Dealing with moldy, dirty, or stained shower tile grout but not sure how to clean it? Learn seven quick and effective tips that’ll help you restore your grout to its former glory.
Get matched with top tile installers in Nashville, TN
There are 65 highly-rated local tile installers.
Recent Tile Installation Reviews in Nashville
- Chad Angus Home DesignsChad and his team took care of our remodel (which included kitchen, floors throughout, bathroom vanities, light fixtures throughout) very quickly. They maintained great communication throughout the entire process. Chad went back through at the end of the project and tied up all lose ends. Would definitely hire again
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAnthony & Sylvan have been amazing throughout the design and build process. We shopped around with several other pool contractors and were left disappointed time and time again. A&S has been great from beginning to end. They are knowledgeable, honest, super responsive, and focus on quality and best practices. We had a lot of issues with our yard topography (eg extensive ground rock) beyond anyone’s control and they’ve navigated those hurdles and worked with us every step of the way. Jason LaForte & Tim Hendrickson provided options, cost information, and worked tirelessly to come to a solution we were happy with despite yard challenges. They communicated every step of the way and minimize delays throughout. The main reasons I would highly recommend A&S is their expertise, their responsiveness, the fact that they truly do manage the entire project including outside contractors needed, and they are just good people who want to do right by their customers
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey were great with communication, cleanliness and execution. Happy to refer then to friends and neighbors.
- Garcia Flooring CorporationVery reasonably priced and professional. There was a miscommunication about where the sensor for the heated floor should be installed and I didn’t discover it until after they completed the floor. They showed up the very next morning and fixed it. These guys do great work and stand by it until you’re 100% satisfied. I’ll definitely be hiring them for more jobs
- RCS Tile FlooringWow!! We are so impressed with this team! We are thrilled with the work they did and highly recommend them! The entire team was friendly, professional and very talented. Thank you so much for our new bathroom!
- RCS Tile FlooringAmazing! These guys are awesome. They work hard, show up early, and are so nice. They follow through with the job and get stuff done.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThe entire process was smooth with this company. The design team came up with a pool that we liked and the construction team completed the project. Throughout the process, the team at Anthony Sylvan kept me informed and showed care and professionalism when communicating with me and my family.
- RCS Tile FlooringCristian is conscientious and professional. When I contacted him he responded promptly. He began the work in under 4 weeks, much sooner than my other contractor quotes. He began the work on a Tuesday afternoon and completed it beautifully the following Wednesday morning. He shows up at 8am each morning and works a full day. We are very pleased with the appearance and workmanship. I plan to hire Cristian again to tile our upstairs bathroom. I recommend him without hesitation
- Prestige Remodeling SolutionsThe contractor was professional and creative. I really appreciated the creative problem-solving on behalf of my family through this project. He cared about us, and not just the money earned. The amazing thing is what they were able to accomplish in the middle of a pandemic, coordinating with subs and the critical timeline behind this project. The managed the budget, staying under budget, all the way to the end. The return on our investment is felt every day. Our home is beautiful and we are so grateful for all their hard work
- Sir Grout NashvilleGrout needed repair and refresh throughout the home. Sir Grout was extremely fairly priced and professional. We are extremely happy with the results! I am already recommending them to friends.
Ceramic Tile Installers in Nashville
- Business Description:DJ's Flooring, in Hopkinsville, KY, is a premier flooring store serving Fort Campbell, Oak Grove, Elkton, Guthrie, Cadiz and surrounding areas since 1991. We make it a priority to offer flexible services to accommodate your needs. We have all of your flooring needs here at DJ's Flooring. Whether you're wanting carpet for your rooms, tile for your kitchen, or hardwood for your living room, we have it all! Stop by today to see our full inventoryRecent Review:It's always excellent. They were extremely professional and they follow trough what they need to do and they were Conscientious of their work.Bob L.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us todayRecent Review:Marco and team did an excellent jobJonathan R.
- Business Description:Call us now at (615) 546-1615! AF Nieves Flooring Corp offers a wide range of flooring installation options. We are a locally owned and operated business out of Nashville, TN and we have the experience to get your floor done properly. We are offering free estimates and would love to hear about your upcoming project. Call or click for a free estimate todayRecent Review:He's a good guy, he did the work, he did a couple jobs for us and he did a good job.Kevin R.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of tile experience, we are who you call to turn your dream home into reality. Specialize in ceramic tile, travertine, marble, porcelain, laminate floors, stone, and more!Recent Review:I hired S & S Tile Installers from Angie’s list in November of last year. They had almost all 5 star ratings (more than 60 as I recall) and a few 1 star ratings so I felt comfortable with my decision. We met with Jorge, the owner, to get an estimate for installation of a tile shower stall, and a tile floor in our bathroom. The shower stall is approximately 3.5’ by 5’, and the bathroom floor is approximately 54sq.ft. At the time of this estimate the shower area walls were stripped to the studs and the bathroom floor was stripped to the subfloor. The toilet and vanity had been removed. We discussed and agreed to the following items which needed to be accomplished: Replace the subfloor around the toilet that had been rotted from water leaks around the flange. (Jorge stated he would charge an additional $200 to replace the section of subfloor. I agreed to pay for this.) Repair/replace two holes in the shower subfloor, one around the shower drain and one where the plumbers removed a drain vent. Secure bathroom subfloor with appropriate screw fasteners. Install Schluter decoupling membrane on bathroom floor in preparation for tiling. Install green board around shower walls including additional studs as necessary. Install Schluter Shower System, which Jorge stated he would provide, to waterproof the shower walls, niche, floor, curb and bench in preparation for tile. Install tile bench on the back wall from the corner to inside the curb. Prepare shower pan threshold, and walls for sliding glass doors. Install tile on shower walls, floor, niche, curb and bench. Install tile on bathroom floor. We were to provide materials for items 3, 4, and 5, as well as all tile and grout for the project. Jorge required $800 up front to purchase materials, $700 on the day he commenced work and the remainder on the day of completion. We provided him the funds according to his schedule. They showed up for work several hours late because they had to procure materials for the job. When they left work that afternoon I checked on their progress. (See the attached a photo.) Rather than replace the rotted section of OSB subfloor they applied a coating of adhesive to the surface of the existing subfloor and chipped/cut off the rotted portion around the drain. This did not correct the large gap in the subfloor around the toilet drain. The next day they showed up several hours late again. I spoke to Jorge about my dissatisfaction with how he failed to install a new subfloor around the toilet drain. I reminded him that we agreed that he would replace that section of subfloor. He responded that he did replace it but one of his employees cut the hole too big. He added that there is nothing wrong with what they did, and the toilet flange would be attached to the tile anyway. (This is not true. A toilet flange should be secured to the subfloor.) During this interaction he became agitated and angry. He proceeded to screw a small piece of scrap wood to the exposed floor joist to partially fill the void in the subfloor. I told him that was not satisfactory and reminded him that we agreed to pay him $200 extra to replace the subfloor. Jorge continued to act quite agitated and started slamming tools around. He said if I didn’t like his work he would leave and I could find someone else to finish it. He already had $1500 of our money and would not refund it. I left the bathroom and went outside to try to decide what to do. If I fired him, I was out $1500. If I kept him, he may not do an acceptable job. His largely good record on Angie’s List contributed to my decision. I thought maybe he was having a bad day. I returned and asked him to come outside to discuss this matter. He was still agitated when we went out on the porch to talk about this. After much back and forth conversation I asked him if he would replace the subfloor if I gave him another $200. He finally seemed to calm down and said he would fix it as I requested. He returned to work. Although this solution cost me more money, I thought it would be worth it if it would get Jorge to settle down and do a good job. As it turns out, it was a mistake to allow him to continue working. Later that day Jorge said he replaced the subfloor as I asked. I checked the floor and it appeared they may have replaced it but I couldn’t tell for sure because they put some white paint or other coating on the repair. Jorge has a short fuse, and is very hostile to any criticism, so I decided to not pursue it any further. They finished their work on November 27. Before he started the job, I told Jorge that the shower bench was to end on the inside edge of the shower threshold so that sliding glass doors could be installed. Instead, he built it almost halfway over the curb. He assured us that the sliding doors would still fit. We hired a glass company to measure and install the sliding glass doors we ordered but they were unable to install them due to the bench taking up the space where the door would slide. We could not change the glass doors because they were already delivered and manufactured to our specifications. We decided to see if the bench could be replaced to have the glass doors fit as we had originally intended. When we began to remove tile from the bench we realized that Jorge’s work was so shoddy that the shower was destined to fail. We also found that the 6” diameter hole in the shower subfloor which opened to the crawlspace had not been repaired. The bench and the shower curb were constructed from 2X4 and cement board, not a Schluter system bench. As we continued to remove tile we noticed a lack of proper waterproofing on the walls of the shower. They did not use the Schluter Shower System we had stipulated before the job began. Instead, they painted the greenboard with what looks like RedGard a much less expensive alternative to the Schluter system. However, they did not apply the RedGard waterproofing membrane according to manufacturer’s instructions. ([*** Link removed ***] As you can see from the photos below, they used greenboard rather than cement board with the RedGard; they failed to waterproof the many deep screw holes in the greenboard; they failed to properly tape and seal all seams and inside corners with fiberglass mesh tape; they applied such a light coat of RedGard that the green color of the wallboard showed through in many areas. The niche was built without any waterproofing at all. The sides of the niche are just thinset adhesive and cement board under the tile. The back was glued to the outside plywood sheathing. Judging by the large gaps of thinset tile adhesive from the teardown, it appears that they only back buttered thinset to part of the back of the 12” X 24” tiles. They did not spread thinset directly on the walls. As a result, each tile had insufficient adhesive holding them in place, especially around the tile edges. (see photos below) We have also noticed that a floor tile in the middle of the bathroom is loose and moves up and down with an audible pop when weight is applied. The grout is also cracked around it. The floor, in spite of minimal use, is failing and needs to be taken up and replaced. This past week I hired an expert tile craftsman to inspect the work done by S & S Tile Installers and estimate the cost of repair. He confirmed that the previous tile installation was so poorly done that it all needs to be replaced. He was incredulous that someone who claims to be a tile installer would do such shoddy workmanship. Both the shower and the floor must be totally removed, and new Schluter Shower system and tile put in its place. Everything that S & S Tile Installers did in our bathroom must be removed and replaced. Link for photos: [*** Link removed ***Bruce R.
- Business Description:Award winning. We use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical.Recent Review:Great job highly recommend them. Eric and his team were very responsive always on time did an excellent job. Would use them again for sure as did awesome work.Mark H.
- Business Description:We have been proudly serving the area with sales and installation of high quality flooring for any years. We have the experience to handle any project no matter how big or small. By choosing us as your provider of flooring services and products, you are choosing highly trained experts in the flooring industry. We offers site-finished hardwood flooring products for clients who want customized stains and finishes. We not only lay the floor, but handle the actual finish work to create a truly u..Recent Review:Wow!! We are so impressed with this team! We are thrilled with the work they did and highly recommend them! The entire team was friendly, professional and very talented. Thank you so much for our new bathroom!Morgan R.
- Business Description:We are a green certified carpet cleaning business that uses 80% less water. This means it takes only a couple hours and not days for your carpets to dry! We do carpet, upholstery, stone, tile, and wood floors. We also have a patented pet urine treatment that can remove odors, and stains down to the floorboards.Recent Review:The service was extremely well. They were professional and on time. Their level of expertise are really good that no one could really do the way they did. It was outstanding. Competitive price.Brittani G.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner annually from 2013-2019 in both Nashville and surrounding Tennessee Areas!! We are fully licensed and insured to work on both commercial and residential properties. We specialize in flooring, both sales and installation. We bring the samples right to your home or place of business providing you with excellent quality of service and product lower than our competitors. Installer Direct has been installing hardwood, tile, laminate, carpet and many other kinds of floo..Recent Review:Floor looks beautiful!! They were very professional!!Gemini A.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and insured company that offers 100% quality service satisfaction towards every home makes us different from our competitors. We provide well trained employees, quick and quality services, and flexible schedule. We give clients the ability to dedicate more time to more important things in their lives. We strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction with ethical and trustworthy practices. Our mission is to implement innovative service solutions and to build long lasting..Recent Review:They are ALL AROUND exceptional. After buying my home, I knew the first change that must be made was removing the ceramic from my kitchen and installing new carpets in my bedrooms. Exterior pressure wash and paint was extra. They gave me a good discount and were flexible with their schedule. I could not have wished for more professional, knowledgeable, and hardworking staff. Many thanks !Madelyn V.
- Business Description:We at Garcia Construction are a family based company. We strive to serve the best quality work out there. Our specialty are flooring, roofing, brick, block, paint and remodeling. We understand how hard it is to find quality work at fair prices and we are here to meet your needs with just that. We have been doing our job 15 years. Free Estimates in the Nashville area $60 for outside estimates if we are contracted to do the work that will be deducted from the total work priceRecent Review:Very reasonably priced and professional. There was a miscommunication about where the sensor for the heated floor should be installed and I didn’t discover it until after they completed the floor. They showed up the very next morning and fixed it. These guys do great work and stand by it until you’re 100% satisfied. I’ll definitely be hiring them for more jobsEl C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceramic tile installer articles
DIY tile floor removal can save you money. Use this guide to learn how to remove tile flooring all on your own, including tips, tricks, and a materials list.
Tile grout can become dirty or discolored over time, but regrouting your tile can give your floor new life. Here’s everything you need to know about grouting tile floors, along with whether you should hire a professional for the job.
Find tile installers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
tile installers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Restoration Inc9050 Carothers Pkwy Suite 104-90
- A & R HANDYMAN201 Grizzard Ave Lot L16
- A Home Repair Service6254 Owens Chapel Rd
- A Lions Craft2308 Peak Hill Cove
- A Step Above Carpet & Flooring Care LLC427 Enos Reed Dr
- A&J Handyman Service1412 Brick Church Pike
- A&K Concrete Coatings114 Swift Dr
- A&R Masonry180 Wallace Rd
- AAA Homes21 Cleveland Ave
- AAA Randpro Plumbing112 Karen Dr
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.735 Sneed Rd W
- ABRACADABRA CLEANERS & HANDYMEN7507 Darby Rd
- Absolute Refinishing206 Knob Rd
- ACE Flooring845 Stafford Street
- Ace Handyman Services- Nashville851 Watts Ln
- Adams Construction110 Circle Dr Ste B
- Advanced Remodeling & Floor Covering1619 Hill Street
White Bluff, Tennessee
- AG Home Improvements300 Royal Oaks Blvd #1002
- All Surface Painting570 MacMurray Dr. C21
- All Trades Construction LLC3360 Cain Harbor Dr
- All'n The Details, Inc.1403 California Dr
- Allegiant Property Solutions Co.106 Public Sq Suite 112
- Alpha Absolute LLC821 General George Patton Rd
- American Services of TN, LLC. 6801 Cloudland Dr
- Amish Heritage Woodworks302 Allers Dr.
White House, Tennessee
- ANDY ON CALL725 Cool Springs Blvd. Suite 600
- ANEW Hard Surface Restoration L.L.C.65 West Lakeview Dr.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Arts Quality Plumbing108 Mid Town Ct Ste 201
- Ashbusters Chimney Service5537 Edmondson Pike Ste 37
- Aspen Flooring Contractors265 Castle Creek Rd
- Axis Construction ServicesP.O. Box 273
Cross Plains, Tennessee
- A & B Restoration Inc
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC103 Gladstone Ln
- B & C Home Improvement2740 Painted Pony Dr
- Bass Flooring6433 Nolensville Pike
- Benchmark Maid2400 Antioch Pike Suite C
- Best Flooring1720 25th Ave N
- Best Priced Handyman2000 Blackberry Estates Dr
THOMPSONS STATION, Tennessee
- Betts Home ServicesP.o. Box 200
Ashland City, Tennessee
- Bill's Contracting & Remodeling1043 Hogan Branch Rd
- Biltmore Construction Co.PO Box 2
Mc Ewen, Tennessee
- BKA General Contractors5010 Linbar Dr Ste 130
- Blue Company330 Franklin Rd Suite 135A-446
- BlueLeaf Flooring673 Blair Rd.
- Bowe Construction, LLCPO Box 90352
- Bowen Painting & Home Repairs308 Chamberlain st
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brentwood Granite Marble & Tile7106 Crossroads Blvd Ste 222
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Brick & Tile517 Cedar Dr
- Brothers Ibarra Construction2570 Murfreesboro Pike, C17
- Bryan's handyman service231 Bonnafield Dr
- Buddy Allen Carpet One Floor & Home2517 LEBANON PIKE
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Built Right Construction809 Jay Ct
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC
- C L Construction Inc6067 Apple Tree Dr
- C&R Home Improvements
- Call Hall Construction LLC
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Callender Home Improvement141 Rebecca Dr
- Cameron Hollis Construction237 Hillcrest Drive
- CAP Signature Building and Design Group Inc2551 Edge O Lake dr
- Capstone Homes315 Astor Way
- Carl Slate Contracting5779 Fisher Grove Rd
- Carpet & Duct Pros718 Thompson Ln
- Carpet Cleaning Nashville533 Church St Ste 135
- Carpet Ladies Company4117 Hillsboro Pike
- Carpet Ladies Company1391 W 5th Ave Ste 176
- Carpetmaster1231 E Jefferson Pike
- Carpets by Ozburn Flooring America1402 NW Broad Street STE A
- Cates Construction326 Wimpole Drive
- CeCe's Cleaning LLC305 Lakeview
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Central Tennessee Construction Co LLC106 Gordon Terrace
- Cesar's Painting & HousecleaningP.O. Box 40892
- CFM Cabinetry251 Valley Dr
- CGI Group Drywall201 Thompson Lane suite 207
- Chad Angus Home Designs3326 Aspen Grove Dr
- Chapman's Flooring2792 Highway 31 W
White House, Tennessee
- CHEM-DRY158 MCGAVOCK PIKE
- Chem-Dry of Brentwood1276 Lewisburg Pike Ste D
- Chuck Hooper Tile6026 Eatons Creek Rd
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- City Decorating733 Hidden Hill Dr
- CITY TILE & FLOOR COVERING223 S SPRING ST
- Classic Handyman Co Inc306 46th Ave N.
- Clear Cut Tile LLC1011 Kellyn Ln
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration Services1182 Antioch Pk
- Commanderson Group LLC1121 Tellico Ave
- Commonwealth Construction LLC.219 South Third Street
- Concrete Renovations1211 Enclave Cir
- CORLEW & PERRY FLOORING, INC.PO Box 1941
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Cre8ive Construction1316 8th Street
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- Crownover Construction & Roof Repair406 north college st
- CSSI Flooring & Carpet Care766 Rivergate Pkwy
- Custom Flooring and Remodeling3821 Bonnacreek Dr
- Custom Remodeling & General Builders100 Village Green Rd
- C L Construction Inc