360 Painting Columbus

Founded 2019 • With Angi since June 2019

This is the best time of year to freshen up the interior of your home. Welcome to 360º Painting® Columbus! Have you been thinking about updating the paint colors in your home? Would you rather skip the inconvenience and mess of doing it yourself? Call on our house painters in Columbus for all your

Fresh Interior

interior painting

Create that modern look with some simple painting techniques.
View project
Fresh Interior project

Fresh Interior

interior painting

View project

interior painting (13)house painting (7)wallpaper removal (2)deck cleaning (1)drywall (1)

12/04/2022

DEBORAH M.

I hired 360 painting to do some interior and exterior painting. The interior was to paint the ceiling in the kitchen and bathroom. At first, I thought they did a good job, but now that I’m living with it, I realize they had a lot of mistakes: it’s a lot of little things that add up, like: a) over spraying the wall in the kitchen (so there’s white ceiling paint on a yellow wall), b) using my ladder without asking me and then not cleaning it up (so, now it has dust on it from sanding); c) not cleaning up when they left, so there’s dust on the walls and where the tarp didn’t cover; d) the front door was painted red and I had to call them back to put on another coat. The guy knew it needed another coat, but was like “I gotta go..”. If they were about $600 cheaper, I wouldn’t complain, but I paid pretty good money for sloppy work.

Description of Work
Paint outside of the house and inside kitchen and bathroom ceiling.

Category house painters

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the feedback and appreciate the opportunity we just had to speak on the phone. We always strive to get as close to perfection as possible and feedback like this is very valuable for our continuous improvement efforts. We will certainly use this as coaching material to ensure our quality standards are always met. As I said on the phone we are happy to come by any time to resolve any issues you have. We value our customer relationships for the long term and want your experience to meet your expectations. Feel free to reach out any time if you need anything. Thanks.

03/05/2021

Lance H.

360 did a fantastic job. The crew was friendly, accomodating, and prompt. The quality of work was excellent. Also, went out of their way to fix a couple of problems that were out of sccopt. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Trim, Walls, Kitchen Cabinets

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

11/20/2020

Meaghan R.

John won the job because of his professionalism and customer service. I had spent the previous week contacting different companies for bids and I was met with disrespectful, unresponsive, and overall rude people. Everyone within this group was the exact opposite. I will definitely use them again in the future. The bid was a bit more expensive than the other 2 (still reasonable) but the service provided along with the job was worth the premium! Everyone arrived on time and they finished a day sooner than expected!

Description of Work
Interior painting of master suite and half bathroom

Category interior painters

Thank you Ma'am. I appreciate the kind words and recognition that customer service matters. Look forward to helping with any other projects you have in the future.

10/29/2020

CAROL M.

360 answered my inquiry immediately and set up an estimate visit. John did a great job explaining the job and the service. They have an excellent on-line procedure for accepting the bid. The job was scheduled and carried out in good time. We couldn't be more pleased with the work that was done and with the professional way everything was handled.

Description of Work
Our new backyard fence needed sealing with solid stain.

Category deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank you Ma'am. I'm so happy the color you chose turned out so well for you. Look forward to serving you again in the future.

10/14/2020

Anna W.

No problems. The crew put down paper in the room and out to the exterior door to protect the hardwood floors..They were polite , efficient and no loud music. Areas were cleaned before they left.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper in bathroom and painted

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/14/2020

Chuck S.

Smooth and easy process. No guessing on the estimate. I was shown the square footage for each and the price for that particular room using a computer program. My price, including paint, was $1200 less than my other estimate which was just a guess. The painting crew was great. No mess! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

10/08/2020

Karen C.

Did a very good job. I am very happy with my new painted walls! Job was done in 2 days. I have paint leftover to use for patching or painting another room.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

07/20/2020

marie D.

The job went very well. Painters were punctual, hard-working, attentive to detail, conscientious.

Description of Work
Painting of house and garage

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Thank you Ma'am! You all were a pleasure to work with.

06/29/2020

Cheryl B.

It went perfectly well. They were very dependable, reliable, professional and talented.

Description of Work
Ceiling Repair and Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Review for 360 Painting Columbus - 1772 Epic Way, Grove City, OH - 38679911

Thank you Ma'am. Glad we were able to identify the problem with your shower head too! :-). Look forward to serving you again in the future.

06/10/2020

Darrell G.

They work that 360 did on my kitchen cabinets is nothing short of amazing. I still cannot believe the difference from before and after. Jon and Jeff were both so incredibly professional throughout the whole process and their communications with me were constant and consistent. These guys really care about the work they do and the customer. They seriously will not stop working on the project until they are certain that you are 100% satisfied. I have a lot of future projects ahead of my home and they will definitely be involved with those as well. They took the stress away and streamlined all of the processes to make this a seamless and wonderful experience. I could not be happier with the result. Just incredible.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you sir!! I'm so happy we were able to help you transform your kitchen.. that old wood veneer had to go! :-). You were a great client and a pleasure to work with. Look forward to helping you in the future.

06/10/2020

Julie B.

They did a fabulous job! They were fast, friendly and efficient and able to fit us in quickly to meet a deadline. Trim work was nice and neat. They were helpful when we ran into a small problem with one of the walls and a leak. Very professional and I will definitely use them again for any future projects. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

Thansk so much! Sorry you had to find out about a leaky roof through a paint project. I feel bad your inspector missed it before you closed. Best wishes going forward.

05/15/2020

Julie E.

John and Jeff were great at keeping me informed on every step of the process. The work was high quality and done quickly. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting. Trim & Porch

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/11/2020

Ernest M.

Fantastic. Would hire again and will do so to do interior.

Description of Work
Full Exterior Plus Deck

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Thank you sir!! You all were so easy to work with and it was a pleasure working for you.

04/17/2020

John K.

This was the easiest experience we had with a painting company. The estimate was detailed and they showed up on time everyday. They made sure our floors and furniture were protected. Quality is excellent. Extremely satisfied with their work and staff are friendly and communicated throughout the process.

Description of Work
Upper level rooms painted

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thanks so much!! Loved the colors you guys chose and happy we were able to give you guys a fresh look. Look forward to serving you again.

04/08/2020

Dale H.

Great communication and flexibility. Great quality job done in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper and patched repaired walls for client to paint. Older home with multiple layers of wallpapaer.

Category wallpaper removal

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], Hope you and your family are staying safe and well!

11/05/2019

Charlotte S.

They worked with me on scheduling and were very helpful, professional, and did a great job. Just what I wanted.

Description of Work
Painting of master suite including bedroom, bathroom, and closet

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

10/30/2019

Cathleen P.

360 Painting did an outstanding job! Their attention to detail was top notch. The results are beautiful and we feel like we’re in a brand new house. The price was competitive with other proposals that we received. We will be hiring them again to paint our living and dining rooms.

Description of Work
Painting ceilings and walls in bedroom, hallway, and stairway

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/17/2019

Sue J.

Beyond awesome. John called not long after I requested a quote. In less than a week the job was completed (and during the fall that usually doesn’t happen). The finished product was superb. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

09/26/2019

Carol D.

They were terrific,on time and good.They were quick and very professional.

Description of Work
Painting-Exterior

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

09/25/2019

Connie L.

Very good! They're professional and friendly. Very pleased with the owner, willing to work with us for the price and willing to schedule the work without advance payment.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my home and the kitchen cabinet.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

09/20/2019

Connie L.

John at 360 Painting did a great job for us. He was willing to work with us on price and accommodate our scheduling need. Most of all, he provided a crew that was professional and did a great job in a timely

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Review for 360 Painting Columbus - 1772 Epic Way, Grove City, OH - 38124249

Contact

Phone

1772 Epic Way

Grove City, OH 43123

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment