When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Indianapolis, IN
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Indianapolis
- Stoeppelwerth & Associates IncStoeppelwerth & Associates Inc. did an excellent job at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them for for surveying.
- Accura Land SurveyingEverything went very well. Philip explained from the get-go that he was really busy but that he would get me in as soon as possible. I am completely satisfied with the timeframe and the job he did and I would highly recommend his company for any survey work needed.
- Accura Land SurveyingIt went well. Philip let me know when he was coming and kept me updated because it kept raining. I received the survey paperwork promptly after the survey was completed.
- Township Surveys LLCI spoke with lee at Township Surveys LLC, which provided excellent info about the proposed survey. He was very thorough; the kind of person I want to do business with.
- Accura Land SurveyingThis past fall I reached out to this company after having a previous survey done in a similar location and they didn't disappoint the second time around as well! I corresponded with Philip back and forth once my wife and I had secured a purchase agreement. I needed a stake boundary survey completed to parcel off a couple of lots from the main property. Philip's team went to work right away and added a few more stakes as trees impeded the line of sight. Part of our closing agreement was having the boundary survey completed so a fence could be placed on the dividing lots. Philip was good at corresponding within a day or two of any messages sent however I did not know until later that his company was in the middle of moving office locations. I know he meant well, but a few times he said he was slightly behind getting the surveyor's report out and said to look for it the next day only to go another week before I needed to prompt him again. We still made our deadline but myself, realtor and title company started to feel the crunch. Overall it took a little over 3 weeks from initial contact to finish and get the report. I had received a few quotes from other companies and Accura was by far the best quote. The other companies offered extra bells and whistles that I did not need. I highly recommend Accura for any survey projects and would definitely use them in the future
- Accura Land SurveyingFirm advised regarding procedures and use of existing surveys...as a result did not need a staked survey ..appreciated the honest advise.
- Accura Land SurveyingAccura land surveying was very punctual. The appointment was less than one week away. The work was very professionally done. I received detailed drawings of the survey and they put permanent markers out. The fence company had no difficulty in putting up the fence using the survey markings.
- Accura Land SurveyingThe process takes 3-4 weeks - minor subdivisions require the surveyor to attend several meetings with the county on your behalf. Philip has been a tremendous help trying to navigate the county's requirements for drainage. He is easy to get a hold of when you have a question, he is timely, and he did everything he said he was going to do and more. He is done with my project at this point, but he has still fielded several of my questions after the fact. If you are calling surveyors for quotes, absolutely make sure you give Philip a call - he will take care of you - and his fees are more reasonable than some of the other surveyors I called. I called 4 surveyors that did work in Hancock county
- Accura Land SurveyingPhil is a super nice guy and very professional. He even explained what was going on to my neighbors when they questioned it. Great value and superb service. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.
- Accura Land SurveyingThey did a great job. Spent a few days here and then two weeks later I received the full property survey mapping and a note from Philip. Super professional and can't beat the price. Thanks!
Last update on November 12, 2020
Land Surveyors in Indianapolis
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Indianapolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Axis Surveying, LLC4216 N College Ave., Suite 2
Indianapolis, Indiana 46205
- Hahn Surveying Group Inc2850 E 96th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
- Midwest Surveying, LLC6125 East 16th Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
- Naturescape7258 East 86th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
- Silver Creek Engineering Inc7225 Woodland Dr Ste 200
Indianapolis, Indiana 46278
- The O Studio Landscapes712 Woodruff Pl E Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana 46201
- THE SCHNEIDER CORPORATION8901 OTIS AVE
Indianapolis, Indiana 46216
- WEIHE ENGINEERS INC10505 N COLLEGE AVE
Indianapolis, Indiana 46280
- Axis Surveying, LLC
- Banning Engineering853 Columbia Rd 101
Plainfield, Indiana 46168
- Banning Engineering
- FOSTER LAND SURVEYING INC24820 Player Oaks
San Antonio, Texas 78260
- FOSTER LAND SURVEYING INC
- Holloway Engineering & Surveying100 Professional Ct
Mooresville, Indiana 46158
- Holloway Engineering & Surveying
- Kruse Consulting7384 Business Center Dr
Avon, Indiana 46123
- Kruse Consulting
- Precise Land Surveying33 W 10th St # 700
Anderson, Indiana 46016
- Precise Land Surveying
- T WRIGHT CORP360 S MADISON AVE STE 108
Greenwood, Indiana 46142
- T WRIGHT CORP