We Fix Ugly Pools

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2012

6020 Swayne

Fort Worth, TX 76111

The leader in backyard renovation...

09/29/2022

Lenore B.

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you. You folks are outstanding. It made my day. Matt and the rest of the crew did a fantastic job with the pool remodeling project. The makeover was finished on time, as promised. Throughout the service, I found myself admiring their consistency and professionalism.

Description of Work
Pool remodel and addition of various landscape features.

09/23/2022

Maxwey N.

They were polite. Brian and Matt did an excellent job. After the pool was renovated, they received additional points to ensure that everything was in order. The whole procedure was professional and successful, and I now have a beautiful modern pool as a result of it.

Description of Work
Pool Remodel

09/20/2022

Wanita G.

I'm going to spread the news about We Fix Ugly Pools to all of my friends. Brian and the rest of the crew were fantastic. Josh and everyone else on the team, thank you very much for being kind and keeping our pools clean and lovely.

Description of Work
Pool repair and maintenance

09/17/2022

Williams J.

We had previously used a different business, but we were dissatisfied with the results. I was excited to talk with Nicki who had lots of expertise. We are grateful to WFUP for restoring our pool while going above and beyond to clean up the mess created by the previous company.

Description of Work
Pool service

09/14/2022

Vaughn .

We Fix Ugly Pools did an amazing job with my pool- it looks better than ever. I really appreciated working with the entire team- they were professional and always on time. Keep up the good work. I highly recommend We Fix Ugly Pools.

Description of Work
Pool repair and maintenance

07/29/2022

Catherine F.

We Fix Ugly Pools is an all-around company. Whether you want pool installation, pool repair, or pool maintenance service, they won’t disappoint. They have consistently provided me with top-notch services for the last two years.

Description of Work
Routine pool cleaning and maintenance.

07/25/2022

Nate Z.

While we knew our pool was leaking, we couldn’t locate the source. It took the technicians from We Fix Ugly Pools a few minutes to find the leak. It’s now two months since they repaired the leak, and we haven’t experienced the problem again. The technicians were knowledgeable and personable, and I would certainly use them again for any pool repair service.

Description of Work
Pool repair service

07/23/2022

Henry A.

Highly professional, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. It was a pleasure to work with them to prepare our pool for the summer season.

Description of Work
Swimming pool service and maintenance, including water analysis and replenishing of various pool supplies.

07/21/2022

Martin L.

This was our first time constructing a pool, and we were unsure whether this was the right company for the job despite being a trusted friend’s recommendation. However, after our first meeting with the sales team, we were confident that they were up to the task. They started the project on time and completed it ahead of schedule. The outcome was beyond our expectations even though they stayed below our budget. The crew was very responsive, and they kept us updated on every step of the project. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Swimming pool design and construction.

07/19/2022

Ardita M.

From our initial consultation to completing our project, we had a wonderful experience with this pool contractor. They listened to our ideas and helped us make the right decisions to ensure our pool remodeling project turned out as we wanted. They did an excellent job, and we got value for our money. I would recommend them to anyone looking to transform their backyard with a pool remodel.

Description of Work
Pool remodel and addition of various landscape features.

07/17/2022

William D.

We had a serious leak in our pool. When we contacted We Fix Ugly Pools, they responded promptly and arrived at our place on time with the necessary tools. They were quick to identify and repair the leak. Everyone in the team was professional and friendly, and we would certainly call them again if we had a problem.

Description of Work
Swimming pool leak detection and repair

07/15/2022

Joune H.

I’m happy with the service I receive from the Ugly Pools crew. They know their stuff, and I wouldn’t use another company for pool cleaning.

Description of Work
Swimming pool cleaning and maintenance

07/13/2022

Cano .

We Fix Ugly Pools just finished installing our above-ground swimming pool. They lived up to their promise while staying within our budget. Their professionalism and customer service are top-notch.

Description of Work
Above ground pool design and installation

07/11/2022

Maria L.

The Ugly Pools technicians are professional and reliable. They arrived on time as promised, quickly diagnosed the problem, and fixed it accordingly. Their price was reasonable for the work done, and I would recommend them to anyone without reservations.

Description of Work
They identified and repaired a leak in our pool

07/09/2022

Kristin H.

We love our newly renovated pool. Our backyard has never looked this beautiful. Thank you, WFUP, for the excellent job.

Description of Work
Full pool renovation

07/07/2022

Pablo A.

If you need emergency pool repair service, call the Ugly Pools team. I recently had a problem that needed urgent attention, and their technicians didn’t disappoint. Very professional, responsive, and helpful.

Description of Work
Emergency pool repair service

07/05/2022

Scott .

This is the best pool contractor I’ve ever worked with. Everyone, from the sales team to the technical team, was professional and pleasant to deal with. Their customer service and workmanship are unmatched, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Swimming pool pump repair

07/03/2022

Lacy C.

The team that handled our pool renovation was professional, responsive, and diligent. Their team spirit was commendable. I appreciate the fact that they always arrived on time and cleaned the site every day after work. I couldn’t be more satisfied with their finished product. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
They renovated our pool, giving it a more modern and beautiful look.

07/01/2022

Daniel F.

I thought our pool remodeling would be a complex project, but We Fix Ugly Pools made it look so simple. They started the project on time and completed it earlier than we anticipated. Their customer service, workmanship, and attention to detail are impressive. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing professional pool remodeling services.

Description of Work
Pool Remodel

06/29/2022

Diana N.

We were torn between above ground and in-ground pool, but they advised on the best option and did a wonderful job installing it.

Description of Work
Pool Service and repair

06/27/2022

Michael V.

Excellent service! I am in the real estate business, and I have worked with We Fix Ugly Pools on a number of pool installation and remodel projects. They never disappoint - professional, honest, and time conscious. I would never use another contractor on my pool installation, remodeling, and repair projects.

Description of Work
The company provides me with pool installation, repair, and remodeling services.

06/25/2022

Cheryl O.

We had a fantastic experience working with the WFUP crew. They are professional, responsive, and pay great attention to detail. They quickly diagnosed the problem with our pool and recommended an effective solution. They don’t do guesswork for pool repairs, and I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Pool Service and repair

06/23/2022

Alicia W.

Anyone looking for reliable and affordable pool maintenance service should call the We Fix Ugly Pools team. They understand their job and will ensure your pool stays in remarkable condition all year round.

Description of Work
Routine pool maintenance

06/21/2022

Joshua N.

We Fix Ugly Pools is an excellent contractor. They go above and beyond to fix problems to ensure your pool functions efficiently. My pool has never looked this great and efficient. I wouldn’t choose another company for my pool repairs and maintenance.

Description of Work
Pool repair and maintenance

06/19/2022

Julia M.

My husband and I had a terrible experience with a local pool remodeling contractor. They did a shoddy job despite their exorbitant charges. My brother-in-law recommended We Fix Ugly Pools to fix the previous contractor’s mess. The Ugly Pools’ experienced and certified technicians quickly identified the problems and recommended the best solutions while considering our budget. They were professional, friendly, and informative, and we couldn’t be happier with their work. Now we understand the significance of choosing a reputable pool contractor like We Fix Ugly Pools.

Description of Work
The first contractor created more problems instead of fixing the existing ones. We Fix Ugly Pools understood our remodeling needs and exceeded our expectations.

Integrity Pools

Integrity Pools specializes in pool service, equipment repair and remodel. Our pool remodel work ranges from tile repair to complete backyard transformations. See photos on our profile or visit our website www.integritypools.org

Tru Blu Pool Renovations

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 28 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a “Tru” renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate.

Premier Pro Renovation, LLC.

Premier Pro Renovation has been family owned and operated since 1985. We specialize in remodeling plaster and tile pools of all sizes. Let our team of professionals show you why we have been considered the best for over 30 years. We do not offer services for pool liners, above ground pools, or general pool cleanings at this time. Contact us to discuss your next pool remodel today!

Varies by Service

Swimming Pool Service and Repair New Pool Construction Swimming Pool Renovation and Replastering