Is your pool filter the right fit for your pool? One highly rated provider breaks down three types of filters and explains the benefits and drawbacks of each.
Get matched with top pool service companies in Nashville, TN
There are 7 highly-rated local pool service companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Cleaning Reviews in Nashville
- JP POOLSVery trustworthy and reliable pool company. Have been a customer for years and receive superb service. Would highly recommend.
- JP POOLSJP pools is fantastic! We started using them after some flooding and the pool looked like a pond. They came out and had it crystal clear in a few days. After that experience we hired them on for their weekly service. They are also available when random things pop up. I highly recommend!!!
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAnthony & Sylvan have been amazing throughout the design and build process. We shopped around with several other pool contractors and were left disappointed time and time again. A&S has been great from beginning to end. They are knowledgeable, honest, super responsive, and focus on quality and best practices. We had a lot of issues with our yard topography (eg extensive ground rock) beyond anyone’s control and they’ve navigated those hurdles and worked with us every step of the way. Jason LaForte & Tim Hendrickson provided options, cost information, and worked tirelessly to come to a solution we were happy with despite yard challenges. They communicated every step of the way and minimize delays throughout. The main reasons I would highly recommend A&S is their expertise, their responsiveness, the fact that they truly do manage the entire project including outside contractors needed, and they are just good people who want to do right by their customers
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey were great with communication, cleanliness and execution. Happy to refer then to friends and neighbors.
- Mid-Tenn TradesClint is very knowledgeable of his chosen career. Great sense of humor yet when it is time for business, business it is. He is quite punctual himself and if there is issue with an appointments or scheduling of his employees he is responsive and informative letting you know something has comeup not waiting til the last minute or later to tell you. His suggestions are pretty much spot on and his design taste are fantastic. He hears what you tell him and if he disagrees he makes other suggestions but ultimately you do get what you want even though he may not agree with your choices (he is usually correct). While he isn't the cheapest quote I got and was close to the most expensive (I had 7 quotes) I am glad I chose him. We did remodel, (kitchen, bathroom, livingroom) repairs, additions, bedroom, 3 bathrooms, dining room, decks, porches, patios, bushes, walkways, interior and exterior lighting, roofing, siding, windows, doors, flooring, appliances, in house storage and organization, a storage shed as well as turned our 2000 sq ft basement into a in-laws living quarters complete with fireplaces, kitchen, baths and bedrooms. We love our new home!!! Thanks to Clint and Mid Tenn Trades!!!!
- Kayak Pools MidwestCustomer Service is very important to me, and through this amazingly difficult time with supply chain issues Lesley has been amazing. Truly listening and assisting every step of the way. Thankful to Lesley and a company that believes in doing business the right way.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThe entire process was smooth with this company. The design team came up with a pool that we liked and the construction team completed the project. Throughout the process, the team at Anthony Sylvan kept me informed and showed care and professionalism when communicating with me and my family.
- American Leak Detection of Greater Nashville, LLCThe company was recommended by a pool service company. That pool professional, who is very responsive, said this company could fix an emergency. After leaving 4 very detailed messages over 4 days (they don’t respond on weekends, FYI, but voice message indicates they answer the phone 7 days a week), they did not return my emergency messages (we were out of the country with a renter in the house). We finally got someone on the phone that said that she didn’t quite know what she was doing because she had not been trained and that someone would call us shortly. That did not happen. We reached out again and got a hold of the manager of the company and she did not have all of the information that we had supplied repeatedly, told us that we had not given her team our email address (as though we refused…they never requested it). They only wanted to communicate through email and she was quite short with me and told me that it would be at least three weeks before anyone would be able to even consider working on our pool. If you have a leak with water rushing out of the pool, I am guessing you need it fixed quickly. Evidently the owner of this company has created a culture that does not foster good customer service, well trained employees nor communication that could solve issues effectively and efficiently. If you can’t reach them and leave a message, be aware that they do not respond. 4 messages in 4 days….hmmm. Pool Leak Company has been recommended and seems to have a less “corporate” approach and has an owner that seems to be accountable. Good luck!�
- Family Leisure of NashvilleMarch 23rd we received a call from ***** at Family Leisure at about 3pm from his cell phone, and he talked to myself and my girlfriend on speakerphone. He told us that he was aware of what happened and that he was so sorry for the incident that was caused by Family Leisure, that they were completely responsible, and that Family Leisure would take care of any and all damages that were caused by the fire. He assured us that our pavers would be replaced/repaired. He completely blew us away with his customer service, saying the main thing was that no one got hurt and that the dogs were alright. He said all the right things to make us let our guard down and we believed everything that was said would happen. He said that he wasn't going to worry about waiting on insurance, because he knew they were at fault and taking care of the customer was Family Leisure's first priority. We explained to him that we did not want a hazardous burned hot tub sitting around our house,and he was more than happy to get someone to come and move the burned hot tub. ***** told us that he could not wait to meet us when he got the chance, and that we should come to the showroom and pick out a new hot tub. ***** told us that Monday was going to be the day that someone from Family Leisure would come get the burned hot tub and clean up. He told us he was going "out of town" so ***** would be the person that would be taking care of us while he was gone, but we both had his cell phone number now and we could reach him if we needed, he would make himself available. Monday March 28th comes and noon was the time they were supposed to get the hazardous material off our property. ***** called us and left a message that while they were moving the hot tub out, their insurance company called and told them the needed to do an investigation and that no one should tamper with the hot tub in any way until the investigation was done. When I arrived home at 3pm I saw that Family Leisure had come onto our property, cut wires on the hot tub, took all of the paneling which was now evidence for the investigation, and propped the burned hot tub on a couple of OUR pavers they got from somewhere else in the yard. There was an understanding between us and ***** that it was unnecessary to have an investigation and that they would deal with the insurance. At this point in time Family Leisure only came onto our property without anybody home under the guise of removing our hot tub and instead tampered with evidence, or as Family Leisure's insurance company stated "spoliation of evidence". There were actually two separate occasions where someone from Family Leisure came and cut wires, took pictures, and were with the hot tub by themselves with no one around. Luckily my girlfriend caught one of the people ***** sent over opening up the circuit board box with a screwdriver and taking pictures. She was at home and the person walked straight into our backyard and began unscrewing the circuit board cover. After multiple times trying to call and text ***** who said he would be available, there were no returned phone calls or text from him. He also did not reply to email at that time. Attached is three times where I sent him text messages where there was no response. The insurance company then contacted us saying that they were not going to take any responsibility for what happened until an investigation was done to see the cause of the fire. At this same time they told us all parties who had touched the hot tub would have to be contacted and we needed to contact our parties involved and they would contact theirs. Attached is the letter where they maliciously lie about who was involved in the incident. They said the manufacturer, installer, and two service techs were involved. They said that none of the parties that were involved in setting up the hot tub were insured by them as they were all subcontractors. This is either Family Leisure falsifying the facts of this case to their insurance company, or the insurance company blatantly lying about who worked on the hot tub, because *** ****** who was the customer service manager for Family Leisure and not a subcontractor, 100 percent was hooking up wiring on the hot tub. I realized at this point that we had been deceived by ***** and *****. Family Leisure was now doing everything they could to not take any responsibility for what happened. They were going to try and put it off on one of their subcontractors. Your response to our complaint is completely unacceptable. Both insurance companies are now involved yes because of the devious and malicious way Family Leisure handled the situation. The truth will come out about who is at fault, the problem that FAMILY LEISURE EMPLOYEES OR SUBCONTRACTORS FOR FAMILY LEISURE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO TOUCHED ANYTHING ELECTRICAL ON THE NEW HOT TUB. We did not want anything above reason. We really just wanted our yard back without hazardous material in it, we really just wanted everything to be taken care of back to the original state before the fire incident. Your response to our complaint is also appalling. Attached is also the copy of the letter that ***** tried to go behind my back and talk to my girlfriend about and get her to sign, after he stopped taking my phone calls. It was not what ***** had promised. They offered a hot tub at 25% greater value with two years of FAMILY LEISURE in home service or our money back that we spent on the hot tub. The document says that us signing will release them from any future claims or responsibility. This was the slap in the face we received from them as an offer. The fire report says that it was an electrical fire and the only people to have touched any electrical wiring was Family Leisure. The fire report is attached as well. It is an official report from someone other than parties involved. They have gone above and beyond to not take any responsibility for endangering our family and disrupting our lives in the most malicious way. We believed it was important to contact BBB to let people know about the lies this company will tell to protect them and their own interest. The insurance companies are involved now and there is absolutely no doubt who will be found as the culprit, it will be Family Leisure. We just don't want anyone else to fall victim to *****, *****, and Family Leisure. This has been a horrendous experience and will continue to be as they lie and falsify evidence to try and get their desired outcome
- JP POOLSWe have found JP Pools to be effective, efficient, friendly, reliable, and extremely knowledgeable of caring for our pool. We appreciate receiving a text message each time they come to clean our pool. We would highly recommend!!!!
Last update on May 5, 2022
Pool Cleaning Companies in Nashville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pool cleaning service articles
Are you weighing the pros and cons of investing in a home spa? Check out these potential health and well-being hot tub benefits that might help you decide.
Resurfacing your pool comes with many material and color options that can affect your decision. Check out these seven swimming pool resurfacing tips.
Find pool service companies in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Old Hickory,
- Green Hill,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
pool service companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools5000 LINBAR DR
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
- ASP - America's Swimming Pool CompanyPO Box 158598
Nashville, Tennessee 37215
- Electricare Inc.2008 Pittway Dr
Nashville, Tennessee 37207
- Mid-Tenn Trades8640 Highway 100
Nashville, Tennessee 37221
- Pool Masters5011 Whispering Hills CT
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools
- Always By Code electric, Inc1520 Highway 70
Kingston Springs, Tennessee 37082
- American Home Design Inc880 Conference Dr
Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
- American Leak Detection of Greater Nashville, LLCPO Box 1145
Brentwood, Tennessee 37024
- Anderson Pools811 N Thompson Lane
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129
- Aqua Pools and yardscapes, LLC6006 Hays Dr
Columbia, Tennessee 38401
- Aqua Spas By Sundance220 Veterans Pkwy
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37128
- Arts Quality Plumbing108 Mid Town Ct Ste 201
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
- Audio Advice, Inc.11409 Carolina Place Pkwy
Pineville, North Carolina 28134
- Always By Code electric, Inc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Gervais Electric, Inc630 Springlake Dr
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Gervais Electric, Inc
- JP POOLSPO Box 395
Gallatin, Tennessee 37066
- JP POOLS
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Nova Electric LLC107D memorial Blvd
Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
- Nova Electric LLC
- Symmetric Electric118 Copper Hollow Drive
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130
- Symmetric Electric
- The Office of Joel Tomlin, III, LLC.PO Box 681448
Franklin, Tennessee 37068
- The Pool SpecialistPO Box 534
Kingston Springs, Tennessee 37082
- The Service Co2103 Griffintown Rd
White Bluff, Tennessee 37187
- The Spa Guy Inc126 Pilot Knob Ln
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
- Tub Tile & Tops201 Harbor Dr
Old Hickory, Tennessee 37138
- The Office of Joel Tomlin, III, LLC.
- UBuildIt Tennessee3401 Mallory Ln
Franklin, Tennessee 37067
- UBuildIt Tennessee
- Volunteer Pools And Spas1857 Fairview Blvd
Fairview, Tennessee 37062
- Volunteer Pools And Spas
- William Robinson Construction - The Pool Guy115 W Main St
Sharon, Tennessee 38255
- William Robinson Construction - The Pool Guy