Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Louisville, KY
There are 13 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Louisville
- Missi ConstructionI can't say enough about Missi Construction. My wife and I decided to add a half bath in the basement in the middle of a pandemic. In order to minimize the risk of exposure, Rick only allowed necessary personnel (electrician, plumber, and inspectors) in addition to himself and David on the site, and still managed to get the job done in a timely fashion. I have dealt with quite a few contractors, but none more courteous, honest, and professional than Rick. He stayed in constant communication with me, and was always here when he said he was going to be. As with almost all basement remodeling projects things don't always go as planned, and this one was no exception. We had to make a few changes to our original plans along the way, and Rick continually kept me informed as to why he had to change something. I would not hesitate to hire Rick again. Bill P
- Designs In StoneLoved my experience with this company! With their help, it was easy to sort through the wide variety of options as I was able to select 2 slabs on my initial visit. Pricing was super competitive so there was no need to continue to shop. The installation team worked through the Covid pandemic taking the necessary safety precautions. They were on-time, well-prepared and wasted no time getting to work. They were very careful with my kitchen cabinetry and worked meticulously at the finishing details on the stone. It is absolutely stunning! I am thrilled with both my experience and the new look of my updated kitchen. I would certainly use them on future projects. Lisa K. April 202
- Louisville Handyman & RemodelingGreat! The Team at Louisville Handyman listened to requested and communicated during the projects. They really did a great job delivering quality work!
- Creative Tile LLCWe are extremely satisfied with Creative Tile. From beginning of process to the end this team led by Craig V. exceeded expectations. I have to say they will be on very top of my list for next project. The initial quote was accurate, work was done on time, and was top quality. They demo’d Bathroom, built a custom shower pan, installed new shower plumbing, installed a new free standing tub, added G fault outlet, laid tile, re-routed plumbing, installed new vent fan, re-worked toilet wax rings, prepped for granite, built custom shower wall features, prepped for shower glass, and generally made sure everything was perfect. Great transparent communication, and requested payment only as work was completed. Dream contractor
- Creative Tile LLCThe job was handle very well. Very professional and on time. I had a small issue and it was taken care of very quickly.
- Creative Tile LLCCraig and his team of employees and subcontractors did an outstanding job! The home was built in 1937 with plaster which made the tearing out of the existing plaster a difficult task, but it was done in a timely and professional manner. Also, the new replacement tile was marble, not ceramic tile, which not typical for this type of job, and it was installed to perfection. I highly recommend Craig and Creative Tile if you are considering a bathroom renovation. By the way, Craig's estimate was not the lowest but we selected his firm based upon his Angie's List reviews and are extremely happy with our decision
- Creative Tile LLCIt was great! We hired Creative Tile last summer to do our backsplash and bathroom floor. Chris was responsive via email and gave good counsel for picking tile/grout when I asked for help. He gave a fair estimate and his employee, Lewis, did fast, careful work that looked beautiful when complete. Both men were completely professional to work with. In the end, the cost came in below the estimate with an Angie's List coupon and in our decision to tile over the backsplash rather than knocking out the old one and re-tiling, which would have taken longer and made more mess. I was consulted with every decision, and they put the hardware and shoe mold back on when finished with the tile without even being asked. When, about 6 months later, I noticed the grout had cracked along the granite counter (we have a 110 year old home that no doubt settled under the heavy granite counter top; not a result of the workmanship), Chris agreed right away to come out and caulk the tile along the counter so that it wouldn't crack again. I would definitely recommend Creative Tile
- Creative Tile LLCWe were very satisfied with creative tile. I would definitely hire them again. They were very prompt, communicated well, and kept the worksite as clean as possible. We had a large tub removed and replaced with a large shower. It is beautiful and the tiling job is perfect.
- Greg Morris @ GNL Flooring EtcGreg Morris is a one man show! Performs all work his self at a very professional level. I called to inquire about my project and he told me up front he had never installed a floor in a 40ft motor home with two slide outs or any motor home or RV but sounded like an interesting job and would be interested in having a look. After reviewing the job and explaining that his work will not take any short cuts to save cost and all his installations are PROFESSIONALLY installed! These were the answers I was looking far...The end result was more than the wife and I anticipated and are EXTREMELY HAPPY with his work and honesty in our project. We have traveled several times without and issues from expansion or cracking in the grout or tile and know that it will not give us problems due to the professional installation, which was well explained to us before hiring him for the project. The inside of the motor home has been transformed to look like a New Coach! If you are searching for a true Professional Tile Installer I highly recommend Greg Morris. Oh last note is his honesty was so trusted my wife and I left him the key to come and go from our home while we were at work, no Worries and no Issues to our stick home! He did such an outstanding job I named him the Greg The Tile Doctor!!
- Louisville Handyman & RemodelingI had ideas about what I wanted, and the people where eager to listen to what I wanted; when I wasn't sure which way to turn, they had lots of ideas to help me sort it all out. I worked with Angela (cabinets), Dixie (flooring) and Mike (appliances) and they were all extremely knowledgeable and patient. It took a while (about 2 months) and I hated living without a kitchen for all that time, but I understand that is pretty much standard. When it was all over, I definitely felt it was worth it
Marble Contractors in Louisville
- Business Description:Family owned & operated General Contractor since 2000, servicing most of Louisville, east of 65, and north of the Gene Snyder. Specializing in customer design-build remodeling projects.Recent Review:Brad Abell and his team completed our project with professional finishes. We love our new bedroom and new deck. A year afterwards, inclement weather caused water damage in the bedroom. Domino effect damaged a small area in our basement ceiling too. Brad not only took care of the bedroom repairs, he dry walled and painted the basement ceiling too at no charge. We truly appreciate the professionalism of Vincent Abell CompanyChitrarekha K.
- Business Description:I am the owner/operator of the company, and work by myself. Depending on the amount of time it may require to complete a project is when I may discuss any start check, or draw check structure with the customer. I am very flexible, and my ultimate goal is to make sure that the customer is happy from start to finish. I enjoy working with the customer with any design concept or ideas they may have, and have no problems in answering any questions they may have during the projectRecent Review:Greg is a fantastic tradesmen who is extremely meticulous. Those who are fortunate to have Greg perform tile installation for their respective project will not be sorry. Greg is on time, keeps you informed of reasons which can delay like weather or personal reasons. His workmanship is truly an artCary V.
- Business Description:Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9am-3pm. Emails are checked daily. After hours or weekends please call or text (812)913-8172 ***Field workers work Monday-Saturday***Recent Review:The RBG Company is very professional and knowledgeable. If anything unexpected happens on the job, they are thorough and excellent at problem solving. I'm not at the job sites during the installs, but working with them over the last few years, I'm confident it will be done with great care to give the customer the results they want. There are return customers that request "Greg and his crew" for their installations. It's always great to hear. Pictures always followChristine S.
- Business Description:We are both a handyman service and full registered remodeling company. Customers can call us for something as small as a one hour job, or as large as a whole house make over. Most of our business today comes from repeat customers. For the last 3 years, we have had a house featured on the Home Builders Association of Louisville's Tour of Remodeled HomesRecent Review:Louisville Handyman and Remodeling wont be the cheapest estimate you get but the quality and thoroughness of the work performed as well as the care given to make sure you are satisfied with the final product is what the standard for all other contractors should be. At every step of the process we were well informed ahead of time what was going to happen, what was to be expected, and when it was estimated to be finished. The work on my kitchen was amazing and thorough as the technician (Brian) took great pride in the quality of his work. I am already inquiring about work I want done in another room in my homerobert h.
- Business Description:We make and install countertops without any middlemen. We directly procure the stone from the quarry, make countertops in Park Fletcher (2251 Distributors Drive, 46241), and install it in your home. That is why we have the best stone for the lowest prices in town. With four locations, we are growing thanks to our ability to provide a pristine product at superb prices. Granite America is the "one-stop-shop" for granite countertops because we template, fabricate, and install granite. Direct I..Recent Review:We contacted them after our friends used their services and we saw the work. They still offer $39 a square foot as the installed price and they outprice all other companies. We worked closely with a woman in the showroom while we chose the granite. They are very easy to work with and they offer many different patterns to choose from. They came to take the measurements and came then came back the next day to complete the installation. Two men completed the work in just one day. They were so quick and professional with the work. They did such a good job that we can't even see any seams. They got it all done very timely and left no mess behind with their clean up. I am very pleased with the work they did and would hire them again. <br /> <br /Sherry E.
- Business Description:Visit us at www.certifiedhandyman.com or call us at (502) 553-5248 **Ask about our 10 year anniversary specials** Certified Handyman is a local full service remodeling company. We specialize in bath, kitchen, and basement remodels, and any other repair or maintenance issue that you may have with your home; small or large, including custom built-insRecent Review:Pat ( owner) is very good to work with: excellent communication, very reliable, pricing was very fair, jobs completed on time AND within budget. Pat has done both regular handyman work for us and just completed a full kitchen remodel. For our kitchen remodel in our 90+ year old home, the price I was quoted was the price I paid despite there being the (expected in an old house) “ hiccups/ surprises” once work started. I’ve done several kitchen remodels before and knew what I wanted, and Pat was great at working with me to my vision ( a lot of contractors are not. He was really a partner. Due to Pat’s creative suggestions and fantastic woodworking skills, I was able to afford “ custom” features on a much lower budget than purchasing from the cabinet company: custom charging station, built a cabinet for our cutting boards in a leftover space, outfitted a non-standard exhaust solution and created a gorgeous custom glass display cabinet (for less than half of what others quoted) . Friends said to expect serious time overruns but our job was completed on-time. Overall jobs have gone very well and we are thrilled with our beautiful new kitchenDeb R.
- Business Description:Super Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Angi certified. Creative Tile is a small independent contractor giving each customer individual personal attention. I have no large overhead, and therefore, the cost is less for the customer. Locally owned and operated. Insured for and performing work in all of Kentuckiana and surrounding areas. Give me a call today and I will provide you with a free estimate and in-home consultation. Craig Veteto 502-356-9982Recent Review:The guys showed up on time, and did a neat and professional job. I noticed a couple of issues and they returned the next morning and corrected them. Craig is very responsive to calls and emails and I was very pleased with the whole experienceAmy M.
- Business Description:We are a reliable roofing and home improvement company dedicated to quality & customer satisfaction. Offering the best roofing warranties. Specializing in commercial roofing, metal roofing and repair. Additional DBAs - Albert M. Klem & Son Inc, Hilton Kennedy Company LLCRecent Review:HKC was professional and did a wonderful job! They arrived when scheduled, worked until after dark, cleaned and returned the next morning to finish cleaning up. We had a small problem with getting the final bill because some adjustments had to be made (in our favor), which caused them to call several times wanting to know why we had not paid. Once the confusion was corrected all was well. Our roof is beautiful and we would definitely recommend HKC to others needing their roof replaced. <br /Lynn M.
- Business Description:Stickler Construction LLC. is locally owned and operated and we specialize in alterations and additions. More specifically kitchens and bathrooms. We take pride in our work and seek to insure the highest quality of workmanship on every project we doRecent Review:Highly recommend. We couldn’t be more pleased with the work Joel and Emery did on our basement. Their contractors were dependable and did great work. Very responsive to any inquiry and paid attention to every detailJeremy B.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 13 years, and strive to provide our customers with exceptional service at affordable prices. We accept all major credit cards, and have financing available as well.Recent Review:Hi, we hired Rick to demo our screened in porch and add an all window, stone, tile, and electric fireplace. The project finished on budget, looks great, and is of the highest quality. It's ~ 200ft and now where our family spends most of our time. I'd highly recommend Rick for your remodeling needsChad J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
marble & granite companies in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B&B CABINET CO2210 7TH ST
- Barry Wooley Designs116 S 10th St
- Batesville Monument464 N Township Line Rd
- BC Remodeling and Renovations LLC4050 Addison Lane
- BENCHMARK INVESTMENT GROUP INC1635 GREYLING DR
- Bevan Kushner Contracting1307 Nightingale Ln
- Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division40 center st
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bryants Contracting LLC
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Burkheads Home Specialist140 Cajun Ct
- Burnett Construction and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 715
- B&B CABINET CO
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- CAIBE & CO3508 MATTINGLY RD
- Cardinal Kitchens203 Hiawatha Ave
- CC DesignsLLC213 Linda Dr
- CENTURY ENTERTAINMENT & FURNISHINGS4310 SHELBYVILLE ROAD
- Certified Handyman & Remodeling3317 Stratford Ave
- Clore Construction Company363 Stargel Ln
- Coast to Coast Kitchen & Bath1399 E New Circle Rd
- COMMONWEALTH TILE & MARBLE INC6206 Transylvania Beach Rd
- COUNTERTOP MD LLC105 SONG SPARROW LN
- Creative Tile LLC5701 Southern Pkwy
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- CSC TILES7504 Farmhouse Ln
- Currey’s Renovations LLC 508 College St
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Designs In Stone4504 Poplar Level Rd
- Details Furniture Galleries & Design13833 ENGLISH VILLA DR
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
- DICKERSON CONSTRUCTION CO.17607 HWY 31 S0.
- Dominic Browning Tile Co.214 Freeman Ave.
- DREAM HOUSE BUILDERS2600 FLAT ROCK RD
- Designs In Stone
- Elainesremodel&construction2305 Ratcliffe Ave
- Eleet Stone Countertops13042 Middletown Industrial Blvd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Empire Granite2511 S Dixie Blvd
- Eric's Plumbing Services, LLC3630 Stanton Blvd.
- Georges Construction,LLc5919 Bay Pine Dr
- Global Granite & Marble10800 Linpage Place, Bldg 1
Saint Louis, Missouri
- GLOBAL GRANITE & MARBLE10300 BUNSEN WAY
- GRANITE AMERICA2251 DISTRIBUTORS DR
- Granite America698 Kennedy Rd
- GRANITE AMERICA1121 ST LOUIS AVE
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Outlet, LLC2511 S Dixie Blvd
- Greg Morris @ GNL Flooring Etc4108 Gaudet Rd
- Georges Construction,LLc
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J&M Interiors & Exteriors LLCPO Box 754
La Grange, Kentucky
- James' Tile
- JC'S CONSTRUCTION & HOME IMPROVEMENTS322 KILMORY AVE
- Jim Ennis Tile1004 round table ct
- Jimmy Hayes Tile and Marble128 Creekside Dr
Coxs Creek, Kentucky
- Jonathan Stanton Inc8815 Dawson Hill Rd
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- M.C. Stone2611 south park road
- MARBLELIFE2719 Alanmede Rd
- Mcdonald Marble & Stone Inc5313 Foundation Blvd
New Albany, Indiana
- Medley's total Home Improvements1410 Woerner Ave
- Miller's Fancy Bath & Kitchen3730 Lexington Rd
- Missi ConstructionP.O. Box 968
- Moorehouse Construction LLCPO Box 991277
- M.C. Stone
- Newlands Home Improvement4311 Creek Bend Ct
- Newlands Home Improvement
- P T Bourke's Woodwork LLC3708 Mattingly Rd
- Phill's Custom Cabinets2400 Calhoun Rd. Hwy-81
- Phoenix Flooring4502 Wolf Spring Drive
- PREMIER KITCHEN AND GRANITE10809 BLUEGRASS PARKWAY
- Pride Tile Co Inc514 Baxter Ave
- Pyramid Marble & Granite1303 McGrath Ave
- P T Bourke's Woodwork LLC
- Quality Stone Countertops, Inc.1008 S. Main Street
- Quality Stone Countertops, Inc.
- Rustybills Renovations 10502 Sunlight Ln
- Rustybills Renovations
- SAM KINNAIRDS FLOORING1200 Gardiner Lane (corner of Poplar Level Rd.)
- Savvy Home Supply9301 Hurstbourne Park Blvd # 101
- Sharp Improvements1637 Beechwood Ave.
- SK Construction9226 Vevey Rd.
- SoftTouch Cleaners1475 Broadway St .
- Solid Surface Solutions140 State Road 160 Rd
- STANTON TILE INC8815 DAWSON HILL RD
- Stone Works2343 S Dixie Hwy
- STONECRAFTERS INC1404 S 12TH ST
- STONEMARK GRANITE4735 POPLAR LEVEL RD
- Story Restorations1626 Story Avenue
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- SAM KINNAIRDS FLOORING
- Terrys Tile and Marble300 rock hill lane
- Terrys Tile and Marble