Lone star carpet

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2007

807 McPhaul

Austin, TX 78758

Family owned and operated since 1987. Complimentary in home estimates, Showroom available or will bring Showroom to you. Evening and weekend appointments available. For prompt service please call Tony at 512-589-1265 or email. Super Service award winner 2011 and 2012...

02/05/2018

Jason R.

Great job all around. Tony is great to work with. Lone Star has a great eco-friendly vinyl line that is durable and waterproof. Pro job and they threw in the labor for a small hall bath after some accidental damage to the existing tile. Would hire again.

Description of Work
vinyl flooring install

10/16/2017

Hardy N.

Great ! I would never use anyone else for my flooring needs after this experience

Description of Work
replace carpet with laminate wood . approx 1199 sq. ft.

09/27/2017

Deborah D.

Within one week of contacting Lone Star Carpet, Tony had my project completed and at an affordable price. It worked out very well for what I needed.

Description of Work
I'm selling my home and needed affordable carpet replaced in my master bedroom and stairway. Plus stretching of carpet in the rest of the house.

09/03/2017

Kyle S.

The two guys that came were professional, respectful, and paid attention to detail. The install looks great!

Description of Work
Recarpeting of two bedrooms, closest, hallway, living room, and stairs.

07/20/2017

Angie R.

Tony was very prompt, professional, brought samples and discussed with me options for I was looking for in replacing the carpet. I felt at ease with the decision-making process, and comfortable right away giving them my business. He checked in day of install and the crew was efficient, worked hard to get a big job done. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Recarpeting of almost half of a 3,400 sq ft home. 4 bedrooms, closets, and stairs,

07/12/2017

Michael J.

Easy to work with. Fast and friendly bids.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement for me and my clients.

05/25/2017

Ronda L.

Tony was prompt, friendly and professional. He brought carpet and wood samples to my home. Once I made my selections, he was able to schedule and install the flooring promptly. The flooring looks amazing!

Description of Work
I replaced the flooring in 4 bedrooms of my home. Carpet in one and hardwoods in the other 3.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

05/22/2017

KEN R.

Very well. It just took a few hours longer on Friday night than I was planning

Description of Work
About 75% of a 3700 square foot, 2 story home.

03/20/2017

Stephen C.

Excellent experience! Owner Tony Rodriguez brought samples to our home on Saturday. He explained the difference between carpet fibers, and within 2 days gave us a quote. He gave us a few weeks to decide without pressuring us. Two installers came out early on a Monday morning, moved the large pieces of furniture that I had not already moved out of our master bedroom, expertly installed the carpet, and moved the furniture back into our bedroom. They were done within 3 hours. I would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Master Bedroom and Closet carpeted.

03/14/2017

John M.

Tony with Lone Star Carpets provided us with excellent service from beginning to end. Our flooring project was completed quickly and professionally. Tony was always quick to respond to our questions and concerns and the final installation was flawless. This wasn't a big project but you wouldn't have guessed that based on their attentiveness to our needs. These guys really know their stuff.

Description of Work
Carpet and Laminate Flooring - Whole House

12/27/2016

Tim M.

He did a great job from both sales and installation points of view.

Description of Work
Tony Rodriguez, representing Lone Star Carpet, replaced the carpet at our house in 3 bedrooms and an office.

11/05/2016

Daniel R.

The whole process went very smooth and on time.

Description of Work
Installed carpet to Stairs, Upstairs Hallway And Bedroom And Closet

10/26/2016

Adam W.

Tony Rodriguez was with us throughout the whole process. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and resourceful. His installers were careful experts. We had new tile and wood floors installed throughout our home. They replaced four different types of flooring we had. Tony ensured that the job was done to perfection. He was always available and responsible. He found excellent materials for us that went together and complimented each other while enhancing existing wainscoting and granite counters. One example, he oversaw a new foundation for the sloping floor which had been converted from a porch to a sun room. Tony Rodriguez ensured we were entirely satisfied.. Those who had seen the flooring when we purchased the house remarked that the house was completely transformed. Thanks, Tony!

Description of Work
Install all new floors in our recently purchased home.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/26/2016

Adam W.

very well done. Explaind well. work done to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
woord flooring

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

09/07/2016

Patricia S.

They were very prompt. Came the day after I called. The workers are excellent. They did an awesome job, you can't even tell that it's a replaced piece. They cleaned up after themselves you couldn't even tell they were here.

Description of Work
Replaced a piece of carpeting to match the old carpeting.

08/22/2016

Holly R.

Excellent. Lone Star worked patiently with us, as we needed painters to come in between the old carpet tear out and new install. They did a wonderful job installing. Very meticulous and everything looked great.

Description of Work
Tear out old carpet and install new in 3 bedrooms and hallway

08/08/2016

Paige B.

When he came to my home to give me an estimate, Tony listened to what I wanted and made some suggestions that might be closer to my budget. He was able to give me exactly what I wanted at a much lower cost than the tile that I thought was my only option.

Description of Work
The guys at Lone Star installed new floors in the living room, library, and dining room of my home.

Category hardwood floor

03/25/2016

Anne B.

Tony got the job done fast and professionally - using him for the rest of the house now

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor

01/09/2016

Lisa H.

Upon contacting Lone Star Carpet, Tony came out to my house to measure and bring tile samples for me to look at. After our initial appointment Tony quickly submitted a bid to me that was less than the previous bid that I had received from Home Depot. We scheduled tile installation for the following week. The crew that came out to install the tile was professional and extremely proficient. They did an excellent job and finished the job in the time frame that was expected. The tile looks great and it looks like it was put in perfect. The crew was very neat and tidy and put down plastic on all of my carpet that they needed to walk on before they did any work. They were friendly and courteous and I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Installed tile in upstairs bathrooms and laundry room.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

11/29/2015

Robert K.

I needed two rooms of carpet to prepare a house for re-sale. I called Tony, left a message, and he was back to me within thirty minutes. We arranged to meet at the house to review samples the next day, and installation was arranged to fit my schedule a few days later. This was a 100% transation at every level. Thanks, Tony.

Description of Work
Sold and installed two rooms of carpet on short schedule.

11/09/2015

Kollis E.

Tony was very professional, responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely use him again and refer him to anyone. His crew was great, did and excellent job and cleaned up when through, they were awesome. I could not be happier. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Installed laminate floors

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you again for allowing me to earn your business! Tony

09/28/2015

Jonathan C.

I am completely satisfied with our experience with Tony and Lonestar carpet! Tony was excellent to work with. He was able to come to our house quickly to measure and provide an estimate, he helped us pick out carpet that fit our needs perfectly, he accommodated our specific requests, and the total cost met our budget. We are very satisfied and cannot say enough about the service we received.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet

09/22/2015

Mark R.

This was a difficult process due to the adhesion of the original tile to the slab, but Tony worked with us all the way to make it right. In the end, he even brought out the A Team to finish the last few cosmetic items on the baseboard trim, given the difficulty with the demolition portion of the project. Tony did a great job in setting expectations about the project and came through for us multiple times when the scheduling needed to be adjusted to our work schedules. I would definitely recommend Lone Star again based on our experience, results and Tony's excellent professionalism.

Description of Work
Demo lotion of original builder ceramic tile in foyer, kitchen, Laundry room, Breakfast room and living room. Float slab with leveling cement. Installed engineered Hickory hardwood floors including baseboard trim.

09/09/2015

Carla and Ronda S.

They did not have the 10# like I had but said a 6# would work and if not they could double it. I did not know any difference. The installer came with cheaper 4# padding and it was so bad the carpet on the edges is so puffed up it will not stick to the nail strip, and the carpet is loose. I messaged Brandy and she said as soon as they get some 10# padding they would fix it. It has been a month and they do not have any so I got some 10# padding and contacted her to get it fixed. She said it would be $69 for the installer. I said I already paid $200 for something that looked horrible. After alot of back and forth she said it was not negotiable have a nice day.

Description of Work
Had the San Antonio Office replace a piece of carpet (I had the replacement carpet) and replace a small piece of padding on a house I was renting. Charged me $200.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

I recently found out about this job. I am sorry for the way this was handled and I take full responsibilty.We really do not do residential work in San Antonio as we primarily stick with apartment work there. I want to apologize for this type of installation. We should of not installed pad in this manner (double stacking it) due to the problem you experienced. I believe we are coming back out to fix this issue this week and make it right. I have also meet with the staff in San Antonio to make sure this does not happen again. Please feel free to call me at 512-589-1265 to discuss if you feel the need. Thank you for your business! Tony Rodriguez Lone Star Carpet 512-589-1265

09/01/2015

Eric M.

Prompt estimate, good selection of engineered wood and tile, fair pricing. Didn't end up going with them due to limited selection of laminate styles, but in retrospect wish I would have. Rep answered all my questions despite us being a walk in, arrived when promised to measure, and apologized for the quote taking a couple days.

Description of Work
Provided an estimate for tile and laminate installation

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

VS Interior and Exterior Design

VS Interior and Exterior Design are comprised of a professional team of painters offering experienced services to both business and residential clients in the Manor, TX region. We are your one-stop shop for making the most functional and impressive upgrades to either the interior or exterior of your property. Travis County;Hornsby Bend TX;Round rock TX;pfhlugerville TX;Hutto TX;

Capital Painting and Refinishing

call or click for an estimate, today!

21st Century Painting & Roofing LLC

Provider Desc: 21st Century Painting and Roofing has been serving the Austin area since 1996. We are dedicated to giving our customers’ the finest service and workmanship in the industry whether it be in Painting, Roofing, Residing or Small repair jobs you may have. From residential to commercial, small projects to large rest assured your job is in the hands of qualified professionals. Let a 21st Century Professional bring your home or building into the 21st Century. Estimates for your project are generally printed on site and given to you at the time of our appointment. Your project is saved from day one into our database so job details and colors can be referenced any time at the touch of a finger. Additional fax - (512) 852-4433. Award winning. Services Include: Exterior and interior painting, composition re-roofs, metal, tile, commercial flat roofing & repairs, drywall, deck staining, resurfacing & residing.

Offers by 21st Century Painting & Roofing LLC on Angi
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Sales and installation of Carpet, Wood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Sheet Vinyl, Cork Flooring, all Types of Planking, Waterproofing,Epoxy flooring, Gym Flooring, all phases of Commercial flooring and Back splashes. CASH AND CARRY MATERIALS AVAILABLE ALSO.

Labor only except for laminate.