Wondering how to find, hire, and work with a wallpaper installer? Read on to learn how to plan your project and search for and vet pros, including the right questions to ask them.
Get matched with top wallpaper companies in Louisville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local wallpaper companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Wallpaper Hanger Reviews in Louisville
- Bob's Wallcovering ServiceVery well. Bob came when he said he would (had to come twice as the bathrom remodel wasn't quite ready for wallpaper). His price was great, he was professonal and there wasn't any kind of mess left.
- CREATIVE PAINTING & WLLPPRNGThey came, did the dry wall, painted our kitchen and did very well. We’re very pleased with them. It went wonderful.
- TOM POLLARD PAINTING CONTRThey did a fantastic job! Having the interior of your house painted while you are mostly at home could have been a headache; however, their thoughtfulness and professionalism made it far easier on us. They were careful to keep the majority of the house in tact while they were painting specific areas; they cleaned up thoroughly after themselves on a daily basis, they arrived and departed punctually, and they there were exceedingly easy to have around the house. Tom and other close family members are the kind of people that you can trust to have around your home even if you are not there all of the time; they are honest, polite, hard working, and highly experienced. Tom has a super color sense and offers good advice and paint selection and the quality of various paints. Most important, the quality of the work was great: we've had many different houses painted and their work was first-rate (all walls painted twice), and they would be very responsive if you wanted any touch up (although this was not necessarily in our experience). We felt fortunate to have our interior painting done by the Pollards, and we would be eager to work with them again
- Brent RigsbyBrent is extremely responsiveness. He came over to review my situation within two days and fixed the problem two days later. The work was excellent and the repair job was not easy. He did it quickly and it looks great. He is also a lovely man and his prices are very inexpensive. I would use him again in a heartbeat
- Bob's Wallcovering ServiceHE DID ALL THE WORK HIMSELF AS HIS HELPER WAS ILL SO IT TOOK A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED QUALITY WORK AT THE RIGHT PRICE, I WILL HIRE ACAIN
- Allen's Painting & RepairIt went very well. I had helped my brother do the original wallpaper in the kitchen and dining room about 10 years ago and we were due for a refresh. Gina and Allen came in promptly around 9:00 and started right to work. I remembered from my experience that there was one corner where the walls were not quite flush, and I gave them a heads-up on that. They managed to cut the paper so that it fit precisely flush with that corner - like the defect wasn't even there. They also were very thorough around the soffit area and over the cabinets. They even wallpapered down to the floor behind our appliances (stove and refrigerator). All-in-all, they spent a good 8 hours on the project, cleaned up thoroughly and were out by 5:30-5:45 same day. It was like they weren't even there, except of course that we had some nice new wallpaper applied in a very professional manner. And I think the price-to-value was excellent. I suspect we could have paid a lot more and probably not gotten as good a result
- Bob's Wallcovering ServiceThe company arrived on time to give an estimate. The company did the work as outlined in the proposal and the work done was excellent.
- Bob's Wallcovering ServiceBob was very professional and courteous. He did a fabulous job with the wallpaper and I would definitely call him again!
- Alltrade Property ManagementThey took care of EVERYTHING that we requested in order to get a newly purchased property (4 units) to the standard that we believed was needed in order to attract the quality long-term tenants we wanted. Alltrade designed their rennovation around our budget (#1) and our long term interests (#2.) At every turn, they were relentlessly professional, and put OUR needs and interests first. They offer a way to track their activity (and finances) on the internet, which produces a total transparency. As an Alltrade client, I know exactly what they're working on, when, and how much it's costing. In an industry (property management) that is notoriously "shady" or semi-corrupt, Alltrade has created a proven system that eliminates those issues. We looked at ALL the other companines in Louisville and Southern Indiana, and Alltrade is, hands down, the most professional, proactive, and effective property management group there is. They have been immediately responsive to our every need (even when they have much larger clients, such as a demanding customer renovating an 80 unit complex!!) We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with them as we add many more properties to our investment portfolio. I hope you have the wisdom to do the same. To summarize in understatement, "Nice work, Alltrade!!
- Bob's Wallcovering ServiceI was under a time constraint to get this done and Bob was very attentive to this need. He came out within 4 days to get this done for me. He was punctual and professional. He used proper covering for my newly installed bathroom floor, did the work in a timely fashion, made sure I was satisfied, and cleaned up after completion. I would most definately use him again
Wallpaper Hangers in Louisville
- Business Description:We can do exterior paint and interior paint very nice quality jobs only ! Experience painters for atleast 6yrs & more ! Expect the best !
- Recent Review:My experience with them has been very good. I use them all the time. A year ago they painted my entire house. They do their job very well. They're great painters. There's no paint on anything, including the windows. They're great. They're very professional and very responsiveKelly K.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - T M Power Ent., Inc.Recent Review:<p>Overall very satisfied with Tim and his crew. There were some quality issues, but all of them were addressed as I pointed them out . The team was very professional always on time and followed up on everything. The pricing was very reasonable compared to the 2 other estimates I got from other Angieslist vendors (Fresh Colors and Painting the town), although Tom underestimated the time required to do an excellent job and I did pay for an additional 12 hours @ $40/hr for the extra drywall work necessary to get it looking right.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> The reason for the F on responsiveness is because Tom Powers had problems with communication in the beginning causing a delay in the start. He also did not respond timely to phone calls, emails or text messages. When I communicated with Tim (team leader) we had no issues at all. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Last point. I had Tom Powers come out to give me some estimates on additional work (deck, more ceiling repair, painting kitchen and outside gutters). I told him I was going on vacation and that he can send me the estimates in two weeks (mid May). I never received the estimates. I have called him and left messages 3 times over the last 2 weeks and not one has been returned. I have called at least 5 other times with no message left, different times of the day and only get the voice mail. I have no other phone numbers. I don't know why he or anybody else has not called back. I am searching for someone else to do the other work and hope all is OK with him and his people.</p> <p>This is an update on the last point. I emailed Tom one last time to try and get someone to come out and look at the drywall work in the living room, because there were cracks at the seams, where his team put in a number of screws, did the mudding and painting. He finally responded, which was the 1st communication I received in the 6 weeks after the job was completed. I have copied his words in reference to the lack of response:</p> <p>and quot;Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, I've taken two vacations in the past six weeks. They were a little untimely to say the least, and I've been completely swamped with calls and work. I've had to let many jobs go because there were more calls than I could return. I'm sorry I couldn't handle your request.and quot;</p> <p>Obviously my additional work he was going to send me estimates on were one of the jobs he had to let go.</p> <p>Also, Tom and/or his crew felt that I was and quot;particularand quot; and and quot;difficultand quot; to work for. I guess that doing the job right and to the customer specifications is considered and quot;particularand quot;. </p> <p>I used the same painter, Wheatley Painting, over the last 30 years until he retired. Maybe he spoiled me by his perfection in his work and I have come to expect that from other contractors.</p> <p>So based on Tom Power's attitude and his lack of communication alone, I will not use him again nor recommend him to anyone else.</p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></pMARK S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your interior and exterior painting needs, along with other services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Thanks for allowing us to serve you and your community for over 15 years. We are Lexington, Owensboro, and Central Kentuckys Award Winning Design/Build Remodeling Company. Design/Build is having Professional Interior Designers on staff to show you what your home remodeling project will look like (even in 3-D), guide you in selections and hand hold you throughout the project. Then having project managers, lead carpenters, quality craftsman and trade partners to build and remodel your dream. We..Recent Review:We recently had J & R Construction remodel our downstairs family room and are very happy with their work! They took the time to walk us through each stage of the project so we always knew exactly what to expect and when to expect it. Jimmy is very conscientious about the people he hires and all the contractors and subcontractors are well-vetted. Seth was very helpful with design ideas and in selection of carpeting and paint. We never felt uncomfortable with anyone working in our home. They were careful to clean up, respectful of our home and privacy, and very patient with our two dogs - never once letting them out of the yard. We would definitely hire them again for any future projects. We received bids from five different companies and while J & R were not the least expensive, the quality of their work is well worth any savings we may have gained by using an inferior contractor. <br /Brenda B.
- Business Description:Home Improvement and Home Warranties
- Recent Review:They did a fantastic job! Having the interior of your house painted while you are mostly at home could have been a headache; however, their thoughtfulness and professionalism made it far easier on us. They were careful to keep the majority of the house in tact while they were painting specific areas; they cleaned up thoroughly after themselves on a daily basis, they arrived and departed punctually, and they there were exceedingly easy to have around the house. Tom and other close family members are the kind of people that you can trust to have around your home even if you are not there all of the time; they are honest, polite, hard working, and highly experienced. Tom has a super color sense and offers good advice and paint selection and the quality of various paints. <br /> Most important, the quality of the work was great: we've had many different houses painted and their work was first-rate (all walls painted twice), and they would be very responsive if you wanted any touch up (although this was not necessarily in our experience). <br /> We felt fortunate to have our interior painting done by the Pollards, and we would be eager to work with them again. <br /> <br /Susan M.
- Business Description:Scott's Handyman Service is a small Louisville business who serves many local areas both commercial/residential. We are fully insured and usually work in 1-8 men crews we offer free at home/business estimates all you have to do is call (502)468-8337 and we will be out as soon as possible at your convenience. We strive to offer you a competitive price and maintain a good customer base in a professional manner. We hope to hear from you soon thank you Since..
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL DBA: RAMTHUNSS ELECTROSTATIC PAINTING & METAL REFINISHING.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful wallpaper hanger articles
Remove a wallpaper border by applying remover, peeling the paper, and scoring or heating stubborn areas. Tackle this project following these simple steps.
Depending on your wall type, you can remove wallpaper by applying a solution, scoring it, and scraping or peeling off the paper. Here's what to know.
wallpaper companies in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Adcox Painting & Cleaning Inc6311 Fern Cliff Ln
- Alan Minzenberger Wallpapering5304 Bexley Cove
- Alltrade Property Management710 Barret Ave # 210
- Andy Coontz Painting LLC6716 Poplar Forest Ln
- ARTWORKS PAINTING3351 Overlook
- Adcox Painting & Cleaning Inc
- B & G Painting & Decorating, LLC7 arcaro ct
Ormond Beach, Florida
- Barnett Painting6124 Lone Oak Trl
- Barry Wooley Designs116 S 10th St
- BENCHMARK INVESTMENT GROUP INC1635 GREYLING DR
- Bill Bates Painting LLC6007 Bowmont Ct
- Bluegrass Property Solutions705 Hwy 160
- Bob's Wallcovering Service9008 Collingwood Rd
- BRAINER & WASKOM8119 JASMINE LN
- BURKE PAINTING INC3501 E HEBRON LN
- Burkheads Home Specialist140 Cajun Ct
- B & G Painting & Decorating, LLC
- C&R Painting & Home Improvement650 W. Peaceful Ct.
- Camachos Painting
- CHARLIE GAHAFER PAINTING INC11007 PERWINKLE LN
- CHIC LIQUID VINYL1607 OLD HARRODS CREEK RD
- ck construction services708 west woodlawn
- COLORBRIGHT PAINTING & WALLCOVERING2004 APPLETON LN
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Creative and General Home Improvements3031 Ledge Brook Ct
- CREATIVE PAINTING & WLLPPRNG3900 CUTLER RD
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- C&R Painting & Home Improvement
- EMERGENCY RESTORATION & CONTRACTING5900 POPLAR LEVEL RD
- EMERGENCY RESTORATION & CONTRACTING
- GUY WEBB & SONS INC4613 ASTOR RD
- GUY WEBB & SONS INC
- H F STEILBERG COPO Box 206097
- Hammer & Nails x21101 S Lombard Ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Heseman Homes3709 Canterbury Drive
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Honest Home804 E Market Street
- H F STEILBERG CO
- It's Time For A Change Painting524 Andalusia Ave.
- It's Time For A Change Painting
- Kiel Thomson Co100 Weist Pl
- Kiel Thomson Co
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- Mike Jessie Painting164 Lick Creek Rd
- Mike Jessie Painting
- Nilest and Nilest8205 Ferndale Rd
- Nilest and Nilest
- Universal Repairs in KY6105 Leonard Way
- Universal Repairs in KY
- Weber Home Improvement, Inc.13821 New Hopewell Rd.
- WeMontage1009 Derby Ln
- WePaintLLC1421 Berry Blvds
- WHITEHOUSE RESIDENTIAL PAINT8045 WARWICK AVE
- Williams painting 2718 Rockford Ln
- Wilson,s Handyman Services1361 oakes rd #10
- Weber Home Improvement, Inc.