Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Albany, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Albany
- Vonage KioskWe haven't needed them to come out here to look at anything since we had it installed, so it's been a while since they came out on a service visit. They're reliable, and I've never had any problems with the service. I'm happy with them. I've talked to them on the phone, and they're fine. I don't think we're indentured to them anymore, but we will continue to use them
- Verizon Fios AlbanyWe love Verizon Fios Albany. It's good. We've never had a major problem with it. The internet is fast. We didn't even get the fastest speed, and we think it's fast. Their television service is perfect. They have lots and lots of channels to choose from. They have channel packages to order. We moved and they didn't provide cable service here. But we waited for them to get cable and they did and we got it as soon as they did
- AT & TIt kind of works for a basic no frills phone service. I think we pay too much for long distance, but my interaction with them has been so limited so I don't know. We have very few problems with the phone. I haven't had to call for service in 3 years.
- VERIZONVerizon are alright but they really need to run fiber in to the area we live. Right now they don't want to keep investing money in to the old copper service pipe. There are people who have problems with their landline service to the point where Verizon can't - or don't want to - repair the cables. My wife has dealt with Customer Services
- VERIZON WIRELESSI would say we are pretty well satisfied with their service. The internet is not that fast but I don't need that fast a speed for internet for what I do. When they put it in originally, they had to do a lot of fiddling around with cables and they did quite a bit so I will give them an A on that. I probably wouldn't have much choice the way it is around here. They could improve the internet speed for one thing. I would like to see Fios in this area. It is only a couple of miles from here and they have Fios service but I can't get it here
- VERIZONThe quality of the phone calls used to be good. It took at least three days for somebody to come out when I had a problem. I had a bad experience with them.
- Verizon WirelessVerizon was great. The quality of the service was great. The price was okay. It took a long time for somebody to come out here and do service. They always did this thing where if it was from our house out, there won't be any charge. But if it's from our house within, they were going to charge us. Luckily, it was never within. But we always were so nervous because we heard that if they did charge us, the prices were exorbitant. We live out in the country. The cause for our power being out was always wire down outside. We never used their long distance. I always had a calling card I used because that's really cheap. It was really limited. A couple of times, we would call something here within our area code that we thought was a local call. When we would get our bill, we were charged because it was a regional call. That was pretty expensive, so that got annoying
Landline Phone Service in Albany
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: STACY GALVIN
- Recent Review:I have been using them for about 2 years. I like their service; I get good service.Patrick M.
- Business Description:Answer United is a nationwide answering service and call center, offering professionally trained agents ready to answer calls 24/7. We are a leader in the call center industry and have been providing service to hundreds of business for over 45 years
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best ..Recent Review:<p>When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. </p> <p>I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.</p> <br /Lynn S.
- Business Description:See website for additional services. Additional phone - (518) 272-1018.Recent Review:On the first occasion of a local electrical blackout, the heat went off and the temperature dropped to freezing conditions. Neither I nor my caretaker was notified. Fortunately, my caretaker checked the house and shut off water to keep lines from freezing and cracking. I had a company repairman come to house to check the system. He reportedly made a repair for which I was billed, but on second electricity black out, again, there was no notification. I canceled service with a telephone call on 7th of January, 2010, and a letter on January 7, 2010,had the system dismantled and a different company install its more comprehensive alarm system at the same costs. I continued being billed for monthly service and repair. I called again and spoke to what I assumed was a manager. More bills came. I wrote a second time. Towards the end of the year, I was still being billed monthly for the "repair" and monthly service, amounting to hundreds of dollars, for an alarm system that had not been connected since January. This time I wrote a registered letter, return receipt,to the president of the company. I finally got a response, and all billing was canceled. The alarm system was tested and failed in risk conditions only twice, but to my knowledge, the system may never have been functioning during the year of 2009 while I paid every month for service. To add to the injury, the company was incapable of responding. I do not know how this company operates its telephone business and do not have an opinion on that facet of its function, but it is obviously unprepared and unable to operate an alarm system.Lilli S.
- Business Description:VoIPco offers a wide range of services and a robust choice of features to enhance your business telecom experience. VoIPco enables most businesses to upgrade their business telephone system and realize a Return On Investment within 6-12 months Business Telephone Systems Experts 30 Years experience. All types of applications for small, medium and enterprise size companies with 1-1000 telephones as well as Multi-Site connectivity and telecommuting. Specializing in Business VoIP Telephone System..
- Business Description:KB-24 Communications Inc. would like to take a moment to introduce you to one of the area leaders in telecommunications. KB-24 Communications' experience includes over twenty-five years of service in the communications business. Our staff services most of today's communication systems such as NEC, Comdial, AT&T, Lucent, Panasonic, Avaya, Executone, Cortelco and many more. KB-24 has certified CAT-5 cable installers on staff to provide you with the latest technology for properly installed and ..
- Recent Review:Missed notifying us of damaged/rotted section of roof by vent pipe. <br />Jeffrey P.
- Business Description:You may place order anytime from 24 hours of 7days a week with us.Recent Review:We have used Fios for the last three years and have been generally pleased, a lot better then their competitor! The only issue we have is the billing which did not got smooth either when we first signed up or on renewal. One hint the Verizon rep told me is to not renew until after your commitment runs out, you will get a better price that way. <br /Mark K.
- Business Description:Ad-Ventures Audio Solutions provides custom music and messages on hold for new and existing telephone systems. We provide Music On Hold equipment, scriptwriting, professional voice-overs and a wide variety of music choices. We are a turn-key on hold advertising solution to promote your business and impress your callers. Top Rated On Hold Music Provider in the United State
Find phone companies in
- Feura Bush
- Green Island
- East Greenbush
- East Berne
- West Sand Lake
phone companies in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CornerStone Telephone Company2 Third St. Ste 303
Troy, New York
- CornerStone Telephone Company
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- KB-24 COMMUNICATIONS INCPO BOX 2624
Glens Falls, New York
- KB-24 COMMUNICATIONS INC
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
- Refresh Computers