Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Get matched with top phone repair shops in Portland, OR
There are 3 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Recent Phone Repair Reviews in Portland
- Iphone IrepairThe gentleman there responded to an online message within an hour. Invited me in right away and took care of repair in about 5 minutes it was a replacement of an Iphone battery he had done about eight months earlier, and he would not take any payment at all because he genuinely warranties his repair for life including a defective battery. Phone working great now and made me a great deal on what seems like a brand new phone after he did repairs. Can't imagine better pricing. Super nice gentleman to do business wit
- My Broken PhoneI walked in at 11 am, phone fixed by noon very courteous and professional also purchased case for phone
- WICKED WIRELESS LLCIt was amazing the people are super face and had great prices it was great to be able to get everything I needed to do done in one spot saved me a lot of time. Being a single father with 3 girls I have no time to waste! They were so great! Set up my girls with there own phones on Verizon and got my phone fixed and set up with service! I will never go anywhere else again!!! Everyone needs to come here
- In-home Technology ServicesGary is a Godsend! ?I've been a Mac user for just over two years, mostly self-taught. ?Had some One-to-One training at the Apple Store where I purchased my computer, but that's it. ? I'm seriously hooked on my Mac now and keep investing in more accessories and devices. ?Well, I finally got in over my head and needed some professional help, especially with the MobileMe to iCloud transfer that is required to be completed by June 30, 2012. ?I've also had a sluggish DSL connection for several years and have wanted someone to troubleshoot it. ?I've long been a computer user with enough knowledge to be dangerous, mostly to myself, and happily I found an ad for Gary's services in my handy dandy Angie's List subscriber booklet! ?I'm so thankful that I stopped for a moment to clip that ad because Gary is so knowledgable and friendly, he's professional and just an all-around good guy. ?He addressed all of the computer issues I was experiencing and then some! ?We were having so much fun that we also added some great one-on-one training until my brain was bulging from so many tips and tricks that I had to say 'Gotta stop for now!' ?I'll definitely use Gary's knowledge and expertise in future visits to become better acquainted and more proficient with my computer and other Apple devices. ?I highly recommend his services for Mac users, both newbies like myself and those who maybe just need a little extra help and/or someone off of whom to bounce ideas. ? Gary can multi-task like no other computer professional (dare I say, 'geek'?) I've met, that's for sure!! ?And yet, he never made me feel like an idiot..no question too large nor too small. ?This is a rare and appreciated quality in a computer pro. ?Thank you, Gary, and thank you, Angie's List! ?I'm one happy customer
- In-home Technology ServicesI have been using In-Home Technology Services for a few years now, to help keep my various Apple devices running smoothly. I usually call or email Gary Hays, owner, when I'm having a problem with something. He often can help me resolve it via email or over the phone for no additional charge, but I have had him come out to the house at least once a year, sometimes more, and then pay him hourly for his time. This year I was so pleased that he began offering flat-rate contracts to his clients for regular Mac 'tune-ups'. I paid for a semi-annual contract. This is the second time this year that Gary has come out on this year's tune-up contract. Gary did a thorough inspection of my Mac to make sure it's running at peak performance and hasn't been infected with adware nor malware. He always give me advice and tips or tricks I can use to help keep it, and my other Apple devices, running smoothly. In addition, today he helped me resolve a couple of issues my girls were having, one with her iPhone and the other with her MacBook Pro. The girls were in school, their devices were at school with them. I had just made notes about the issues they were having and Gary expertly advised me regarding how to resolve the issues. We were able to resolve them this afternoon when the girls arrived home from school. On top of that, in our last tune-up visit, Gary recommended that I get an Airport Express to place upstairs to help our in-home wireless network perform more efficiently. I had purchased it but had been unable to set it up myself. Gary was happy to set it up for me and make sure it was running properly. Gary is an Apple-Certified Consultant and really knows his stuff! I remain a very satisfied and loyal customer of Gary Hays and In-Home Technology Services! :-
- In-home Technology ServicesWe purchased the $89 Groupon offer for tech services and we feel it was money well spent! We were very pleased with the work Gary did on all of our devices. He explained what he was doing, as he was doing it, along with the reason WHY he was doing it. He confirmed what our son had told us earlier which was that our computer was on its last days and we should look to replace it sooner rather than later. Gary helped us with this as well. On his next visit, he'll refine our set-up of the new Mac and get us going on an external drive backup system. We are extremely pleased to have found a tech service provider who we feel is trustworthy, knowledgeable and efficient with his time
- In-home Technology ServicesAs usual, Gary was punctual. We discussed the issues then he set to work resolving them. Gary is very professional and able to communicate clearly with those of us who are not overly tech savvy. He was here for about an hour and a half and when he left, our problems had been resolved. We did an email follow up a few days later and tweaked a few more things. Gary has always been available to resolve issues remotely when they lend themselves to such diagnosis and repair. We have been very pleased with his work and highly recommend him. We will not hesitate to contact him in the future with our technology issues
- WiGoClinic - Cell Phone & Tablet RepairI went to the ARLINGTON location of the Wigo Clinic on Wilson Boulevard. Professional staff, good level of communication, and a successful repair. Scott fixed my two-year old mobile phone in two days, and he called two or three times in two days so that he could update me on the repair.
- In-home Technology ServicesGary arrived at the scheduled time and was ready to get to work. The job of the data transfer presented Gary with some definite challenges because of the age of my old computer. He did a lot of creative problem solving to get the job done, and now all my data is on the new computer as promised. Once the transfer was in progress there was down time while we waited. In that time he helped me with my iPhone and iPad and answered many questions I have long had about Mac computers. It was important to him that the time was all well spent, which I appreciated SO much. In that downtime I learned so much that I felt like I had just had a private class with him. His demeanor was so pleasant, and I felt that there was no "stupid" question - the sign of a very good teacher. I would definitely use Gary and In-Home Technology Services again and can recommend him highly. Thanks so much, Gary
- iChihuahua RepairThe people who work here are super friendly and sincere. They told me it would only take half an hour to do the repair and that there was free wi-fi that I could use while I waited. But I was starving, so I decided to get some lunch. Luckily for my stomach, the shop is in a cool location, within walking distance to plenty of food and window shopping. Oh, did I mention that they have an adorable shop dog!!! I would recommend this place to my best friend as well as a stranger
Phone Repair Services in Portland
- Business Description:Mobile phone and computer repair, specializing in iPhone, iPad & Mac! All of our technicians are experienced and Apple Certified. Our goal is to offer OEM quality parts and repairs at prices lower than Apple directly, with quick turnaround and no appointments neededRecent Review:Awesome very happy with everything very professional as. Well as personal. I highly recommend them.Jeff L.
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:We are a company specializing in low voltage installation and repair.Recent Review:The work went great. When I used Angie's List to find a pro, Ryan responded right away. He promptly provided us with a quote and was available just a few days after we accepted his quote. He arrived on time and had our TV mounted on a brick wall, above a fireplace rather quickly. I appreciated his attention to detail when it came to getting the TV level and mounted flush with the wallMark L.
- Business Description:My Broken Phone is your new hometown repair shop! Having been in the mobile phone business since 1999, we have seen the industry evolve from the beginning of the cellular boom to today. We specialize in fast, affordable and reliable cell phone repair that includes busted screens, water damage, batteries, buttons and charge ports. We fix iPhones, iPads, Galaxies, Tablets, Droids and many other mobile devices. We also buy and sell used phones and most conditionsRecent Review:Never received a callback, so the vendor gets an "F" for bad manners and poor service practices.Len O.
- Business Description:The Digital Guru is a family owned and operated complete digital repair shop located locally in St. Helens. We offer protection services, such as Safenet, as well as repairs. Does using your computer sometimes feel like taking a dive without a net? You get those popups that look important and you realize just a little too late that you probably should not have clicked on that. Let us catch you when you fall, our SafeNet services will protect you from viruses, spyware, and malware. And, w..
- Business Description:low voltage contractor, telecom, data, sound,
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best ..Recent Review:<p>When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. </p> <p>I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.</p> <br /Lynn S.
- Business Description:CELLPHONE SHOP
- Business Description:I do not repair Windows PCs. I specialize in Apple products, offering a full range of home technology services including: iPhones, iPads, Macs, new Mac setup, tuneups, configurations, wireless networks, printers, backup systems and personal technology training. Gary (owner/operator) is an Apple Certified Support ProfessionalRecent Review:Gary is simply the best. He even got back to me while he was on vacation, walking me through a range of possible solutions gratis, and then, when repair work was needed, he provided excellent and efficient repair for very reasonable rates. I would recommend him over and over againBenjy W.
- Business Description:We specialize in electronic repair We offer a Free Diagnostic & 120 Day Warranty If we can't fix your item then you don't pay
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone repair service articles
Want to be smarter and think faster? Brain training companies say they make it happen, but the neuroscience community differs about the products’ effectiveness.
Find phone repair shops in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
phone repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gadget Corp.1109 SW 1ST AVE STE F Pmb 637
- Gadget Fix1608 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Gadget Tech Inc15731 SE Happy Valley Town Center Drive
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Geek On IT28375 SE Paradise Rd.
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Goodies cellphone shop4345 sw Rose Biggi ave
- Gadget Corp.
- iCare Phone Repair1808 SW 9th Ave, Suite 102
Battle Ground, Washington
- iCell Repair2700 NE Andresen Rd suite D9
- iChihuahua Repair1715 SE Hawthorne Blvd
- iCracked iPhone Repair28814 SW Crestwood Dr
- iFix King1308 NE 134th St #100
- iResQ15346 S Keeler
- iCare Phone Repair
- Northwest Telecom Systems, Inc.9089 SE Jannsen Road
- Northwest Telecom Systems, Inc.
- One Touch Audio Video17997 NW. Evergreen Pkwy. 201
- One Touch Audio Video