What are hurricane shutters, who needs them, and why? Learn what you need to know about adding an extra layer of protection to your home.
Get matched with top storm shutter installation in Austin, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local storm shutter installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hurricane Shutters Reviews in Austin
- AUSTIN WINDOW FASHIONSI had the best experience with Tara K and Austin WIndow Fashions. I shopped around and had other consultations but found Tara to be very knowledgeable and a joy to work with. Tara understood my needs and what I wanted and was able to put together a lineup of possible solutions and walked through each one individually; banded shades, silhouette and roller shades and a bevy of colors. I really enjoyed Tara's enthusiasm, humor and professionalism. I will definitely use Austin Window Fashions in the future
- Tex Painting LLCTex Painting and George Varela were great to work with from the very start. They responded quickly to my messages through Angie's List, made an appointment to see me within a few days of my request and explained everything thoroughly. They agreed that items could be repaired rather than replaced. (Other companies wanted to tear out whole siding panels that had minor problems and replace them with Hardie products.) They were able to start one week from the estimate date. George called the day before the start date to let me know when workers would arrive. Everything went according to schedule and the work took the estimated number of days. Tex Painting clearly had the sense to include possible delays in the estimated time. The time estimate was 4.5 days. The workers started about 1 p.m. on Monday and finished about 1 p.m. on Friday. George came by several times to check on progress and make sure I was satisfied with the work. Best of all, the price was much lower than other bids. The other bids I had were $6,000 and $12,000. Both of those bids included replacing perfectly good siding and trim with Hardie products
- Southern Shutters Shades & Blindsblind was fine although jury rigged at installation. Shutters were a disaster from start to finish. Tried to jack up the price on second attempt at installation.
Last update on October 31, 2020
Hurricane Shutter Installers in Austin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hurricane shutter installer articles
Stay dry throughout the storm season and learn a new skill. Learn how to install DIY hurricane shutters in this step-by-step guide.
Find storm shutter installation in
- Round Rock,
- Cross Roads,
- Del Valle,
- Cedar Creek,
- Cedar Park
storm shutter installation in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cortina Shading Systems, INC2416 Hunter's Creek Cove
Cedar Park, Texas 78613
- Cortina Shading Systems, INC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
Perry, Oklahoma 73077
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
Anacoco, Louisiana 71403
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Low Cost Renovations LLCPO BOX 90210
Beverly Hills, Texas 90210
- Low Cost Renovations LLC
- MORELAND SHUTTER SHOP3901 SATURN RD
Corpus Christi, Texas 78413
- MORELAND SHUTTER SHOP
- Southern Shutters Shades & Blinds 3415 Williams Dr #140
Georgetown, Texas 78628
- Southern Shutters Shades & Blinds
- Truetelligent Services Inc.906 Tanglewood Dr
Leander, Texas 78641
- Truetelligent Services Inc.