A sleek new driveway without a steep investment? Absolutely. Learn how to paint a driveway in this eight-step guide.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in New Orleans, LA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in New Orleans
- Asphalt SolutionsI met Skip and the crew on a Tuesday and requested a quote. He gave me a quote an hour later and on Thursday he and the fellas started working on the job. By Thursday night my driveway was poured despite his crew being exhausted. Ive never seen guys work so hard. The end result was awesome. I am thankful that I found this company and I would DEFINITELY recommend them
- Asphalt SolutionsHe was on time professional and friendly. The work appears first rate and I was pleased with how it came out. I am glad I went with a complete overlay vs. the patch job I originally envisioned. Skip provided me sound advice and did not pressure the upsell at all. He also offered license and insurance info and a warranty plus a 5% Angies List discount. Either way he would have been happy to do the job. Highly recommend this company
- Asphalt SolutionsThey did a beautiful job. Their service was prompt, and respectable. Everything was so nice, and the quality of work was beautiful.
- Asphalt SolutionsIt was awesome! The best experience I've ever had done. It was very low cost. They were very prompt and professional. Their services were very good. The employees were very polite, friendly and respected my grounds. My yard looks gorgeous!
- Custom ConcreteI contacted David with custom concrete and he came over and measured and gave me an estimate on the spot , he also provided 2 binders of pictures of his previous jobs to give us some ideas , he started and completed the work as promised and I would use his services again without question , They did an awesome jo
- Harry Stanley Asphalt PavingThey talked to my mother the day before and gave her an estimate for what she wanted. They stuck to the estimate they gave her, but I wanted more, so they even wrote out 2 bills. One for her and one for me. They showed up 20 minutes early and immediately got started while I moved my car. I changed the proposed driveway several times after they mapped it out and started grading the space where the asphalt would go, they figured out the added cost and gave it to me quickly after I asked about the changes and then did the extra work that I okayed. They honored all their estimates. They were efficient, friendly and helpful. They arrived at 8:40 a.m. and were finished by 1:00 p.m. And the driveway looks great. The driveway is 10 foot wide and at least 4 car lengths long. I really don't know the actual footage to the street
- JACK CARLINHe was a nice guy. He came by and was not able to do the work. However, he was nice to work with. I would recommend him to others.
- CHRIS PAVINGOverall it was a good experience. We had a few delays due to weather and rescheduling, but when they showed up they went right to work and were very professional and polite. I am thrilled to finally have a paved driveway after 30 years.
- Walter HolmesAfter driveway was poured, we complained it was too thin (not the promised 2 inches). Walter assured us he would fix whatever we needed if there was ever a problem. Before the year was out, driveway had major cracks in 2 different areas... extensively in the lower driveway area. Walter came by and promised to help remedy but the "crew" never showed up. We called several more times over several months but only got broken promises and no shows until Walter no longer took our calls
- Lake County BlacktopIt went ok for several weeks. Then all the gravel started to come up through the driveway. No matter how many stones we took off, large and small, there always seemed to be more loose gravel leeching to the surface. While this method may be ok for dirt surfaces, it is obvious that it should not have been put over loose gravel. When Frank Palmer came around he showed us beautiful pictures of driveways where this had been applied. It does harden into a firm and compact surface, but apparently not over gravel. So now we have a big $6,000. mess. It is never wise to do business with people from out of state. We called countless times and he was never in the area. He came once, in September 2014, after we had complained many times. We were not home. When we called him back he said he saw what the problem was and the next time he was in our area he would come back and fix the problem. After another five calls he came back this morning and informed me that I would have to live with it, or get the driveway blacktopped. We are very angry, because if he had informed up of what would happen to the milling if put over gravel, we never would have spent the money. We feel that we were misled, and we are not stupid people. The driveway looks a mess, and particles get tracked into the house. There are so many loose stones that I have given up trying to do anything about it. Lessons to be learned: We live in Louisiana. Do not deal with people from out of state. This driveway was "guaranteed" for one year, and we see no way of getting any satisfaction from this so-called company
Last update on August 29, 2018
Driveway Pavers in New Orleans
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Learn about the best driveway materials, such as concrete, pavers, and turf, the prices for each, and the factors you should consider before committing to one.
When installing a new driveway, you want to make sure you hire a dependable company. This guide will give you the confidence to make the right choice.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Handyspeed116 Elaine Ln
CHURCH POINT, Louisiana 70525
- Just Fix It!27103 DV Moran Road
Pass Christian, Mississippi 39571
- Just Fix It!
- LA'S BEST ROOFING & SIDING513 5TH AVE
Harvey, Louisiana 70058
- LA'S BEST ROOFING & SIDING
- MIX BROTHERS TANK SVC INC15962 RIVER RD
Norco, Louisiana 70079
- MIX BROTHERS TANK SVC INC
- ProMan HandyMan, LLC2445 Florida Street B
Mandeville, Louisiana 70448
- ProMan HandyMan, LLC
- Ryan's Construction Solutions LLC964 Allo Street
Marrero, Louisiana 70072
- Ryan's Construction Solutions LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020