Hanging new wallpaper typically costs somewhere between $290 and $735, or $510 on average
Matching on Angi
Reviews of Wallpaper Hangers & Install Services Near You
Wallpaper Installers Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Wallpaper Installation project in Ashburn, VA
Similar to Wallpaper Installers
Offering far more patterns than a simple paint job, wallpaper can transform a room and set a special mood.
Wallpaper installers can put up vinyl, screen-printed, or surface-printed wallpaper in quick order, converting a ho-hum dining room into a great place for a fine feast.
The Wallpaper Installation Process
- As with painting, surface preparation is key to a quality, professional job.
- Wallpaper hangers prepare the wall surface, design a strategy to lay out the wallpaper with the fewest seams and corner challenges, and
- The service will carefully apply or activate the adhesive.
- Wallpaper installers hang the paper in strip after strip, exactly matching the pattern at seams so a complete wall looks like a beautifully repeating pattern.
The great advantage of choosing professional wallpaper installers over doing the job yourself: the pros already know how to do the job flawlessly, the first time.
What do Wallpaper Installers Cost?
A typical 12' x 18' room may cost between $1,000 to $1,300 for standard vinyl wallpaper with no upgrades. This includes basic surface preparation:
- Repair cracks and holes
- Address minor water damage
- Expect to pay more for fixing uneven walls, addressing major cracks and holes, or removing old wallpaper or paint.
Hiring Wallpaper Installers
Angie's List noticed the trend to have professional wallpaper installers hang single walls for dramatic effect.
This means your costs could be modest (under $250) for only one wall. Call around for quotes by the single roll, to make comparisons easy. Hire locally, and ask for references.