Lawn Pride Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since January 2002

Awards & Badges

7740 Johnson Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46250

Our story starts in 1983, when we began developing the best formulas for Indiana lawn care. Because we know all about the soil, grasses, weeds, and insects in your yard, we know exactly how to make it beautiful. It is time to take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional know-how to get the job done! We do not just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our strong commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are greeted with respect and appreciation. With our small-town Indiana roots, we are both your neighbor and lawn care provider....

4.4

Resposiveness

lawn treatment (396)lawn care (83)pest control (24)concrete repair (13)tree service (10)lawn & landscaping (32)irrigation system (10)hardscaping (8)drain pipe installation (3)snow removal (2)decks & porches (1)

03/08/2021

Very nice and do what they say they are going to do. Price a little high, but get what you pay for

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Service - yearly

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

02/18/2021

The thing i have enjoyed most is the techs, when they get through always talk to you about issues they noticed and/or thinking may need to be addressed. I have never felt hurried when I have had questions. They were smart and was able to draw from experience to explain to me what to expect

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintain lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your kind review.

02/18/2021

Great service! The team member that treats my lawn is trust worthy, professional and really has helped me with some lawn care tips to maximize the treatments. The gentleman at the office that handles me account calls me with any questions and is courteous, not pushy at all and friendly to deal with. I really could not be happier. And the product...Do what they say and do the treatment plan...you w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment plan

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your review. We will pass this information along.

01/29/2021

Superior treatment and routine responsiveness to any queries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment and pest treatment.

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your review.

01/19/2021

Everything is going extremely well with Lawn Pride. They are professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seeding and aeration

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate it!

01/14/2021

GREAT! For the last 8 years I've treated my yard myself. The money I was spending to do it myself is about the same as having someone else do it. This was the best my yard has looked in a long time. I'm glad I finally had someone else do it. Would highly recommend letting them do it. Not having to think about the timing and when to do certain things, was a huge plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business!

01/14/2021

Always on time and professional. Really helped to bring a yard back to life after I moved into the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilizer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review.

01/12/2021

It was great! Very professional personnel from the office to the people who take care of your lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed and Insect Control

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review!

01/10/2021

I had been with several companies before, trying different approaches. My neighbors yard always looked more healthier than mine. I switched to Lawn Pride last summer and my yard looked the best it ever had. I won't switch back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilizations and treatment

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review!

01/09/2021

Our lawn was dead, looked terrible. Lawn Pride brought it back to green, lush and healthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn ferilization, and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

[Member Name Removed], this is great news. Thank you for the review.

Lawn Fertilization, Lawn Weed Control, Grub Control Program, Fungicide Program, Tree & Shrub Program, Mosquito Program, Perimeter Pest Control, Lawn Aeration, Mole/Vole Control and Flea & Tick Control

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check