How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Compare quotes from top leather repair shops
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Milwaukee, WI
There are 5 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Milwaukee
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSI had been frustrated with local leather cleaners, and looked him up on Angies List. It took awhile to work out the logistics of getting the stuff to California from Wisconsin, but I'm extremely glad we did! It took a long time to get the items back: he explained, via email, that the purses had to be stripped and redid. My jacket was a mess, with white pain stains, rough spots, and fading. It looks absolutely brand new. It's nice to find someone who practices as well as preaches excellence. Strongly recommended
- SEAMS SEW PERFECTRipped my expensive Italian leather coat near pocket. At first was told it couldn't be fixed and I needed to try to find a matching piece of leather. (Dark brown lamb skin leather). A few minutes later she called and said she found a way! She miraculously rebuilt the panel. You could not even begin to see the repair. I was relieved and delighted. Recommend this place for leather repair. Not many places in the area! So happy
- Leather Restoration CompanyJob was completed within 2 weeks as promised and the bolster replenished to as new appearance. A job well done!! I plan on getting some estimates for reupholstering my 2 recliner chairs in leather. I highly recommend their services.
- The Cobbler's BenchHad a loose handle on a handbag (stitching was loose) and a missing zipper slide on another bag. They took care of both items while I waited, and the quality of the repairs were top-notch, friendly, and professional. I would use and recommend this shop again in a heartbeat.
- LEDOUX LEATHERButch's choice of leather was right on the mark. If you need custom leather work this is the guy to see and place to go, very professional and willing to listen to your ideas. I have yet to be unsatisfied with the quality of his work. He delivers completed jobs as promised. Highly recommended for any leather work, from belts to whatever
- LONDON CLEANERS & SHOE REPAIRTHIS IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE AREA THAT AGREED TO REPAIR A WORN LEATHER SEAT CUSHION. SEVERAL OTHER PLACES ON AL SAID THEY DON'T REPAIR LEATHER ALTHOUGH THEIR LISTING SAID THEY DO.
- NEW LIFE SERVICE COMPANYThe day I called Dennis, he said he could come over that afternoon. He arrived on time with an arsenal of equipment. He got to work by first spreading out protective drop clothes all around the chair. Within about a half hour he called my husband and myself downstairs to check his work. We were amazed. My husband, beforehand, did not believe this could be fixed as the leather on the chair is orange! But whatever the method...it now looks like the day it was delivered (which was only two weeks earlier, and that's another story). Dennis was friendly, neat, and quick. The price was very fair for something the average person could absolutely NOT do himself
- LEDOUX LEATHERI like him because he has been in business for quite a few years. They are very knowledgeable on most everything about leather. He likes to add his expertise and give very good suggestions and he has very good ideas.
- NEW LIFE SERVICE COMPANYDennis was scheduled to do the work one week earlier on an extremely hot day. Unfortunately, my daughter had locked me out of the house without my cell phone. I spent four hours sitting on my backyard deck waiting for my husband to return from work. Dennis spent half an hour on my front porch waiting for me to answer my door. I called him that evening to explain what had happened, and we set up another appointment. He was very gracious. The work took about 45 minutes. He did an excellent job; the repairs are invisible
- NEW LIFE SERVICE COMPANYI called New Life for an estimate and Dennis came that afternoon. He gave me an estimate and said he would be able to do the furniture the next day in my home. He was punctual, efficient, and the work was superb. Each piece was a different color of leather. Dennis mixed and matched the colors on site. The furniture looks like new. He did all the work in the living room, on a tarp, cleaned up thoroughly when he was finished. It took about four hours to complete the restorations. I would definitely recommend Dennis to anyone looking to repair or refurbish their leather furniture
Leather Repair Specialist in Milwaukee
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interestRecent Review:They did an awesome job I posted pictures on Facebook and my friends all loved the new paint job, especially the red door!Jan B.
- Business Description:Traveling Bags specializes in, Luggage Repair as well as the Sale of New Luggage and Travel Supplies to help our customers travel better and safer. As part of this service we now have Latitudes Travel, a Full Service - Leisure Travel Agency, in house and available to allRecent Review:Everything went great. They contacted the luggage company which was Heys, to get the replacement wheel. It took awhile for it to arrive but I was called and given an update on the status. Once it was ready, I was called and I picked it up. The whole process was gooGail M.
- Business Description:Licensed plumbler for 42 years, knowledgable in residential electrical, drywall, finish trim wood working and i can repair most all appliances. Previously a home builder/remodeling contractor. Many references available. we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Wonderful work. Efficient, professional. I added a few other jobs on to his primary objective and he was very nice about doing the additional work. Reasonable price for services.karen a.
- Business Description:Anything you care to wear, we service alter and repair. We have three locations to serve you since 1989.Recent Review:They are friendly, professional, and appreciative of being presented with a job. they fixed the watch and on time. They invited me back if I had any problems with the repair. A good experience. I recently used them for shoe repair and they were so hospitable and reliable with that job, I tried them out on my watchJEFFREY T.
- Business Description:Soto and Sons is a furniture repair and upholstery service company who currently services Southeastern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and Northwestern Indiana. Our technicians have 5 - 10 years experience in furniture repair (leather, fabric and wood), furniture making, wood refinishing, leather and wood restoration, and upholstery. We currently work for 6 national warranty companies, along with multiple local furniture stores and manufacturers. If you are in need of furniture rep..Recent Review:Colton came out to our condo to fix a Joybird sideboard with a leg split. He was punctual, professional, and no nonsense. He helped us find a solution very quickly. I was impressed by how good this family operation wasHenry D.
- Business Description:I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with atten..Recent Review:Marc dilligently completed all the tasks I had on my list. He communicated well, was sure to clean up in every area and was able to quickly adjust some shelves he reinforced for me to change their angle. Everything looks greatSue V.
- Business Description:Shoe Repair Leather Sewing Repair on brands like Birkenstock®, Rocky Boots® Allen Edmonds®, etc. Replace heels and soles Polishing Orthopedic service / work Shoe and boot stretching Tack repair Industrial sewing Zipper repair / replacement Leather belts custom made to size Animal leashes & collarRecent Review:I left a pair of boots with them to repair. I was charged what was a fair amount, given that it was a service I couldn't do myself and would cost less than buying another pair. When I dropped them off, I asked when I should expect them to be done. They answered one month. This is fine, I realize that there are other customers who came before me and I don't know how hard/time consuming fixing shoes are. I came back one month later and they weren't done. Again, this is fine, sometimes it's hard to estimate how long projects will take. They told me to return in two weeks. When I did, they told me to return in one week. I came back again and they old me a few days. Again, and they said they'd have it done the next day. I should take this moment to note that there are significantly more visits to the store that didn't even yield responses. They have no phone number, so an in-person visit is the only way to get an update. They have their store hours listed on google, but whether they're open during that time was a roll of the dice. I've gone in the middle of the day on a weekday and found them closed. I've gone during their open hours, seen the sign saying it was open, and found the door locked. I've even gone when the sign said it was open, the door was unlocked, and there were people inside, only for those people to tell me they were closed. All this, while very frustrating, I could have tolerated, except for one thing. I went to pick up my boots again, two and a half months after first leaving them there, to find that the store had been entirely gutted, just an empty storefront. I left my number with them when I first dropped off my boots and they gave me no notification of them closing, or moving locations. They absconded with my shoes AND my money, leaving no clue of how to get either of them back. I paid them $83 dollars for the privilege of waiting for over two months and got nothing out of itMartha T.
- Business Description:CRS offers a number of services directly to Consumers, including: Furniture Repair We repair broken furniture of all kinds, including but not limited to armoires, breakfronts, buffets, chairs, china cabinets, coffee tables, dining tables, dressers, headboards, footboards, night stands, etc .......outdoor furniture too ! We repair furniture of all materials including but not limited to wood, upholstery, leather, metal, glass, etc........ Touch Up Often times furniture does not need..
- Business Description:Signature Auto Detailing provides distinctive auto detailing for the discerning owner. We utilize a meticulous process of restoring every area of your vehicle to showroom condition. We perfrom each task with the highest degree of excellence, integrity, and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations with the "Signature Experience" by using ultra-purified water and only the highest quality detailing products.
See all 5 highly rated companies in MilwaukeeJoin Angi now
Find leather repair shops in
leather repair shops in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bridal Stop Shoppe Alterations1290 State Hwy 175
- Bridal Stop Shoppe Alterations
- Claims Resource Solutions LLC2510A S Kinnickinnic Avenue rear
- Claims Resource Solutions LLC
- Gold Medal Carpet & Upholstery CleanersN7141 Mueller Hiller Rd
- Gold Medal Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
- Handyman Specialtiespo box 210222
- Handyman Specialties
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS
- Robert's Upholstery904 South 1st Street
- Robert's Upholstery
- Wm Brown Holster Co10867 N Legend Trl
- Wm Brown Holster Co