Find top appliance sales companies in Modesto, CA
There are 1 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Modesto
- DIRECT APPLIANCERonnie Powell at Direct Appliance was wonderful to work with. He was very patient and helpful when we visited the first time to look and gather information, and again when we visited a second time with more questions. When we returned the third time to purchase the machine we had chosen, he was thorough, making sure they had it in stock and he scheduled the delivery, installation and hauling away of our old washing machine for two days later. Prices were competitive, and delivery, installation and haul away of the old washing machine was done by Direct Appliance employees; this was important to us since most online and some of the 'box stores' use third party installation companies that may or may not have workers compensation and liability insurance when they are working on our property. The afternoon before the scheduled delivery, we received a call from Direct Appliance confirming a delivery/install timeframe for the next morning. On the scheduled day, the delivery/install crew of two men called within that timeframe and said they were on their way and should arrive in about 20 minutes. They arrived on time, were polite and efficient with the delivery, installation and removal of our old washing machine. We will definitely return to see Ronnie Powell at Direct Appliance for any future appliance needs, and we are very comfortable recommending him to anyone else needing to purchase appliances in the Modesto, CA area
- Lowe's Home ImprovementThe thing I like about them is that they have a lot of Energy Star appliance products. Their website promotes that, which I like because they're better for the environment. Their prices and service are good as well.
- Garcia's Used AppliencesHe has a little shop, really nice guy. He repairs used large appliances and sales them. He knows what he's doing when it comes to repairing dryers and even delivers for really cheap, $10 or $15. Dryer I bought was $89.99
- Kenney's Appliance RepairWe were looking for an affordable, WORKING used washer/dryer set. While checking the classifieds, we saw a good price on a set backed by warranty, which also offered delivery. This was great since we had no truck, and being new to the area didn't know anyone else who had one, either. The shop was modest (I can appreciate low overhead), and filled with all kinds of home appliances, all used and refurbished. We looked at the set advertised in the paper, but the older gentleman running the store helped us find a set that better suited our needs (at an equally good price). This man was very hospitable, helpful, and even gave us more contact information should we need help getting accustomed to Stockton. He set up next day delivery, and only after getting home did we realize it was Saturday, so we fully expected the set to arrive on Monday. To our pleasant surprise, mid-morning Sunday (on time as scheduled) another older gentleman arrived with the set and installed it for us. He was equally pleasant to work with, even offering to recycle our packing boxes for us (seeing them cluttered around our garage)! There was a 90 day warranty, not that we ever needed it. Two side notes: 1) cash only 2) I can't recall what we paid for the set exactly, so don't judge entirely by what I've listed. This was a great experience with a true honest, hard-working local business. I only wish I needed more appliances so I could give them more business! Thanks guys
- ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWAREIt was a good experience. I had some problems that weren't their fault. It's an older house, so they couldn't get an appliance to fit. It was easier for them to return the appliance and reorder. The person I dealt with was very helpful. They contracted out for the delivery and installation, and those people were also good
- Crowns Creative KitchensI visited their store on Monday 10/14/13. Nice people, easy to talk with. Before we completed purchase they verified availability of the dishwasher I wanted and confirmed that they would deliver and install it on Friday 10/18/13. I was impressed by the fact that their own employees do the installation, not subcontracted to a 3rd party. They told me that they would call on the day before delivery to schedule a 2 hour timeframe in which they would deliver, install and haul away the old and that they would call again on the day of delivery to reconfirm. When I didn't hear from them by 4:00pm the day before, I called and was told that they normally call the day of delivery. I told the gentlemen on the phone that I would appreciate a ballpark time when they would arrive the next day for planning purposes on my part. He came back to the phone, and confirmed my delivery timeframe for the next day. On the scheduled day of delivery, the installer called when he was on his way, and arrived well within the timeframe given. Very nice, very careful as he worked and cleaned up after himself when he was done. I will definitely use this company again for any future appliance purchases, and I would recommend this company to anyone else
- H & H APPLIANCEWas a pleasant experience. Repairman was very professional while doing the work. Work lasted for about an hour. He also indicated a relay required changing on a manufacturers recall which he changed. We did not know about this situation until it was mentioned by repairman who replaced the relay without charge
- R & M APPLIANCE REPAIR SVCI left a message requesting service on Monday evening and Ray contacted me to confirm he would be there Tuesday morning between 12 and 2PM. He arrived around noon, took a look at the refrigerator and confirmed the problem we spoke about on the phone and quoted me a price of 180.00 for service call, parts and labor. He was finished quickly and was nice enough to also take a look at my dryer. He confirmed it needed a switch replacement, went to his truck and grabbed one, quoted me 30.00 and replaced it for me. He was personable, professional and on the money with his advise. I would highly recommend this service and would definitely use them again in the future
- H & H MAYTAG HOME APPLIANCEWent well!! Phoned the day before and set up appointment. That day they called on time to inform me that they were on their way.he was very professional and did all work and cleaned up after himself. Couldn't get any better.
- HILMAR APPLIANCES & SVCShowed up on date and time promised/ very professional and through, diagnosed problem, had to order a part. Said he would call and tell delivery time (he did) scheduled a time to come back and fix. Again showed up time and date promised fixed the problem. saved us replacement cost. We could not be more satisfied. The person demonstrates what superior customer service is about. We would definitely use again in the future
Last update on November 18, 2016
Appliance Sales Companies in Modesto
Since 1999, we've helped millions of do-it-yourselfers save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality appliance parts and free repair advice. We are only an online appliance parts retailer that offers a 365 day warranty and fast shipping. We also offer technical advice and diagnosis totally free 6 days a week. If you are interested in repairing your own appliance, please call us at 1-877-477-7278 or click live chat on our web site. We will help diagnose the problem..
"right part, quick response, turned out to be the circuit board."
Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.
"Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated above.
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I found the part easily and then there was a how to video link which made the repair easy peasy."
Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
"Excellent. Dave knew what the problem was just by listening to the dryer run. Fast and efficient. Will use again"
Call & then schedule an appointment. Can bring in appliance or he will come to your house.
"I have used Kenny's on an umber of occasions. They are prompt and do a thorough job every time at a reasonable price. This time, we had a refrigerator that was loud and stopped working. The service technician came out the same day and replaced the broken fan. <br />"
Little or big we do any kind of home improvement and we do everything in house. Hundreds of satisfied customer referrals hopefully thousands by next year. Tons of intry level mid and high end in every category. Direct Appliance Flooring & Home were we turn any house in to a home.
"Ronnie Powell at Direct Appliance was wonderful to work with. He was very patient and helpful when we visited the first time to look and gather information, and again when we visited a second time with more questions. When we returned the third time to purchase the machine we had chosen, he was thorough, making sure they had it in stock and he scheduled the delivery, installation and hauling away of our old washing machine for two days later. Prices were competitive, and delivery, installation and haul away of the old washing machine was done by Direct Appliance employees; this was important to us since most online and some of the 'box stores' use third party installation companies that may or may not have workers compensation and liability insurance when they are working on our property. The afternoon before the scheduled delivery, we received a call from Direct Appliance confirming a delivery/install timeframe for the next morning. On the scheduled day, the delivery/install crew of two men called within that timeframe and said they were on their way and should arrive in about 20 minutes. They arrived on time, were polite and efficient with the delivery, installation and removal of our old washing machine. We will definitely return to see Ronnie Powell at Direct Appliance for any future appliance needs, and we are very comfortable recommending him to anyone else needing to purchase appliances in the Modesto, CA area.
Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
WholeHouseFanGuy.com has the largest selection of systems and is an excellent resource for comparing systems so you can make your own decision on what is best for you. There is no selling here, just education.
"Do to my attics layout, the fans had to be installed close to the crawl space. This created blockage to anywhere in the attic as <br /> the fan was the large dual and tubing went in both directions. I have no assess to the other parts of the attic without taking the fan <br /> out !. If the installer had indicated this fact prior to installing, I would not have proceeded. Only the installers can see how it will look once it is up. Their warning would have prevented me from the spot they choose and I would have went with another solution. Anybody installing should double check what gets blocked to make sure they have proper access. <br />
PSR is a family owned and operated company founded in 2005. We have serviced over 1000 clients specializing in top brands such as; Subzero, Wolf and Asko. We offer a 12 month warranty on all repairs and believe in taking care of clients first and putting profits second.
"Cyrus was fantastic! Very professional and finished the job done fast. I would highly recommend him for all your appliance repair needs."
See all 1 highly rated companies in ModestoJoin Angi now
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- French Camp,
kitchen appliance sellers in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Crowns Creative Kitchens3350 Oakdale Rd
Modesto, California 95355
- DIRECT APPLIANCE2424 MCHENRY AVE
Modesto, California 95350
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3900 SISK RD C
Modesto, California 95356
- Leo's Appliance Repair2216 Driftwood Park Dr
Modesto, California 95355
- PSR Appliance Repair2401 East Orangeburg
Modesto, California 95355
- Crowns Creative Kitchens
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado 81224
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Kenney's Appliance Repair3240 E Main St
Stockton, California 95205
- Kenney's Appliance Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
Stockton, California 95219
- Stockton Ace Hardware
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
Temecula, California 92592