Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Texas: Environment
04/30/2024

1217 Brumlow Ave

Southlake, TX 76092

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!...

irrigation system (398)drain pipe installation (32)lawn & landscaping (14)lawn care (13)plumbers (12)landscape lighting (7)lighting (5)drain cleaning (3)well & water pump repair (3)lawn treatment (3)lawn mower repair (2)pool cleaning (1)

09/11/2021

Deloris M.

They do excellent job. They come out and show me how to use my system, show me which area need to water, and gave me good advice.

Description of Work
They come out and maintain my system annually.

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

11/25/2019

Kevin B.

They were very prompt and the response time was great. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my sprinkler system and they repaired it.

Work Completed On 11/10/2019

07/05/2019

Culver W.

It went well. Derek and Hector arrived punctually and got right to work. They found not one, but two leaks, in the same station on our system. They made the needed repairs and tested to make sure all heads functioned properly. I was pleased with the work, but their price seemed a bit high for the time they were here and the few parts they used.

Description of Work
Our sprinkler system had a major leak in one station that we had to have fixed.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

11/11/2018

Linda L.

My backyard is very large and with the heavy torrential rains increasing each year, my garage kept flooding. I tried many different approaches from many other companies over many years to include the French drain I installed. None of the fixes worked. This year in September, I heard about Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage and Lighting helping someone in my neighborhood who said that after we had over 8 inches of rain, that the drainage system they had installed by Andy’s completely took care of the excessive water, and they did not have any potential flooding problems. I contacted Andy’s immediately, and Jackson Drew came to my home to review the flooding issues and immediately was able to assess the situation and quickly came up with a permanent, reliable and common-sense solution. Jackson knew exactly what needed to be done, he was extremely professional, clearly communicated the information to me, and was very, very polite. Every question and concern I had was quickly and fully addressed in a respectful, easy to understand way. Jackson is a true professional and a great asset to his organization. Jackson sent me the official quote by email the next business day which was very clear on the work to be completed. Further, Jackson assured me, in person, that Andy’s honors its workmanship and that their team members have been there for many years with a great deal of experience and produce high-quality work. Andy’s team members are experts in their fields. I knew that the solution Jackson suggested was absolutely the fix needed to stop the flooding in my yard and garage. The work was scheduled asap, and they were able to complete the drainage system installation in early November. It was a very large job which took 3 days. Jackson and his crews were very professional, on time, and did an excellent job from the beginning to the end. Further, Jackson quickly and expertly replied to every single question and concern that I had about the project. I would highly recommend Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage and Lighting for any service they provide, especially flooding and sprinkler issues which are the services I had for this year. The initial cost seemed high; however, it was well worth it, and the amount of time they spent on the project making sure it was done correctly, showed me that they truly care. Jackson Drew is an exceptional professional and expert and was a pleasure to work with during this project. I have recommended him already to colleagues, and will most certainly be requesting him for future service requests with Andy’s. Thank you.

Description of Work
Drainage System Installation

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

09/11/2018

Carl L.

The technician arrived on time and was very courteous and professional. He checked out our system and gave us $565 in repairs that were recommended (sprinkler heads and nozzles to be replaced). He also disconnected our rain sensor and reprogrammed our system to follow water restrictions. I thought the estimate was rather high for the work needed so I passed on the repairs. I was charged $99 for the service call. I decided to get a few other bids and got much more reasonable bids ranging from $144 to $200. Many of the heads and nozzles needed to be adjusted not replaced. I am not sure if this is standard practice for Andy’s or they just didn’t want the job so they gave me this absurd estimate. Needless to say, I will not be using Andy’s in the future.

Description of Work
We had Andy’s to do a system check on our sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] - I am sorry to hear about your recent service visit. Your experience, and the contrast in our pricing vs competitors, does not completely add up, so I went into your profile in our system and do not actually show that we have visited your home recently. Now I am concerned that a former employee, or another company, may be falsely representing us. I would greatly appreciate your help getting to the bottom of this; if you would be willing, will you please call 972-418-6998 and ask for Bryan. We tried calling the number we have on file for you, however it is requiring an extension that we don't have on file. I hope to hear from you, and thank you.

09/10/2018

Dwayne B.

They found a tree root had broken the main line going to the main valve. They cut out the tree root and replaced the main line. Everything operates correctly now.

Description of Work
The main valve was leaking out of the ground when the sprinklers were operating

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

09/05/2018

Joel M.

I requested Andy’s look at our sprinkler system as we had two zone we knew were not functioning. I was told on the phone that they would charge $95 for a full system check and report of required repairs. The technician could not find the valve (hope that’s the right term) for each of the six zones of our sprinkler system and informed us that although they had not even located the problematic valves with our system, that we owed them $257.00 and if we wanted them to repair the system it would be in excess of $2500.00. Strange they could quote a price when they could not even find the valves that were causing our zones to work. On top of that, the technician admitted Andy’s was over priced and that we should not use them. What a waste of money. Now I’m out over $250, have no idea what is wrong with my system, and still need to call a sprinkler repair company. I would never recommend Andy’s to anyone I know.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system assessment / repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] - please accept my apologies for your recent service experience. What you described definitely does not meet with the level of integrity and professionalism that we strive for at every job. I have passed your information and review along to the Southlake division office, and a manger will be reaching out to you soon.

07/10/2018

CHARLES C.

Called, made an appointment (was about two weeks out on appointments). On the date and appointed time, An Andy's truck arrived on time with three employees. They listened to my issues; one zone was not working and I wanted a tune up of the system, as well. They set about checking everything, ran all 9 zones I have, replaced three leaky sprinkler heads found during testing and adjusted the sprinkler heads as necessary. They also reset my timer to run the times, days and amount I wanted so it would run on automatic. Ran the complete system again to check all was correct, asked me if I was satisfied (which I definitely was), gave me the bill, which I paid with a credit card and before leaving, they thanked me for my business and said if I have any additional issues, to please call and they would come out to service me. They completed everything in just underone hour I will definitely hire them again to service my water sprinkler system!

Description of Work
Tuned up my sprinkler system for my residence

Cost $223.41

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

06/25/2018

Ross G.

Very professional. Price was reasonable for the work performed. Will use again as necessary.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in servo unit. Laid new wire as repair to short. Replaced some heads. Performed tune up.

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

05/28/2018

John W.

They arrived on schedule as usual and quickly identified which heads were not performing - including 3 or 4 that had been broken by the lawn service. They also quickly identified the source of the leak I had identified last Winter.

Description of Work
Annual inspection and tune-up as well as replacing a valve that began leaking last winter.

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

Sprinkler repair, maintenance, re-routes, and improvements; drip irrigation installation, repair, and maintenance; outdoor drainage installation, clean-outs, and repairs; landscape lighting design, installation, and repairs.

NEW sprinkler system installations