Find top appliance sales companies in Nashville, TN
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Nashville
- A-1 Appliance CompanyI bought an extended warranty for this appliance, so there was no cost to fix it. The part had to be ordered, so there was a delay of a few days before someone could come out and install it, but the day of service, the repairman arrived right on time, was very polite and professional, and had the job done in a reasonable amount of time. He even took time to sand down the underside of the countertop where the dishwasher door was rubbing, which may have contributed to the control panel problem. The dishwasher works perfectly again, and I would recommend this company
- HhgreggThey were very efficient and pleasant to have around. They cleaned up the mess and were careful of the walls and doors while unloading. They will match any lower price and they had the right size to fit in the built-in area.
- LOWE'SI did get a lot of stuff there. I just really like them. They have good sales. I got a rebate on my appliances that I applied to my front door. They even brought a pillar man out here to look at them. I like the installer from Lowe's named Mike that did my windows. All the installers had been really nice and have done excellent. I love my windows
- Best VacHe will answer all of your questions. His estimates are free. He leaves your house in outstanding condition when he is done.
- HhgreggOn November 11, 2008, we purchased our first new refrigerator in 15 years from H. H. Greg in Franklin, TN. We had many questions and the salesperson, Tony Neely, was very patient, spending a full two hours with us. Prices are always good at H. H. Greg, but Mr. Neely was able to give us an even better price than the one posted. As we were checking out, he told us that he could assure delivery within two days and described the process to be followed. Sure enough, two days later, on November 13, we received an early morning call informing us that the appliance would be delivered between 10:15 and 1:15. The two young delivery men showed up at 10:15 on the dot and within an hour had made the installation, which included moving one old refrigerator downstairs to replace our older refrigerator and hauling off the older one. I should add that the delivery men left me a number to call to confirm delivery and activate our warranty and to evaluate the service. Most of the evaluation was automated, but in the voice commentary I pointed out that this was the first time in my life that I remember a delivery team showing up at the exact time promised. I regret that I did not get the names of the delivery men; I know only that they were Hispanic, had very good English and were very professional
- HhgreggAfter finding my research on the computer for finding the best deal, they gave me the best deal. They even came out to service the machine a few months ago. They were prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable and they taught me how to use the machine more effectively. They were in and out and there was no charge. They didn't charge me for the service as it was under warranty
- A-1 Appliance CompanyI called A1 Appliance after I had waited for 15 days for a refrigerator repair from another company which had been contracted by my home warranty provider. The parts department (Matt or Matthew) was courteous and within 5 minutes located a part on one of their repair trucks. The part was immediately available to pick up and was cheaper than I could find on the internet. I have purchased appliances at A1 before and I will certainly continue to use them. Their service is outstanding
- A-1 Appliance CompanyI like their demeanor and their personnel. They were very helpful. I really like that A-1 has their own service department, so if there is a warranty issue they will come out to fix it. I would recommend them to others.
- LOWESEverything went great. The crew was very knowledgeable and set everything up just fine. The prices were superb. I will certainly use them again in the future.
- Ed's Place AppliancesOur washer was shaking on the spin cycle to the point I thought it would self-destruct. We were considering replacing it which brought us to Ed's Place in Springfield, Tn. We told Ed we were about to give up on the old washer and the problem with it. Ed told me he was virtually sure he knew what the problem was and how to fix it. He sold us the necessary parts for about $15 and gave me instructions on how to replace the old parts. I was able to replace the parts and put the machine back together in short order. The machine worked as good as ever except for a shuddering and grating noise at the end of the spin cycle. I went back to Ed's Place and explained the new problem to Ed. He told me he could show me how to fix that problem and using a machine he had on display, even got down on the floor to point out the exact place to put a dab of grease. That fixed the problem and the washer has now been back in service for about two weeks, working better than ever. What an exceptional experience. We might have been in Ed' Place once before but did not know Ed until our recent experience with our washer which we obtained elsewhere some years ago. We will certainly be recommending Ed's Place whenever the occasion arises
Last update on March 8, 2016
Appliance Sales Companies in Nashville
Since 1999, we've helped millions of do-it-yourselfers save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality appliance parts and free repair advice. We are only an online appliance parts retailer that offers a 365 day warranty and fast shipping. We also offer technical advice and diagnosis totally free 6 days a week. If you are interested in repairing your own appliance, please call us at 1-877-477-7278 or click live chat on our web site. We will help diagnose the problem..
"Appliance Parts Pros followed through. Made sure parts were here as promised. Thank you so very much!!"
Appliance Happiness: improving your home and your life with A-1 Appliance Company's complete solution of professional sales and service. New appliance showroom feauturing most major brands.
"After several purchases of premium appliances (e.g. Sub-zero), my last purchase has been nothing but a disaster. I arrived at A-1 in mid-April 2015 to purchase a newly released Sub-zero wine fridge. When I arrived, I was saddened to learn that Deborah had retired - what a tremendous loss to the company. So, I met Rich. First, he told me the unit I was curious about didn't exist. I pressed him that indeed it did and is on the Sub-zero Website. So, he reluctantly looked and discovered that the model I wanted did in fact exist. So, I paid for the unit in full. As this was on a Saturday, he told me he would let me know when the unit would arrive the following Tuesday. Tuesday came and went. As did Wednesday. So, I asked on Thursday - when will the unit arrive. About another week was the response. That week came and still no communication from Rich. Upon reaching out again - one more week was the answer. That week began to slip by and no communication. Well, after threatening to cancel my order due to poor communication, that part did get a little better. Each date of planned arrival that passed, Rich did update me. <br /> Then this past week (June 22, 2015), the unit did actually arrive and it was installed on June 26, 2016. After the installation was complete and Kevin left, I began to look around the unit and needed to move it over a few inches. Rolling the unit from the wall, I heard a "clang," and discovered a very nice stainless steel trim piece that was left behind the unit. In looking at the installation instruction, I discovered that it is indeed a finishing trim piece, but the handle and hinge side pieces to which the trim piece would affix were installed backwards, so the trim piece cannot be affixed appropriately, since it goes on the handle side. More infuriating, though, is that the installation charge was $250. <br /> Fortunately, premium appliances can purchased from several companies in Nashville. Service is the distinguishing feature, and A-1 doesn't provide that premium service and attention to detail that is expected to accompany premium products. <br /> <br />
Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.
"After extensive research I finally came across Heavenly Heat Saunas and I am so glad I found them. Their product is made in the United States and they service areas nationwide. The assembly of their product uses no glue and the rays are extremely powerful with no EMF (electromagnetic field). The quality is top-notch and leaps and bounds of anything in the market today. My experience with them has been simply amazing and their customer service is superb. When inquiring about the product, Bob Morgan was very helpful, prompt and knowledgeable in his field. The product arrived perfectly packaged and everything was made easy to assemble. I am more than happy with my purchase. <br />
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"On time. Professional, knowledgeable, courteous. Highly recommend!"
Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
"Parts showed up in two days. Prompt. Undamaged. Great service."
5 employees. Do not use subs. Cost determined by flat rate. Travel charge is $49.99 if appliance is not repaired. Additional phone numbers - (615) 297-7353 & (615)361-6812. Award winning.
"The technician was very honest and told me that the dryer was working properly and that the dryer vent is what needed to be cleaned. I was very appreciative of their truthfulness, professionalism, and the information that they gave me. I would highly recommend the."
"My wife and I went to Siano on the recommendation of the repairman who had come to service our problematic Samsung fridge. We walked in on a Thursday afternoon and were promptly greeted and assisted by a specialist. After about 90 minutes, we had a new Whirlpool fridge picked out at a price that beat Lowes & Home Depot advertised price by $250 for the same exact model. They happened to have that model in stock and it was delivered to our home the next morning. All in all, a great experience! <br />
See all 3 highly rated companies in NashvilleJoin Angi now
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Green Hill,
- Old Hickory,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
kitchen appliance sellers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Appliance Company5410 Harding Rd
Nashville, Tennessee 37205
- Air Conditioning Service Inc414 McNally Dr
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
- Electronic Express5308 Nolensville Pike
- EXPO DESIGN CTR2421 POWELL AVE
Nashville, Tennessee 37204
- Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery3201-B Powell Ave
Nashville, Tennessee 37204
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6810 Charlotte Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
- HERMITAGE LIGHTING GALLERY531 LAFAYETTE
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Hhgregg523 W Thompson Ln
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
- Home Depot7665 Hwy 70 S
Nashville, Tennessee 37221
- HOME DEPOT1330 FOSTER AVE
Nashville, Tennessee 37210
- LOWES5520 Nolensville Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37211
- LOWES7034 CHARLOTTE PIKE
Nashville, Tennessee 37209
- A-1 Appliance Company
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- CORLEW APPLIANCE115 S WATER AVE
Gallatin, Tennessee 37066
- CORLEW APPLIANCE
- Jeff DeLong Repair2740 HWY 41 S
Greenbrier, Tennessee 37073
- Jeff DeLong Repair
- Kitchen Tune-Up386 W Main Street 103
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
- Kitchen Tune-Up
- M.A.R.S.910 Ridgely Rd E
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
Temecula, California 92592