Get matched with top phone repair shops in Portland, OR
There are 3 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Phone Repair Reviews in Portland
- Iphone IrepairThe gentleman there responded to an online message within an hour. Invited me in right away and took care of repair in about 5 minutes it was a replacement of an Iphone battery he had done about eight months earlier, and he would not take any payment at all because he genuinely warranties his repair for life including a defective battery. Phone working great now and made me a great deal on what seems like a brand new phone after he did repairs. Can't imagine better pricing. Super nice gentleman to do business wit
- My Broken PhoneI walked in at 11 am, phone fixed by noon very courteous and professional also purchased case for phone
- In-home Technology ServicesGary is a Godsend! ?I've been a Mac user for just over two years, mostly self-taught. ?Had some One-to-One training at the Apple Store where I purchased my computer, but that's it. ? I'm seriously hooked on my Mac now and keep investing in more accessories and devices. ?Well, I finally got in over my head and needed some professional help, especially with the MobileMe to iCloud transfer that is required to be completed by June 30, 2012. ?I've also had a sluggish DSL connection for several years and have wanted someone to troubleshoot it. ?I've long been a computer user with enough knowledge to be dangerous, mostly to myself, and happily I found an ad for Gary's services in my handy dandy Angie's List subscriber booklet! ?I'm so thankful that I stopped for a moment to clip that ad because Gary is so knowledgable and friendly, he's professional and just an all-around good guy. ?He addressed all of the computer issues I was experiencing and then some! ?We were having so much fun that we also added some great one-on-one training until my brain was bulging from so many tips and tricks that I had to say 'Gotta stop for now!' ?I'll definitely use Gary's knowledge and expertise in future visits to become better acquainted and more proficient with my computer and other Apple devices. ?I highly recommend his services for Mac users, both newbies like myself and those who maybe just need a little extra help and/or someone off of whom to bounce ideas. ? Gary can multi-task like no other computer professional (dare I say, 'geek'?) I've met, that's for sure!! ?And yet, he never made me feel like an idiot..no question too large nor too small. ?This is a rare and appreciated quality in a computer pro. ?Thank you, Gary, and thank you, Angie's List! ?I'm one happy customer
- In-home Technology ServicesWe purchased the $89 Groupon offer for tech services and we feel it was money well spent! We were very pleased with the work Gary did on all of our devices. He explained what he was doing, as he was doing it, along with the reason WHY he was doing it. He confirmed what our son had told us earlier which was that our computer was on its last days and we should look to replace it sooner rather than later. Gary helped us with this as well. On his next visit, he'll refine our set-up of the new Mac and get us going on an external drive backup system. We are extremely pleased to have found a tech service provider who we feel is trustworthy, knowledgeable and efficient with his time
- In-home Technology ServicesGary arrived at the scheduled time and was ready to get to work. The job of the data transfer presented Gary with some definite challenges because of the age of my old computer. He did a lot of creative problem solving to get the job done, and now all my data is on the new computer as promised. Once the transfer was in progress there was down time while we waited. In that time he helped me with my iPhone and iPad and answered many questions I have long had about Mac computers. It was important to him that the time was all well spent, which I appreciated SO much. In that downtime I learned so much that I felt like I had just had a private class with him. His demeanor was so pleasant, and I felt that there was no "stupid" question - the sign of a very good teacher. I would definitely use Gary and In-Home Technology Services again and can recommend him highly. Thanks so much, Gary
- WiGoClinic - Cell Phone & Tablet RepairI went to the ARLINGTON location of the Wigo Clinic on Wilson Boulevard. Professional staff, good level of communication, and a successful repair. Scott fixed my two-year old mobile phone in two days, and he called two or three times in two days so that he could update me on the repair.
- In-home Technology ServicesAs usual, Gary was punctual. We discussed the issues then he set to work resolving them. Gary is very professional and able to communicate clearly with those of us who are not overly tech savvy. He was here for about an hour and a half and when he left, our problems had been resolved. We did an email follow up a few days later and tweaked a few more things. Gary has always been available to resolve issues remotely when they lend themselves to such diagnosis and repair. We have been very pleased with his work and highly recommend him. We will not hesitate to contact him in the future with our technology issues
- In-home Technology ServicesI have been using In-Home Technology Services for a few years now, to help keep my various Apple devices running smoothly. I usually call or email Gary Hays, owner, when I'm having a problem with something. He often can help me resolve it via email or over the phone for no additional charge, but I have had him come out to the house at least once a year, sometimes more, and then pay him hourly for his time. This year I was so pleased that he began offering flat-rate contracts to his clients for regular Mac 'tune-ups'. I paid for a semi-annual contract. This is the second time this year that Gary has come out on this year's tune-up contract. Gary did a thorough inspection of my Mac to make sure it's running at peak performance and hasn't been infected with adware nor malware. He always give me advice and tips or tricks I can use to help keep it, and my other Apple devices, running smoothly. In addition, today he helped me resolve a couple of issues my girls were having, one with her iPhone and the other with her MacBook Pro. The girls were in school, their devices were at school with them. I had just made notes about the issues they were having and Gary expertly advised me regarding how to resolve the issues. We were able to resolve them this afternoon when the girls arrived home from school. On top of that, in our last tune-up visit, Gary recommended that I get an Airport Express to place upstairs to help our in-home wireless network perform more efficiently. I had purchased it but had been unable to set it up myself. Gary was happy to set it up for me and make sure it was running properly. Gary is an Apple-Certified Consultant and really knows his stuff! I remain a very satisfied and loyal customer of Gary Hays and In-Home Technology Services! :-
- iChihuahua RepairThe people who work here are super friendly and sincere. They told me it would only take half an hour to do the repair and that there was free wi-fi that I could use while I waited. But I was starving, so I decided to get some lunch. Luckily for my stomach, the shop is in a cool location, within walking distance to plenty of food and window shopping. Oh, did I mention that they have an adorable shop dog!!! I would recommend this place to my best friend as well as a stranger
- iCracked iPhone RepairThe screen replacement is just like having a new phone. Everything works as expected and I was only without my iPhone for an hour.
Last update on January 18, 2019
Phone Repair Services in Portland
We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your Military
"Awesome service and support. Definitely recommend. Can’t beet the price!"
Mobile phone and computer repair, specializing in iPhone, iPad & Mac! All of our technicians are experienced and Apple Certified. Our goal is to offer OEM quality parts and repairs at prices lower than Apple directly, with quick turnaround and no appointments needed!
"Awesome very happy with everything very professional as. Well as personal. I highly recommend them."
We are a company specializing in low voltage installation and repair.
"The work went great. When I used Angie's List to find a pro, Ryan responded right away. He promptly provided us with a quote and was available just a few days after we accepted his quote. He arrived on time and had our TV mounted on a brick wall, above a fireplace rather quickly. I appreciated his attention to detail when it came to getting the TV level and mounted flush with the wall.
My Broken Phone is your new hometown repair shop! Having been in the mobile phone business since 1999, we have seen the industry evolve from the beginning of the cellular boom to today. We specialize in fast, affordable and reliable cell phone repair that includes busted screens, water damage, batteries, buttons and charge ports. We fix iPhones, iPads, Galaxies, Tablets, Droids and many other mobile devices. We also buy and sell used phones and most conditions
"I walked in at 11 am, phone fixed by noon very courteous and professional also purchased case for phone"
iCracked is the world's largest mobile, on-demand repair and trade-in network for iOS devices. We provide lifecycle service for your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Samsung. If you need to repair your device, one of our iTechs will come to your home, office, or local cafe to perform a repair. Most repairs can be done in under an hour and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Have a used or broken device in a drawer? With our incredible Express Sell service, one our iTechs will come to you to buy yo..
We specialize in electronic repair We offer a Free Diagnostic & 120 Day Warranty If we can't fix your item then you don't pay
"They were alittle hard to find and parking was limited but over all I'm very satisfied with the work that was preformed"
For over 27 years, Northwest Telecom Systems, Inc. has been providing expertise in business telecommunications to the Portland Metro area and beyond.
Miller Technologies has been supporting clients for more than 21 years, we understand that Information Technology should simplify your business! Miller Technologies provides straight-forward honest consulting services to help you understand your options and to address some of today’s biggest Information Technology (IT) challenges. We offer expert, affordable IT consulting services to help you achieve your short- and long-term IT objectives. Flexible payment options including billing terms..
See all 3 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find phone repair shops in
- Maywood Park,
- Oak Grove,
- Lake Oswego,
- King City,
- Happy Valley,
- West Linn,
- Wood Village,
- Oregon City,
phone repair shops in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- iChihuahua Repair1715 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97214
- iChihuahua Repair
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- A Guy I Know Inc
- Bama Computer Repair112 Quiet Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama 35750
- Bama Computer Repair
- Computer Express5640 Montana Ave. Suite C 4
El Paso, Texas 79925
- Computer Express
- Geek On IT28375 SE Paradise Rd.
Eagle Creek, Oregon 97022
- Geek On IT
- iResQ15346 S Keeler
Olathe, Kansas 66062
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
Longwood, Florida 32750
- Refresh Computers
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324
- Wel-Comm LLC6935 SW Molalla Bend Rd
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- Wel-Comm LLC