Creative Tile LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2009

Super Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Angi certified. Creative Tile is a small independent contractor giving each customer individual personal attention. I have no large overhead, and therefore, the cost is less for the customer. Locally owned and operated. Insured for and performing work in all of Kentuckiana and surrounding areas. Give me a call today and I will provide you with a free estimate and in-home consultation. Craig Veteto 502-356-9982....

BEFORE

+31 more images

home remodeling202040205
Tear out and put back
Bath project

home remodeling

202040205

tile installation (150)home remodeling (60)flooring (31)plumbers (22)electrician (10)drywall (10)lighting (9)marble & granite (6)glass repair (6)window replacement (2)patio enclosures (1)masonry (1)

03/03/2021

stephen B.

Where punctual worked fast and did a good job

Description of Work
replace a glass window payne

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

08/28/2020

Shawn R.

Craig and his crew demonstrated top notch quality in their work and tremendous flexibility throughout the process. They were responsive to communication and quick to insure that we got we wanted during the remodel.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

11/24/2019

Amy M.

The guys showed up on time, and did a neat and professional job. I noticed a couple of issues and they returned the next morning and corrected them. Craig is very responsive to calls and emails and I was very pleased with the whole experience.

Description of Work
installed new backsplash

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

11/09/2019

Walter S.

Took six weeks to get started because they are so in demand. Once started, they completed the job in excellent professional manner. Each day, they cleaned up the work site. They even came back to work my revision. Very professional team.

Description of Work
convert bath tub into walk-in shower.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

09/01/2019

Nick P.

Very professional and dependable. Craig and his crew exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the work. They care about the quality of their work. Finished a big commercial building flooring in week and half. I can promise you will not be disappointed if you hire Craig for your next project. Thanks Craig and Derrick.

Description of Work
Porcelain tile flooring in commercial retail building

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

Review for Creative Tile LLC - 5701 Southern Pkwy, Louisville, KY - 38081595

Thank you for the pictures. I cannot post from my end, only text. I appreciate working with you on your project

08/27/2019

Lisa J.

Responded quickly to calls and emails, kept me informed as to timing to start the project. Workers were professionals, very organized, cleaned up each day, and on time each day. Install done very well. The installer asked questions each day to ensure the install was what we wanted. Price was competitive with other quotes, given the worker days and hours to complete the project overall I would say the price was good overall value.

Description of Work
Tile Shower and 3 bath floors. Included mosaic tile pattern on shower wall.

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Picture Link- https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-cllkWL9w2KFSkLBsnFBcfqT4v8r_SQ4PDuqgfaz7oumzvxo5WveSaDRFx5rJrC9rHsQCjyOONsTCbr3OLEikMA/messages/@.id==AAXXVmNORFWBXWZg9Q2z0M3RnY8/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

08/12/2019

Chris T.

Craig was the most responsive and careful contractor we've ever worked for. He immediately came to look at the project and provided a detailed and reasonable quote. He and his crew were extremely responsive and even willing to work on the weekends to ensure that the project was complete. If you need any tile work done at your house, use Craig and his company. I know I will in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom tiling

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

I appreciate working for you.

08/08/2019

Walter Z.

What was originally thought to be a grout problem was found to be a substandard job by a previous contractor. Craig and the Creative Tile team were amazing from helping identify the problem to developing and installing an amazing solution. The team of people working for Creative Tile were amazing. From demolition, to building the foundation for the new floor, to installation of the tile, and finishing the job; it was a true pleasure to deal with the team. We now have a bathroom that I consider showroom quality. I will use Craig and Creative Tile for all my future tile jobs.

Description of Work
Repair bathroom floor

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

Thank you for the work.

07/12/2019

Sarah Y.

We love our new bathroom! It's beautiful and Craig and his guys did a fantastic job. They helped us fine tune the planning and executed our vision. It looks amazing! They were always great and were even patient when my four year old son wanted to watch and ask lots of questions. They cleaned up each day and were great all around.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

Thank you. I really appreciate your son's help, he kept me on my toes.

04/26/2019

dan C.

Great job. Had a minor call back and they fixed it with no problems. These guys are Pro's.

Description of Work
Tile bath shower conversion

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

It was nice meeting you. I'm glad you are pleased with the work. Thank you

04/10/2019

Ray B.

We are extremely satisfied with Creative Tile. From beginning of process to the end this team led by Craig V. exceeded expectations. I have to say they will be on very top of my list for next project. The initial quote was accurate, work was done on time, and was top quality. They demo’d Bathroom, built a custom shower pan, installed new shower plumbing, installed a new free standing tub, added G fault outlet, laid tile, re-routed plumbing, installed new vent fan, re-worked toilet wax rings, prepped for granite, built custom shower wall features, prepped for shower glass, and generally made sure everything was perfect. Great transparent communication, and requested payment only as work was completed. Dream contractor.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel with custom shower

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Review for Creative Tile LLC - 5701 Southern Pkwy, Louisville, KY - 37811284

Thanks for the pictures. It always looks better after it's being utilized.

05/08/2018

Robert G.

We were lucky that Craig had a cancellation and could do the job Derby Week. From estimate to completion in 5 Days. Craig made it easy. We picked our own tile and Craig’s installers did a really nice job. It went even better than I’d hoped. It made me want to do more and if I do I’ll use Creative Tile.

Description of Work
Replace tile in 2 elevators

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

03/23/2018

Janice C.

Craig was very professional and his work was impeccable. Would definitely recommend his company for any tile installation you might be considering.

Description of Work
Tile installed in 3 bedrooms and living room

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

01/03/2018

Danee S.

Great, they came in and got it done in a few hours and it was a very simple, no fuss, no mess job.

Description of Work
Arabesque ceramic tile backsplash

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

12/19/2017

Mary K.

Craig and his crew were outstanding to work with. He did what he said he was going to do and quickly addressed any unforseen issues without adding to his quoted price (unlevel floor). I would highly recommend him to anyone. We provided the tile and Craig provided the grout and remaining materials. Hard working team and very responsive and punctual. Super professional.

Description of Work
Prep work was floor leveling and then approximately 600 square feet of Daltile 12" x 24" tile was installed in a kitchen, back hallway, powder room and front foyer.

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

Thank you. It was a pleasure working for your family.

10/10/2017

Anthony O.

Great! The only "hitch" was that their schedule was backed up and Craig asked me if I would be okay with being pushed back a week, to which I replied it was. Chris and Denny showed up at 8:30 on the Monday and had the old acrylic bath/shower unit and floor tile ripped out by 11:00. I had already removed the toilet and old vanity. They put down new sub-floor and installed a new alcove bat tub. Everything just seemed to go so smoothly. They tiled the bath surround and laid new floor tile; a plumber came in to install the new fittings. They were finished and out of there by mid-afternoon Thursday, and that was after wrestling a heavy vanity up the stairs for me, which I was to install as well as the new toilet. A really great job! I would fully recommend Creative Tile for any bathroom remodel. And if you are lucky enough to get Chris and Denny as your crew, then all the better, though I would be that Creative Tile would only use the best employees.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

They really enjoy doing this type of work. They said, thank you

07/22/2017

Albert V.

The job was finished today and is beautiful!! If it was possible to give them an AAA++++ rating, we would!! Not only are they professional, they are kind, honest, and very nice people!! I would feel comfortable leaving them in my home alone if I had to. Our bathroom is now beautiful and something we can be very proud of. Thank you Craig and Craig for all your kindness and the best tile workmanship we have ever seen!!!!

Description of Work
We hired someone else last year to tile our master bathroom floor and around the tub. The job was so bad!! Grout was cracking, tile was not measured correctly, etc, etc. We were so fortunate to find Craig at Creative tile. He and another Craig had to tear out the existing work where they found many more mistakes.

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

Thank you very much. It was my pleasure.

07/15/2017

Holly S.

The job was handle very well. Very professional and on time. I had a small issue and it was taken care of very quickly.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/06/2017

07/15/2017

Holly S.

It went great and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Remodel the bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

06/28/2017

Jeanne D.

Job well done- shower and bathtub grout look brand new! Thanks!

Description of Work
Greg was great- he came out to remediate our grout in our Master Bathroom- he was punctual, professional, and very polite as well as helpful! I would definitely use him again and highly recommend his work! Thanks!

Category home remodeling

06/12/2017

IN Homes L.

Workers were on time and service was good.

Description of Work
Tile work in the bathroom

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

06/06/2017

Sarah O.

Craig Veteto and one of his employees also named Craig worked on this job. They were excellent to work with and entertaining. The workmanship was great especially considering that I live in an old house where walls are not exactly straight. Craig went above and beyond what we had discussed to make this job a top notch one. Grout was added to some of my existing wall tile where it had come out, a new shut off valve and supply line to fix another plumbers botched job, and he even made a new threshold seen in the picture that matches the wood floor. I would definitely use Creative Tile again!

Description of Work
Old vinyl flooring was ripped out and tile was installed. A new vanity, vanity top, and toilet were also installed. The faucet plumbing was re-routed so it would come out of the back wall instead of the floor so that the drawer in the vanity could be used.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

Review for Creative Tile LLC - 5701 Southern Pkwy, Louisville, KY - 35190609

Thanks for the work, I appreciate it. If you need anything don't hesitate to call.

05/31/2017

Ben G.

We are very happy with the end product. Good work for a good price...of the 4 quotes we had for the project, Craig was less than half of two quotes and several thousand less than the other. He and his crew showed up when they said they would throughout the project and finished in less time than I expected. My absolute only criticism would be that some of the details here and there (drywall mud not sanded, outlets mounted crooked, dirty hand prints on new vanity and freshly painted walls, etc.), but every time I brought something up to Craig he either had someone on it immediately or personally came to take care of it. Overall the work is good quality, the guys were professional and responsive, and I did not feel like I got ripped off. I would certainly hire Creative Tile again.

Description of Work
Remodel master suite. Combined two bedrooms to create one large suite, expanded bathroom and completely remodeled. New floor tile, vanity, shower tile, drywall patching & finishing and some light & outlet addition/relocations.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling