Capital District Electric

• Trade License Number
  • Albany license # 392

450 Central Ave Ste 66276

Albany, NY 12208

Give Capital District Electric a call at (518) 573-1059 where no job is too big or too small. We do quality work, right the first time! Whenever you call Capital District Electric you will speak to a licensed electrician. Whenever you have us do your work it will be done by a licensed electrician not a helper or a electrician in training. We accept Checks, cash and all major credit cards. Additional email - capital.district.electrician@gmail.com....

electrician (136)lighting (30)ceiling fan installation (24)landscape lighting (2)

03/19/2021

I called to have outlets and switches that needed to be repaired. Eric repaired them quickly and was able to fix several other miscellaneous electrical issues. He did all the work in just over an hour and was neat and friendly. Will definitely call Capital District Electric again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet and switch repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]thank you for taking the time to write such a good review it was a pleasure to work for and meet you good luck hunting

02/08/2021

We are really happy with the work. CDE provided great advice to position new fixtures plus what to look for in selecting and placing the lights, outlets and wiring to minimize work to patch ceiling after the install. Definitely knowledgeable and courteous. CDE gave prompt estimates and stayed on budget and schedule. We will definitely use CDE again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new light fixtures and wiring

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

Thank you and [Member Name Removed] for your business and taking the time to write a review I appreciate it and hope you guys stay well

10/07/2020

Very well. And he cleaned up after himself !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan work and a few switches that weren’t working.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review i really appreciate it and your business stay well and thanks again

06/10/2020

Excellent service. Very professional and personable. Eric skillfully fixed a mess of wiring left by a previous installer. And he made all the plates and switches look great. That means a lot. As if by magic, lights and outlets that hadn't worked in years came to life! My wife and I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Eric!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light switches and outlets

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife stay well and thanks again for your business

06/04/2020

Eric has done work for us on several occasions for various projects. This most recent time he did the wiring and connection for an outdoor kitchen/grill. He is always professional and does excellent work. This particular time he went above and beyond to fix a mistake by the landscape contractor we hired. I was in a jam and he showed up the next day to help me out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring for an outdoor kitchen/Grill

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thank you for your review hope you and your family stay well I’m sure I will see you for something in the future

04/17/2020

We bought a fan that was too big, and had to exchange the fan for a different, smaller span size. This required him to return a second time to install the fan. He was very accommodating to us. The installation went well and the fan looks and works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a ceiling fan in my foyer.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

Thank you for your business and review I always appreciate it when a customer takes the time to write one you and your family stay well

01/04/2020

He's absolutely wonderful! Pleasure to work with, very friendly, extremely professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new electric installed for a wall mounted TV, we had a bathroom ceiling fan put in and we had an additional outlet for an air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review I really appreciate it

09/09/2019

My wife and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire Capital District Electric, and we can’t say enough good things about the owner, Eric Smith. We needed our dangerous Federal Pacific electrical panel replaced (search it). Through Angie's List, we contacted several contractors. Eric was the first to reply and the first to come over to give us an estimate. (One didn’t even bother to tell us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Service Entrance and Panel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write such a great review I enjoyed working for u and your wife I truly appreciate your business and review

08/20/2019

Eric was on time, professional and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermostat installation and outdoor lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review I really appreciate it and your business

08/09/2019

A fence installer cut into the house service entry wires with a jackhammer. The fence crew understandably refused to continue and left. I called Eric and even though I still had power, he came within an hour to evaluate, concerned it was an emergency, after normal working hours. Early next morning he came and completed the repair. Access was very difficult and required a lot of digging. Finished t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged service entry wires

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

I really appreciate your business and the time you took to write such a good review thanks again Eric

Electrical, Replace Outlets, Switches & Upgrades, Heat Installs, Hooking Up & Wiring Solar Panels.