water pump repair (4)large appliances (2)

04/06/2021

Nancy A.

Jared and his assistant Brandon were very personable and professional and we highly recommend them. They wore masks and offered to cover their shoes with 'booties' They diagnosed the problems and replaced 3 hose bibs and a garbage disposal.While fixing the older toilet they noted that the bolts connecting the tank to the bowl were leaking so they replaced the toilet. The batroom faucett handle was difficult to turn so Jared diagnosed the problem; the faucett needed new cartridges. He suggested the faucett might be under warranty so I called the company and new cartridges will be sent. All this was completed efficiently within one day. We can highly recommend Plumbing Plus

Description of Work
Plumbing repair and replace garbage disposal

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Awesome [Member Name Removed], that's what we like to hear! Thank you for trusting us in your home and allowing us the opportunity to assist... All the best!

04/06/2021

Nancy A.

Excellent service! We scheduled Plumbing Plus to replace the hot and cold cartridge's in a sink faucet and a tub pop-up drain and overflow gasket. Jared N. quickly assessed the problems. The faucet was so corroded with water deposits that it could not be dismantled to simply replace the hot and cold cartridge's. So Jared replaced the entire faucet with a high quality replacement. After the tub pop-up drain was replaced, Jared checked for leaks by looking in a 'trap door' in the ceiling below the tub that was left after the tub was replaced in an earlier remodel. Jared discovered that the entire tub drain was leaking and need to be replaced, which he did. He also corrected a problem with the drain pipe left from the previous remodel. Although the job was much more complex than expected, Jared was professional, efficient, and extremely cheerful throughout . We highly recommend Jared and Plumbing Plus

Description of Work
Replace sink faucet and bathtub drain

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Review for Plumbing Plus - 12147 Kirkham Rd, Poway, CA - 39378129

03/18/2021

Marty W.

Great. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and friendly. The plumber fixed everything, gave me quotes, and finished fairly quickly. It is expensive, but what plumber isn't?

Description of Work
Install new spray head on faucet; fix leak on shower

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

We hear ya [Member Name Removed], we do all we can to find ways to keep costs low while avoiding the "cheap" fix. We're glad to hear you were happy with the service, we look forward to being here for you next time!

02/25/2021

Amy J.

Jared and Matt were so polite, prompt, offered the best advice and helped educate us with the best options. They offered the best customer service when the initial call was made and were very kind and professional! Sure grateful for their help.

Description of Work
We had a filtering system put on our tankless water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

We're so happy to hear this [Member Name Removed], Thank you for having us out to help!

01/02/2021

carol B.

Really well!! He was so nice!! It didn't take long and he came out right away. Super happy!

Description of Work
We needed to replace a thing to hook up our new fridge.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Happy to hear that [Member Name Removed]. Super happy is what we aim for and I'm glad to hear you experienced just that. - All the best!

09/04/2020

GENARO R.

Work completed in one afternoon. Setting of toilet better than ever. Photos of work in progress and invoice were immediately emailed.

Description of Work
Flange replacement & toilet reset.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Happy to hear that [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and for trusting us in your home!

08/10/2020

Robbie M.

I have had many jobs done by Plumbing Plus and I have been extremely satisfied with ALL of the work done! Jared has been “my guy” that has done most of the jobs at my home and I can’t say enough good things about his work ethic and professionalism! Plumbing Plus is an extremely ethical company where the bottom line is the customers satisfaction!

Description of Work
Moving a pump for instant hot water.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Happy to be here for you [Member Name Removed]. Always a pleasure to visit and assist you with your plumbing repairs.

06/04/2020

Jerry T.

Perfect--friendly, professional. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Replace outside faucet, replace bathroom faucet, unclog shower drain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you for your business!

05/13/2020

John G.

Excellently in price, service, timeliness, and spirit.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement.

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Awesome! Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

03/16/2020

Joan E.

Robert expertly found the leak in the garage came from the air conditioner compressor, unit in back patio. The pipe ran all the way under the slab, I guess, through to the garage. We covered the area with a plastic tarp and stopped the water flow. What a relief!

Description of Work
Leak detection

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thank you for having us [Member Name Removed]!

03/06/2020

Ilien M.

Technician arrived 3 hours late and never called to say he'd be late. When he arrived, I pointed out when we expected him and his only reply was, "Yeah. I was in south county." No apology for our inconvenience or his delay.

Description of Work
Valve Replacement

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

We sincerely apologize for not communicating this better to you. We pride ourselves with being timely and admit we aren't perfect. we were working on a limited staff and while that is no excuse, we were challenged with some work load during this time but since gotten back to normal and will use this as a learning experience to prevent this from happening in the future

02/28/2020

Jeff F.

I had a gas leak at my house, the technician came over and was very unprofessional in my opinion. He was laughing and mocking over the estimate he gave us. Then afterwards, the office called me to say we refused service, which we did not. I will never use Plumbing Plus again and will be sharing my experience with everyone.

Description of Work
Gas leak repair

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

01/17/2020

Gary K.

Very well. Al did a really professional job and it will be easy to replace the stove the next time

Description of Work
Gas line rerouted

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Good to hear [Member Name Removed]! Were happy to have been chosen for your project and look forward to being here the next time you need us!

01/16/2020

Chris J.

Dealing with Plumbing Plus was very pleasant. They answered my request promptly, and sent a plumber out promptly. Darryl was extremely knowledgable and helpful, and we decided on a project . I was surprised by the quote, as another companies was MUCH higher. The following day the project seemed to take a little longer than expected and some unforeseen obstacles presented themself. I was elated that this did not affect the original bid and am completely satisfied the the work and all around personality of Darryl. I would highly recommend plumbing plus to anyone.

Description of Work
Water main replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

That's wonderful to hear [Member Name Removed]. Happy we could get the work done for you at a more reasonable price than others and stick to the price quoted as that is always our intention. All the best to you and yours. Thanks again!

12/26/2019

Bryan R.

Arrived on time. Checked water heater and adjusted thermostat.

Description of Work
Check water heater

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

Thank you for having us [Member Name Removed]!

11/13/2019

Leanne R.

I would hire this company again, everything was explained to me, wanted to make sure I understood and the plumber couldn't have been nicer.

Description of Work
Checking pipes to see if obstruction

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

Great to hear [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

10/26/2019

Tim P.

Excellent. Xavier was n time, personable and did a good job.

Description of Work
Remove old kitchen faucet and install new

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

10/25/2019

Mike P.

The plumber shows up at 9, doesn't start work till 1030. Then is so incompetent he believes screws are stripped when he's using the wrong size Allen wrench. They upsell a SINGLE MOTHER and VETERAN on stuff she did not need. At a cost of over a thousand dollars for less than three hours of work. Not to mention he left trash behind and didn't bother to caulk any of the fixture, because "it has a rubber seal". What about the grout and tile? Make sure you go somewhere else for your plumbing problems. THESE GUYS ARE THIEVES!!!

Description of Work
Shower valve replaced

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are really sorry you feel this way. The reason for spending the hour trying was not due to a set screw but rather the inability to remove the old cartridge which had frozen to the inside of the valve. The Plumber was diligently trying to avoid having to replace the valve in the wall by trying different tools and techniques and even inquiring with our management team to see if there were any other possibilities. In the end, there was no choice but to cut the tile walls and install a new shower valve with new faucet handle, plate etc... Our intentions were to save her the trouble of going through this if possible. In the end we gained her approval and only proceeded when instructed to do so. We understood she was capable of making this decisions on her own and certainly had the option to say no to us at anytime. We apologize if we should have received additional approvals as we were not made aware. We don't feel being called thieves is a fair comment and is not indicative of our long standing 35 year reputation.

09/06/2019

Peter B.

This is the third time that I hired Plumbing Plus over the past few years for repairs at my house including shower valve replacement, toilet installation, leaks, etc. As always, I am very satisfied with their work. They know their stuff, explain well what they are doing and why, and are very friendly people. Today Darryl did an excellent job replacing the pressure regulator outside my house. I highly recommend him and his coworkers.

Description of Work
Replace water pressure regulator outside my house

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

06/11/2019

Frederick S.

Outstanding! Jared arrived at the beginning of the 2 hour window provided. Jared was neatly dressed and was friendly knowledgeable and professional. He showed consideration of our home and time. I would definitely use Plumbing PLus in the Future and highly recommend.500

Description of Work
Faucet cartridge repair, shut off valves and lines replaced in 2 bathrooms.

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

03/09/2019

Robert S.

Excellent. Jared showed up timely, was pleasant to work with and quickly got the job done. I am very pleased with Plumbing Plus.

Description of Work
Removal of a water filtration system

Category plumbing, water softeners

Cost $175.5

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

10/05/2018

Robert S.

When I called Mike made an appointment to come out and look at the situation and determine next steps. On time and extremely professional. From there they set up for a plumber to come out and do the work. Timely appointment. Jared and helper Jordan got to work and had everything done very quickly.

Description of Work
Replace the stand my new water heater was on

Category plumbing, water heater repair