Crowns Creative Kitchens

Founded 1971 • With Angi since March 2011

3.5

Additional contact name - Nick Cheary....

Heavy Lifters

Heavy Lifters Hauling is a small family owed and operated company. we specialize in -Moving Services Other Services - yard Waste removal - garbage removal - old appliance haul away - appliance and furniture delivery - yard clean up - abandon house clean up - small structure demo

Offers by Heavy Lifters on Angi
Pro Movers

A professional owner-operated moving company with 15 years experience. We move residential homes and offices. We load and unload your furniture with care. We have professional equipment and a moving truck. We pack and unpack your belongings. We will be any prices out there! We guarantee complete satisfaction! We provide the same day service!

A plus marble

A plus marble is a family owned Business that specializes in natural stone and quartz fabrication as well as many other materials out in the market today! We carry state of the art equipment that helps us give you the best countertops in the market! Call us today to get a free in home estimate! Virtual estimates are also offered!

06/11/2015

Description of Work
It seemed a bit pricy , but so were all the other repair est.

11/20/2014

Description of Work
I purchased all appliances from Crowns Creative Kitchens. They referred a contractor for the kitchen remodel. I used C3 builders from Oakdale. My kitchen was totally gutted, supporting wall removed, kitchen reconfigured. I am very happy with the quality of work. It was a lengthy process but worth it. There were glitches as with all remodels, but C3 Builders and Crowns Creative Kitchens made the process as smooth as possible. Approx $45000 for kitchen/electric upgrades etc, $8000 appliances.

Category appliance sales

10/29/2014

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator

10/28/2014

09/10/2014

Description of Work
They charged us half again as much as they quoted. They showed up in shorts and tanks all tatted up. They looked like gang bangers. My husband almost told them we didn't want their services, but didn't. I wish he had. They put the brand new faucet we had on their truck. We had to tell them we wanted it. They said it was part of their clean up to take those things away. We made an appointment a week out, but when they came they said they couldn't do it the day we scheduled because they had to go to another job. My husband insisted they come back as WE had the appointment. When he called to contest the bill, the owner was awful. When my husband went down to pay the bill (the full amount) they berated him, 4 of them surrounded him and when my husband told one of them not to interrupt his discussion with the boss, the guy threatened bodily harm. Then they said I'm coming to your house on Sunday and I'm gonna follow you to church and sit next to you. (Bizarre!!) It was horrible! Other things happened that I can't remember. We went to the police department that afternoon and filed a report. Then we got a heavy breathing call a few days later and suspected it was them. DON'T HIRE THESE THUGS IF YOU VALUE YOUR PEACE OF MIND!!!

Category appliance repair

I WOULD LIKE TO LET THIS CUSTOMER KNOW THAT THE OWNER IS A WOMAN, THE PERSON IN QUESTION IS NO LONGER WITH THE COMPANY. HE WAS LET GO FOR HIS ACTIONS.

MasterCard, Discover, Check