Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in El Paso, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in El Paso
- We Fix Ugly PoolsThe service we received from this company was top-notch. We got value for our money, and we are happy with our new pool.
- Cost Plus Pools, IncI did this review months ago and have come back to finish it. First off, the owner, Saul Saldivar is very personable and good man. Most of the pool install went very well with a couple hiccups that created some doubt in our choice of pool installer(we'll get to that). In the end, we're happy with what we have. The first meeting about how we wanted our pool was very informative. Saul gave his honest opinions about different options which was much appreciated as we were unclear as to what exactly we wanted. The pool install started almost immediately. Within 6 weeks, the pool was completely done and we were swimming every day. Along the way, Saul's guys were friendly but if we could give them one recommendation, it would be to clean up after themselves. Everyday they left soda cans and trash around the pool. Just one of those little things that can be irritating. The equipment that Saul installs (which of course you pay for) is all high quality. In fact, I had a non-interested pool guy come out to give me his opinion on everything once it was done and he was thoroughly impressed with just about everything. From the design of the pool, the placement of jets and how they direct to the skimmer, the separate vacuum port, the high quality equipment, and even the non-90 degree turns on the piping to allow for smoother laminar flow, he had alot of good things to say. The biggest problem we had was getting our final inspection done. I think the pool was done in mid-August and we didn't get the inspection complete til November. Constant phone calls, texts, and emails were made and Saul kept saying it was going to be done "this week". Each week would pass by and no inspection. To be honest, I don't know how many final inspections are done it seemed such a problem. Saul kept saying it was because of his sub-contractor, which of course I didn't care because I hired him. To Saul's credit, he was always polite and responsive even with my wife and him contacting him every other day on it. At the end of the day, the pool quality was very good and I wouldn't pause to call Saul again for something else. We're left with a great pool that gets compliments almost every time someone sees it
- James M. Sexton DBA Above Ground Pool ErectorsHe did a fabulous job, he was very professional. The liner is of excellent quality, much nicer than my previous one. They were on time. He answered all of my emails and phone calls. He went out of his way to work with me because I needed work done right away. They were super.
- BLUE LAGOONS LLCBlue lagoons ,Kevin and Virginia were great they fixed a lot of things that lakes didn't do correctly or didn't finish. They are awesome and our pool is beautiful. They did a wonderful job.
- SILVER SPRINGS POOL & SPAJuan Carlos was actively involved in all steps of the construction. Explained in detail every aspect of the process. Paid attention to the detail and was very flexible to work with us. In general I was very pleased with his work. I would have no doubt to recommend them.
- Cost Plus Pools, IncWe hired Cost Plus Pools to fix our pool. Plaster had popped off in places, tiles were cracked, a skimmer had cracked, the pool lights were not working, there was a small leak in a return line and the decking had separated from the tile in the spa. Saul came out, looked at all the work and gave us an estimate. Work started almost immediately on the leaks and the skimmer replacement and fixing the spa. We hit a small snag in doing the replastering due to the windy weather. The contractor for the plastering got behind because they couldn't plaster with all blowing sand and dust. But once they got caught up, the chip out was completed in one day. The crew cleaned up the yard and cleared out all the mess. Two days later they were back to plaster, and finished the job in half a day. In the meantime, the plumbers and electrician came out and installed the salt system and fixed the leak in the return line. I've got what looks like a brand new pool, just in time for summer. My ONLY complaint is that the original crew did not do a good job of cleaning the job site. They did not pick up their soda and water bottles and left their tools and trash at the end of the day. The plaster contractor cleaned everything while they were here so that was a surprise. This company stays in contact throughout the job, calls if there is a delay and returns calls if you have a concern. They are efficient and on time. Their work is excellent and if there happens to be a problem, it is corrected quickly. Saul Saldivar is professional, courteous and pleasant to work with. Estimates are written, reasonable time tables are set and the work is completed to your satisfaction. My recommendation is to start EARLY, don't wait until April like I did because this is the busy season for pool work. Our job took a month from start to finish, due to weather delays. In the slow season, it would not have taken two weeks to complete. I found their prices to be very competitive and reasonable. And we won't hesitate to call again if there is a need
- Cost Plus Pools, IncWhen we called Saul we had already had 2 other companies give us estimates and they were both on the high end between $55,000 and $65,000. We met with Saul and showed him what we wanted. He quoted us the labor and materials and the price was reasonable. He explained all of the equipment we needed as well as the upgrade equipment available. He took the time to make sure we understood all of the technical stuff that went into owning a pool. After the price and equipment was agreed upon he scheduled the work to begin. He quoted that the pool would be done in about 35 days. As the renovation went on we decided to add a fire pit and a redesigned outdoor kitchen. He gladly renovated our back yard beyond our expectations. His team of contractors were very polite and professional the whole time. They always answered my questions and if they were unable to provide an answer about scheduling or anything they always reached out to Saul and I had an answer quickly. After the pool was completed Saul came back to our home and provided us with a crash course to owning a pool and how to maintain it properly. Saul provided us with the proper chemicals and salt needed for our pool and the prices were great. We are so happy with the new addition! Cost Plus Pools was reliable, professional, and friendly. We have recommended them to 2 friend already and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to renovate or design a back yard oasis
- SILVER SPRINGS POOL & SPAOur pool construction began in February 2017. At the time of this review, ten months later, we continue to have some very serious issues and concerns with our pool. Juan Carlos has assured us repeatedly that he wants us to be happy with our pool and will correct all of the problems. However, Silver Springs' deck and plaster contractors have made matters worse with their 'repairs'. The ground/dirt around our pool shifted because it was not packed down properly after the pool was built. The deck was suspended above the shifting dirt with the rebar exposed in places. Now the deck has cracked in 30 places, some of the cracks have been repaired 2-3 times by Silver Springs only to have the cracks resurface. The cracks extend the width of the deck and around the edge of the pool down toward the water. Silver Springs had a contractor pack concrete under the deck where the dirt has shifted but the dirt has continued to shift and the packed concrete has cracked and separated from the deck. Several weeks ago, Silver Springs had a landscaper deliver a load of dirt and pack it with shovels around the edge of the pool where the dirt has shifted. They filled in a very low area in the yard as well. We hope this will keep the deck from cracking further but we are concerned about the structural integrity of the deck and the pool. The pool plaster has small cracks, pitting, staining and is crumbling around the tiles. The plaster contractor attempted sand the pitting and staining in the hot tub but it returned immediately. He then buffed the hot tub and the pitting and staining is some better. He agreed to return to do the pool but has never returned. The edge of the deck around the pool was finished very poorly. Exposed concrete in areas, chipping, a 1 1/2 inch chunk of deck fell off near where water enters the skimmer bucket. The tile contractor removed some of the tiles, refinished the lip or edge of the deck where it rolls under toward the water and replaced the tiles. This work does look better than what was done originally. The electricity was piggy-backed onto electricity that was installed seven years ago for a stand alone hot tub. What was code in 2010 is no longer code in 2017, so our electrical wiring does not meet code. The pool passed city inspection because the inspector never checked anything. The city inspections supervisor has become involved now. Update: Miraculously, when the inspector last visited, the electricity had been repaired to meet code. We were never notified of the work being done. We had issues with our pool equipment. A gas trap was not installed when the equipment was set up. Months later they finally installed it. None of the joints in the PVC piping were sealed going to and from the pump equipment When the equipment was turned on for the first time, the force of the water caused the pipes to separate at the connections and the water shot up like a geyser. The pipes had to be sealed by one of the foremen. The equipment was set up differently than the equipment diagrammed in our user's guide. And our equipment was not labeled. Contractor had to come out and label, then relabel the equipment and make changes to the user's guide labeling so it would reflect our equipment. Recently, one of the connections on the suction line cracked and separated allowing air into the lines and disabling our vacuum. We were unable to use our pump/filter for several days until Silver Springs sent out a plumber to replace the cracked connection. The beams on the pergola built around our hot tub were cut at different lengths and some of the beams cracked almost completely through. The pergola builder had to replace at least one beam, adjust the length on another beam and reseal everything. The braces securing the pergola to the deck around the hot tube were attached backward from one another and had to be redone. The deck around the hot tub has cracked as well as the deck on the stairs leading from the hot tub to around the pool. We have has many as 30+ cracks. Some of them small, some of them the full width of the deck from the outer edge of the deck continuing across the deck and around the edge of the deck toward the tile and water in the pool. Silver Springs has attempted to repair three of the worst of these cracks three times. Each time, when their fix failed, the deck contractor said he used the wrong epoxy to seal the cracks. Finally Juan Carlos Rodriguez, the owner of Silver Springs, determined that we should wait to see if the cracks continue to get worse and once the pool season was over in October, the cracks would be repaired. No one has ever come back out to address the cracks in the deck. Mr. Rodriguez says that he has someone coming from New Mexico to work on the cracks but we have been waiting for months with no resolution. We were advised by the city inspector supervisor that we had to give Silver Spring six months from the date the final inspection was completed to address the problems with our pool. It has now been six months and we are investigating our options for getting some resolution and satisfaction. As others have mentioned on Houzz and on the Better Business Bureau website, we have seen at least four 'foremen' come and go since our project was begun. The foreman we met with when the plans for our pool were being drawn up, was no longer working with Silver Springs after the ground breaking for our pool. We have met with at least three other foremen, who have all assured us they will oversee everything. Most of them we have seen no more than twice. At this point, we just want our $54,000 pool to reflect the hard work it took for us to pay for it. We should not be experiencing any of these issues with a brand new pool. Mr. Rodriguez has called me picky for being dissatisfied with the work on our pool. But I wonder how many people would pay $54,000 for a similar pool. Our dream has turned into a ten month long nightmare
Last update on May 14, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in El Paso
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
A few factors influence how much it costs to fill a pool with water. We break down the cost to fill your pool so you can budget for summertime fun.
Excited to relax and soak in your hot tub at your new home? Learn how to safely move a hot tub in this easy-to-follow nine-step guide.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Horizon City,
- Sunland Park,
- Santa Teresa,
- San Elizario,
- White Sands,
- Mesilla Park,
- Las Cruces,
- Dona Ana,
- Radium Springs,
- Holloman Air Force Base
swimming pool companies in El Paso
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & A Professional Construction3950 Doniphan Dr Ste D
El Paso, Texas 79922
- A C Cyn-Mar Pool Plastering & Pool Remodeling Co14250 Derringer Rd Ste H
El Paso, Texas 79938
- BLUE LAGOONS LLC11473 BEACH FRONT DR
El Paso, Texas 79936
- Cost Plus Pools, Inc2317 Texas Ave
El Paso, Texas 79901
- discount pool supplies810 Redd Rd F
El Paso, Texas 79912
- GO Designs2300 Montana Ave
El Paso, Texas 79903
- Southwest Wrought Iron Works, Inc.5956 Doniphan
El Paso, Texas 79932
- Velator Contracting Inc10420 Montwood Dr Ste N
El Paso, Texas 79935
- A & A Professional Construction
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- American Tubs
- Chavez Construction, Landscaping, & Swimming Pools757 Delilah Ave
Socorro, Texas 79927
- Chavez Construction, Landscaping, & Swimming Pools
- Oasis Roofing & General Contractors8821 Kingsway Dr
Canutillo, Texas 79835
- Oasis Roofing & General Contractors
- SILVER SPRINGS POOL & SPA14555 Blanco Rd 606
San Antonio, Texas 78216
- SILVER SPRINGS POOL & SPA
- Texas Fiberglass Pools, Inc2261 Crown Rd Suite 101
Dallas, Texas 75229
- Texas Fiberglass Pools, Inc