The soil type under your house can impact your home's foundation. Learn the different foundation soil types and their effect, so you can feel secure in your home.
Find top-rated foundation contractors in your area
Enter your zip and get matched with up to 3 pros
Matching on Angi
Angi has local reviews on foundation contractors
- El Paso
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Worth
- Grand Rapids
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York
- Oklahoma City
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Saint Louis
- Saint Paul
- Virginia Beach
- Washington DC
- Winston Salem
- Alabama Foundation Repair
- Alaska Foundation Repair
- Arizona Foundation Repair
- Arkansas Foundation Repair
- California Foundation Repair
- Colorado Foundation Repair
- Connecticut Foundation Repair
- Delaware Foundation Repair
- District of Columbia Foundation Repair
- Florida Foundation Repair
- Georgia Foundation Repair
- Hawaii Foundation Repair
- Idaho Foundation Repair
- Illinois Foundation Repair
- Indiana Foundation Repair
- Iowa Foundation Repair
- Kansas Foundation Repair
- Kentucky Foundation Repair
- Louisiana Foundation Repair
- Maine Foundation Repair
- Maryland Foundation Repair
- Massachusetts Foundation Repair
- Michigan Foundation Repair
- Minnesota Foundation Repair
- Mississippi Foundation Repair
- Missouri Foundation Repair
- Montana Foundation Repair
- Nebraska Foundation Repair
- Nevada Foundation Repair
- New Hampshire Foundation Repair
- New Jersey Foundation Repair
- New Mexico Foundation Repair
- New York Foundation Repair
- North Carolina Foundation Repair
- North Dakota Foundation Repair
- Ohio Foundation Repair
- Oklahoma Foundation Repair
- Oregon Foundation Repair
- Pennsylvania Foundation Repair
- Rhode Island Foundation Repair
- South Carolina Foundation Repair
- South Dakota Foundation Repair
- Tennessee Foundation Repair
- Texas Foundation Repair
- Utah Foundation Repair
- Vermont Foundation Repair
- Virginia Foundation Repair
- Washington Foundation Repair
- West Virginia Foundation Repair
- Wisconsin Foundation Repair
- Wyoming Foundation Repair
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Foundation Repair Contractor Articles
Shipping container homes are a sustainable small-space living solution rising in popularity. Find out more about shipping container home costs and how to budget for this project.
Inspecting your house's foundation is a skill every homeowner should have. Learn how to check the foundation of your home before calling in a professional.
A slab leak is a leak under your home’s foundation. It can damage your foundation, floors, and walls. Here's a guide to slab leaks, and how to fix them.
If you notice signs of your foundation failing, don’t delay calling a pro. Here are just a few reasons why getting foundation repairs ASAP is so important.
Underpinning a foundation is one of the most common foundation repair methods. From the excavation to installing piers, here’s how much it costs.
Cracked or bowing basement walls can be scary, especially if you’re just noticing them or they run several feet horizontally across your home’s foundation. Talking to a pro then following these five steps can help you remedy the issue.
Almost every home is susceptible to cracking walls. Sometimes it’s normal, but other times those cracks are warning signs that something is wrong with the structure of your home. Learn more so you can act on foundation problems before it’s too late.
Whether you’ve noticed horizontal cracks or an uneven tilt to parts of your home, getting foundation repairs done ASAP is key to maintaining your home’s structural integrity. This guide details common foundation repair methods you might choose from.
Damage to your home’s foundation can cause cracked floors and walls, unevenness, and more. Learn common signs of foundation damage, along with what you can do to fix it and prevent it.
Foundation damage can lead to costly repairs, so use these tips to keep your foundation in good shape and protect your home’s structure.
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems that require you to take action.
Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
The need for home repairs can make or break a real estate transaction. Before buying your dream home, know some of the most expensive home repairs and how to handle them.
Learn the steps required for pouring a solid concrete foundation when building a new home, as well as tips to ensure the process is done correctly.