Lawn aeration breaks up thick thatches of grass and tightly compacted soil which can prevent your grass from reaching its full growth potential. It’s a job you or a lawn care professional can perform routinely to improve an upcoming growing period.
Get matched with top lawn treatment services in Milwaukee, WI
There are 30 highly-rated local lawn treatment services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Treatment Reviews in Milwaukee
- Janices Maintenance Care LandscapingEstimate in the same day. The work was done in a week. Very fast, very friendly, very professional. Looks great thanks guys!
- The Davey Tree Expert CompanyWe contacted Davey for several projects: Remove diseased spruce, replant tree line including a consultation on best species and design (27 trees total in the end), and lawn treatments (discussed below). For the trees, I worked with Adam, the district manager for my area and a certified arborist. He was wonderful to work with. We had multiple consultations before starting the job; he itemized tasks so we could pick and choose what we could afford to do. Ultimately, we did not use them for the tree removal because we found a better deal with a guy that was just getting started, BUT we are so pleased we went with them for the planting. Adam was incredibly knowledgeable about what species of trees to avoid (for deer and disease), how to arrange them on our property for best outcomes, and even weighed in a bit on design. I had gotten 3 quotes for planting and Davey was not only competitive, but I also sensed we would get the best advice and the job would be done right. There was one minor hiccup once the project got started - some of the trees were planted in the wrong spot, but Adam and his team (project lead was Steve) were incredibly responsive and professional about it and moved the trees to their correct location the very next week. This was a large project and not all the trees were available from the nursery at once, but Adam kept me informed along the way. Additional pluses - they had great selection of the species we were interested in and the trees are guaranteed for a full year. Regarding lawn treatment: This is our first year doing lawn treatments. For the first treatment (pre-emergent) I was expecting them to come by mid-late may, but they didn't show when I expected, so I called and they scheduled me for the next week (I think it ended up being first week of June). Same thing happened a month later with the first of the broad leaf treatments. They were responsive when I called, but I do wish I didn't have to call. We'll see how fall treatment goes. I will say grass does look great even after a couple treatments and the price is comparable to their competitors
- INTEGRITY LANDSCAPE SERVICES, LLCIt went excellent. All the crew members worked like beavers from the moment they got to my house at 8am to the minute they left at night. They were kind enough to put down boards on my lawn so that none of their heavy machinery tore up my grass. I cannot say how impressed my family and friends are too. Definitely recommend these guys 10 out of 10
- Rodriguez Landscape CoI highly, highly recommend Rodriguez Landscaping. I was having a very hard time finding a landscaper to even give me a quote, and the one I did came back over 300% higher than what Dave ended up quoting me. When I requested the quote, the response was almost immediate and I had the quote 2 days later. The job was completed two weeks later. They resodded and slightly regraded my front lawn, did some aluminum edging and removed some plants and it looks great. I couldn't be happier with the service provided. If I could give more than 5 stars I would
- Deep Green Aeration, LLCBrian does a great job, with attention to detail and customer satisfaction. He shows up when scheduled, is thorough in his work and always responds to any questions that I have. Prices are reasonable. I will continue to work with him on my landscaping needs.
- Naturalawn Of AmericaIt was terrible because we paid and they only did half the work. We prepaid for 6 services and did not receive all of them. We’ve been calling this location and corporate for weeks asking for a refund on the services we never received. Finally, multiple calls and messages later; my husband got ahold of this location and they told him that we received 5 services and would refund 1. We did not get 5 services so I don’t know if their records are wrong or their technician is lying to them about what they’ve been doing (pure conjecture; I’ve been trying to think of a logical reason for this to have happened as to not assume malice). I work from home. I am literally home every single day. We did not get 5 services. This is not the first time we had to call them either. I called them mid-summer because they hadn’t been to our house in over a month and I wanted to know when they’d be back or if they were no longer servicing our property. When I finally got a call back the voicemail essentially said that he didn’t know why I was calling, as if my question was stupid… whatever. My husband found and chose this company and prepaid all over the phone. He didn’t get any contract or schedule of treatments; we never knew what to expect….but based on our experience it’s: pay upfront, get no communication, get 3-4 services, call to ask for a refund for services not received, be told you received more than you actually did, and get hundreds of dollars less than you should back. We will not be using this company again and will not ever recommend them to neighbors. Still contemplating reaching out to my CC company to recoup the money for the missed treatments (not just 1) or if I should just wash my hands of this and move on. We’re frustrated and disappointed. Don’t prepay without a contract. Just don’t do it. I do not recommend using this company at all but if you do, don’t prepay and get everything in writing
- Bryce's Lawn ServiceBryce's Lawn Service is absolutely wonderful. After our very first treatment, our lawn was visibly greener and more lush than it has ever been. The weeds started to wilt within a day or two and the grass just looked beautiful. A friend stopped over and made a comment about how nice our grass was and that is something we have never had happen before. Very happy with the service and customer service as well. Very professional, prompt and a great experience
- Bryce's Lawn ServiceThe Bryce team was exceptional. The work was done beyond my expectations, and that says a lot since I am a UW Extension Master Gardener. The team was extremely polite and competent. They made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. The works area were left clean. Several neighbors asked for the name of this company because they were very impressed with the work done
- LCS Lawn ServiceHere is my experience with this company. We wanted to hire a lawn care company to keep our lawn healthy and green. LCS Lawn Service did an assessment of our lawns in two locations. After their assessment, they provided me a 9-step lawn care treatment plan for each location. After 1 treatment in one location and two treatments in the other location, our grass has died / dying. After sending photos of their disastrous 1 or 2 treatment results, their solution to my dead / dying grass is for me to water the lawn more. NEWSFLASH: It has been raining. So, their watering solution was a worthless suggestion. My neighbors’ lawns in both neighborhoods are green. My neighbors received the same amount of rainwater as my lawns. If my neighbors’ grass is green, my grass should be green. Instead, my neighbors’ grass is green, and my lawns are dying. LCS Lawn Service did not offer any solutions on how they will correct this dying grass situation which is progressively getting worse. After complaining and emailing photos of my dying grass, a company representative did call me. She was going to set up an appointment with their people to meet me at each location to discuss this situation. To date, I have not heard from them
- Bryce's Lawn ServiceAmazing! I’m so glad we went with Bryce’s Lawn Service. We will be using them for any lawn services we need here on out.
Lawn Treatment Services in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Kanavas Professionals are very serious when it comes to your residential or commercial landscape. We understand that you don't have time to worry about the details - that's our job. We take into account your property and its needs as we develop a custom landscape service plan to achieve your goalRecent Review:The job was begun in the fall and then stopped for winter. In the spring we had to call and call and call to get them to restart the job. No one ever returned our calls. Finally my husband resorted to calling the president of the company every morning and leaving a message with his secretary. Eventually he got through to the president who was mostly concerned with not getting a bad review. Workmen then showed up (unannounced) and began the work again. This went on for some time. As the end of the project neared, we asked that they replace a bad limestone step that had been putty filled. That took until December of 2016. The salesman showed up without a call ahead of time and walked through to my backyard. I figured he was looking at the step, but he never came to the door to let me know what was going on. A few days later two workmen showed up in my yard (again unannounced) and replaced the step. Again zero communication. If you want them to fertilize that may be fine, but go somewhere else for hard scape projects. There are too many other fine companies who will be more responsiveWilliam E.
- Business Description:Integrity Small Engine Repair is a new company with over 36 years of factory-trained experience in small engine manufacturing & maintenance. We provide quality small engine equipment repairs for both residential and commercial customers. We bring our service to you with our fully-equipped trailer. If the repair requires additional attention, we will transport the unit to our shop and return it to you in running order. At no additional cost to youRecent Review:Larry and (I believe) his son came to my home to pick up my lawn mower and snow blower THE DAY I CALLED and returned them in less than a week! That's astounding! I called all over and, in late fall, the turn around is closer to a month! Not with Integrity! I was surprised at the look of my machines. I didn't even recognize them. They cleaned them up too! Great service and great...well, integrity. Thank you, guysMatthew F.
- Business Description:Mosquito control and all insects that are harmful to vegetation and humans we offer a discount to new customers, As of September 2012 we will be offering in home protection from all pests and rodent control. We will meet or beat the competition on pricing. Thank you for looking into our company, call today for a free quote. 262-422-812Recent Review:VERY WELL! Great service and peopleMorgan M.
- Business Description:Need help removing troubled trees? Look no further! Top Notch Landscape has it covered, quick and easy! We specialize in tree removal, and we guarantee excellent satisfactory! Contact us today to get connected with a tree professional for a free quote!Recent Review:Tree removal complete. Grind out stumps ok but back filled with clay soil. Seeded area didn’t grow. Removed 3 wheel barrels of clay soil by myself. Planning on purchasing top soil and seed myself to finish job. Text numerous times, finally Ben called me and called me a-hole. Scary. Unreal... stay awayJOHN M.
- Business Description:Healthy roots...Healthy lawn!!!Recent Review:Brian does a great job, with attention to detail and customer satisfaction. He shows up when scheduled, is thorough in his work and always responds to any questions that I have. Prices are reasonable. I will continue to work with him on my landscaping needsJoy D.
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get startedRecent Review:We contacted Davey for several projects: Remove diseased spruce, replant tree line including a consultation on best species and design (27 trees total in the end), and lawn treatments (discussed below). For the trees, I worked with Adam, the district manager for my area and a certified arborist. He was wonderful to work with. We had multiple consultations before starting the job; he itemized tasks so we could pick and choose what we could afford to do. Ultimately, we did not use them for the tree removal because we found a better deal with a guy that was just getting started, BUT we are so pleased we went with them for the planting. Adam was incredibly knowledgeable about what species of trees to avoid (for deer and disease), how to arrange them on our property for best outcomes, and even weighed in a bit on design. I had gotten 3 quotes for planting and Davey was not only competitive, but I also sensed we would get the best advice and the job would be done right. There was one minor hiccup once the project got started - some of the trees were planted in the wrong spot, but Adam and his team (project lead was Steve) were incredibly responsive and professional about it and moved the trees to their correct location the very next week. This was a large project and not all the trees were available from the nursery at once, but Adam kept me informed along the way. Additional pluses - they had great selection of the species we were interested in and the trees are guaranteed for a full year. Regarding lawn treatment: This is our first year doing lawn treatments. For the first treatment (pre-emergent) I was expecting them to come by mid-late may, but they didn't show when I expected, so I called and they scheduled me for the next week (I think it ended up being first week of June). Same thing happened a month later with the first of the broad leaf treatments. They were responsive when I called, but I do wish I didn't have to call. We'll see how fall treatment goes. I will say grass does look great even after a couple treatments and the price is comparable to their competitorsmichaela V.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Best Choice Landscape Inc. Our mission is to provide our employees with an honest, safe, and helpful working environment, where every employee individually and collectively, can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We will constantly evolve through education and innovative ideas to better our company and industry. Our commitment to this mission will allow Best C..Recent Review:Overall, I was very pleased with the results of this project. The crew was excellent and hardworking. I can't comment on the price because I didn't get another estimate. However, I felt that the price was fair for the amount of work that was done. I expect to be using this company regularly in the futureWilliam R.
- Business Description:At AL'S LANDSCAPE SERVICES we provide the best the green industry has to offer. We provide every service your lawn and landscape requires to look its best. The reputation we have built is based on quality and reliability within all of our divisions. Your lawn is a reflection of us and we will treat it as if they were our own. Our approach is to build lasting, long term relationships with all our customers by installing and maintaining their unique landscapes. All of our customers properties s..Recent Review:The clean-up was delayed because of weather, but Al communicated through it all and was very responsive. The work done was as expected. The only thing that was even a bit of a hassle is having to pay on the website carries a large feeDoug D.
- Business Description:Bacher Landscape is a full service landscape company established in 1997. We are a service oriented business and work with all of our clients to produce unique, cost-effective projects in a timely manner. Whether it's a unique hardscape or a complete new landscape Bacher Landscape is concerned about your entire property. A well designed landscape will maximize your outdoor enjoyment. Our landscape management personnel maintains landscapes to bring them to their fullest potential. At Bacher La..Recent Review:I have been working with Bacher Landscape for years. They do excellent work for a reasonable price. I highly recommend them.Andrea J.
- Business Description:Oberndorfer Landscape Development is a full service landscape firm with 8 employees and an owner, Chris, who is actively involved with your project from start to finish.Recent Review:All projects with this firm have been fantastic. I highly recommend this firm.,Mary Ann M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn treatment service articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
Not sure how to handle advertising for your lawn care business? From lead generation to hyper-local flyers, we’ve got some great marketing ideas for your landscaping company that’ll help you get more leads and new customers year-round.
Find lawn treatment services in
lawn treatment services in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A GRIFFIN Lawn and Landscape LLCPO BOX 549
- Aaron's Lawn Care ServicePO Box 26918
- Aarons Lawn CareN16W22033 Jericho Dr # 3
- ACHTENHAGEN SERVICES INCW219s7768 Crowbar Dr
- Advance Landscape Center Inc5970 S Howell Ave
- Affordable Tree Care LLC3201 Hwy H
- Alberts Contracting LLCP.O. Box 341756
- All Care Service3527 W Elm St
- All Green Corp206 Travis Ln Ste 4
- All You Need, LLC 4731 W North Ave
- All-SET Lawn Care Service, LLCPO Box 205
- AMC Services LLCPO Box 320026
- AMERICAN TREE EXPERTS2100 S Springdale Rd
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Anderson and Anderson Construction LLC1850 N Martin Luther King Dr. Ste 203
- ARBOR'S ANGLE INC1150 E KERI LN
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- AUR GREEN TEAM5401 N 76TH ST
- A GRIFFIN Lawn and Landscape LLC
- B & B SERVICE3360 N 129TH ST
- B & T LandscapingW181S6593 Muskego Dr
- B C'S LAWNCAREP O BOX 342181
- BACHER LANDSCAPE, LLC8519 W DONGES BAY RD
- Badgerland Lawn & Landscaping Inc1624 S West Ave Ste D
- Balicki's Snow Removal & Landscaping LLC6984 Meadowdale Dr
- Be Green Lawn Care LLCPO Box 180092
- BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS LANDSCAPEW185N7493 Narrow Ln
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Best Choice Landscape Inc11820 W Ripley Ave
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center4930 W Loomis Rd
- Boyd Property Servies LLC.W315S9203 Gena Dr
- BRENNAN LANDSCAPING622 N 79TH ST
- Bug Off Team803 Knollwood Ct
- B & B SERVICE
- Camp Industries Inc.1522 87th Place
- Campbell Landscaping LLC3762 E. Fitzsimmons Rd.
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Cantoral Maintenance2103 S. 33rd St.
- CARE-FREE LAWNS INC21130 ALLIS AVE
- Central Services Co Inc1409 Poplar Dr
- Choice Landscaping & Garden Center LLC5267 S Whitnall Ave
- Coco's Landscaping11805 W Highland Rd
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Corbin Lawn Care12950 Myrtle Ave
- Cory's Lawn Care2564 N 64th St
- Crawford Tree & Landscape Services Inc8760 W Calumet Rd
- Createscape Landscaping Svc Inc34210 W Janesville Rd
- CTO Landscaping, llcP.O. Box 81
- CUSTOM CARE LAWN330 N 41ST ST
- Camp Industries Inc.
- DaMo's Landscape7011 W Bottsford Ave
- DAVID J FRANK LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING INCN120W21350 FREISTADT RD PO BOX 70
- David's Landscape Solutions1423 Vineyard Ln
- DBWEEDZ 2535 N 10th St
- Deep Green Aeration, LLCPO BOX 342152
- Dorshak Tree Specialist5140 N 126TH ST
- DP's Lawn Care & ServicesPO Box 548
- Dukes Inc5248 N Berkeley Blvd
- DUTCH TOUCH LAWN SVCN68W15766 CHATEAU DR
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- DaMo's Landscape
- East Side Lawn CareP.O. Box 11615
- Economical Landscape SolutionsP.O. Box 8
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elmbrook Safe LawnsPO Box 1234
- ERIK'S LAWN CARE CO2727 N 87th St
- Exquisite Exteriors LLC11935 W Layton Ave
- Exteriors Unlimited Landscape6929 W Donges Bay Rd
- East Side Lawn Care
- GMS (Ground Maintenance Services LLC)PO Box 510107
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- GRASS MASTERS981 LINCOLN DR W
West Bend, Wisconsin
- Green Machine Landscaping Inc14600 W Grange Ave
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Green Valley LawnsPO Box 170262
- Greenshore Lawn CarePO Box 11302
- GREENVIEW SERVICES INC332 RIVERVIEW DR
- Ground Affects Landscaping IncW1526 Froelich Rd
- Ground Crew Service, LLCPO Box 1447
- GROUND FX LLCN9568 HORSESHOE LN
- GROUNDS MAINTENANCE SERVICEPO BOX 652
- GroundScapes Landscaping - Lawn Maint & SnowplowN168W22224 Main St D
- Groundskeeper IncW300N7639 Christine Ln
- GMS (Ground Maintenance Services LLC)
- Handy Husbands1121 Sheraton Dr.
- Handyman Specialtiespo box 210222
- HAPPY LAWNS INC4220 N TEUTONIA AVE
- Hawks Landscape Inc.12217 W Watertown Plank Rd
- Highland Lawn Care7183 Unicorn Dr
- Hill & Valley Landscaping LLC6831 W Ryan Rd
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Hoppe Tree Service6115 W Bluemound Rd
- HORIZON LAWN CARE923 S 85TH ST
- HYBRID LANDSCAPING DESIGNPO Box 371248
- Handy Husbands
- Ideal Property ManagementPo Box 175
- Impact Land Care5828-80th Place
- Impeccable Landscaping6868 N Greenbay Ave.
- INTEGRITY LANDSCAPE SERVICES, LLC2900 S 166th Street
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- INTEGRITY LAWN CARE LANDSCAPING & HOME IMPROVEMENT3540 S 77TH ST
- Integrity Small Engine Repair4218 N. 95th St
- Ideal Property Management
- Janices Maintenance Care LandscapingS78W17246 E Tower Dr
- Jim K's Landscaping & Maintenance11221 W Forest Home Ave
- Jim's Landscaping and Plowing5300 N 107th Street
- JL Property Services, LLCN60W14551 Kaul Ave
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- JLC Services1434 Riverdale Dr
- Justincredible Lawn Cares47w23661 Frontier Pass
- Janices Maintenance Care Landscaping
- LAKESHORE LANDSCAPING6411 N BITTERSWEET LN
- LAKESHORE LANDSCAPING