Albrecht Painting

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

Albrecht Painting is a family owned professional painting company based in Louisville, KY. We are a premier Louisville painter. We paint commercial and residential projects, and do both interior and exterior painting. There are a lot of painters in greater Louisville KY but only a few professional painters. We are professionals, and do not leave a job until it is done right and to our high standards....

Best Option Restoration - East Louisville

Here at On Call Restoration we take pride in our work. That’s why we’re dedicated to bringing in the best contractors who have experienced in the trade and professionalism in their veins. Our nationwide service seeks to work alongside the hardest workers in every state so you don’t have to search for them. No matter where you are, you can be rest assured that your home will be perfectly safe and dry. Access our website: https://www.graciestudiio.com/

Derby City Cleaning

With over 40 years of experience in the business, we have a particular focus on quality here at Metro Cleaning. We make sure we deliver A+ results and your utmost satisfaction is our goal. We have a passion for thoroughly cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting any surface of your home that way your family, kids, pets, etc. are all comfortable and happy!

Home Run Improvement

We can't start the year without giving back to our past and future customers as a token of our gratitude for using Home Run Improvement. COMMENT with a friends name, SHARE this post, & 'LIKE' our page to be entered into our 200 linear feet of FREE GUTTER GUARDS GIVEAWAY. Valued over $1,000. Click here ---> https://www.facebook.com/HomeRunImprovement/ Drawing will be January 31st at 10:00am. (Winner must live within KY/Southern IN to receive new gutter guards installed.) Happy New Years to All & God Bless! Our services cover roofing , gutters , siding , decking , windows and doors , bathrooms and kitchen remodels, drop ceilings, and acoustical tile ceilings. When it comes to remodeling and renovating your home, Home Run Improvement is your professional “one stop shop”. We provide 100% customer satisfaction guarantee services.We have built our business by taking care of our customer's needs with premium quality materials and unsurpassed customer service. We pride ourselves on honesty and have gained many life-long customers by keeping our word and delivering excellent craftsmanship. Our attention is given to every detail to ensure your project will be the envy of everyone that sees it. We offer a 10 year craftsmanship warranty on all of our roofing work with a 25 year and 30 year manufactures warranty. Home Run Improvement, LLC is a family owned and operated business serving Louisville and surrounding counties. Our crews have over 25 years of service in our community. Our Mission is to provide top quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We accomplish this by our knowledgeable experience and long term relationships with manufactures and distributors. we pride ourselves on these core values: integrity, quick response, added resale value vs. job cost friendly customer service, trustworthy, respect to those we serve.

11/17/2016

2 painters arrived on time and did an exceptional job.

Description of Work
Painted 13 yr old Dryvit, chimney. Needed 2 coats.

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it! Albrecht Painting Inc.

11/15/2016

Professional yet friendly service provider at reasonable cost. Cared about pleasing the customer. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Commercial Interior and Exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you, Albrecht Painting Inc.

10/12/2016

They were complete professionals. Arrived on time, very careful of my home finishing’s, worked professionally and efficiently. They felt like family when the job was done and I noted to see them go!

Description of Work
Painted 3 floors in my home. 24’ ceiling trim, drywall tape repairs, and more.

08/23/2016

Very well – the met us at closing and had 9 painters the next day – neat and clean up great.

Description of Work
Whole house painting interior first – price was competitive with other dibs - choose them based on Angie's List. Not disappointed.

05/17/2016

Crew arrived promptly, very polite and professional. Job was completed in the allotted time promised and on budget. They were very detail oriented, cleaned up all messed and the cabinets looked great painted an antique white with brown detailed glazing in the crevices only, very satisfied and would highly recommend them again and use them again.

Description of Work
Priming, painting and glazing cabinets for kitchen.

04/04/2016

I got multiple quotes - Albrecht Painting was competitively priced. The owner Lynn and her daughter Heather were excellent to work with - they made a lot of good suggestions such as installing some wayne coting, color selection, and they got us paint samples on wallboard to help us confirm the colors. We picked a start date - they were in and out in 3 days just like they promised. The quality of the work is outstanding - we are very satisfied. The crew usually consisted of about 3 or 4 every day - I didn't meet them due to work commitments, but the family said they were all very courteous.

Description of Work
They painted the foyer walls, trims, doors, closets, stringers, kick plates, spindles and ceiling. They also designed and installed wayne coting up the stairway.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the positive feedback and hope you contact us again if and when you have any more painting needs!

03/29/2016

Prior to starting the actual painting. Tim and "the expert Mud Man" came to my house on Saturday to fix a very bad settling crack in my kitchen wall. The work they did is beautiful. The quality of all their work is excellent. On Monday morning a crew of five arrived exactly when they said they would and proceeded to move and cover all the furniture. They fixed nail holes in the walls and nail pops in the ceiling, prepped the walls and started painting. Two of the crew went on to finish another job. The three men left in my house completed the living room, dining room and one coat on the bathroom. By that time it was nearly four o'clock. The second morning three painters arrived and quickly started work. They wasted no time. They finished and were out the door by 1:30 p.m. Before they left they did the following: Picked up all their equipment, folded their drop cloths, and carried everything down to their paint truck. They vacuumed all the carpeted floors. As his crewmates were cleaning the rest of the rooms, Anthony got down on his hands and knees and hand cleaned all the teeny, tiny paint spots off my very dark-wood kitchen floor! My furniture was put back exactly as it was when they arrived on Monday morning. All that was left for me to do was put the artwork back on the walls, have a glass of wine and enjoy my freshly painted home. It was a pleasure to have Albrecht Painting's crew in my home. They were polite and never stopped working. Their professionalism and expertise is comparable or better than any of the "name" companies recommended by interior designers. I will not hesitate to have them back again and recommend them to anyone desiring a professional painting company.

Description of Work
Painted my living/dining room, kitchen and guest bathroom to include all trim and doors. Their quoted price included paint. I went to their selected paint store and chose my color.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. I know our painters love a client of ours who truly appreciates how hard they work to please them. We would love to do more work for you anytime, and please refer us to your friends and family. Albrecht Painting Inc.

10/14/2015

Albrecht and another company gave the same estimate for our work, which were lower than the 3rd provider. We were pleased with the price, but I had reservations after the first time I had tried to contact them I was told I would be called back, but then never got a response. Some time went by and we decided to try more seriously for estimates, so I included Albrecht. After getting the three quotes, I went against my gut in choosing Albrecht and wound up not thrilled. Lynn and her daughters, who manage the office pieces were friendly, although sometimes disorganized - that all managed to work out. The painters were prompt, friendly and quick, but overall, we are not pleased with the quality. They did pretty much nothing on wall prep; I specifically pulled wall hangings out because we were told it was the perfect time to get all holes filled and have options for redecorating and they did nothing but throw some spackle in them. There was no sanding, other prep, anything. So now I have walls with lots of little bubbled spots on them. Wall cracks just got light caulking, no full "fixing". The upstairs area has a lot more paint splatter on the baseboards - they seemed to rush through it. There are also a lot of spots of fuzz that was left in the paint and showing on the walls. Overall, nice people, but I don't think their quality was better than if we had done it ourselves.

Description of Work
Wall & Ceiling preparation and painting of open two story area. Included two story entry and living room and hallway and open loft area and all corresponding ceilings.

Category drywall,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Our apologies for the disorganization in the beginning of contact due to our company moving offices, we should have been more prompt with a phone call back. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our complimentary color consult we gave you. We strive for you, as our client to feel comfortable with us from start to finish. We hope that all of our customers would tell us of their dis-satisfactions as the job progresses. Lynn puts clients first, without the communication from clients letting her or the foreman on site know concerns she/we cannot fix anything we are unaware of. If we would have known your concerns we would have, without question fixed them prior to the close of your job. When our office contacted you to close the job, you said you wanted to pay by credit card over the phone and said nothing about being dissatisfied. We are very shocked to see this type of a review. All of our team is sorry to hear you were not satisfied Please let us know what we can do as a company to build your confidence in us once again. Albrecht Painting Inc.

09/04/2015

They were great to work with from start to finish!

Description of Work
Light drywall sanding and paint.

Category drywall,interior painters

07/17/2015

The stucco and headers were given a one coat of exterior paint (which contained primer). They were old and dingy, but now look fresh and white.

Category house painters

Painting - interior & exterior - caulking, scraping & stripping, spackling, drywall repair, mudding, sanding & priming, wood staining, wallpaper removal. Water & fire restoration. Pressure washing, deck cleaning & staining. Gutter cleaning. Rotten wood replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express