GO Designs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2015

2300 Montana Ave

El Paso, TX 79903

15 years in the design build industry. Complete designs and installation of custom outdoor living, waterscapes, landscapes & hardscapes....

05/18/2016

James F.

Overall work and completed landscape went very well. The design work for landscape presented to me with estimated cost before commitment and work began. Upon approval the complete project was well organized, clean, professional and completed within the estimated time. My family and I are extremely pleased and grateful to Mr. O'Campo and GO Design work staff for their work and professionalism. Very classy outfit.

Description of Work
Complete front landscape removal to include dirt, rock and shrubbery. Replaced with pre designed front landscape which included rock, plants, irrigation and lighting. .

Category landscaping

01/02/2015

Lisa K.

I found George through visiting 150 Sunset and learning they had a landscaper on site. I wanted to landscape my backyard -- we recently bought our home and the backyard was about 4000 ft sq of dust and weeds. George showed up exactly on time for our first consultation; he measured the yard, gave me some ideas, and several days later I think quoted me a price that was on par with a quote I received from another landscaper. He showed me a 3D rendering of what the yard would look like, which was very helpful -- we were able to make changes so the price would be in line with our budget but the result would still be to our liking. Within a day or two of when I sent him the check for the first 50%, he called to schedule a meeting to go over some remaining details. I think his workmen began delivering materials a couple days later. Almost every day thereafter for the next two weeks, his workmen progressed with the yard. George emailed me every couple of days to keep me apprised as to the status of the project. The yard was finished on time and the result looked exactly like the 3D rendering he'd shown me. What I appreciated most about George and his crew was how easy they made it for me -- I never had to call and find out what was going on, or when they would start or finish. Everything was done right on time and exactly as promised.

Description of Work
Design and landscape my backyard

Category landscaping

HydroSystems, LLC

The idea for affordable water saving sprinkler systems began four years ago. Today we save homeowners and businesses money while conserving water with our smart sprinkler systems. Backed with more than five years of experience in the landscaping industry, we strive to be one of the best companies in our line of work. Don't search any further, we are the best in town. Locally owned and operated in El Paso TX. Schedule your estimate today (915) 313-1983

JR & Sons

We have been in business for nine years providing landscaping services. We pride ourselves in quality services to make you happy and will make sure to get the job done right. Please call us for a free estimate today.

SJM IronWorks & Landscaping

SJM Iron Works & Landscaping offers a variety of services to the El Paso community. Working with speed and precision, SJM fabricates iron works such as iron doors, gates, hand rails, privacy fences, etc., for commercial and residential purposes. Our landscaping services offer anything from artificial grass, rock, concrete, stamp concrete, planters, pergolas, stone veneer and much more for your outdoor living space. Working with a team of hard working individuals to make your envisions a reality!

lccr16-00041
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Project Design & Installation. Surveying, Auto-Cad Construction Drawings, 3 Dimensional Plans, Renderings, Virtual Tours, Remodels & New Construction. Swimming Pools, Fire Features, Pergolas, Water Features & Additions.

Lawn Care & Maintenance