If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Find top appliance sales companies in Modesto, CA
There are 1 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Modesto
- DIRECT APPLIANCEDwayne Roberts at Direct Appliance was very helpful, ordered the new microwave and trim kit, and arranged for it to be installed by a 3rd party installer as soon as they received both items the following week. The 3rd party installer (Little Joe) called the business day after the day that the microwave and trim kit was expected to arrive, and we scheduled a time for installation. Little Joe's crew arrived right on time, did a great job, and were in and out in less than hour! We are very happy with all levels of service, and would definitely recommend Direct Appliance (and their 3rd party installer Little Joe)
- DIRECT APPLIANCERonnie Powell at Direct Appliance was wonderful to work with. He was very patient and helpful when we visited the first time to look and gather information, and again when we visited a second time with more questions. When we returned the third time to purchase the machine we had chosen, he was thorough, making sure they had it in stock and he scheduled the delivery, installation and hauling away of our old washing machine for two days later. Prices were competitive, and delivery, installation and haul away of the old washing machine was done by Direct Appliance employees; this was important to us since most online and some of the 'box stores' use third party installation companies that may or may not have workers compensation and liability insurance when they are working on our property. The afternoon before the scheduled delivery, we received a call from Direct Appliance confirming a delivery/install timeframe for the next morning. On the scheduled day, the delivery/install crew of two men called within that timeframe and said they were on their way and should arrive in about 20 minutes. They arrived on time, were polite and efficient with the delivery, installation and removal of our old washing machine. We will definitely return to see Ronnie Powell at Direct Appliance for any future appliance needs, and we are very comfortable recommending him to anyone else needing to purchase appliances in the Modesto, CA area
- R & M APPLIANCE REPAIR SVCI left a message requesting service on Monday evening and Ray contacted me to confirm he would be there Tuesday morning between 12 and 2PM. He arrived around noon, took a look at the refrigerator and confirmed the problem we spoke about on the phone and quoted me a price of 180.00 for service call, parts and labor. He was finished quickly and was nice enough to also take a look at my dryer. He confirmed it needed a switch replacement, went to his truck and grabbed one, quoted me 30.00 and replaced it for me. He was personable, professional and on the money with his advise. I would highly recommend this service and would definitely use them again in the future
- Crowns Creative KitchensI visited their store on Monday 10/14/13. Nice people, easy to talk with. Before we completed purchase they verified availability of the dishwasher I wanted and confirmed that they would deliver and install it on Friday 10/18/13. I was impressed by the fact that their own employees do the installation, not subcontracted to a 3rd party. They told me that they would call on the day before delivery to schedule a 2 hour timeframe in which they would deliver, install and haul away the old and that they would call again on the day of delivery to reconfirm. When I didn't hear from them by 4:00pm the day before, I called and was told that they normally call the day of delivery. I told the gentlemen on the phone that I would appreciate a ballpark time when they would arrive the next day for planning purposes on my part. He came back to the phone, and confirmed my delivery timeframe for the next day. On the scheduled day of delivery, the installer called when he was on his way, and arrived well within the timeframe given. Very nice, very careful as he worked and cleaned up after himself when he was done. I will definitely use this company again for any future appliance purchases, and I would recommend this company to anyone else
- Garcia's Used AppliencesHe has a little shop, really nice guy. He repairs used large appliances and sales them. He knows what he's doing when it comes to repairing dryers and even delivers for really cheap, $10 or $15. Dryer I bought was $89.99
- H & H MAYTAG HOME APPLIANCEWent well!! Phoned the day before and set up appointment. That day they called on time to inform me that they were on their way.he was very professional and did all work and cleaned up after himself. Couldn't get any better.
- H & H APPLIANCEWas a pleasant experience. Repairman was very professional while doing the work. Work lasted for about an hour. He also indicated a relay required changing on a manufacturers recall which he changed. We did not know about this situation until it was mentioned by repairman who replaced the relay without charge
- HILMAR APPLIANCES & SVCShowed up on date and time promised/ very professional and through, diagnosed problem, had to order a part. Said he would call and tell delivery time (he did) scheduled a time to come back and fix. Again showed up time and date promised fixed the problem. saved us replacement cost. We could not be more satisfied. The person demonstrates what superior customer service is about. We would definitely use again in the future
- Kenney's Appliance RepairWe were looking for an affordable, WORKING used washer/dryer set. While checking the classifieds, we saw a good price on a set backed by warranty, which also offered delivery. This was great since we had no truck, and being new to the area didn't know anyone else who had one, either. The shop was modest (I can appreciate low overhead), and filled with all kinds of home appliances, all used and refurbished. We looked at the set advertised in the paper, but the older gentleman running the store helped us find a set that better suited our needs (at an equally good price). This man was very hospitable, helpful, and even gave us more contact information should we need help getting accustomed to Stockton. He set up next day delivery, and only after getting home did we realize it was Saturday, so we fully expected the set to arrive on Monday. To our pleasant surprise, mid-morning Sunday (on time as scheduled) another older gentleman arrived with the set and installed it for us. He was equally pleasant to work with, even offering to recycle our packing boxes for us (seeing them cluttered around our garage)! There was a 90 day warranty, not that we ever needed it. Two side notes: 1) cash only 2) I can't recall what we paid for the set exactly, so don't judge entirely by what I've listed. This was a great experience with a true honest, hard-working local business. I only wish I needed more appliances so I could give them more business! Thanks guys
- Lowe's Home ImprovementThe thing I like about them is that they have a lot of Energy Star appliance products. Their website promotes that, which I like because they're better for the environment. Their prices and service are good as well.
Appliance Sales Companies in Modesto
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The refrigerator went out in July 2018, I hired another company in January 2019 to finish the repair. They made one trip, my refrigerator was repaired.Edward H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- French Camp
kitchen appliance sellers in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Kenney's Appliance Repair3240 E Main St
- Kenney's Appliance Repair
- Modesto Installs4120 Warda Ave
- Modesto Installs
- PSR Appliance Repair2401 East Orangeburg
- PSR Appliance Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
- Stockton Ace Hardware
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434