Compare quotes from top gas fireplace repair services
Get matched with top gas fireplace repair services in Louisville, KY
There are 6 highly-rated local gas fireplace repair services.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Gas Fireplace Repair Reviews in Louisville
- The Fireplace GuyTroy was very responsive and professional. He is very knowledgable about gas logs, fireplaces, etc. He was able to do a thorough inspection and answer all our questions. Highly recommend!
- All American Chimney Service, LLC.Due to pandemic, company unable to acquire materials. Company willing to refund my deposit. May try company in the future.
- Dauenhauer PlumbingVery pleased. Fair prices, excellent work, nice people to deal with. Already have more work scheduled. We have been exceptionally pleased with all aspects.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesPretty well. Had to come out twice, once to diagnose problem, then install new unit. My only complaint is that I called the owner to verify the price was correct and he consoled me by stating he would send me a coupon for the next time I used their service. The coupon never came. I would use them again though
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesArrived on time, was very professional and polite. Cleaned the fireplace and even gave me pointers for use going forward! Very satisfied and will recommend in the future.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesWent well, the technican was friendly and very helpful. One small complaint - the technician spread a dirty blanket on the floor in front of the fire place, then proceeded to brush the logs in the house which raised a bunch of dust. This would have been better performed outside. Everything else was done in a respectful, professional manner
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesI bought the deal for repairing a gas fireplace and was contacted promptly. Service was scheduled quickly. The technician arrived promptly and got my fireplace working in short order. He showed me how to relight it if needed. I was very pleased with his professionalism and am now enjoying a functioning gas fireplace. Wish I'd done this last year
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesEveryone we had contact with was friendly and professional. The serviceman was conscientious, worked efficiently, and took care to leave everything unmarred and clean.This is a very nice company.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesI had hoped that after this service, I would be able to use my logs. Unfortunately, that didn't happen but I know what needs to be done next. My logs are approximately 9 years old and I haven't used them for the last two winters so wasn't sure what would be found. This was a good first step...
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesPerfectly! These folks are totally my go-to resource for home repair. They have *never* failed to totally solve a household maintenance problem and have always been completely fair and realistic about what is involved. They didn't do all the above in one visit, of course, because the problems occurred at different times, which is why the "cost" portion of the review is variable. However, I felt the prices were totally fair and was thrilled to have the problem solved--which it always was
Gas Log Repair Experts in Louisville
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional phone - (502) 449-4536. Additional fax - (502) 957-5802. Additional DBA - Air Comfort 24 Hour Heating & A/C.Recent Review:Installation went smoothly however soon after a problem developed. Mark and the others at Air Comfort responded very well. It took several service calls (winter weather was a problem) to analyze and identify the problem. Each time they came out the Air Comfort techs were very friendly and professional. Once the problem was located a very satisfactory solution was provided. We're very pleased with Air Comfort of KY and will recommend them highly. <br /Ken S.
- Business Description:We service most everything in the home. Licensed in Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electric, & all Kitchen appliances with 1 year parts & labor. Christian owned & operated. We also repair most everything on home inspection reports. HVAC systems come with 10 yr parts & labor factory warranty. The only company in Louisville to clean the air conditioner coil with BBJ biocide (an enzyme that kills all the mold on your coil above the furnace in your home)Recent Review:The job went very well including the additional information he provided my spouse about other concerns that we need to address down the road to ensure our safety and replacement of one of the fans missing a blade. Very helpful and professionalElisa R.
- Business Description:Our Mission is to provide you with the safest and most realistic fireplace products available. Family owned & operated since 2000.Recent Review:We got an appointment that same day. Victoria came and the work was done completely and professionally. Her clean up was terrific. The entire job was done well. Will definitely use this company again.peggy w.
- Business Description:$30 OFF SERVICE CALL FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS- Just mention Angie's List as where you found us when you call in. Our Master Plumbers' license is 6399. Durbin Plumbing is a 16 year old company servicing customers in a very wide geographic area in the Metro Louisville area. We provide service from Prospect to Elizabethtown. We are locally owned, fully licensed and insured. We are VERY proud of the fact that we are an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating - two di..Recent Review:Overall very well, I just feel I was over charged. Found leak on Sun & left message with answering service. Was called Mon morning & scheduled Tues visit and they called before arriving. Main line was 3/4 inch copper which developed a pin hole leak. Could have cut out about 12" section & replaced with copper. I was quoted $250 to do this. I thought to myself, this whole line from entering foundation to entering house was questionable for further leaks. I asked the plumber this and he agreed and quoted $430 to replace 20' span with pex. Work was done quick. He only had to cut out old, solder 2 fittings to accept the pex. I didn't have time to get other plumbers out for quotes so I had him do it. I just don't see how 20' of pex should cost almost $200 moreRandall L.
- Business Description:We are taking all safety precautions due to COVID-19. Currently we are performing a FREE Exterior Chimney Evaluation with a Digital Report. Appointments can be NO contact w/a phone, consultation by a certified technician. Experience The All American Difference! Your number one concern is whether your fireplace is safe to use. After sweeping thousands of chimneys throughout Kentuckiana for 7 years, we've developed a strategy to address your uncertainty. After sweeping your chimney we provide ..Recent Review:The flue going from our water heater needed cleaned and they first advised me they were booked out for weeks. After talking with the office the got me an appointment the next day. They came out and cleaned the flue and advised me of issues with our set up and gave an estimate for a chimney cap. Everything was done professionally and explained. I highly recommendTyler B.
- Business Description:At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA: Anytime PlumbingRecent Review:Responded quickly to a quote request. Provided a professional quote. Did not use because the brand they normally use for replacement was not what I was looking for. Will contact again if I need future work.Jeffrey B G.
- Business Description:Jarboe's is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Louisville area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s rightRecent Review:Jarboe has done work for me in the past, and I have always been very satisfied with the results. The people are always professional and friendly, and I feel as if I can trust what they are telling me, hence why I continue to engage their services each time. This particular time was for a shower faucet replacement. Chuck Brown was my Technician. He was very professional and informed me of all the necessary details along the way. He even made a recommendation for tile work that needed to be done. With the Coronavirus situation that we all are experiencing right now, it is good to know that we have dependable and trustworthy vendors such as Jarboe to call when we have an emergency. Thanks Jarboe team...keep up the great workDavid W.
- Business Description:We service all brands of residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems. We pride ourselves on having the best fully stocked trucks in the Kentuckiana area. We have the parts to fix 95% of all repairs on the spot. We will never try to push equipment on you. If equipment is not feasible to repair in our opinion you will always receive both a repair and replacement price for you to be able to make an educated decision. We are a family owned business. We do have special ..Recent Review:The job went very well. I liked their price. They were attentive. When I did apples to apples, their prices were a lot better than the competitors. They added some things to my system like an extra vent, an extra return and didn't charge me anything for that. It was part of the price and that was asked for after we had an agreed price. So, they are not bad in that sense. They are pretty good. They also provide service after the installation and their prices are competitive for that too. I would use their services in the futureWilliam M.
- Business Description:All things chimney related.Recent Review:Daniel examined the chimneys and issued quote. After authoring him to proceed, he fabricated 2 very high quality chimney caps, installed them, and did the tuck pointing. Everything was timely, professional, and of high qualityGarry H.
- Business Description:Full service plumbing companyRecent Review:When the guy came over, he seemed to kind of have an idea of what might be causing the issue. HE seemed pretty knowledgeable about the issue. He fixed in within 10 or 15 minutes. There was just something clogging the duct. <br /> Quick efficient, nice guyVlade K.
See all 6 highly rated companies in LouisvilleJoin Angi now
gas fireplace repair services in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Coffman's Chimney Sweeps8320 Banet Rd
Floyds Knobs, Indiana 47119
- Coffman's Chimney Sweeps
- Indianapollis HEATING & coolin & APPLIANCE REPAIR310 south Ohio St
Indianappolis, Indiana 46202
- Indianapollis HEATING & coolin & APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Overflow Plumbing124 Production Ct
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
- Overflow Plumbing
- Pages Gas Line Service Inc244 Grand Loop Dr
Mount Washington, Kentucky 40047
- Pages Gas Line Service Inc
- TOM SONDERGELD PLUMBING143 Arnold Dr
Shepherdsville, Kentucky 40165
- TOM SONDERGELD PLUMBING
- Venhoff Plumbing & Heating Co1847 San Jose Ave
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
- Venhoff Plumbing & Heating Co