Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2021

1217 Brumlow Ave

Southlake, TX 76092

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!...

Resposiveness

irrigation system (397)drain pipe installation (32)lawn & landscaping (14)lawn care (13)plumbers (12)landscape lighting (7)lighting (5)drain cleaning (3)well & water pump repair (3)lawn treatment (3)lawn mower repair (2)pool cleaning (1)

11/25/2019

They were very prompt and the response time was great. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my sprinkler system and they repaired it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

07/05/2019

It went well. Derek and Hector arrived punctually and got right to work. They found not one, but two leaks, in the same station on our system. They made the needed repairs and tested to make sure all heads functioned properly. I was pleased with the work, but their price seemed a bit high for the time they were here and the few parts they used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our sprinkler system had a major leak in one station that we had to have fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

11/11/2018

My backyard is very large and with the heavy torrential rains increasing each year, my garage kept flooding. I tried many different approaches from many other companies over many years to include the French drain I installed. None of the fixes worked. This year in September, I heard about Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage and Lighting helping someone in my neighborhood who said that after we had over 8 i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage System Installation

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

09/11/2018

The technician arrived on time and was very courteous and professional. He checked out our system and gave us $565 in repairs that were recommended (sprinkler heads and nozzles to be replaced). He also disconnected our rain sensor and reprogrammed our system to follow water restrictions. I thought the estimate was rather high for the work needed so I passed on the repairs. I was charged $99 for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Andy’s to do a system check on our sprinkler system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] - I am sorry to hear about your recent service visit. Your experience, and the contrast in our pricing vs competitors, does not completely add up, so I went into your profile in our system and do not actually show that we have visited your home recently. Now I am concerned that a former employee, or another company, may be falsely representing us. I would greatly apprec...

09/10/2018

They found a tree root had broken the main line going to the main valve. They cut out the tree root and replaced the main line. Everything operates correctly now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The main valve was leaking out of the ground when the sprinklers were operating

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

09/05/2018

I requested Andy’s look at our sprinkler system as we had two zone we knew were not functioning. I was told on the phone that they would charge $95 for a full system check and report of required repairs. The technician could not find the valve (hope that’s the right term) for each of the six zones of our sprinkler system and informed us that although they had not even located the problematic valve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system assessment / repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] - please accept my apologies for your recent service experience. What you described definitely does not meet with the level of integrity and professionalism that we strive for at every job. I have passed your information and review along to the Southlake division office, and a manger will be reaching out to you soon.

07/10/2018

Called, made an appointment (was about two weeks out on appointments). On the date and appointed time, An Andy's truck arrived on time with three employees. They listened to my issues; one zone was not working and I wanted a tune up of the system, as well. They set about checking everything, ran all 9 zones I have, replaced three leaky sprinkler heads found during testing and adjusted the sprinkle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned up my sprinkler system for my residence

COST $223.41

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

06/25/2018

Very professional. Price was reasonable for the work performed. Will use again as necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leak in servo unit. Laid new wire as repair to short. Replaced some heads. Performed tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

05/28/2018

They arrived on schedule as usual and quickly identified which heads were not performing - including 3 or 4 that had been broken by the lawn service. They also quickly identified the source of the leak I had identified last Winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual inspection and tune-up as well as replacing a valve that began leaking last winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

05/14/2018

The team made quick work of the valve replacement and overall system check as well as replacing the two or three broken heads.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One valve was replaced as well as a couple of replacement heads

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Sprinkler repair, maintenance, re-routes, and improvements; drip irrigation installation, repair, and maintenance; outdoor drainage installation, clean-outs, and repairs; landscape lighting design, installation, and repairs.

NEW sprinkler system installations