Pros say reupholstering is a great way to revive aging furniture without having to clean it or throw it out. Get tips on reupholstering your furniture.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Austin, TX
There are 0 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Austin
- LEATHER MENDERSIt was excellent. Great customer service, friendly, office staff was easy to work with, serviceman was punctual and professional. The estimate process included submitting pictures of the job for accurate quoting and the price matched the estimate I was given.
- Fibrenew of Metro AustinCraig Burton was a pleasure to deal with. The initial call and appointment setting was so easy...and he was prompt! He has a mobile unit, which meant all the work was done on site so we were never without furniture. The furniture LOOKS LIKE NEW. Both my husband and I are amazed...and thrilled that we don't have to buy something new. Craig noted a couple of places where the gray coloring has worn away due to regular wear and tear, so that will be our next project for him. So yes! We plan to use him again
- LEATHER MENDERSWhen I called in asking if they could fix it, they guessed what type car I had - seems it is common on Ford Escapes. I made an appointment, dropped it off and picked the car up later that day.
- Austin Auto InteriorsGot an estimate, accepted it and made an appointment. Took vehicle in at appointment and was returned as promised.
- LEATHER MENDERSI took the car to Leather Menders based on Angie's List rating. Rafael looked at the damaged seat panel and advised that it could not be repaired and that replacement of the panel would cost $275.00. During the repair an unanticipated electric system problem related to the repair work arose. Leather Menders took the car to the dealer, had the problem fixed, and completed the seat panel work. I picked up the car, and the bill was $275.00 - no charge for the unforeseen additional time and work. The new panel matches the rest of the seat perfectly: an excellent job
- American Chem DryThey came, they cleaned, they conquered! I couldn't be more happy and will continue to use them in the future!
- LEATHER MENDERSThe owner personally took care of repairing and cleaning the leather armrests in my mother's car. There were items that needed repairing that fell outside his area of expertise, but he connected me with a great resource that I ended up using that was also great! Will recommend Leather Menders to anyone looking to repair or restore any leather item. The owner showed us an amazing vintage car leather repair job he was working on for another client. We were able to see a great before and after example of his leather restoration work on leather that was decades old. Great customer service and definitely passionate about his work
- Second Generation UpholsteryI found this business on craigslist and was at first a little hesitant to use it because I simply could not find any reviews, but after emailing the owner, Jaime Monsivais, several times to discuss my needs, the color, and approximate date of service I got a quote and liked it and decided to take a chance. Jaime was very professional. He took a look at the torn up headliner, said that what we had ordered would be a perfect match, and then noticed my driver's seat was very flat and worn looking on the left side. He upsold me an extra service at a very reasonable price to add a little filler to that seat. We left my truck and drove off to do some errands and within a couple of hours I had a call from Jaime that my truck was ready to go! We made our way back to his place of business and checked his work and everything looked great. Terrific work, terrific price and I would definitely do business with him again
- LEATHER MENDERSIt was a nightmare. He would call for me to pick up the car and it wasn't ready. This happened 3 times. Then finally when I did get the car the convertible top didn't work nor the seat warmers. He ripped the carpet in two places when he took it out to pressure wash. Three more visits to fix things only made it worse. He damaged the trim over the convertible top, he stained the new upholstery trying to fix the seat warmers. Finally he offered to let me take it to a BMW shop to diagnose the seat warmer problem. Then he stiffed the BMW shop. Run don't walk from this place
- MAC HAIK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEPThey were horrible, they tell you nothing is wrong with your car as it seems they don't want to do any work. When I had them replace my brakes, the work wasn't very good and now my truck brakes echoes when I drive through neighborhoods.
Last update on April 6, 2020
Leather Repair Specialist in Austin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
It can be tricky to decide between reupholstering an old piece of furniture and buying something new. Learn how to make the right choice for you in this comparison guide.
Is your leather couch starting to peel like it’s got a sunburn? Here are several tips you can use to fix a leather sofa that’s peeling or cracking.
Find leather repair shops in
- Round Rock,
- Cross Roads,
- Del Valle,
- Cedar Creek,
- Cedar Park
leather repair shops in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AUSTIN SPECIALTY CLEANERS9406 BUSINESS DR
Austin, Texas 78758
- Briley's Upholstery Shop2117 Northland Dr
Austin, Texas 78756
- Fibrenew of Metro Austin5312 Anaconda Ln
Austin, Texas 78730
- LEATHER MENDERS2621 BUELL AVE
Austin, Texas 78757
- LEATHER REPLACEMENT & CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY1934 Rutland Dr Suite# 800-A
Austin, Texas 78758
- Pro-Line Professional Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning1503 W 12th St
Austin, Texas 78703
- AUSTIN SPECIALTY CLEANERS
- Diamond T Services Co1626 Tammi Ln
Taylor, Texas 76574
- Diamond T Services Co