Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Indianapolis, IN
There are 12 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Indianapolis
- Family Leisure Of IndianapolisFamily Leisure installed our inground pool 2 years ago and after the first winter we noticed several ripples in the pool liner. The 2nd summer it turned into bigger bubbles and ripples and the liner looked awful. One call to Corey, in-ground pool supervisor, and he and the manager, Billy Muffler, came out to inspect. They determined that it appeared to be a faulty liner. The liner company would not accept fault, however Mr. Muffler told us that was not the workmanship that Family Leisure represented and they replaced our in-ground liner for FREE! This clearly was not the norm for one of their liners to bubble to this extreme, but they stood behind their quality of work and made it right for our family! Our experience was great and we love our new liner! A huge thank you to both of these men and the company. We would highly recommend Family Leisure for anyone looking to have an in-ground pool installed!!
- Kayak Pools MidwestKayak pools Midwest built our pool this summer. We paid for the backfill service which was our only complaint. It was delayed and when it was done, it was done by a contractor who had not done this service before and left incomplete (more than the typical settling of dirt which would be expected). We tried working with kayak pools for two months before we disputed the charge for this service. Kayak eventually went above and beyond and gave us the option of having them complete the project or to refund us a portion of the backfill fee as the job had been left incomplete. We decided to take the partial refund as we had already worked on completing the backfill ourselves . Pool is fine and we enjoyed swimming in it but I would recommend doing backfill on your own or getting a reputable landscape compan
- Kayak Pools MidwestIt went smooth from getting out price quote all the way through installation. Even now if I have questions, need help. etc. Kaysk is quick to respond
- Kayak Pools MidwestOur Kayak experience started in April of this year. On 4/8 we had our virtual consultation with Chris. He was pleasant during the excruciatingly long presentation. During this presentation he presented all the things that made Kayak Pools the supplier of choice for pools. He stated that during Covid the owner of his company made the decision to ‘double down’ and to increase production of pools to meet the extra demand while other companies slowed production to a crawl. He stated repeatedly that they complete pools within 30-45 days. Every other company we called stated that they were not booking any more builds until 2022. So naturally as a family who really wanted a pool, we decided to go with Kayak to make this happen! I mean a pool in 30-45 days! Who would not jump on that? In addition to getting the pool this year I allowed myself to be scammed into thinking they would be doing me a favor by signing up for their ‘demo homesite’ program. It is supposed to be saving me some money and Chris informed that would give us priority status. However, if it were truly that important and rare of an opportunity, I strongly believe that they would have never allowed the following to have occurred. At this point I am not sure how they could expect to send a customer to my house and for me to help them sell a pool. I will of course honor my commitment. Around the end of April, I had called and paid the required SIGNIFICANT down payment on the pool. It took them over a week to pull the money from our account which seemed odd at the time. In hindsight it appears it was just a delay tactic. When they finally pulled the down payment on 5/3, I spoke to a lady by the name of Katelyn. She explained that Leslie would be reaching out to me with in three days to run down the construction details! At this time, I confirmed that the timeline was 30-45 business days! She quickly replied ‘yes’. On 5/3 I spoke with Leslie for the first time. She hurriedly went through a bunch of information. Clearly being in a very big hurry and not wanting to spend a lot of time on the phone. She tried to sneak in the new information that they are now 2-4 weeks behind schedule! I stopped her and asked if this was new information. Her tone became very aggressive at this time and stated no – they have been behind. I asked why Katelyn would have told me that they 30-45 days was still in effect? She stated in a very dismissive manor that she would make sure that everyone was on the same page. I was understandably upset and portrayed my disappointment for the company lying to me. This is textbook deceptive business! Nonetheless I sent and email almost immediately afterwards apologizing to her as I wanted to make sure that we did not suffer from the conversation. She replied stating a thanks for the apology and to not worry about it… Since that time, it has been a struggle to get any information. We send emails basically begging for an update or construction timelines. Leslie will respond in a sarcastic tone, stating how many days it has been, how no construction timelines are every perfect and it is very clear now that they have our money they do not care or worry about the people who are investing a significant amount of money into her company. We have literally begged Leslie to be better at communication. An email or phone call just simply checking in... giving us an update would go a long way. The only exception to this is when my wife started to panic about the pool being put up so late in the year and wanted to know about adding a pool heater – Leslie was quick to respond to that one! Only to tell us they are 6-9 week out. We then contacted several other companies who stated that they have them in stock now? We will not voluntarily give this company any extra money. To sum this up. This company is very good at telling you exactly what you want to hear until they get your money and commitment. Then all communication will cease, and you will feel as though you are truly bothering them at every attempt for an update. The customer service with this company is horrible and I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT UTILIZING THEIR SERVICE. I unfortunately must stick it out as they informed me if I did back out, I would lose my down payment. Which is exactly WHY they do not care to communicate and be cordial. Surely it is not too much to ask for an update occasionally. Kayak clearly overpromises and under delivers. As my Kayak Pools experience evolves, I will update this review. Good Luck! You will see a generic, condescending response making excuses for the delays. Remember this complaint IS NOT ABOUT THE DELAYS. It is about the lack of communication, extremely poor customer service and deceptive business practices
- Perma Pools CorpWe cannot recommend Perma Pools enough! The worked with our landscape designer from the beginning and the grade, elevation and position of the pool was perfect. During the installation Perma Pool employees were professional, diligent and told us all about each step. Since installation we have loved our pool and have had no trouble taking care of the chemical or managing the equipment. We did not grow up with pools and were terrified about owning one. Perma has answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly making us the happiest pool owners out there. If you are considering a pool Perma Pools is a must on your list of considerations
- Perma Pools CorpWe did a lot of research before hiring a pool builder and undergoing such a big project. We found Perma Pools the best rated company in town, and now that the project is finished, we know why... Ron come out to talk to us about pools and different options. We learned a lot, and at no time there was a "sales attitude" where we felt pressured to make a decision. Once the project got underway, Ed was the project manager. He kept us updated on the progress, and whenever we had a question and e-mailed him he got back to us right away. The pool turned out great, and we are happy we went with Perma Pools. We would recommend them anytime
- Jensen's Pools & MoreDon't even wait for the other guys let you down, just call Jensen's. We had a nightmare with another company that the last homeowners recommended when our heater busted. It took weeks to get sorted out with the other guys and I finally had enough as their price kept increasing and weeks crept by. Matt and Eric at Jensen's were there to save the day for me. They got a new heater installed, VERY affordably, within a week, in the middle of summer! Everyone was so pleasant, and get this: THEY ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN YOU CALL THEM! I know that sounds so basic in terms of customer service, but when's the last time you were able to reach your pool company with ease? I will be using them for anything I can in the future, and you should too. I am getting an auto cover quote from them next week and I'm also going to use them to close my pool. I know they don't do weekly service but for anything else I would highly recommend them
- Kayak Pools MidwestWorst experience I have ever had when purchasing an expensive Item. They did not complete the install last year and promised that they would finish and open it for me spring of 2021. I started calling to schedule completion and opening in March. Was told they would contact me in April. No Call in April. I called again the beginning of May and was told I would get a call. Again No call! called again May 13th. Was told it would be sent to a supervisor and someone would call by the May 18th or 19th. Its May 19 at 4:11 pm and NO Call. I could not be more disappointed with having pick them to replace my old pool. The worst experience ever and I would never recommend this company to do anything. What kind of company take a lot of your money and does not complete or honor the work promises you, and paid them for. Kayak pools Midwest is that company!!!
- Perma Pools CorpWe hired PermaPools to install a 16x36' in-ground custom vinyl-liner pool with a variety of options (including high-efficiency equipment, a slide, and deck-jets) and the project went very well. We have a beautiful pool, that was obviously well-constructed. The project went smoothly given it's size and scope, and the process was enjoyable for a major property-improvement project. The ordering process was very useful; Ron came to our home and looked at the intended project area, gave us an overview of the options that can be done, and provided some reasonable recommendations (including parameters of things that could not be done given the installation site characteristics). When we asked questions about what was possible he gave us a good idea of what that would do to the overall project timeline and/or budget, and provided good advice for what a easy-to-maintain and enjoyable pool project would look like. Once we were ready to sign a contract, we met Ron again in the PermaPools office, and went through the contract step-by-step. It was straightforward and easy to understand. PermaPools also had a good idea of what the financing options were for a pool project during the process. There was NEVER a pushy sales-person situation, and Ron was laid back and easy to work with (ditto for their recommended financing option). Once the project was about to begin, we began working with Ed, the construction manager. Ed came out to the house a few days before construction was to begin and helped us lay out the pool. The whole process was very helpful, because Ed had a really good idea of where pitfalls might crop up, but also guided us through installation and grading decisions that we hadn't thought of. This probably comes from Ed's experience working for many years leading pool install crews; he knows his stuff. Ed is also very responsive and easy to communicate with -- he's a direct communicator and responds to messages (text or e-mail) and phone calls promptly. Any big project comes with hiccups, and we certainly had a few. However, PermaPools worked hard to address the hiccup we had. Communication was really good, which made the minor situation that developed much easier to deal with. We began this project with many word-of-mouth recommendations supporting PermaPools, and have had a good experience building a VERY high-quality pool with them. We're still finishing up some punch-list items this week, but can't wait to jump into a wonderful pool in the Spring. (Written on October 30, 2018
- DECKMASTERSHe was by far the most reasonable quote we had received & very nice and knowledgeable. It was apparent that he knows his trade. When we are ready to do the project we will be calling him.
Swimming Pool Companies in Indianapolis
- Business Description:Perma Pools is the second largest in ground pool builder in Central Indiana, building both vinyl liner and fiberglass pools. Perma Pools has been in business over 30 years and performs full after sale service, including openings, closings, weekly service etcRecent Review:The reviews we read on Angie's List did not correlate with the experience that we have had with this company. Our initial visit went great. After that, everything went downhill. The pool installation was delayed by a month. Not great, but we understood that circumstances (weather, etc) could have created the delay. Initial construction went well. After that, it was poor communication, appointments and dates of work not upheld, and timelines extended. Again, we were not happy with this, but tried to be understanding. The final straw, was the not upheld appointment to open the pool. Upon conversation with the owner where we attempted to explain the problem and asked with help for the resolution, we were told that he didn't understand what we hoped to accomplish with the phone call. This company is not able to provide great customer service, resolutions or reliability. We would not recommend this companyJuan Carlos V.
- Business Description:Pool Sales 1-800-536-3387 Pool Service 1-888-766-5832Recent Review:Last week, they sent me a test result without any additional information. I added ph Down chemicals based on the result. The next day, they sent me a bill without any information about what was added but just the price of the chemical. I found a ph down chemical next to the pool pump, so found out I applied too much ph down. I requested not to put any chemicals especially if they are not telling me which one was added. The sales representative forwarded my email to the person who is in charge of maintenance service, who ignored my email and I didn't get any response. This week, they came again and added exactly same ph down chemical and charged me for that again. This time, at least they told me that was ph down but I already have my own chemicals plus the left over from the last week they automatically charged. My chemicals are under the deck next to the pool and anyone can see it easily and never had any problems with finding those by my other maintenance people. Even if they could not find it, they should have known that they have sold me 8 lbs bottle (without telling me) and used only 2.5lbs last week and there must be 5.5 lbs left but didn't even check with me and automatically opened another 8lbs bottle and used only 2.5 again and charged me again. I called them, of course it went to the voice mail (it always does at least when I call them). Left a voice mail with my number. I sent another email to the sales rep and service person. Asked explanation and requested not to put any chemicals and automatically charge me if they don't know where I keep those. No response at all. No call or email back to me even though I warned them I will leave review of what happened to me. Very frustrated with their service and customer service is not helpful at allChanwang P.
- Business Description:America's Swimming Pool Co. offers Maintenance, Service and Repair on both residential and commercial swimming pools. We use a convenient Flat Rate billing system and can accommodate all forms of payment.Recent Review:John, the owner is very conscientious and honest. Glad I found him !Harry P.
- Business Description:Ardsley Group is a licensed General Contractor based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Established in 1984, we provide renovation, construction, and insurance restoration services to residential, retail, multifamily, and hospitality markets. Whether you need to replace your roofing system or siding; add a room addition; remodel a kitchen or basement; or renovate the entire home down to the studs; Ardsley delivers quality workmanship, excellent communication and stays within your budget. We are fully ..Recent Review:It went great! The workers showed up at the scheduled time and work was done professionally and within the time needed to do repairs. They repaired my roof, replaced the skylight, replaced the entire bathroom ceiling! Noticed a few other places that needed repairs and did those as well. They even repaired the kitchen skylight as well which showed some leaking. I would recommend Ardsley Group and definitely use them again. Thank yoJuanita C.
- Business Description:Pool Contractors Pool Builders Pool Construction Inground Pool Construction Inground Pool Builders Swimming Pool Builders Swimming Pool ContractorsRecent Review:Dealt with a reputable pool contractor. My swimming pool installation went flawlessly and couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thank god for the referral I got.Joe T.
- Business Description:Handcrafted Construction is here to make your renovations Quick, Easy, and Minimally invasive to daily life. We are an owner operated company specializing in Residential Home Remodel and Customization. With a combined 10 years experience in Carpentry, Masonry, and Customer Service, you can trust in Handcrafted ConstructionRecent Review:The guys from Handcrafted Construction were very polite and tidy. I am very pleased with the quality of work they provided, I will defiantly be using them for my future renovations!Murphy N.
- Business Description:For many years now, we have been building pools in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. At our retail location on 7302 Kentucky Avenue, we now have the ability to better serve our customer base. We offer nationally recognized brands such as Pool Logic, Natural Chemistry, and EZPool chemicals, Pentair and Hayward equipment, and the latest and best in robotic cleaners from SmartPool. We have actual pools inside our showroom to demonstrate everything from chemical maintenance to pool automationRecent Review:Don't even wait for the other guys let you down, just call Jensen's. We had a nightmare with another company that the last homeowners recommended when our heater busted. It took weeks to get sorted out with the other guys and I finally had enough as their price kept increasing and weeks crept by. Matt and Eric at Jensen's were there to save the day for me. They got a new heater installed, VERY affordably, within a week, in the middle of summer! Everyone was so pleasant, and get this: THEY ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN YOU CALL THEM! I know that sounds so basic in terms of customer service, but when's the last time you were able to reach your pool company with ease? I will be using them for anything I can in the future, and you should too. I am getting an auto cover quote from them next week and I'm also going to use them to close my pool. I know they don't do weekly service but for anything else I would highly recommend themJoey N.
- Business Description:Stewart Dixon Aquatics Services has been providing pool service and service management in the Indianapolis and surrounding counties to some of this areas top builders and service companies for over 25 years. Together we have earned several service and design awards. At Stewart Dixon Aquatic Services LLC we provide excellent knowledgeable service at a cost usually lower than most of our competition. Our core values are to provide a professional atmosphere with honesty and integrity at a value ..Recent Review:We had Stewart come out in the spring to get a quote for new pool tile and though we didn't hire him for the pool tile (yet) the experience was so pleasant we were happy to work with him to get our new winter cover installed and for our pool closing. I've found working with Stewart to be very professional, informative & detailed. It's very clear he has been in the industry for years and knows what he's talking about. We're 1st time inground pool owners and he was willing to take the time to educate us on our equipment and to give his suggestions on what we needed to do to improve the longevity of our pool. It's been a pleasure working with him and will continue to use him for all of our pool needs. I highly recommendKasey J.
- Business Description:The Peters Group in response to the many requests from our loyal customers and after being just an irrigation contractor for many years. We have become a General Contractor and are well equipped to redefined your residential and commercial space. We are licensed, insured and bonded. We are accredited with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and are affiliated with the Indiana Professional Lawn and Landscape Association, the Irrigation Association and is a Select Contractor with the ..Recent Review:The Peters Group installed our irrigation system perfectly! Chris came out, walked our property, gave us a reasonable quote, and installed days later. The installation was smooth and clean. Chris took the time, in the pouring rain, to walk me through everything and show me what was accomplished. Our grass went from dry and brittle to green and lush in days. I would definitely recommendDerek H.
- Business Description:Barton Pool provides professional and high-quality swimming pool maintenance, repairs, renovations, and new construction to the greater Indianapolis area. We are experienced, certified, licensed, bonded and insured. We take great pride in our work and we work closely with our customers. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through emailRecent Review:We decided to use Barton’s Pools because my father is friends with the owner Jeff’s dad, and we wanted to support his business. They were quick to come out and open the pool and did a decent job, however as the technicians were leaving I noticed that the pool pump wasn’t keeping primed. I made a call to the office and spoke with Kris who was very helpful and had a different tech come out right away and get it working properly. They were not able to vacuum the pool at the time of opening (which I understand), so they were supposed to vacuum during their first visit of weekly service. On the day of our first weekly service (which runs either $50 or $80 per week), the tech still hadn’t been out to service the pool by nearly 5pm. We knew we had to leave the house, so we called to make sure they were actually coming. Amanda was very polite and assured my wife that we were on the schedule and that “someone would be coming”. Later that night when we got home, the pool had NOT been vacuumed, and there was zero indication that anyone had been out to service it. We were very disappointed to say the least. The next morning I called Jeff the owner (big mistake) to see if perhaps they had moved us to Saturday, and it became immediately clear that the owner does not like to deal with customers directly. He was defensive, condescending, and dismissive of my questions. He said that someone DID come out the night before, but that “vacuuming wasn’t on the work order”. He seemed to deflect the real concerns I had back on to me. It was a very weird conversation. I then texted him asking were the tech had left the summary page of what he did when he came, what the pool readings were, etc. and he never responded back. We installed cameras this weekend on the back deck and garage area, so I can have a record of who and when has come for service, but it won’t be Barton’s Pools. In summary, we will not be using Barton’s Pool for ANYTHING in the future. It’s very clear that the make enough revenue from building pools, commercial contracts, and pool repairs that providing good maintenance service to residential customers is at the very bottom of their list. Despite my disappointment with Barton’s Pools, the one saving grace was how polite and helpful both Amanda and Kris were any time I called. They were both very professional and courteous in every interaction I had with them. It’s a good thing they are the ones on the front lines doing the scheduling and the customer interaction because they are both very good with customers unlike the owner. I do not recommend Barton’s Pools for any other service other than opening, and even then I’d make sure everything was in working order before they leave. I also wish I would’ve read all the reviews on Google and elsewhere before giving them my business, as it’s clear the any of the issues with this company are coming from the top downNIKOLAI S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Indianapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A J Pools4845 State Road 32 E
- America's Swimming Pool Co.PO Box 4272
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Angie's Pool & Spa Inc3130 Meridian Parke Dr Ste A
- Aqua Fun Pools3100 Meridian Parke Dr Ste T
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- A J Pools
- B n E home remodeling/painting2525 English Ave.
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina
- BARTON POOL COMPANY, LLC6849 Hawthorn Park Drive
- Brothers Preservation LLC4811 Round Lake Rd B
- Burke Pool Co5204 W 84th St
- B n E home remodeling/painting
- C & E Mechanical Pools and Spas2635 Southridge Ct.
- Circa90 Design & Development4925 Melbourne Rd
- Classic Pool & Patio Inc9211 Castlegate Drive
- CPR for Pools (Complete Pool & Spa Restoration)PO BOX 841
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Custom Leisure Pools49 Boone Village #169
- C & E Mechanical Pools and Spas
- Family Leisure Of Indianapolis11811 Pendleton Pike
- Family Leisure Of Indianapolis
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Nobility Enterprises LLC5545 W Pr Highland Hills Dr
- Nobility Enterprises LLC
- PATE'S POOL SERVICE & SUPPLY CO INC4301 N SHADELAND AVE
- Perma Pools Corp5245 Elmwood Ave
- pettit&sons pools&spas415 west market
- Pool City Inc.940 Fry Rd
- Pool Contractor6010 Peacock Way
Pilot Hill, California
- POOLS OF FUN2550 S State Road 135
- Pools of Fun3891 S Clarks Creek Rd
- Pools of Fun Brownsburg1551 N. Green Street
- Pools Unlimited Inc.1117 St Joseph St
- PATE'S POOL SERVICE & SUPPLY CO INC