Find ideas and inspiration for your outdoor kitchen. Fancy grills, fire-brick ovens, and appliances top homeowners' wish lists for their outdoor living spaces.
Get matched with top Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in Madison, WI
There are 10 highly-rated local outdoor kitchen contractors.
Recent Outdoor Kitchens Reviews in Madison
- Kittleson Landscape IncOur house was in desperate need of a patio and an additional spot to park. The backyard is quite sloped and we needed some usable space for grilling, eating, playing games, etc. We decided to give Craig a call based on his reputation. He was very responsive and helpful during both the design process and installation. It was a relatively large and complicated project. The layout and grade of our yard made it a more difficult and costly project, but the guys did a great job working through it. They clearly communicated any changes that they recommended from the original plan and got my permission to move forward. All changes ended up looking better than I could have imagined. When the project was completed, my wife and I wanted a portion of the additional parking spot extended. We told Craig what we wanted changed and he had the guys over that same day. It involved tearing down an existing wall, carving out more dirt and putting the wall back up. It was no small task, but Craig had it done with no complaints. All around a great experience. We definitely got our money's worth
- Greenscapes LLCThe team was great, but what I really enjoyed was the contractor. He was happy to talk specifics on how the project would be accomplished, and helped me pick elements I could do myself to save money (for example, my starting on demo, and also saving on haul-away costs by leveraging the city's large-item pickup). He even talked through how I could lay the pavers down myself on their foundation, had I decided to do that. He also split the project into two separate bids (one for the pavers, and one for the eventual stone steps from the street to meet the path), which helped make this affordable, and something we could accomplish sooner. My only disappointment was that I wasn't specific enough when I told the team to remove old fence posts. I pointed to one (of two), and they removed that one, but ultimately left the job with a second post sticking up in my new flower bed next to the pathway. I'll probably either just cut it off at the base (since it's cemented in), or have them remove it in the second bid. So my advice is to be as specific as possible about what you want, even if you feel like you're being a little obnoxious, because they'll give you exactly what you ask for
Outdoor Kitchen Builders in Madison
- Business Description:With years of professional landscaping experience. Stone Edge Landscaping, LLC is a full-service landscaping company that offers custom design build for both residential and commercial landscapes. Locally owned and operated, Bobby's vision is to assure that all customers get their dream landscape from an experienced landscaper. Stone Edge Landscaping wants all customers to feel at ease during the entire process starting from the free bid, custom design build to install. Whether it is a modern..Recent Review:Awesome, always timely and did a great job. Very responsive, friendly and a very fair value for such an amazing jobPam L.
- Business Description:Specializing in lawn care! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:landscaping and snow removalRecent Review:It was good. They came on time and did a great job.Mike W.
- Business Description:Quality at work is our pride. Since 2017.Recent Review:Elena and her team did excellent work for a competitive price. Elena came up with an innovative solution to a landscaping issue and installed a stone border around some septic tank access ports, redid our front walkway, planted bushes, installed mulch, and did extensive garden cleanup. She and her team were easy to work with, professional, and executed quality results as promised. Would hire her again in a heart beatJulie K.
- Business Description:All American Landscaping prides itself on customer satisfaction. From start until finish, we work with you every step of the way. We specialize in a wide variety of retaining walls, garden edging, landscape lighting, ponds and other water features, outdoor living and patio areas and anything else you can think of! If we cannot do it, we will contract a reputable partner that can!Recent Review:Shave was great to work with. Highly recommend his business. The job site was always cleaned up at the end of the day. The final project turned out outstanding! We will most definitely have All American Landscaping back this spring!Adam C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Providing high quality construction expertise at a cost you can afford. Honest and up-front estimates and design assistance with the goal of no surprises later. From minor repairs to full on new construction or home additions, Jordan Archer by Design can get the job done.Recent Review:It went amazing! Our front door was old and dated, and the latch didn't always catch so the door was often found blown fully open by the wind. Jordan was awesome. He gave us the exact measurements we needed to order the door. He then assisted with the technical specs in the actual ordering process. Then he helped us pick up the door from the store and bring it home after the 6 weeks it took to get the door in! Then things got really interesting. The company that built the door messed up on the dimensions from what we ordered. Anyone else would have probably said "Oh well, go reorder it and we will talk in another 6 weeks". Not Jordan, he spent the time and energy doing what it took to make sure the door fit as it was supposed to, and with a quality of construction that is second to none. A person's front door is the gateway to their home. And there is nobody we would rather trust with such a job than Jordan ArcherMichael M.
- Business Description:Ageless Concrete is a Marine Corps Veteran Owned, Madison, WI based, Concrete Contracting Company. Founded in 2006, we specialize in colored and stamped concrete patios, driveways, walkways, stoops, and steps. In addition to stamped concrete flatwork, we specialize in traditional concrete driveways, garages, additions, pole barns, and basements. Our other services offered include: Demolition / Removals, Poured and Block Retaining Walls, Acid Stained Floors, Concrete Sealing, and Snow RemovalRecent Review:Wonderful! They needed to coordinate the work with another contractor installing a pergola. They did an excellent job of this. Excellent customer service.Mary pat L.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:Williams Property Solutions promotes professionalism within our trade and to keep up with the latest techniques and technology. Our company works within high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility to ensure that every project is planned well and done right. Williams Property Solutions follows a strict Code of Ethics, which offers an important safeguard for you, the homeowner. This code says: 1. I promote only the products and services that are known to be functionally and economic..Recent Review:Phenomenal service. He built a Garden shed for me. On other occasions he has repaired a wall, re-engineered a truss to extend a bathroom, and also tiled and laid in a wooden floor for me. Magnificent work.Bob R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Outdoor Kitchen Builder articles
You can easily create your dream outdoor entertainment space using pavers. One highly rated provider shares six helpful tips to simplify the process.
Find Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in
Outdoor Kitchen Contractors in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Construct Boss
- Elenas Landscaping LLCN56W21265 Silver Spring Dr
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Elenas Landscaping LLC
- Stone Edge Landscaping, LLC4446 Tanglewood Dr
- Stone Edge Landscaping, LLC
- The Mosquito Authority4230 East Towne Blvd. #323
- The Mosquito Authority
- Williams Property Solutions PO Box 5040
- Williams Property Solutions