Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Portland, OR
There are 2 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Portland
- VERIZONI have unlimited long distance and local calls. They are the only choice for landline. Its them or nothing in this area. It has been a reliable service for the last ten years. I asked them to come out to add an additional jack which they did in a timely manner.
- Century Link.The services that they provide are just our landlines. The service is fine its nothing great. We did have problems with reception and they responded very swiftly on fixing the issue. they could be a little less expensive
- ComcastWe had a very good experience with them. They provide phone service that doesn't fail and the internet service is pretty fast and the TV comes on. They are very reliable, and their punctuality and professionalism is fine. We will use them again in the future.
- ComcastSo far it's been excellent. They have been responsive, quality is good, and price is better than excellent.
- FrontierThey are adequate. The few times that I talked to them on the phone has really been a no problem. I haven't had to hold forever and they always have live person to answer my question. I never had any billing issues with them.
- QWESTI don't use the phone that much so I just did long distance and regular service. I don't do the fancy stuff. I only pay for the long distance if I use it. They seem to be efficient. I am very happy with them. I would not change to anyone else. I would not change to a cell phone either. I prefer this phone. The rates are reasonable
- 8X8 IncOn the recommendation of an experienced technology guy I tried out Packet8's service. I love it! It cost $19.99 per month for my residential service ($5/month) cheaper that my old landline service which was only for basic service-calling out and receiving calls. The packet8 service includes lots of features: Call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, conferencing, caller ID, free long distance, etc. etc. You can also transport your current home number to their service. That took me about three days. The calls are crisp and clear
- WORKING ASSETSIt is excellent service and the price is very good. They send us a bill once a month and we pay it, we haven't had any problems.
- ComcastI have had the service for years. They are prompt, and professional. Their rates are reasonable. I will continue to use their services.
- ComcastThe service is reasonably good. The price seems to be going up. Sometimes I wonder if it is really worth it.
Landline Phone Service in Portland
- Business Description:We are a company specializing in low voltage installation and repair.Recent Review:The work went great. When I used Angie's List to find a pro, Ryan responded right away. He promptly provided us with a quote and was available just a few days after we accepted his quote. He arrived on time and had our TV mounted on a brick wall, above a fireplace rather quickly. I appreciated his attention to detail when it came to getting the TV level and mounted flush with the wallMark L.
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:Home Automation, TV installation, Security Camera installation, Home Theater
- Business Description:TOP Rated Computer Repair & Web Design Company, and 4th Year Winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award, the South Florida Tech Group is the largest LOCAL IT Service Provider, covering all 38+ Counties in South & Central Florida. Celebrating almost 10 years in business; FREE Tech Support Via Email, Text, Phone; Same Day Service and Never a Trip Charge! Available 24/7, Nights, Weekends, and HolidaysRecent Review:I was very pleased with their service.Elaine K.
- Business Description:13 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY BID OR HOURLY. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY PER HALF HOUR. 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE CHARGES BY THE HOUR. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. Licensed and Bonded in Oregon and WashingtonRecent Review:While the office admin was professional and prompt to respond, the referred subcontractors were unprofessional, and the project managers were unresponsive. We understand that EVERYONE is busy; however it should not be too difficult to return a phone call to schedule work. We CANNOT recommend this business or their subs (Pro- Circuit Electric) to any home owner in good faithJazzmin R.
- Business Description:Take advantage of great new deals and up to the minute technology services with Satellite TV, High-Speed Internet & Home Phone Service from Frontier®. They have fast become one of the leaders in home tech services, offering comprehensive plans, cost-saving prices and convenient bundles on your must-have services like High-Speed Internet, Satellite TV programming and home phone landlines. When you want to cut back on your household expenses and won’t sacrifice quality communication or entertai..
- Business Description:Ad-Ventures Audio Solutions provides custom music and messages on hold for new and existing telephone systems. We provide Music On Hold equipment, scriptwriting, professional voice-overs and a wide variety of music choices. We are a turn-key on hold advertising solution to promote your business and impress your callers. Top Rated On Hold Music Provider in the United State
- Business Description:As a Authorized Retailer, Digital Entertainment Inc. is dedicated to helping customers get the highest quality programming and technology at the lowest all-digital price every day.Recent Review:Derick was working for another customer at my assisted living facility so we asked if he would also hook up my tv. Directv did not seem to be able to help. Derick said he would do the job. Derick came to my room, took a look, and said he'd return in 15 minutes. He finally showed up 45 minutes later. He said I needed my own dish, separate from the dish used by others in the facility and he would charge me $200 to install this new dish. He said to pay him he'd be downstairs in a red truck and I could just hand him a check. When I went downstairs, he was gone. We finally found him, gave him the check, and he got my tv working. The tv worked for less than a week. I left a message for Derick and he never returned my call When we finally found someone competent to fix my tv, they said Derick had hooked it up to an old, out of date satellite dish and that I didn't need my own satellite dish as Derick had told me. He lied to me, did a lousy job, kept me waiting, way overcharged me, and refused to return my phone call when his lousy job stopped workingEMERALD G.
See all 2 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find phone companies in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Oregon City
phone companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 8TH DAY AUDIO & VIDEO, INC.PO BOX 116
- 8TH DAY AUDIO & VIDEO, INC.
- BEAVER CREEK COOPERATIVE TELEPHONE COMPANY15223 HENRICI RD
Oregon City, Oregon
- BEAVER CREEK COOPERATIVE TELEPHONE COMPANY
- microtech telecom5223 SE Lafayette St
- microtech telecom
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- Pacific Networks16869 SW 65th AVE 373
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Pacific Networks
- QWEST5 WILLIAM WHITE BLVD.
- Wel-Comm LLC6935 SW Molalla Bend Rd
- Wel-Comm LLC