Lone star carpet

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2007

Family owned and operated since 1987. Complimentary in home estimates, Showroom available or will bring Showroom to you. Evening and weekend appointments available. For prompt service please call Tony at 512-589-1265 or email. Super Service award winner 2011 and 2012...

Rocket Contracting

Rocket Contracting

At Rocket Contracting, we have developed a solid reputation in the communities we serve for our dependability, workmanship, and quality materials. Most of our business is based upon referrals because of our hard work and dedication to our clients. We work to maintain our reputation and we handle every project with the undivided attention that it deserves. Being actively involved in the planning process allows us to align the project goals with our client’s expectations. We see each project through with excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail. If you are searching for an experienced remodeling and construction company in central and south Texas, be sure to contact us so we can help you improve your property.

Offers by Rocket Contracting on Angi

02/05/2018

Great job all around. Tony is great to work with. Lone Star has a great eco-friendly vinyl line that is durable and waterproof. Pro job and they threw in the labor for a small hall bath after some accidental damage to the existing tile. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl flooring install

10/16/2017

Great ! I would never use anyone else for my flooring needs after this experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace carpet with laminate wood . approx 1199 sq. ft.

09/27/2017

Within one week of contacting Lone Star Carpet, Tony had my project completed and at an affordable price. It worked out very well for what I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm selling my home and needed affordable carpet replaced in my master bedroom and stairway. Plus stretching of carpet in the rest of the house.

09/03/2017

The two guys that came were professional, respectful, and paid attention to detail. The install looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recarpeting of two bedrooms, closest, hallway, living room, and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/20/2017

Tony was very prompt, professional, brought samples and discussed with me options for I was looking for in replacing the carpet. I felt at ease with the decision-making process, and comfortable right away giving them my business. He checked in day of install and the crew was efficient, worked hard to get a big job done. Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recarpeting of almost half of a 3,400 sq ft home. 4 bedrooms, closets, and stairs,

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Sales and installation of Carpet, Wood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Sheet Vinyl, Cork Flooring, all Types of Planking, Waterproofing,Epoxy flooring, Gym Flooring, all phases of Commercial flooring and Back splashes. CASH AND CARRY MATERIALS AVAILABLE ALSO.

Labor only except for laminate.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa