Moves Made Easy

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

Moves Made Easy is a local, licensed and insured FULL SERVICE moving company. Our goal is to make your move as hassle-free and economical as possible. We will work with you on an affordable move. Flat rates can be negotiated. Senior specialty services available! Our crews are fast, efficient, reliable and the hardest working in the business! Professional packing services available Labor only, loading and unloading with 2 professional movers. Full service with professional movers & truck. We provide a 26ft truck & all necessary supplies. AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK! NO JOB TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL! LAST MINUTE JOBS OK!...

Auburn Moving and Storage

Auburn Moving Company is a locally owned moving company in Auburn, CA. We service all of the foothill communities of Placer, Nevada and El Dorado counties east of Sacramento as well as Sacramento County itself. We provide local & long-distance moving for residential, office & industrial clients, expert packing & crating services, and storage.

Make Your Move Folsom

My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 13 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We exceed state minimums for insurance and provide 100% FULL VALUE coverage with -No Deductible-free of charge. So yes, I trust my crew. I am extremely concerned about their performance and character because not only your money, but my money is on the line, as it should be. I have spent seven years on the back of a truck every single day as well as another five running a proven and successful business simply because I enjoy helping people and making them happy. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 75% of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us.

Offers by Make Your Move Folsom on Angi
Josiah's Moving Up and Beyond

We are a small but reliable moving company, with over 15 years experience in the moving industry. I just opened my own business in July and I have over 15vyears experience. We treat every house hold item as it's our and do our very best to go up and beyond the moving expectation to make you happy

12/18/2014

maria K.

Arrived on a timely manner and finish in the respectively agreed time not to exceed.

Description of Work
Moved me from my 1 bedroom apt with all content to my new apt in a professional manner Not breaking or Damaging any of my Items

Category home staging

08/12/2013

Linda B.

In two hours they did an amazing job of following my guidelines, offering their good suggestions, and willingly moving my heavy china hutch very carefully. They were fast and as a team worked very well together. We had them come again to take a load of extra things from our garage to a storage locker. They were pleasant, efficient and got the job done punctually. I highly recommend Pete and Juan from Moves Made Easy.

Description of Work
Pete and Juan moved two rooms of furniture in our house to help us stage our home before selling it. They also came another day and moved our excess belongings from our garage to a storage unit.

Category moving companies,home staging

Thank you for the Great Review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Professional packing services Loading/Unloading moving truck Full service moves with truck Vehicle towing services

Ask for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express, Financing Available