Indianapolis area electricians discuss how to choose light fixtures and light bulbs, what problems to avoid and who to hire to install new lighting.
Find top lamp repair service in Boston, MA
There are 10 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Boston
- Papalia Home ServicesThe work they did was very satisfactory. I responded to their advertisement in the telephone book and called them. They came on time and they knew their job very well.
- Papalia Home ServicesI had 3 new kitchen appliances hooked up - a dishwasher, a refrigerator and a gas range. The plumber was on time, professional and did a good job in a nice time frame. There was a water dispenser hook up for the refrigerator, which required finding the water source and switching it on. Myself being new to the property and not knowing where it was located, the plumber searched until it was found and successfully hooked up the dispenser. Turns out it hadn't been used in the 10 years the previous owners had been there. Even though this took extra time, I was not charged more because the job had been quoted at a price I agreed on and not determined by an hourly wage. My Angie's List coupon knocked $89 dollars off of the quote, which brought the price down to $360 - a price better than another plumber I'd gotten a quote from
- Wood Is GoodRich did a number of projects at our home. He fixed some closets, installed light fixtures and garbage disposals, installed curtains, and several other small jobs. He is very sincere and punctual and takes care of all the details. He is our go-to guy for handyman and carpentry work. I highly recommend him for these kind of works
- Beth Finlayson Licensed ElectricianBeth did a great job installing new motion sensor lights on my property. Her customer service and communication was excellent. We arranged the entire job via text and email. She was very responsive to my questions and gave great advise. I will hire her again the next time I need a licensed electrician
- E R ElectricGreat experience from the moment I first contacted E/R Electric. I needed to move the location of an old chandelier and install a new one. Eddie understood exactly what I wanted and even asked for a photo of the old chandelier’s location to come fully prepared for the job. My building also requested insurance which they have so you know you are in good hands. I will definitely hire again for future electrical needs
- E R ElectricAll work was done professionally and in a timely manner. I have no regrets hiring Eddie and will do so again when needed.
- E R ElectricI was surprised with the minimum of fuss. I was really amazed with how quickly they were able to get everything done. The work exceeded our expectations. They gave us several options for the outdoor lighting. The work has worked great ever since.
- E R ElectricThey came on time, worked hard, acted professionally and gave me credit for a coupon that was long out of date. Would I use them again? You bet. In fact, I'm calling them again for two more jobs, one at a rental property and a big one at home.
- E R ElectricIt took a while to connect with them, but once we did two guys came out right away. They were great, professional, prompt and answered all my questions.
- E R ElectricBeing early can be as bad as being late, but it worked out fine. A team of three worked efficiently for an hour, got more done than I had expected. They were pleasant and polite, cleaned up after finishing their work. I would definitely use ER again.
Last update on February 2, 2021
Lamp Repair Service in Boston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lamp repair service articles
Installing a dimmer switch is as easy as installing a regular light switch. Learn how to wire a dimmer switch and when a wall dimmer switch won't work out.
Lighting is often overlooked, but one of the quick changes that can transform a room. An interior decorator shares lighting tips to light up your room.
Find lamp repair shops in
lamp repair shops in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- D C KAUFMAN ELECTRICAL INC18 Bailey Pl
Newtonville, Massachusetts 02460
- D C KAUFMAN ELECTRICAL INC
- FIX MASTERS1751 CENTRE ST
West Roxbury, Massachusetts 02132
- FIX MASTERS
- Handyman Fran23 Falmouth Rd.
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
- Handyman Fran
- Intrepid Homes854 Lexington St
Waltham, Massachusetts 02452
- Intrepid Homes
- Kostkutters1.com113 Albion St
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880
- Lamp and Shade Gallery Inc.176 Belmont St
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
- Lamp and Shade Gallery Inc.
- Neena's Design Lighting1299 Beacon St
Brookeline, Massachusetts 02446
- Neena's Design Lighting
- O-Bees Electric LLC48 Meadow Lane
Northwood, New Hampshire 03261
- O-Bees Electric LLC
- THANK YOU HANDYMAN500 WASHINGTON ST
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- THANK YOU HANDYMAN