Cantoral Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2016

Family Business and operated we been proudly serving the Milwaukee Area since 2005, we take are proud to our quality of work and we strive to do the job right, we are responsible to make sure you are happy so we can take care of you. Please Call us TODAY for a FREE ESTIMATE.

lawn care (33)lawn & landscaping (10)tree service (9)leaf removal (9)mulch delivering (7)gutter cleaning (7)hauling (4)small appliance repair (3)lawn treatment (3)hardscaping (2)

07/25/2022

Sonji B.

It went very well. I received a timely quote and they arrived the following week to complete the work. I had some trees trimmed that were hanging over the garage and house. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category gutter cleaning, tree service

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

08/13/2021

Patty G.

When contacted, Abelino’s response time is very quick. Their work is outstanding and very detail-oriented. They are very hard workers and take great pride in all that they do.

Description of Work
This is the 3rd year that Abelino and his sons have provided exceptional service here. Projects have included: lawn mowing and trimming on a regular basis, landscaping (planting of a tree, shrubs & perennials in Spring), pruning of shrubs & and hauling away of a large tree branch that had fallen in a storm.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

11/17/2020

George S.

Responded quickly. Fair price. Efficient job. Pleased with how the yard looks.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

11/13/2020

Glenn E.

They did more than I expected. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category leaf removal, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/12/2020

John S.

He quit after spending three hours here with one helper and I paid him $200.

Description of Work
Fall clean up. Was told that he would do landscaping and tree pruning as well. Gave me a quote of $1200 for work that included installation on four rose bushes. None were available so he said he would take $200 off the quote. That obviously wasn’t fair as no one would pay $1,000 for fall clean up. I met him at Home Depo and the flowers/bushes he recommended to be used instead were dead.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Ey nasty mean the price I give you it’s not only for fall cleanup Pulling weeds pulling bushes roots this guy it’s completely stupid

05/01/2020

lucia D.

Called this company to have an estimate for yard work. He said he would come out in the afternoon, but he did not showed up then after two days, he called me and he said that he would come and he did come. When he came by he checked on my yard which is approx 30ft wide. The work will be picking up some leaves, pulling up weeds and putting mulch in the flower bed and mowing lawn. And he quoted me $650. Either single or older woman have to be aware like he will try to take advantage of you.

Description of Work
Estimate for lawn and yard work.

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

03/28/2020

Joan S.

Mr Cantoral called and came the same day to give us an estimate. I hired him and he started the next day and came every day for the next three days. I needed an extensive cleanup of our very large yard. He is a very hard worker and we were very pleased with his work. I would highly recommend him for any small job or a very large job like ours. His work ethic and his eye to detail is above other landscapers we have hired in the past. We will be continuing to use him for future maintenance and projects.

Description of Work
Total cleanup of yard

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

02/26/2020

Patty G.

Abelino and his sons have provided exceptional service in my yard, including mowing and trimming of lawn, trimming of shrubs & trees and removal of dead bushes. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Mowing and trimming of lawn as well as tree/shrub trimming and removal of dead bushes.

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

10/13/2019

Lorraine B.

Very good. Prompt and responsive to my emails.

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

10/02/2019

Graham H.

Timely, reasonably priced and professionally done. Great job!

Description of Work
lawn aeration

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

09/18/2019

Erin C.

He came out, was willing to negotiate and honest about the work. He did a great job.

Description of Work
I needed weeds and grass taken care of to meet city guidelines

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

09/12/2019

Rose F.

Went very well from start to finish.

Description of Work
Pulled out 40 feet of shrubs and weeds and replaced with river rock

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/10/2019

Cheryl S.

Excellent work. The yard was neglected for a few years because of illness. The work was scheduled quickly and completed very well. I am thankful and blessed to have my yard under control again. I would highly recommend Cantoral Maintenance.

Description of Work
Yard maintenance

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

01/21/2019

Dave G.

Abelino was great to work with! He was very responsive to calls and always followed through. He did a real nice job of filling in and smoothing out the topsoil where trenches were created from a new driveway, and he offered future landscaping ideas as well.

Description of Work
trenches filled in after new driveway poured

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

01/11/2019

David W.

Excellent service. On time as promised and my yard looked spectacular.

Description of Work
Contacted late in the season for fall cleanup as my past service completely let me down so Cantoral was prompt and thorough and he did an amazing job this late in the season. Will use again and again!

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

12/01/2018

Paul M.

One man hard working band. Rode the mower while wielding a blower. Mulched everything then blew into a manageable pile to load on his trailer. Went over everything he did including my front gutter. Scampered up his ladder and blew it all off in record time. Then cleaned up again. Also redid any areas I asked him to. Abelino is from Central America and has a strong accent so we had to spend some time clarifying what would be or need to be done. But, in the spirit of international cooperation, we worked together to get the job done!

Description of Work
Fall leaf clean up

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/23/2018

10/13/2018

Mary L D.

The cleanup was done in a timely manner and very professional. I will hire Cantoral again.

Description of Work
Extensive yard cleanup including tree trimming, weed removal

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

10/06/2018

Janice C.

Excellent. Did a thorough job. Extremely happy with them.

Description of Work
aerating the lawn.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

10/05/2018

Mary S.

Mr. Cantoral came out on short noticed, but called first, which worked out fine for us. He is very friendly and helpful, giving suggestions. He worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned up very well. Not sure if the cost was in line with others, as I didn't get any other quotes.

Description of Work
Removed shrubs, pruning of other shrubs, removed one large tree branch.

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

08/25/2018

Heddy K.

The owner did a fantastic job. I've hired him several times. He is very knowledgeable and willing to help.

Description of Work
Trees cut down.

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/23/2018

Heddy K.

A storm split a tree branch and others were hanging. Mr. Cantoral came right out and gave me an estimate, then returned the next day to complete the work. He is very knowledgeable about growing and maintaining plants and trees. He gave me plenty of suggestions. He does what he says he'll do and more. I hired him twice already and have more things that need to be done in the future; I'll be calling him again. Thank you for fixing everything Mr. Cantoral.

Description of Work
Small trees cut down, Large tree branches that were close to my garage's roof, and two dead trees removed.

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

08/15/2018

Kaitlyn K.

I had 3 out of control garden beds, I mean they were like jungles. Cantoral maintenance did a great job! He got back to me promptly with a quote and came the next day to get the work done. He was friendly and helpful in explaining what I needed to do to prevent this from happening in the future. He got the job done quickly and my backyard looks amazing. The price was also very reasonable. Will definitely hire him for any future lawn needs in the future !

Description of Work
Garden bed clean up

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

08/10/2018

Adam J.

I hired Cantoral to clean up a garden bed and some overgrown weeds on the edge of my property. They arrived promptly and got everything done quickly, and gave me information on how to maintain the areas in the future.

Description of Work
Cleanup of weeds and brush

Work Completed On 08/10/2018