Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Detroit, MI
There are 8 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Detroit
- Don's Small Engine RepairJeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!
- Mower DoctorJason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of money
- Boullion Sales IncThey did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.
- Mark Ellis BuildersThey did an excellent job of the work, and it looks very good. The crew was friendly, courteous, expert, and hard-working. The job took longer than anticipated, mostly due to all the rain we had this summer, and cost more than anticipated, mostly due to additional rot discovered and repairs that needed to be done. We had let these repairs go for longer than we should have, and it is important to find and fix these problems before they get much worse and much more expensive, so I believe this is money well spent. They did a good job, and cleaned up very well afterwards. I will be happy to use them again
- Commercial LawnmowerI ran over a newspaper buried in the snow and it got jammed. Brought it up to Commercial Lawnmower and they had it fixed in 5 minutes. Only charged me $5.00. Very happy.
- Mower DoctorJason did an excellent job. It happened during the busy season of fall clean-up. Jason picked up the tractor and had the repairs finished as soon as possible. Payment was handled easily and the tractor works great. Jason cares about his work and his customers.
- Canton Lawn & SnowI had planned to leave the snow blower and pick up the next day, but he decided he could do it while I waited. In and out in 20 minutes. OEM part. Fair price.
- Mower DoctorI had an appointment for later in the week and Jason was actually able to bump it up 2 days for me! In just under an hour, he identified the problem with my snow blower (leaking gasket that had a pinch in it) and repaired it, showed me where my manual gas shutoff was to help prevent wear on the lines, and gave me some advice on how to keep the snow blower dried out so snow can't freeze inside it and put wear on the belts that run the auger. The best part of all this is he comes right to your home so there's no time spent hauling it somewhere to get worked on and then having to haul it back
- ROCHESTER LAWN EQUIPMENT CTRNew carb worked great and they saved me $21. Needless to say, when I need help again with my lawn mower, etc. they'll get my business.
- MOBLE MOWER REPAIRIt was an excellent experience. Andy really does fine work. Mower hadn't been started in THREE years and Andy knew just what to do as did his assistant Stacy. Mower works like a charm.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Detroit
- Business Description:Handyman for Multiple Projects, All areas of home improvement inside and out. We are a family owned and operated company, serving the Downriver area for all your handyman needs since 1982. We are residential home experts. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:It was a wonderful experience and he did very good job. He had a really good eye and had a good taste. He had a good invoicing with recite and the pricing was fair.Julie S.
- Business Description:When it comes to broken lawn mowers, Mower Doctor is the only name to trust. We offer sharpening, tune-ups and belt replacements on all product models. Give us a call to have yours fixed!Recent Review:Jason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of moneyCarolyn K.
- Business Description:Elevation Contracting is an exterior home improvement company with over 20 years of experience helping homeowners restore, repair and most importantly make the right maintenance decisions on their property. Professional and on time. Consultation is always free and unbiased. E.C strives to elevate all parties involved in any home improvement decision through integrity and thoughtful inspectionRecent Review:August 31, 2020 I can't tell you how PLEASED I am to have picked Phillip Matthews from Angie's List. His company is called Elevation Contracting, out of Almont ,Michigan. Phillip is the Owner and Operator of this excellent company. I am 71 years old and widowed and live in my family's 170 year old Centennial farmhouse in Rochester Hills, Mi, With the last storm which brought the most damaging wind and rain it made an awful amount of damage to my roof and the cedar siding. Rain was coming down through my home in the dining room and making its way to my basement. I was horrified and scared. Being alone, I decided to go on Angie's List ( which I trust) and find someone who would come out and help repair my dear beloved farmhouse. I had four companies which were listed and I checked each one that I needed help. The only one I heard from immediately was Phillip Matthews from Elevation Contracting in Almont ,Mi. He was so kind and concerned and said he would be out there to quote and help me immediately. He came out and was the most professional, kind, compassionate, hard working man I have ever seen. He went on my roof and checked the damage and said don't worry I will get this taken care of for you. I wanted to cry. I had contractors before who I called out on different things which I needed help on and they were rude, cold and only cared about telling me how much all the would cost me. Phillip is so down to earth and really is a wonderful person. At 71, I can tell you his parents did a fabulous job raising him. I would recommend this gentleman at Elevation Contracting for ANY project you need completed and done correctly. I give this man the highest recommendation there is. I will use Phillip Matthews for ALL my home projects and have already recommended him to my family and friends. I am so thrilled there are still men out there in this business who will not try and cheat you, and do only what they have to and be gone. If you ever need to ask me about his work and integrity you are more then welcome to email me at: Lyniet@peoplepc.com. My name is Lyn. I can only hope, I can let you know, LOOK NO FUTHER for someone to help you in your time of need. Sincerely, Lyn ToussainLyn T.
- Business Description:Available for remodeling projects. 25 Years experience, we can also do Garages and Barns, Home Additions and any exterior wood replacement including Siding.Recent Review:They worked the weekend to get the job done. A+Avery T.
- Business Description:Fix Quicker is a local business serving primarily in Washtenaw County area. Our staff consists in a group of professionals with great experience in Home improvements & Repairs, they are specially skilled handymen averaging 10+ years of experiencRecent Review:I got a response to my quote request very quickly and was able to schedule a service date within just a couple of days. Tony was very accommodating, helpful, polite and professional. I would definitely hire him again for other services in my home and recommend to friendsKelley T.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs.Recent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:With 29 years of repair experience, we get the job done right! Whether you need repair service or parts on your small engine vehicle or equipment, we are factory certified with trained engineers and mechanics, we have the experience and equipment to serve you. Please contact us or stop by our service repair store today for quality service you can depend on. We service all consumer and commercial brands of lawnmowers, zero turn riding lawnmowers, snowblowers, chainsaws, trimmers, generator..Recent Review:Jeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them againLinda D.
- Business Description:Boullion Sales IncRecent Review:They did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.steve b.
- Business Description:experience professional handyman for all your home needsRecent Review:Everything went well. They were professional and on time. They were wonderful and highly recommended.Destiny G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- River Rouge
- Highland Park
- Lincoln Park
- Allen Park
- Dearborn Heights
- Hazel Park
- Pleasant Ridge
- Oak Park
- Huntington Woods
- Center Line
- Garden City
- Grosse Pointe Park
- Royal Oak
- Madison Heights
lawn mower repair shops in Detroit
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bakers Mobile Repair Services23112 Wellington Crescent 304
Clinton Township, Michigan
- BASIC & MORE SERVICES, LLC18698 GARFIELD
- Batteries Shack44478 mound rd
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- BATTERY WAREHOUSE46281 VAN DYKE AVE
- BID'S SERVICE INC11276 E 10 MILE RD
- Boullion Sales Inc8530 N Territorial Rd
- Bourlier & Sons Inc35850 Utica Rd
Clinton Township, Michigan
- Briens Services Inc815 N Union
- Bakers Mobile Repair Services
- Chosen To Build LLC3343 N Delaware St
- Chosen To Build LLC
- Garden Solutions & MaintenanceP.O. Box 183377
Shelby Township, Michigan
- GENESIS LAWN & SNOW EQUIPMENT REPAIR6660 BUCK ST
- George's Lawnmower Sales and Service26118 Plymouth Rd
- Global Landscape Center12725 Levan Rd
- Goods Garage 33451 James J Pompo Dr
- Great Lakes Mobile Small Engine RepairP.O Box 4041 Center Line, MI 48015
Center Line, Michigan
- Greenia's Outdoor Power & Sport3545 Van Dyke Rd
- Greenway Mower Repair14907 Nine Mile Rd
- Garden Solutions & Maintenance
- JPH Construction1315 Laurel Valley Dr
- JPH Construction
- Mark's Outdoor Power Equipment16959 Northville Rd
- Metropolitan Air Compressor29191 Groesbeck Hwy
- MiLawnCare85 Leetonia Dr
- Modern Mower35296 Mound Rd
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Mower Doctor33636 Hathaway
- Mr Green Lawn41210 paign dr
Sterling Hts, Michigan
- Mark's Outdoor Power Equipment
- Wolverine Lawn Equipment26423 Harper ave.
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
- Wolverine Lawn Equipment
- Zays Repair
- Zays Repair