Is your leather couch starting to peel like it’s got a sunburn? Here are several tips you can use to fix a leather sofa that’s peeling or cracking.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Long Beach, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Long Beach
- Western leather repairI've worked w Daniel for a couple years now for a variety of projects including upholstery, repairs of all kinds, re-dying leather, lacquer, custom fabrication, etc. and he always produces excellent work. His prices are more than fair and if for whatever reason the final product has any inconsistencies, he'll take it back and fix it free of charge. I plan on using his team for my projects until the end of time
- Rene Guzman StudioPrompt, courteous, fantastic work. Picked up the furniture at my house and returned it and even carried it to my upstairs unit and navigated the stairs with a very heavy antique! I cannot say enough good things about Rene. Oh - and the leather repair for my new couch and chairs was outstanding as well. I highly recommend Rene Guzman Studi
- Parker UpholsteryThey did an excellent job. Quality work, very professional, explained everything in detail. Very happy with the work and the price,
- Parker UpholsteryWe wanted to get our leather sofa reupholstered. We spoke on the phone and we sent pictures. He was very upfront with us about the cost. He could have easily just taken out money, instead he pointed out the other options that we have available and what might be the best course of action for us. For that reason alone, I would definitely contact him again if I had another upholstery job
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSWhen no one locally even responded to my inquiries for a quote, Michelle got back to me the same day with a quote and description of how the repair would be done. It's a slight downside to have to ship one glove coast to coast for a minor repair on one finger. But the cost of shipping and the repair is much less than purchasing another $100 pair of gloves! The repair took a little longer than anticipated, but shipping time had to be factored in as well. Michelle was very prompt with communications during the process. Cost of service below did not include shipping which was about $16 round trip. The glove returned good as new...well as good as it's pair. The glove is two years old. But the seam was totally resewn and reinforced. Michelle stated she did not want to the issue to happen again. I hope it won't. The problem started with my fingers rubbing. Very happy with the service from Premier. I wish they had a shop in Maryland
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSi have been going to Bills (proprietor) leather cleaners for over ten years. Bill takes ultimate care in making sure he can do the best in removing any stains or water spots in my leather and or suede goods. i have brought in purses, jackets, dresses both in leather and suede and it has always come back as PERFECT. Bill will even call you when he receives the item to discuss the spots, his assessment of what he can do to repair it and bring it back to new. Worth EVERY DIME (and its reasonable) to see your item brand new again !! i have even fed ex"d items to him so he can repair for i trust no one else
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSHe was very friendly and patient. He took his time to help me though he could not provide the service to me. Should I never need his kind of service, I will definately call him.
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSI have a large, very comfortable and until today, wel- worn leather sectional. Seeing the reviews on the List I called Bill and he came up from Newport Beach for an estimate where he suggested cleaning and redying. We scheduled the work and it was completed today. I now have a large, very comfortable and like brand new leather sectional. The difference is absolutely amazing, the process was painless. I would use Premier again in a nanosecond
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERSI had a Shearling Suede Jacket of the highest quality. My daughter's cat had a UTI infection and pee'd all over it! It was smelly and badly damaged. I wasn't sure it could be cleaned especially back to its like new condition. I sent it UPS from the bay area to Premier Leather care. It took them a few months because they had to work and work on it but they were able to remove all stains from the jacket without damaging the color or quality of the material. I would recommend this busines
- FACTOTUM SHOE & LEATHER REPAIRHe's a great shoemaker. I have a pair of suede tennis shoes, but I tore the side of them. He said they weren't going to look nice, but I wanted him to repair them. I think it's his wife who repairs the shoes. I couldn't even see the tear in them. You pay ahead of time. They give you a ticket. It's really organized. The quality of their work too is just amazing. They have done refurbished purses for me, and they look like brand new. They have excellent quality and excellent pricing
Last update on January 27, 2021
Leather Repair Specialist in Long Beach
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Knowing how to condition your leather couch properly can keep it looking new. Learn useful tips on conditioning leather upholstery to get the best results.
Pros say reupholstering is a great way to revive aging furniture without having to clean it or throw it out. Get tips on reupholstering your furniture.
Find leather repair shops in
- Signal Hill,
- Hawaiian Gardens,
- Harbor City,
- Los Alamitos,
- Seal Beach,
- San Pedro,
- La Palma,
- South Gate,
- Sunset Beach,
leather repair shops in Long Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All America Affordable Construction & Remodeling5536 Atlantic Ave
Long Beach, California 90805
- All America Affordable Construction & Remodeling
- Carpet Masters649 S Waterman Ave
San Bernardino, California 92408
- Carpet Masters
- Encore Leather Restoration11670 Seaboard Cir
Stanton, California 90680
- Encore Leather Restoration
- LA Leather RepairPO Box 1727
Glendora, California 91740
- LA Leather Repair
- NOGA Handyman Services2785 Pacific Coast Hwy #189
Torrance, California 90505
- NOGA Handyman Services
- Parker Upholstery24242 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, California 90505
- Parker Upholstery
- SOUTHWEST REMODELING INC.422 S. WESTERN AVENUE SUITE 203
Los Angeles, California 90020
- SOUTHWEST REMODELING INC.
- The House Next Door4821 Lankershim Blvd Ste 214
North Hollywood, California 91601
- The House Next Door
- Uribes Upholstery1601 W. Commonwealth
Fullerton, California 92833
- Uribes Upholstery
- Valley Leather Furniture15609 Ventura Blvd
Encino, California 91436
- Valley Leather Furniture
- ZAVALA'S UPHOLSTERY6358 Wilmington Ave
Los Angeles, California 90001
- ZAVALA'S UPHOLSTERY