If you're selling a house in a neighborhood populated with children, it's a good idea to highlight the family-friendly features of your house. Here's how.
Get matched with top home stagers in Sacramento, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local home stagers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Sacramento
- Burns Estate Liquidator LLCIf there was an A++++ rating I would be giving it! Susanne Burns was referred to me by my father's jeweler Sid Curtis. My sister and I are so beyond grateful for this introduction. My father passed away in April of this year and we were so overwhelmed by everything in his house. From the minute we first spoke, I immediately knew I had found the perfect person to help us through this process. She was so honest, professional, thorough, and all while being sensitive to the emotional struggle my sister and I were going through after having lost our father. Not only did she coach us through the process of going through everything in our father's home, but she prepared us for emotional ups and downs of each stage of the process throughout the setup and finalization of the estate sale. Susanne and Emily followed through on everything we discussed with no detail left out. They helped turn a very overwhelming endeavor into a seamless and cathartic process by which we were able to properly say good-bye to the contents of our father's home, while keeping the things that are/were most sentimentally important to us, as we prepared to sell the house. And there is no way we would be ready to sell the home had we not met Susanne and Emily. I cannot emphasize enough, if you are in need of an estate sale, Burns Estate Liquidators are hands down the one and only phone call you need to make. Thank you Thank you Thank you!🙏☺
- Burns Estate Liquidator LLCIt was a daunting task, my mother's victorian 3 story house of clutter, hoarding, antiques, memories...you name it. Susanne and Gary and their team were professional, efficient, knowledgeable and kind. They provided accounting and documentation throughout the process and explained procedures. Susanne was able to encourage me to keep the memories of things I didn't need and let them go which was difficult for me to do after my mom passed away. They had items appraised and contacted potential buyers for items to presale, provided advertising for the estate sale weekend and basically took care of everything! I would hire them again in a heart beat! Many thanks!!
- Burns Estate Liquidator LLCMy family and I interviewed multiple companies when it came time to liquidate our parent's home. Susanne Burns and her team exemplified professionalism from her initial presentation, walk-through and assessment through the end of the sale. She explained every step of the process and even offered up questions for us to ask competitors to ensure that we chose a reputable firm. Our parents had 45 years of accumulated antiques, collectibles and specialty items requiring a great deal of research. The Burns team had the knowledge, experience and expertise to accurately appraise our belongings and assign appropriate values. The event was very well run, organized and well-advertised. Selling a loved one's possessions is an emotional time and the Burns team was so respectful, considerate and caring of our family heirlooms and prized possessions. They did an amazing job of cleaning and staging the home, leading to a very successful sale. They were also very security conscious. They arranged for a charity and hauling service to remove unsold items thus leaving the house empty, clean and ready to put on the market. It was a tremendous relief to be able to put this daunting task into the hands of a this very trustworthy company. Our sincere thanks to Burns Estate Liquidator for the success of our estate sale. --The McCarthy
- Burns Estate Liquidator LLCWe received excellent service from Burns Estate Liquidators. Susanne is very well-organized and a true professional at what she does. She's completely trustworthy, very knowledgeable of a wide variety of items, plus orchestrated a wonderful sale at my home. They staged the items for sale in a very professional manor and in the best possible way to maximize sales. The final accounting was with-in days of the last item sold, and the check arrived that week. I recommend Burns Estate Liquidators. They did an excellent job for me
- Interior PerceptionsI contacted Interior Perceptions to get help with home staging. Krissy was very responsive and got back to me right away. I explained to Krissy what I was looking to do and she knew right away what I wanted to do. Krissy was so great to work with; very knowledgeable, professional and patient. Everything was done perfectly and Krissy was extremely responsive on all aspects of the job. I was so pleased with the home staging. The property showed very well and sold within six days. I am already working with Krissy on a remodel. I highly recommend her for any interior design
- Granite Bay Staging & RedesignGranite Bay Staging and Redesign did a fabulous job for us. They have a real flare for staging a home and furnishings to help you do the job. Our realtor was so impressed, she began to use this contractor for other properties. I highly recommend Granite Bay Staging and Redesign.
- The Notably Well-Dressed Home LLCIt is stressful enough trying to get a house empty and ready for selling. It's difficult to pack up and move, then clean the place out, make repairs,and get ready for the barrage of realtors and strangers who come to tour it. After spending money to do all that, you question whether it's worth it to spend even more on staging your home. After all--it will sell itself very quickly, right? WRONG! Our house languished on the market for 6 months before we got a viable offer, and each month when I renewed my staging contract I was so glad we had made the decision to stage it----because the online photos drew people over, and then provided a comfortable, uncluttered and neutural environment for buyers to envision their own family. While our house had originally been used as a rental for college students, we chose to stage it for a FAMILY, and that's who ended up buying it (not an investor). Janis chose just the right amount and style of furniture to make the place look inviting and stunning. It is nothing I would have ever thought of, as the house had previously been furnished in Early Pier One. Janis was professional, patient, kind and extremely fair in her pricing. There is a lot of work involved in analyzing how to furnish an empty house. Then bringing everything over, and at the end, removing it, is like moving. Her crew is very careful with all her lovely items. Pieces need to be selected both for scale size, and to suit the style and vintage of the house itself. You don't want to over-do it. Just a few precise and well-placed pieces can make a room pop. I was flabbergasted when I first saw what she had done. In fact, our buyers asked if they could purchase everything in the house, just as she had furnished it! Even if your house isn't vacant, it's really beneficial to have it professionally staged to get maximum appeal and functionality out of your own furnishings. Janis can help you de-clutter and re-arrange your own furniture, also. Her design training and an outsider's vantage point can help you think outside the box of what you've lived with for years. I highly recomend the servies of THE NOTABLY WELL-DRESSED HOME. Give Janis a call and she'll come over and explain her services and ideas with you. No pressure at all. I found her website extremely helpful before I even contacted her
- Artistic Interiors By JodiThe service was good. She was good and she came out right away. She was helpful, but I decided to work with a different designer this time. When I worked with her everything went on fine and this time I decided that I work with somebody local and cheaper. I don't mind recommending her, but her fees is a bit high. I prefer using somebody who charges less. She was responsive and customer service and quality of work is excellent
- Burns Estate Liquidator LLCIt went great! Even taking 50%, they got us more money than we would have received if we had kept 100% of a one day garage sale. Plus, we didn't lift a finger. They are professional, knowledgeable, hard-working... and very nice people. I highly recommend Burns Estate Liquidator.
- Upstage Staging CompanyDave and his staff did an outstanding job staging our home, so that we could sell it quickly. After they were done, it looked like a million dollars. They staged the living room, family room, dining room, and master bedroom. They even made the 3 bathrooms and kitchen shine with pride by adding decorations, towels and other items of interest! His price was very fair. He was very easy to work with, punctual and extremely professional. Would recommend him to anyone wanting to stage their home
Last update on September 4, 2020
Home Stagers in Sacramento
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
Are you creating a bad first impression to your homebuyers? One highly rated provider shares things to consider when staging your home for potential buyers.
Skip hiring a professional home stager with these DIY tips for refreshing and revamping your space to attract the interest of home buyers.
Find home stagers in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
home stagers in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- House To Home Moving, Inc.3298 Orange Grove Ave
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California 95660
- House To Home Moving, Inc.
- Interior Perceptions970 Reserve Dr
Roseville, California 95678
- Interior Perceptions
- Janice McCabe Interior Design15559 Union Ave Unit 514
Los Gatos, California 95032
- Janice McCabe Interior Design
- Moves Made EasyP.O. Box 93
Roseville, California 95678
- Moves Made Easy
- Premiere Home Staging8320 Oak Knoll Dr
Granite Bay, California 95746
- Premiere Home Staging
- The Home Decor Coach
Auburn, California 95603
- The Home Decor Coach