Screen doors cost an average of $300. Most job costs range between $100 and $1,550. The cost depends on the type of door you will be installing.
Get matched with top screen repair companies in Modesto, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local screen repair companies.
Recent Screen Repair Reviews in Modesto
- Five star mobile sunscreensThey were responsive. We needed a quick turn around. They were professional and efficient. I would use them again.
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceHe measured the windows that needed screens, went to his truck and made the screens and installed them. The whole process told about an hour.
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceI called Mike's Mobile Screen and Chimney Service on Monday. I got a flat-rate estimate over the phone and scheduled an appointment for 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday. The representative was prompt, courteous, and was able to measure each window from the outside of the house. Several hours later I had 7 perfectly fitted screens and frames on the windows. It is a week from spring so I am so glad to be able to open windows and enjoy the pest free fresh air. There are no gaps, sags, or bent frames. True to their word, the final cost was exactly as quoted plus local tax. The employee even chased down my small dog who had sneaked outside and strolled down the street. Great work and outstanding customer service. I am definitely recommending Mike's Mobile Screen and Chimney
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceI have used them before to re-screen a sliding screen door and to clean out my gutters. They did an awesome job then and they did another awesome job recently. They were punctual and on time. they were professional and friendly.
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceIt was a good experience, but would have been GREAT if they hadn't brought and installed the wrong color threshold piece. However, after a bit of checking, they acknowledged that yes, indeed, it was the wrong piece, and they would bring back and install the correct piece in a week or so. As I recall, though, they had to reschedule the appointment they made to come and exchange it, because of a sick employee. But we rescheduled easily enough, and they came back and switched it out just fine. In then end, I would use them again
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceAll went well. Called before arriving, as per my request, and was ready to go. Professional, friendly and well prepared.
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Serviceit went great they came in we talked a little they did their job and they did it in a well organized manner
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceThe service was great. The technician was friendly and very thorough. I was amazed that I received a call before my appointment to let me know that the technician was going to be late since he was experiencing personal car trouble. Once the technician arrived at my home, he started right away. He performed a visual examination on everything. The cap of the chimney, the damper, and everything in between. Next came the cleaning. The technician placed a drop cloth on our rug to prevent any debris from landing on it. Then vacuuming and brushing. Once that was complete, he removed the equipment from the living room very quickly. There was really no down time with his performance. At every stage of the process, the technician kept me abreast on what he was doing and where he had to go. Finally, the technician sat down with me to go over all his findings. Our chimney cap was not secured properly, the damper was not in correct working order, and we have slight water damage at the very top of the chimney where the cap would rest. After reviewing the findings, the technician offered to secure the chimney cap, and get the damper back into working order. There was an additional cost of $30 for this extra work but I was willing to pay for it. Once the additional services were complete, I paid with my credit card and received a copy of inspection. Our inspection took a little over an hour to complete
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney ServiceHe patiently answered all my dumb questions. He was nice and friendly, but professional. I will hire him again in a couple of years to come out and clean the chimney.
- DELTA GLASS COgreat, they replaced the rollers on a sliding glass door and resealed the glass. What a difference!. they also repaired two sliding screen doors we have, basically replacing one of them.
Screen Repair Companies in Modesto
- Business Description:Lighting and laundry repairs. Heating and air conditioning repairs. Door, window, ceiling, roof, and building repairs. Floor, stair, and piping repairs. All your building repair and maintenance needs.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:I specialize in Residential Replacement, New Construction, & Retrofit Windows & Doors. I do most work on my own but if I need help it's available. No subcontractor. Unless I do stucco, drywall repair & painting. I accept cash, checks & credit cards Estimates are free with in a reasonable distance from Riverbank/Modesto area. I Warranty my work as long as you own the home, its maintained properly and is your primary residents. DBA- Kevin J CoopeRecent Review:We recently purchased our Dream Home. The first thing we needed to do was replace all of our windows and 3 of our doors. We contacted Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door after a Google search and reading the reviews of their business. Amber returned our call within the day we left a message and we scheduled an appointment. At our scheduled appointment, Kevin and Amber took all the measurements of all of our windows and our doors, explained the benefits of the windows (with an actual window not just a brochure - that was Awesome) and the doors they were recommending. They then reviewed the process with us - when we would receive a quote, how long it would take from purchase date to install date, etc. We felt comfortable and confident with Kevin and Amber from the start. Their communication was exceptional – all happened just as they told us it would. We even benefited from being moved up in their schedule! Throughout each phase, they were up front, direct and honest. They were extremely responsive to all of our questions, no matter how trivial. They both went several “extra miles” answering our questions, sharing their experience, offering suggestions when asked and just helping us make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted to make our Dream Home exceptional. The installation process was flawless. They asked us what we would like installed first and immediately went to work. It took just the time they scheduled with us, they paid attention to all the details and cleaned up when they were finished – so well, in fact, that we did not even know they worked the days they were at our home. Kevin and Amber’s professionalism, personality, attention to detail and responsiveness was OUTSTANDING!!! They far exceeded our expectations! Our experience was exceptional from start to finish, thank you, Kevin and Amber!!! If you are buying or replacing windows and/or buying or replacing doors, we highly recommend Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door. April M. and Greg FApril M.
- Business Description:We have been offering professional replacement window and door sales and installation since 1982. (WE DONOT OFFER GLASS REPAIR) We can guarantee we feature only the best replacement window and door manufacturers available installed by our own experienced staff to insure your windows and doors perform for a lifetime and beyond. Because windows and doors are all we do our experience is invaluable in assisting you with a look and feel that’s all your own. Come visit our showroom or contact us to..Recent Review:This was the fourth property that they have installed windows for us, and every time they have done a wonderful job.les h.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was good. He was prompt, on time, and he was always working. He cleans up after work. I would recommend him.art t.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:Home repair and remodeling; HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair; licensed, insured, and bonded contractor. No job to small no job to big. Over 30 years experience; dedicated and hardworking; clean and professional. Detailed quotes and approval before any additional services or charges. Good communications...Experience includes over 30 years of HVAC installation, home remodeling from roofing to laying cement, I employ only good hardworking professionals that have been with me for years..
- Business Description:Additional phone (209) 585-5462.
- Business Description:CHARGES HOURLY OR BY QUOTE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #920143. ACCEPTS PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful screen repair company articles
Screened-in porches allow you to enjoy an outdoor living space without pests. But screen porches require planning help from home improvement contractors.
Screen door full of holes and tears? Curious about screen door repair cost? Door experts talk replacing screens, how to DIY and when you should hire a pro.
Find screen repair companies in
- French Camp
screen repair companies in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 447 Handymen LLC
- 447 Handymen LLC
- A & G Brothers2 S. Wilson Way
- A-1 GLASS CO INC124 E COOLIDGE AVE
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- All Phase3200 W Monte Vis Ave
- Altamirano Handyman Services
BAY POINT, California
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- A & G Brothers
- D & C ROADRUNNER GLASS CO464 E 10TH ST
- D & C ROADRUNNER GLASS CO
- Emergency Glass Company1124 Kansas Ave. Ste B-1
- Emergency Glass Company
- G & H Doors & Mouldings1187 Vanderbilt Cir Ste 10
- G & H Doors & Mouldings
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES4218 Technology Dr
- LINGLEY ENTERPRISES
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Mario's House Painting1700 N. Tully Rd. c214
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service8130 Lorraine Ave #312
- Modesto Door and Window906 N Carpenter Rd. #B
- Mr. Unique
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- S BUILDERS520 Coralwood rd
- Scott's Household Services1216 Willeen Ct
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
- Super Squeegee4025 Green Knoll rd.
- S BUILDERS
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc