The best ice melt options for concrete driveways are fairly inexpensive and easy to find at hardware stores or online. Whether you choose an option designed to work quickly or something a little “greener,” learn which one is best for your driveway.
Get matched with top snow removal services in Columbus, OH
There are 57 highly-rated local snow removal services.
Recent Snow Removal Reviews in Columbus
- Double ds Stump Grinding , tree fellingThey were great, Donald Dawson is wonderful guy, dependable, reliable, good and reasonable prices, friendly and very professional. just all good things to say about them. I trust them completely. He is a great guy and does great work.
- Landscapes By Terra, IncThey are very efficient, very reliable, thorough in what they do. I was totally very satisfied with what they did last year so we called them this year. I opted for their automatically coming out and do the service. I give them top grade.
- Landscapes By Terra, IncI have been using Terra for snow removal for several years. They do a great job. They come promptly and remove snow from walkways and the sidewalk. They also put down salt. I have no complaints. While they are a bit pricy, it is worth it to have them automatically come and take care of winter weather for me
- Landscapes By Terra, IncThey are quick, responsive and have excellent pricing. He came out a lot faster than I thought he would be able to. They are always professional and always do an excellent job for us. They also do landscaping for us in the warmer months.
- Landscapes By Terra, IncThey have done a great job at a reasonable price. They are very prompt and I would highly recommend them.
- Landscapes By Terra, IncI only engage Terra for snow removal at my home. This is the second winter I have used them. They are extremely reliable and no matter when the snow arrives, they magically appear to remove it from driveway/walkway and apply a salt-like retardant. They often arrive in wee hours to quietly ensure everything is clear in the morning
- Landscapes By Terra, IncWhen I called for a quote they came out and viewed it and emailed a quote to me. I was not sure if I should hire them but when we had a surprise snow storm over night I emailed them one early Saturday morning and they responded VERY promptly. Within the next half hour they went to our commercial location and shoveled and/or put calcium in our walk ways. They responded to my emails very promptly and when I was traveling was on top of our needs before I could get an email out to them. Because of their attention to our needs and communication, I'll continue to use them and refer them to anyone who needs a landscaper or snow removal
- Arbaugh Tree Service1:00 p.m. I sat down and searched Angie's list for a snow removal company in my area. Gave them a call a little after one. By 2:30 Garry was here and my driveway was clear by 2:40. He even did some snow shoveling to clear some areas he could't reach with the plow and a little cleanup.
- Ohio Tree Care IncExtremely well. Ohio Tree Care is my go to company for all tree care and snow removal services. they are professional, knowledgeable and affordable. I manage five camps in 33 counties and Ohio Tree Care has serviced every one of our properties. Highly recommend.
- Cox Tree ServiceI HAVE A BIG DRIVEWAY AND IT WAS NOT PLOWED IN OVER A WEEK SO A LOT OF SNOW PILED UP. HE EVEN CALLED BACK WHEN SNOWED AGAIN TO SEE IF I NEEDED ASSISTANCE.
Snow Removal Services in Columbus
- Business Description:We are Fully insured and licensed. We offer reliable, QUALITY, Lawn Care and Landscaping services, as well as exterior Home Maintenance at an affordable price. Our clients are typically homeowners and business owners who outsource all of their maintenance to our one-stop process. Moneyback Guarantee! We will work with you until you are satisfied or refund the amount of any labor charged. Give us 1% of your trust and we’ll earn the other 99%Recent Review:Wonderful! I couldn't be more pleased! I will definitely hire Quality Yard & Home Maintenance again for future jobs.Jessica R.
- Business Description:We use nontoxic solutions to safely and effectively clean your carpet and treat pet urine stains & odors to keep your pets and family healthy. If you have a pet, you need our pet safe carpet cleaning process. We also donate more to the local animal adoption center each time you schedule carpet cleaning. We have pets of our own so we know how important it is to take care of pet stain & odor issues safely & effectively. We have a customized treatment for just about every pet stain and odor prob..Recent Review:They did wonderful job in and out. All of them were hardworkingMARY A.
- Business Description:My name is Steve and I am the owner of Caldwell Lawn Service. I have been proudly serving the Columbus area for the last 15 year. Caldwell Lawn Service is built on integrity and I offer the highest level of professionalism. When you call Caldwell Lawn Service, you will speak directly to me and I am on the job site from start to finish. I pride myself on providing prompt services with no hidden fees. Thank you for considering Caldwell Lawn Service and I look forward to impressing youRecent Review:Steve Caldwell and his crew were very responsive to my inquiries, and came to my Mother's home to provide me with an estimate for lawn mowing and trimming services. Upon consideration, my Mother and I hire Steve's company mid-May. A month in, he and his crew have been doing a great job for my Mother. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his companyCHRISTOPHER W.
- Business Description:Key to Green Lawn Care is dedicated to their customers and stands behind their service. We work hard to be the best in the industry. The owner is on-site for each service performed to ensure quality and customer satisfaction (no subcontractors are used). We do not charge to come out and provide an estimate. Give us a call todayRecent Review:They are excellent. I have been using them for 10 years.Sandra L.
- Business Description:Are you looking for experienced contractors who have years of experience and training? If you answered yes then you've come to the right place! Call us in Central Ohio today to learn more about us!Recent Review:They did a nice job. I was happy with them. They came out and gave me a quote. When they came out they told me it needed a separate line in order to work properly. There was no high pressure sales at all. The explained what he needed to do and why. He gave me the quote and validated it up to 60 days. He was able to schedule me in the same week I called him back. They stayed late. Answered my questions about what they were doing as they were doing itJackie V.
- Business Description:We offer complete landscape design build, paver patio installations (no concrete work) & maintenance services. Our prices are provided in writing and do not change unless the scope of work changes per a customer request. We require a negotiable 50% deposit to schedule a project. Our staff members are degreed, industry certified, outstanding people dedicated to providing the best customer service and product possible. Award winning. Services offered include: Landscaping design & build, patios,..Recent Review:The crew was wonderful. Very meticulous and hard working. They took the time to do the job correctly. They corrected the mistakes made on the installation of my previous patio ten years ago. They really did the job the way I would have done it myself (if I could). Very conscientious. I would recommend 9 Trees to anyone, including my own motherKEVIN & JENNY M.
- Business Description:All work completed is done in house by trained, and honest employees all work has a warranty and we are all local nativesRecent Review:Fred and Chris were prompt, professional, and careful with their work. Their estimated time to complete the work was spot on; ditto the estimated cost. We were very pleased with all the results. This is a family-owned business so that's another reason we'll hire them againLINDA M.
- Business Description:Ask for details.Recent Review:Very well. Meticulous. Cleaned the area well. Crew was courteous and easy to work with.Salvatore A.
- Business Description:Averie Asphalt Sealcoating has been in business since 2015. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We are locally owned and operated. We specialize in asphalt maintenance such as remove & replace old asphalt, sealcoating, pot hole repair, crackfill, and line striping. In our off season, we offer snow plowing and saltRecent Review:I picked this company based on reviews from Angi. Thank you Brian & Earletta. They cleaned and sealed our driveway. When I asked them if we need two coats for the driveway, they told me that there is no need and explained about the product that they use. If it is not required, they do not recommend more than one coat to make more money. Other providers had recommended two coats for the same driveway. We are very happy with their serviceRAMARAO & REKHA V.
- Business Description:Mark Greiner founded our company in 1979 after graduating from Ohio State University with a degree in horticulture. Mark is a highly qualified landscape designer and expert plant professional. He is an actively involved owner, personally selecting landscape plants and overseeing installation to ensure that every project is worthy of his name.Recent Review:I will give them A+. I am very please with the work. The owner have a lot of helpful ideas and very imaginative. His ideas are tremendous. His friendly. I will hire him again.DAVE C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful snow removal service articles
Annual snow removal costs can vary depending on the size of your property, your location, and any extra services you’re interested in. We’ll help you figure out the cost of an annual snow removal contract, along with DIY options to consider.
More than 4,000 people visit the emergency room every year due to snow blower injuries. But what is the most common injury associated with snow blowers?
Find snow removal services in
- Upper Arlington
- Grove City
- New Albany
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
snow removal services in Columbus
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Landscaping & Lawncare2263 Johnston Rd
Upper Arlington, Ohio
- A FINER CUT LANDSCAPING SERVICES909 E COOKE RD
- A Treemendous Design6368 Scioto & Darby Creek Rd
- A&B Landscaping Service135 Danbury Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- ABBOTT LAWNS & LANDSCAPING241 Olde North Church Rd
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute Landscape & DesignsPO Box 211064
- ACT SERVICES PROPERTY MAINTENANCE1230 ONSLOW DR
- Agronomics Inc11283 Fancher Rd
- Agroscapes11471 Goodman Road
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Seasons Grounds Keeping3901 Groveport Rd
- All Seasons Grounds KeepingP.O.Box 347
- ALLEN LAWN SERVICE201 BELLFIELD AVE
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- ALPHA M LANDSCAPING3381 Stephen Dr S
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- Applied Lawn Care Ltd45 Israel St
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Arbaugh Tree Service2800 Pickerington Rd
- Averie Asphalt Sealcoating5856 Aqua Bay Dr
- Awesome Lawncare LLC3510 High Creek Dr
- A & M Landscaping & Lawncare
- BAKER LANDSCAPING LLC3246 SCIOTO GLEN DR
- Barbeau Lawn and Landscape LLCP.O. Box 2729
- BARRY RIDGE LANDSCAPING1034 MEDHURST RD
- Bartolone's Custom Trim7480 Maxtown Rd
- BCI MECHANICAL CONTRACTING, INC.P.O. BOX 30309
- Bello Giardino LLC708 Internet Dr
- Bentley Lawn Care LLC480 S Grener Ave Ste C
- Blake Evans Remodeling1267 Worthington Creek Dr
- BOB'S LAWN CARE119 OAKLAND PARK AVE
- BobcatPro185 County Line Rd
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- BRADLEY HAJOST ENTERPRISES, LLC424 E Mulberry St
- Brady Grounds Maintenance1310 Millington Ct
- Brookewood Construction Co Inc120 N High St
- Brookside Lawn Service6050 Stone Rd
- Buck & Sons Landscape Service Inc7147 Hayden Run Rd
- Buckeye All Seasons12630 Cherry Lane
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Lawn & Landscape, LLCP. O Box 103
- BURKE'S LAWN CARE280 W WILLIAM ST
- BAKER LANDSCAPING LLC
- C & M Landscape IncP.O. Box 1376
- C&T LAWN AND TREE SERVICE5509 palmer rd nw
Washington Court House, Ohio
- C.F painting7777 Fawn meadow Ct
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- CALDWELL LAWN SERVICEPO BOX 1163
- Carlisle Lawn Service2222 Fairfax Rd
- Carpet Clean-Ceramic Clean LLC.PO Box 129
- Central Ohio Hardscapes and Landscapes396 sentry Ln
- Central Ohio Tree Trimming ServicePO Box 718
- CHAPMAN ROOFING135 N TERRACE AVE
- Charter Oaks Tree & Landscaping Co Inc6336 State Route 605 South
- CHRIS MYERS2807-B DELMAR DR
- Christopher's Affordable Lawncare & Services369 Buckingham St
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- Clayton's Services778 Parkgrove Way
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Clinton Tree Service3497 Panhandle Rd
- CLMS Landscapes7693 Corporate Blvd
Plain City, Ohio
- Colonial Hills Lawncare, LLC253 Park Blvd.
- Columbus Turf Works LLCPO Box 351
- COMMUNITY GREEN LAWN SVC4545 Sutphen Court
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
- Contract Sweepers & Equipment2137 Parkwood Avenue
- Cornwell Lawn & Landscaping, LLCPO BOX 21260
- Cox Tree ServicePO Box 924
- CPG Contracting LLC4030 Sharon Ave
- Creative Lawn CarePO Box 1478
- CROSS CREEK IRRIGATIONPO BOX 655
- CURB APPEAL LANDSCAPING3330 BIDLINGTON DR
- CUSTOM CLASSIC RENOVATIONS LTD/THE HOME BUTLER1605 Shawnee Ave
- Custom Yard Work8787 Croton Rd
- Cyclemet Inc2405 Harrison Rd
- C & M Landscape Inc
- D & D ASPHALT SEALING LLC13199 E CROSSET HILL DR
- D & R QUALITY CARPET CLEANING/LAWN CARE5551 AVERY RD
- Daddy's jack of all trades
- DALGARN'S LANDSCAPING & GARDEN CENTER INC6490 COLUMBUS RD
- DANIEL'S LANDSCAPING LLC4835 PLAIN CITY GEORGESVILLE RD
Plain City, Ohio
- Dean Landscape Construction3977 W Henderson Rd
- DeeCee's Mobile Power Washing LLC2502 E St Rte 29
- Dennis Lawn Care & Landscape 4605 Seldom Seen Rd
- Devlin Lawncare1455 Linbrook Ct
- DIAMOND CUT LAWN & LANDSCAPE L.L.C.7404 Worthington Rd
- Dickson LandscapeP.O. Box 1692
- DiMaggio Construction Inc.4853 Westerville Rd. A
- DLL Landscaping & Tree Service3080 Lamb Ave
- Downing Lawncare LLC5151 Norwich St
- DreamScapes Ohio3588 Cedar Hill Rd NW
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Dueling Blades Lawn Care309 E Main St
Plain City, Ohio
- D & D ASPHALT SEALING LLC