Proper storage each year will extend the life of your mower and save time and money. If you don't winterize your mower, it may not work properly come summer.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Dallas, TX
There are 10 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Dallas
- B & C Land GroomB&C provided excellent service! Punctual, efficient, and meticulous! My coworker recommended them and I'm highly satisfied with their work! Excellent yard care!
- Small Engine RepairI highly recommend Dwight Hubbard and his Small Engine Repair shop in Ovilla, TX. Dwight has his shop on his property and the number of mowers and lawn tractors at his shop reflect the confidence folks have in his abilities. He was able to get my old mower running perfectly and turned it around in a couple of days. He also is very reasonable in his pricing--very fair. I will use Dwight again and recommend him without reservation
- TOP CUT MOWER REPAIRExcellent. Top Cut deserves its high ratings. They checked with me about all repair work that needed to be done and the costs. Fixed the axle, strut and bearing assemblies. This lawn tractor also has an oil drain plug that is difficult to get to and use without getting oil everywhere. Top Cut added a connector that will make changing the oil very easy and prevent oil spillage. Really appreciated that extra effort. Excellent company with folks who know their business about mowers and lawn tractors. I recommend them without reservation
- Galaxy Contractors LLCBad. He is not honest guy and doesn’t care of his business reputation. Bad communication. Poor professionalism and zero ethic. His FB “public page” is locked to make comments or reviews. Send me my money back. People be careful with this business don’t make mistakes with them because they will take advantage
- TOP CUT MOWER REPAIRI paid a diagnostic fee of $20 which would apply to the services I wanted: replace blades and pull cord and perform tune. They evaluated the mower and said it was not worth fixing due to engine scoring and carburator problems. Good advice for old mower.
- FoRRest Small Engine RepairCalled in and worked with Dee to schedule the mobile repair. She was very friendly and professional. She called me on the day for the work, to confirm the time Forrest would arrive for at my home. Forrest showed up at the time specified. He looked the lawn mower over and told me the best course of action. He fixed the issue with the mower quickly and then started it up to show me it was working properly. He was very friendly, and the price for the repair was great. I now have a working lawn mower again
- Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & LightingAndy reviewed the system previously installed. He recommended added the sprinkle head to one area and added one more zone. He also rearranged the sprinkle heads and changed sprinkle heads for optimal effectiveness of coverage of both flower bed and lawn area, The charge was reasonable
- Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & LightingCrew was friendly and knowledgeable. They arrived late in the day (at the promised time) and got right to work. They tested the system, explained fully what needed to be done, and did it. Took about 1.5 hours. Left the lawn in good shape (no holes or torn up areas). And the fee was very reasonable. The office called a few days later to check that I was satisfied with the job and to thank me for my business. A class act from start to finish
- Santamaria Irrigation LandscapesThe owner and his crew did an excellent job. I have used Santamaria for over three years and would not consider anyone else. They are very responsive to my requests. We had them re-landscape our pool area and they did an excellent job. Very easy to work with.
- Big & Small Mower RepairIt went well. Bill promised my mower in a week, picked it up and returned it as he said he would. He found the issue and repaired it, plus did some extra maintenance that was needed. Kind, professional and honest.
Last update on April 11, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Dallas
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Deciding whether to repair or replace a faulty lawn mower is a tricky conundrum. Luckily, it often comes down to some pretty cut-and-dry costs.
If you’ve noticed your mower isn’t running well after bringing it out of storage, old gas may be to blame. Here’s what to do about it if you encounter this situation.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Dallas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Home Commercial Services128 Westfork Dr, http://www.cleaning4hcs.com/
Fort Worth, Texas 76114
- Home Commercial Services
- Man Of All Work Services LLCP.O. Box 1982
Red Oak, Texas 75154
- Mean Green Lawn and Landscape, LLC2970 Suffolk Dr
Ft Worth, Texas 76133
- Mobile Mower Repair791 Hwy 77 N Ste 501C-123
Waxahachie, Texas 75165
- ModernGreen, Inc.2715 S. Great Southwest Pkwy
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
- MOTOR AND MOWER SUPPLY109 E Ellison St
Burleson, Texas 76028
- MOWER MEDIC INC2540 DICKERSON PKWY
Carrollton, Texas 75006
- Man Of All Work Services LLC
- PLANO POWER EQUIPMENT1414 N CENTRAL EXPY
Plano, Texas 75074
- PLANO POWER EQUIPMENT
- RENT-A-MAN DFW Home Improvements & Handyman Co.901 W. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75023
- Repair Pro Construction Handyman301 S David St
Burleson, Texas 76028
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RICHARDSON MOTORSPORTS408 S CENTRAL EXPY
Richardson, Texas 75080
- RICHARDSON SAW & LAWNMOWER802 S CENTRAL EXPWY
Richardson, Texas 75080
- RENT-A-MAN DFW Home Improvements & Handyman Co.
- TOP CUT MOWER REPAIR1105 COLORADO LN C1
Arlington, Texas 76015
- TOP CUT MOWER REPAIR