Cantoral Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2016

2103 S. 33rd St.

Milwaukee, WI 53215

Family Business and operated we been proudly serving the Milwaukee Area since 2005, we take are proud to our quality of work and we strive to do the job right, we are responsible to make sure you are happy so we can take care of you. Please Call us TODAY for a FREE ESTIMATE....

Resposiveness

lawn care (33)tree service (9)leaf removal (9)lawn & landscaping (9)mulch delivering (7)gutter cleaning (6)small appliance repair (4)lawn treatment (3)hauling (3)hardscaping (2)

11/17/2020

Responded quickly. Fair price. Efficient job. Pleased with how the yard looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/13/2020

They did more than I expected. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY leaf removal,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/13/2020

Abelino provided excellent weekly lawn care service again this year (lawn mowing and trimming), which is the 2nd year that have benefited from his meticulous work. Also, removed and hauled away some very large tree branches (on 2 separate occasions) that had fallen in windy rain storms this summer. He responded immediately to our calls and did the required work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and trimming. Removal of some large fallen branches.

CATEGORY lawn service,small appliance repair,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/12/2020

He quit after spending three hours here with one helper and I paid him $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall clean up. Was told that he would do landscaping and tree pruning as well. Gave me a quote of $1200 for work that included installation on four rose bushes. None were available so he said he would take $200 off the quote. That obviously wasn’t fair as no one would pay $1,000 for fall clean up. I met him at Home Depo and the flowers/bushes he recommended to be used instead were dead.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Ey nasty mean the price I give you it’s not only for fall cleanup Pulling weeds pulling bushes roots this guy it’s completely stupid

05/01/2020

Called this company to have an estimate for yard work. He said he would come out in the afternoon, but he did not showed up then after two days, he called me and he said that he would come and he did come. When he came by he checked on my yard which is approx 30ft wide. The work will be picking up some leaves, pulling up weeds and putting mulch in the flower bed and mowing lawn. And he quoted me $...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for lawn and yard work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

03/28/2020

Mr Cantoral called and came the same day to give us an estimate. I hired him and he started the next day and came every day for the next three days. I needed an extensive cleanup of our very large yard. He is a very hard worker and we were very pleased with his work. I would highly recommend him for any small job or a very large job like ours. His work ethic and his eye to detail is above other la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total cleanup of yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

02/26/2020

Abelino and his sons have provided exceptional service in my yard, including mowing and trimming of lawn, trimming of shrubs & trees and removal of dead bushes. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and trimming of lawn as well as tree/shrub trimming and removal of dead bushes.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

10/13/2019

Very good. Prompt and responsive to my emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

10/02/2019

Timely, reasonably priced and professionally done. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn aeration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

09/18/2019

He came out, was willing to negotiate and honest about the work. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed weeds and grass taken care of to meet city guidelines

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Lawn Care Maintenance, Trees Service Including Tree Planting & Shrubs Removal, Lawn Mowing, Detaching, Bark Mulch Seeding & Sodding Seasonal Cleaning & Hauling

Call for Details