When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Detroit, MI
There are 9 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Detroit
- Mower DoctorFantastic experience. Mower Doctor came to my house and repaired the snowblower on site. The technician was right on time, he repaired the machine quickly, and it works a treat. I could not be happier.
- Don's Small Engine RepairJeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!
- Mark Ellis BuildersThey did an excellent job of the work, and it looks very good. The crew was friendly, courteous, expert, and hard-working. The job took longer than anticipated, mostly due to all the rain we had this summer, and cost more than anticipated, mostly due to additional rot discovered and repairs that needed to be done. We had let these repairs go for longer than we should have, and it is important to find and fix these problems before they get much worse and much more expensive, so I believe this is money well spent. They did a good job, and cleaned up very well afterwards. I will be happy to use them again
- Mower DoctorJason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of money
- Boullion Sales IncThey did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.
- Commercial LawnmowerI ran over a newspaper buried in the snow and it got jammed. Brought it up to Commercial Lawnmower and they had it fixed in 5 minutes. Only charged me $5.00. Very happy.
- Mower DoctorJason did an excellent job. It happened during the busy season of fall clean-up. Jason picked up the tractor and had the repairs finished as soon as possible. Payment was handled easily and the tractor works great. Jason cares about his work and his customers.
- Mower DoctorI had an appointment for later in the week and Jason was actually able to bump it up 2 days for me! In just under an hour, he identified the problem with my snow blower (leaking gasket that had a pinch in it) and repaired it, showed me where my manual gas shutoff was to help prevent wear on the lines, and gave me some advice on how to keep the snow blower dried out so snow can't freeze inside it and put wear on the belts that run the auger. The best part of all this is he comes right to your home so there's no time spent hauling it somewhere to get worked on and then having to haul it back
- WEINGARTZDave showed up on time and was very professional. Work was completed very quickly and effectively. Peformed oil change, filter changes, sharpened blades, cleaned up under the deck, and performed an overall tune-up. Dave took the time to give me an overview and overall status of the condition of the mower. While he was there, he also assisted me with another mower which we were having difficulty getting running. Overall, I was extremely pleased with this service. The service ran $229 (and I had a $10 off coupon). I found this worth the price since I did not have to worry about borrowing/renting a trailer to take the mower into their shop. Work was finished (on both machines) in about an hour and I was ready to mow
- RYAN'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR6 year old snow blower wouldn't crank, turn, nothing. They took it apart and discovered a gunked up carburetor. A new carburetor would not be available until April, so he did his best scrub job, put it all back together and delivered to us. All the while keeping us updated and giving us options and prices before moving to the next step of discovery and repair
Last update on February 19, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Detroit
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Maintaining a healthy lawn is a process with plenty of room for error. For lush, green grass and a thriving landscape, steer clear of these lawn care mistakes.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- River Rouge,
- Highland Park,
- Lincoln Park,
- Allen Park,
- Dearborn Heights,
- Hazel Park,
- Pleasant Ridge,
- Oak Park,
- Huntington Woods,
- Center Line,
- Garden City,
- Grosse Pointe Park,
- Royal Oak,
- Madison Heights
lawn mower repair shops in Detroit
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA APPLIANCE & LAWNMOWER15040 SCHAEFER HWY
Detroit, Michigan 48227
- AAA APPLIANCE & LAWNMOWER
- Don's Small Engine Repair630 S Mill St
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Don's Small Engine Repair
- Elevation Contracting LLC496 Allison Dr
Almont, Michigan 48003
- Elevation Contracting LLC
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc32709 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington, Michigan 48334
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc
- Home Depot8053 Challis Rd
Brighton, Michigan 48116
- Home Depot
- Integrity Construction & Concrete INC22110 Sunnyside St
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48080
- Integrity Construction & Concrete INC
- JPH Construction1315 Laurel Valley Dr
Waterford, Michigan 48327
- JPH Construction
- Larry's Mower Shop5040 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- Larry's Mower Shop
- Wolverine Lawn Equipment26423 Harper ave.
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48081
- Wolverine Lawn Equipment