If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Find top appliance sales companies in Nashville, TN
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Nashville
- Appliance ZoneMy request for help was quickly handled by Madeline and I am now happily awaiting the item I needed to be shipped to me.
- Electronics ExpressOverall, I would give them an A. I like that it didn't take very long for them to come out and install the oven. It was good interaction. It was probably a C selection. On professionalism, Was definitely and A.
- Best VacHe will answer all of your questions. His estimates are free. He leaves your house in outstanding condition when he is done.
- Home Depot - HendersonvilleI was highly satisfied. They have different people providing different services so it would be important to get background information and references about anyone of the service group that you were using. I've recommended them since then. One of the great things about home depot is if you watch for the pricing from their different vendors, you can really get some great deals on the different products and that's one of the reasons I was able to do the project and that I was able to get the benefit from the promotions that were available
- LOWESI got three things and I didn't want that brand anymore because I had trouble with the range. They were great about taking them back. We had trouble with the back burner so they sent someone out and then the back burner always came on with the front burner. They were able to accommodate me with the return of the stove and the install was great. The issue wasn't the cost because they were within the right range. The issue was really with the manufacturer and Lowe's did a good job with adapting to the situation
- A-1 Appliance CompanyI called A1 Appliance after I had waited for 15 days for a refrigerator repair from another company which had been contracted by my home warranty provider. The parts department (Matt or Matthew) was courteous and within 5 minutes located a part on one of their repair trucks. The part was immediately available to pick up and was cheaper than I could find on the internet. I have purchased appliances at A1 before and I will certainly continue to use them. Their service is outstanding
- HOME DEPOTThey delivered it. The salesperson knew his products and and was able to schedule the delivery for exactly when I wanted it to be, when I knew I'd be home. The delivery person was very courteous. I will definitely use them again.
- A-1 Appliance CompanyThis company was recommended to me by our kitchen remodeler and I thought I would look here just to see what sort of selection and prices were offered. The salesman, Tom Burns, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, pointing out where some lower-priced products actually had better features not offered in the next higher-priced model. The selection on display was comprehensive; none of the "big box" stores could touch them. I checked A-1's price for the same model against competitors and (surprisingly) found A-1 a little lower, so I ordered the microwave from A-1 and it came in later the same week. Tom was also able to give us helpful advice about an electric range that we will be purchasing later as part of our remodeling project. I was surprised at negative comments in other Angie's List reports but recommend that prospective customers review them, work with individuals who were commended, and discuss any concerns with them you have based on those reports
- A-1 Appliance CompanyWe were in the market for a new double wall oven as our had died and was not repairable. From our initial experience in the sales room with Rich Moore to the installing guys who came out to measure our space to the actual installation crew, all went great. I had heard mixed reviews about these guys but I am here to say that our experience was nothing short of perfect. Rich even made sure they got out and had the new oven in before the holidays. Was got an Electrolux oven (wave touch) and love it
- LOWESthey came to my apt and installed both items in good time/ they were very informative about the warranty of the appliances and also on the instructions on how to use them. they were very friendly and courteous
Appliance Sales Companies in Nashville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Appliance Happiness: improving your home and your life with A-1 Appliance Company's complete solution of professional sales and service. New appliance showroom feauturing most major brands.Recent Review:The first trip they could not use the part they ordered so they just cleaned old seal and put it back on. This worked for about a year but then failed. <br /> The second trip took the installer 15 minutes to install new seal. The labor charge for this was $120.00 and the part another $107.00. I am supposed to wait for the new seal to have time to expand. <br /> This just seems way to expensive $430.00 to have a freezer seal fixed. <br /Jeff M.
- Business Description:5 employees. Do not use subs. Cost determined by flat rate. Travel charge is $49.99 if appliance is not repaired. Additional phone numbers - (615) 297-7353 & (615)361-6812. Award winning.Recent Review:We discovered that our refrigerator was leaking water. I called this company around 9:00 a.m. By noon, a serviceman was here. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty valve. He replaced the valve and had the leak repaired in an hourMike P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:PRIVATELY OWNED. NKBA MEMBER. FULL-SERVICE: DESIGN, SELECT, & BUILD WITH 3,000 SQUARE FOOT SHOWROOM & DESIGN STUDIO.Recent Review:Estimates far exceeded our shared limits. The designer obviously didn't listen to our wants and needs as the designs she shared were not close to what we had shared in our initial and 2nd consultation. We had a budget of $3,000 to $5,000 per Bathroom. We were informed that estimates were a little over budget. Master bathroom alone was $8600 and that did not include a shower. Just a little over budget?? Complete waste of our time. If they weren't interested in the job they should have just told us to begin withPatrick B.
- Business Description:Home Improvement Warehouse.Recent Review:I requested a quote over a week ago and have not heard from this company yet.Gary M.
- Business Description:We are factory authorized service for GE, Frigidiare, LG, Samsung and many other companies. We also sell Appliance parts and used Appliances. We specialize in motel type Room A/C units as wellRecent Review:I've used them several times so I thought when I had a water leak on my LG refrigerator, it would not be a problem to repair. They have worked on this refrigerator in the past. When the tech (Robert) arrived, he spent no more that 20 minutes looking for the leak, dispensing water but found nothing. He threw up his hands and left but not before presenting me with a bill for $71.34 for doing nothing. I called another service which found the problem was a leaky hose coupling and a bad water valve. I resent having to pay for a service call when shoddy and incompetent service is the only thing that is delivered. I WILL NOT BE USING DE LONG IN THE FUTURE. THEY HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER OF ABOUT 8 YEARSJohn M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
kitchen appliance sellers in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CORLEW APPLIANCE115 S WATER AVE
- CORLEW APPLIANCE
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery3201-B Powell Ave
- Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6810 Charlotte Pike
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2615 Medical Center Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1600 Galleria Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy401 S Mt Juliet Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7771 WINCHESTER RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2311 GALLATIN PIKE N
- Guthrie Kitchen and Bath Plus LLC1040 Industrial Dr Suite 114
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- HART ACE HARDWARE5304 HARDING PKE
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- HERMITAGE LIGHTING GALLERY531 LAFAYETTE
- Hhgregg523 W Thompson Ln
- HOME DEPOT1330 FOSTER AVE
- Home Depot5010 Old Hickory Blvd
- HOME DEPOT224 S ROYAL OAKS BLVD
- Home Depot7665 Hwy 70 S
- HOME DEPOT #776551 PRESIDENT PL
- Homeworks5204 Drury Ln
- HART ACE HARDWARE
- Jeff DeLong Repair2740 HWY 41 S
- Jeff DeLong Repair
- Kitchen Tune-Up386 W Main Street 103
- Kitchen Tune-Up
- LOWE'S10 E CAMPBELL RD
- LOWES7034 CHARLOTTE PIKE
- LOWES5520 Nolensville Pike
- LOWES3060 MALLORY LN
- LOWES5025 OLD HICKORY BLVD
- LOWES410 GENIE LN
- LOWES1825 OLD FORT PKWY
- OFF THE GRID - LED AND SOLAR INSTALLATION3330 Blue Sky Dr
- OFF THE GRID - LED AND SOLAR INSTALLATION
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SIANO APPLIANCE DISTRIBUTORS7106 CROSSROADS BLVD 201
- SIANO APPLIANCE DISTRIBUTORS
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434